Author Topic: Starcraft 2.  (Read 375823 times)

Offline Killa

• Jonin
  • Chakra 1
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Starcraft 2.
« Reply #820 on: August 25, 2010, 01:16:56 PM »
can't see that gatsu section getting the same error rebirth was
sue really came across with the message he was trying to spread/vision he was trying to obtain the wrong way yes.

competition amongst ourselves is a good way for ppl to get better..yea with a lil picong n ting..but not sooo much attitude about it nah.
the men who trying to go omg supreme from the get go would be seen as they would be either pushing ladder hard or pushing customs with others hard ...but not everybody like tha :/

people have different ways of learning..sue jus hadda accept tha :S and maybe next time he would just go the route of.. "anybody wanna custom?" no? ok..*click find 1v1*
trying to force thing down people throat never really leads anywhere positive...

Carigamers

« Reply #820 on: August 25, 2010, 01:16:56 PM »

Offline VirtueTT

• AdvancedTactics
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 80
  • To each his own...
  • Referrals: 5
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 4590 @ 3.3 Ghz
  • GPU: MSI AMD R9-280X 3GB
  • RAM: 16 GB G.Skill RipjawX @ 1600 Mhz
  • BattleNet ID: VirtueTT#1129
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: Motorola Moto G 16GB
  • Origin ID: VirtueTT
  • Steam: VirtueTT
« Reply #821 on: August 25, 2010, 01:22:41 PM »
<< achievement whore
"Live life for the sake that others may have Life. Love for the sake that others may know love" - NLF

Offline ProbleMSolvR

• Genin
  • Chakra 2
  • Pig Faced Weapon Waist
    • PS3, Wii
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Q6600
  • GPU: Raedon 4870 1G
  • RAM: 8MB OCZ Reapers
  • Broadband: Optimum Online
  • PSN: PrObLeM_SoLvR
« Reply #822 on: August 25, 2010, 01:41:51 PM »
can't see that gatsu section getting the same error rebirth was
sue really came across with the message he was trying to spread/vision he was trying to obtain the wrong way yes.

competition amongst ourselves is a good way for ppl to get better..yea with a lil picong n ting..but not sooo much attitude about it nah.
the men who trying to go omg supreme from the get go would be seen as they would be either pushing ladder hard or pushing customs with others hard ...but not everybody like tha :/

people have different ways of learning..sue jus hadda accept tha :S and maybe next time he would just go the route of.. "anybody wanna custom?" no? ok..*click find 1v1*
trying to force thing down people throat never really leads anywhere positive...

Exactly... its like he trying to prove that he is d best player in TnT or something... if not.. he really came across d wrong way..  
it was already established that i am the best (cuz of my dealings with blizzard staff direct and my league of course), but as mentioned.. my minion Phoenix accepted his challenge 2 eons ago, and he never took it... so let it rest now Sue, ur nothing but a peon... sighs... Let me speak to your captain!!!.....take my advice and quit while ur already disliked :-/ ..... *zinnnngggg* lol
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:30:14 PM by ProbleMSolvR »

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • :ps3: :wii:
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • CPU: i7 3930k @ 5.0GHz
  • GPU: 3 * Nvidia GTX 680 (Liquid Cooled)
  • RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengence
  • BattleNet ID: MessiaaH / 350
  • XBL: MesssiaaaH
« Reply #823 on: August 25, 2010, 01:51:37 PM »
trying to reason with men getin on so is pointless boy, u think he going to listen to all d long talk? juss leave d man let him like heself and *yawn* nah man, lolol, and we shall continue freeing up as we always have.

and in any event, TG wants nothing with our adamantium league ProbelmSlvr, i hear ah rumor in blizzard camp, dat dey going to patch d game, to put ah 50% handicap on him, anytime dey detect his gamercode in an online match.

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • :ps3::wii::xbox360:
  • Referrals: 35
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carigamers.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 680 2GB
  • RAM: 16GB
  • MBL: Nexus 5x
  • PSN: TriniXaeno
  • XBL: TriniXaeno
« Reply #824 on: August 25, 2010, 01:59:47 PM »
lol, the really give the man an appropriate name for that level of skill. All problems SOLVED, or your money back.

Lings in yuh base? Solved

Zealots whinin on your command center? Solved

Mutas peeing on your peon line? Solved

in other news, a big hymc @ flow for dropping me out of a bess 2v2 with VirtueTT

And we now had those terran bastards on the run too. steups.

Carigamers

« Reply #824 on: August 25, 2010, 01:59:47 PM »

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0Ghz
  • GPU: Sapphire 5970
  • RAM: 12GB OCZ Reaper 1800Mhz
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: phoenix_31tt
  • XBL: phoenix31tt
« Reply #825 on: August 25, 2010, 02:46:59 PM »
steups... that problem solver doesnt know how to solve some problems...

imagine yesterday we runnin a 2v2... and thors + void rays having a block party outside the man base... i send my vikings to kill d void rays, thors start to whine up on my vikings.. .and he 12 Colossus chilling by my command center... lol...

and sue is trying to turn this into a TG/Gatt issue... i would advise that ppl dont play into that hand... sigh
« Last Edit: August 25, 2010, 02:57:22 PM by phoenix31tt »

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 25, 2010, 03:07:09 PM »
lol @ block party outside base.

men pourin chaser and knockin glass.

Don't worry, the zerg expert coming back from St. Lucia just now. No base shall remain unscathed upon his return.

Offline ProbleMSolvR

• Genin
  • Chakra 2
  • Pig Faced Weapon Waist
    • PS3, Wii
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Q6600
  • GPU: Raedon 4870 1G
  • RAM: 8MB OCZ Reapers
  • Broadband: Optimum Online
  • PSN: PrObLeM_SoLvR
« Reply #827 on: August 25, 2010, 03:43:50 PM »
listen.... ... that Thor attack was unexpected while my Cols were takin a drink of heavy Rum Punch... real talk... then boom... attack... now... since the law requires us to have a Blood Alcohol Content [BAC] limit of 0.5 or lower while operating heavy machinery, i did not allow my Tos to engage in battle (besides d 1 drunk 1 who run out in d open and got into an accident)...
Anyways... after a period of time, when i thought they were enough to drive safe(without climbin over mountains and stuff).. i allowed them to move forward helping out phoenix on the frontline. :P... My Col drivers are so Mel Gibson.. real talk...

I could have gone Zealots with Guardian angels (DTs) so they dont use scan ;). hehe..

Offline TG.Saga

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • 2 Pro For U
    • Consoles are for the weak!!! PC will Rule us all!!
    • View Profile
    • KSK Clan Website
  • CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor (3.0GHz Stock)
  • GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT 1 GB
  • RAM: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
  • Broadband:
« Reply #828 on: August 25, 2010, 05:20:03 PM »
hmm no comment@ sue

*Back to the main Point*
I Real Enjoying the game so far Campaign done looking for a dedicated person to teach me the ropes in 1v1 or 2v2
if u have the time ofc
if u see me online just msg me will be playing tonight

Offline haterforever

• AdvancedTactics
  • Jonin
  • Chakra 49
  • in beast mode
    • I mod, therefore I am
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Athlon II x4 640 :(
  • GPU: Saphire Ati Radeon HD 5770
  • RAM: 4gb ram Corsair 1600mhz
  • Broadband: Slow Communications
« Reply #829 on: August 25, 2010, 05:34:29 PM »
Cannon rushings are fun but don't fail like this guy

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: August 25, 2010, 05:39:41 PM »
lol, epic fail indeed

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0Ghz
  • GPU: Sapphire 5970
  • RAM: 12GB OCZ Reaper 1800Mhz
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: phoenix_31tt
  • XBL: phoenix31tt
« Reply #831 on: August 25, 2010, 05:52:34 PM »
bwahahahahahahaahahah...

lol messiah hadda see that vid... he thought i countered cannon rush good lol

Offline TG.Saga

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • 2 Pro For U
    • Consoles are for the weak!!! PC will Rule us all!!
    • View Profile
    • KSK Clan Website
  • CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 250 Processor (3.0GHz Stock)
  • GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT 1 GB
  • RAM: 2 GB DDR3 RAM
  • Broadband:
« Reply #832 on: August 25, 2010, 08:05:17 PM »
Fail Vid yes lol

Offline Rebirthoftheundead

• AdvancedTactics
  • Chunin
  • Chakra 10
    • Xbox 360 Kinect
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i5 2500k@ 3.3MHz
  • GPU: 570 GTX Super-overclocked Edition
  • RAM: 8gigs Corsair DDR3 Vengence 1600MHz
  • BattleNet ID: Rebirth/512
  • Broadband: Flow 15m
  • Steam: xxXRebirthXxx
« Reply #833 on: August 25, 2010, 08:25:21 PM »
LOL wheyyyyyysss look thing

Offline Redfish

• Sannin
  • Chakra 28
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Core i5 2500K 3.4GHz
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 670 2 GB DDR5
  • RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
« Reply #834 on: August 25, 2010, 09:33:26 PM »
LMAO man had to real cuss after the last cannon build, wish I coulda see he face when he aint spot anything there lol

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • :ps3: :wii:
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • CPU: i7 3930k @ 5.0GHz
  • GPU: 3 * Nvidia GTX 680 (Liquid Cooled)
  • RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengence
  • BattleNet ID: MessiaaH / 350
  • XBL: MesssiaaaH
« Reply #835 on: August 25, 2010, 09:36:11 PM »
brhbahbhrabhrabh, u know why dat idiotic canon rush fail? how d neck could u jus go in ah man base, adn build ah pylon, wihtout scouting d man first, he would have see d CC flyign away, EPIC FAIL! rofl rofl, d man INSULT! ah cannon rush they yes wayyeee

Offline IsMe2003

• AdvancedTactics
  • Genin
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: August 25, 2010, 09:48:54 PM »
Raaaaaahahaha yooooo that was reallllllllllll TA TA ont hat canon rush, Epic fail indeed, and that music they put in that youtube video was just classic!

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 26, 2010, 12:32:46 AM »
lol, to pay homage to the cannon rush deities. I just rest down one on a man base with the assistance of 2 of Suzieboy's lings. Lihixxxxxxxxx ihmc.

Also, placed a link to the leaderboard on the right menu. It takes you straight to the 1v1 rankings but you can choose 2v2, 3v3, 4v4, Random 2v2, etc.... (from the drop down lists at the top of the page)

Better than putting a separate banner and link for all the variations.

suhuweat!!!

Offline haterforever

• AdvancedTactics
  • Jonin
  • Chakra 49
  • in beast mode
    • I mod, therefore I am
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Athlon II x4 640 :(
  • GPU: Saphire Ati Radeon HD 5770
  • RAM: 4gb ram Corsair 1600mhz
  • Broadband: Slow Communications
« Reply #838 on: August 27, 2010, 03:45:50 PM »
Patch update from blizzard:

Situation Report: Patch 1.1 and Beyond

Greetings, citizens of the Koprulu sector! StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty is celebrating its one-month anniversary and we’re extremely excited to witness the amazing community that’s come together around the game. To that end, we want you to know we are hard at work on the first feature and balance patch, and expect to have it completed and available by the middle of September. Patch 1.1 will contain a number of improvements including additional mod features, Editor improvements and bug fixes, some custom game improvements, support for NVIDIA’s 3D Vision, and more. We'd also like to share some specific plans for this patch with you.

To begin, we've heard a lot of feedback from our global community about standardized hotkey options. We're happy to announce that in patch 1.1 we are going to make the Standard (US) and Standard for Lefties (US) hotkey options available in all regions.

Balance Changes

We have several balance changes in store. One general change we're making is that friendly units will no longer provide vision after being killed. Enemy units previously revealed will no longer be targetable. Now let's break down the additional balance changes we're implementing.

Maps

We're going to be adding destructible rocks to the Desert Oasis map to make natural expansions easier to protect. In addition, the center map watchtower area is being narrowed.

Protoss

We have two key changes in mind for the zealot: the build time is being increased from 33 to 38 seconds, and the warpgate cooldown is being increased from 23 to 28 seconds. Zealot rushes are currently too powerful at various skill levels, particularly those that rely on rapidly assaulting an enemy base from nearby "proxy" gateways. We feel the window players have to scout for and fend off this rush is too small. We also want to address the problem of protoss being able to dump minerals a bit too quickly with the combination of warpgates and Chrono Boost.

Terran

There are several changes in the works for terrans. Reapers against zerg are stronger than expected. Due to the zealot build time increase, reapers would be a bit problematic in combination with proxy barracks, bunkers, and/or marauders against protoss. Therefore, we have decided to increase the build time of reapers as well from 40 to 45 seconds. Fast reaper + bunker, or fast marine + bunker rushes are problematic against zerg. Although this rush would never outright destroy the zerg player, we feel zerg suffers too much of a disadvantage from either having to cancel the fast expansion, or getting trapped inside the main base for too long, so we are also increasing the bunker build time from 30 to 35 seconds.

Siege tanks in large numbers are performing too well in all matchups. In the mid- to late-game, siege tanks are too dominant against all ground units. We want a small set of light and unarmored ground units to perform better against siege tanks. With this in mind, we're changing the Siege Mode damage of the siege tank from 50 to 35, +15 vs. armored; to correspond with this, damage upgrades will be changed from +5 to +3, +2 vs. armored. This change reduces the base damage of the siege tank against light and unarmored units, as well as the splash damage.

Battlecruisers currently lack good counters from the ground and still perform very well against a wide array of unit types. We're aware that it is not easy to get battlecruisers out for the cost, but at the same time, it is possible in both 1v1s and team games to create stalemate situations to bring them out. Overall, we feel that battlecruisers are too strong for their cost, and the terran-forced stalemate situations are causing less interesting gameplay. We will be lowering their damage against ground units from 10 to 8.

Zerg

Ultralisk damage is being decreased from 15, +25 vs. armored to 15, +20 vs. armored. This reduction is comparable to the changes being made to the battlecruiser and siege tank. Like the battlecruiser, ultralisks are simply too powerful for the cost, even though they are difficult to muster. Also, in combination with other units, ultralisks are difficult to counter from the ground. The ultralisk building attack (Ram) is being removed because the damage rate is too similar to its normal attack, which will be used against buildings instead. When ultralisks target tightly packed smaller buildings such as supply depots, the Ram attack is actually outputting considerably less overall damage than its normal attack, as Ram only hits a single target.

And Beyond...

We are reading your posts on the forums and creating lists of features and bugs to address in future patches. We have mid- to long-term plans to further evolve the Custom Game experience, and soon, enhance our social features with the addition of chat channels. We will be sharing more specific information in the coming weeks. As with all of our previous games, we will support StarCraft II for many years to come. Your feedback and participation is critical in making this not only the best game it can be, but also the most engaged gaming community in the world. We look forward to the implementation of patch 1.1, as well as sharing our plans for our future gameplay and Battle.net features.

We'll see you online!

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/692221

Some major balance changes - zealots, reapers, siege tank, bcs, ultralisks. Definitely the zealot and reaper rush will be affected

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #839 on: August 27, 2010, 03:50:59 PM »
un fucking believable
no no, lets make protoss SLOWERR while keeping them the most expensive! awesomeeeeeeee!!! *high five all! yeah**

WHILEEE the disgusting terrans continue with their nonsense

THey are such a disgusting race
i just played 2 games, first time playing stinking terrans and won so disgustingly easy omg
mass marines then easy transition to tanks and thors? and then flikkin banshees out your ass
ughhh i feel vile after playing those matches and cutting down my protoss breathren, but wow... zerg= butter to that mass amount of troops
you terran players should be ashamed of your selves. steups

Carigamers

« Reply #839 on: August 27, 2010, 03:50:59 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal