Author Topic: CARD OF THE DAY Week 1: Sky Scourges and Brain Control  (Read 4747 times)

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
CARD OF THE DAY Week 1: Sky Scourges and Brain Control
« on: June 01, 2007, 03:00:37 PM »
Welcome, one and all, to Duelist Central's "Card of the Week" segment, where we take a critical look at cards present in the Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG and discuss what truly makes (or breaks) this card in today's meta-game.

Before I begin, just a few things:

- You are allowed to comment, and are even encouraged, to give your own critique of the card presented in this thread.

- Try to be as unbiased and as objectionable towards the card as you possibly can. For example, don't write things like, "THIS CARD SUCKS AND I HATE IT!". In that case, if you feel the card doesn't do well, give some reasons why it doesn't perform up to standard.

- Do NOT disrespect anybody's review here. If you disagree with something in this thread, don't go all, "YOUR REVIEW SUCKS BECAUSE RAH RAH RAH RAAGH!!!" Keep your discussions as civil as you possibly can.

Got it? Good. :happy0203:

All right, without further ado:

THIS WEEK'S CARD:
BRAIN CONTROL

Card Breakdown:

Type: Normal Spell
Spell Speed: 1
Card Number: TLM-EM038
Effect: Pay 800 Life Points. Select 1 face-up monster on your opponent’s side of the field. Take control of the selected card until the End Phase of the turn this card is activated.

Review:

Ah, Brain Control.
If you've been in the game as long as I have, you must have heard about this card.
After all, Yugi's been using it in the cartoon since the game started, and we were all wondering when we'd get our hands on this card.

Well, now we have it, albeit with a few tweaks. Like the show, you can seize control of one of your opponent's face-up monsters for a turn. However, unlike the show, it doesn't come for free. Like Premature Burial, you've got to give up 800 Life Points to use it.

Now, how useful is this card, you say? VERY.
Seizing a monster for your own sinister purposes has always been the bread and butter that makes most decks what they are in Yu-Gi-Oh!, and, since we lost Change of Heart (probably for good), Brain Control fits into most of our diabolical plans very nicely. Even more so, Brain Control can even give us a free monster to offer as a Tribute for cards like Jinzo and Mobius the Frost Monarch...namely, your opponent's. :happy0203:

With that said, this card is a virtual staple, especially in decks that have a lot of monsters to offer as a Tribute, such as Dark World, and particularly Monarch decks, where two or three of this card is a must, since the objective of the latter is to rob your opponent blind (of his monsters, that is), and offer them up to get a Monarch's effect. Just tell yourself that the 'take control of a monster for a turn' part is virtually moot, because, if anybody plays a Brain Control in the game against you, 99.9% of the time, a Monarch or some other tribute monster is sure to follow, just to deny you your monster back.

If there were any drawbacks to this card though, there are a couple I've noticed.

Firstly, while, early to mid-game, the 800 LP payment mightn't seem like much, topdecking this card in a crucial pinch (like when your Life Points are about 700 or less) would be a bit of a nuisance, since you can't use it, period. (Using it when you have exactly 800 LP left would just kill you, and would be a rather stupid move to make. :ko:) I've seen games go sour because a person needs a critical card to come back, and what does he draw? Brain Control. His Life Points? Not enough to pay, Chachi. So sorry.

Secondly, your opponent needs to have face-up monsters to take advantage of. A person who has nothing but set monsters on his side of the field would make Brain Control a useless thing in your hand. However, it's only a matter of time until he flips one up or puts something you can use, anyway.

So, long story short, this card is a must have card to include in your decks. Seizing monsters, if even for a turn, can make all the difference in this game.

Advantages

+ Takes control of one of your opponent's monsters
+ Unrestricted, so feel free to run in threes! (!)
+ Common versions of this card are available in one of the structure decks.

Disadvantages

- 800 Life Point payment, which can become a critical sting during crucial moments in the game
- Effect is temporary, so, unless you have a Tribute or something to get rid of the monster before your turn ends, be prepared to swing advantage back to your opponent

Card Rating:

Cards here would be rated on a scale from 1 to 5, 5 being the best rating and 1 being the worst.
Also, given the differences between the Traditional and the Advanced formats in the game, the card will be rated separately for those two formats.

Traditional Format: 3 (Average)
Reasons?

- Change of Heart is present in this format, and that effect allows you to take monsters for free;
- Might be handy as an additional version of 'Change of Heart', especially where taking control of an Envoy is concerned.

Advanced Format: 4 (Very Good)
Reasons?

- Monarch decks, which are very highly played in this format, would definitely see some benefit from this card.
- Generally a good idea for most decks that have a Tribute.
- No Change of Heart, so it acts as a good enough substitute.

Recommended for the following decks:

Virtually any deck with Tributes you can think of, but extremely useful in:

- Dark World
- Monarch

NOT Recommended for:

- Exodia
- Demise OTK
- Burn
- Stall

« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 04:09:03 PM by New_Era_Outlaw »

Carigamers

CARD OF THE DAY Week 1: Sky Scourges and Brain Control
« on: June 01, 2007, 03:00:37 PM »

Offline kiya

• Jonin
  • Chakra 15
  • devine
    • wii, ds, super nintendo, gbc, gba
    • View Profile
Re: CARD OF THE WEEK: Brain Control
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 10:32:29 PM »
Ahh yes Brain Control what can i say that hasent allready been said? Any ways i like this card alright since my 3 change of heart cards are useless now.
i give this card 3.5 out of 5 because it can be a pain to draw this card in a pinch!

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
CARD OF THE DAY: Sky Scourge Invicil
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 10:10:57 AM »
TODAY'S CARD:
SKY SCOURGE INVICIL

Card Breakdown

Type: Effect Monster Card
Attribute: EARTH
Monster Type: Fairy
Level: 6
Card Number: FOTB-EN023
Code: 74841885
ATK: 2200
DEF: 1600
Effect: This card cannot be Special Summoned. If you Tribute Summon this card by tributing 1 of the following monsters, this card gets the appropriate effect:

LIGHT Fairy Type monster: Negate the effects of all Spell Cards.
DARK Fiend Type monster: Negate the effects of all Trap Cards.

Review

Before I begin, I'd just like to let you guys know that this is going to be a "Card of the Day" format that I'm adopting right now. Week isn't going to really cut it, since there are a lot of cards out there and so little time to cover them. Also, be warned that there may be times where I mightn't be able to come on and review anything, so I'm inviting anybody who's able to cover for me on any day that I'm absent, providing that they follow this format (or anything similar).

Now, on to the card.

This week, I'm going to cover some of the cards that came out in the 'Force of the Breaker' expansion that has everybody talking. In particular, I'm going to tackle the cards that everybody is deeming 'the new Envoys', namely, the Sky Scourge cards. Today, we're taking a look at a card that doesn't quite have an Envoy-like effect, but is still a Sky Scourge, namely, Sky Scourge- Invicil.

First of all, the ability to negate Spells or Traps? That's simply brutal from the get go. But, to balance out this card, Invicil has a catch- to get either effect, you'll have to offer up a particular type and attribute. Not a problem in a deck full of LIGHT Fairy cards (such as Gellenduo, Shining Angel, Skelengel and Hysteric Fairy) and DARK Fiend cards (such as Giant Germ, Giant Orc, Newdoria and Dark Mimic). But, you know for a fact that, since this is the case, you can't really run Invicil outside of a 'Sky Scourge' deck.

2200 ATK is pretty decent, but it falls short of the more commonly played Monarchs and Jinzo, which means that you may have to give some pause if any of them are on the field first. Sure, you can use Brain Control or Snatch Steal to try to summon this, but then again.....no Monarch is a DARK Fiend or a LIGHT Fairy, and Jinzo is neither also, so....no effect.
As can be expected, 1600 DEF means practically nothing other than the fact that a stray Book of Moon won't dispatch it that quickly.

If you want my best advice, run two of these. Why?
Because, if you play your cards right, you have the choice of locking down your opponent's Brain Control, Snatch Steal and Soul Exchange cards (all of which are played to full annoyance), or playing Jinzo on your opponents defenses, or even BOTH. As a matter of fact, had this card's Attribute been LIGHT, it would have been a virtual tag team of annoyance. But, it's not, unfortunately.

So, what's my verdict on this card? It has a very sweet effect, no doubt about that, but it needs to be in a Sky Scourge deck to really be effective. Other than that, you're better off using Jinzo, which has 2400 ATK and gets the second effect scot-free, or even the Horus LV8/Royal Decree combo. Your choice.

Advantages

+ Capable of negating either Spells or Traps...with two of these out, you can actually negate both;
+ 2200 ATK is pretty decent (a more feasible version of Spell Canceller).

Disadvantages

- Needs a specific type of monster to get either effect;
- Monarchs can trample over this card in the 1 Tribute Category;
- Locks down your Spells and/or Traps as well;
- Attribute is EARTH, so you can't Tribute 1 to bring out another to get the first effect.
- Can't be Special Summoned....at all. =(

Card Ratings

Cards here would be rated on a scale from 1 to 5, 5 being the best rating and 1 being the worst.
Also, given the differences between the Traditional and the Advanced formats in the game, the card will be rated separately for those two formats. Also, if the card is one geared to work towards a specific deck, it will also be rated as if it were played in that deck, in both formats.

Traditional Format: 1.5 (Poor, but not abysmally bad)

Reasons?

- You have Jinzo, who happens to be DARK and has no drawbacks, and you also have Imperial Order, which you virtually have free reign over...why would you even run this card?
- Is an EARTH Attribute. Not at all smiled upon in the Envoy-abused environment here.
- You won't run either Enrise or Norleras in this format (and that's just the deck this card needs, too), because you already have Envoys that'll take any LIGHT or DARK monster. And neither Envoy is a Fairy nor a Fiend, so....why?

Advanced Format: 3.5 (A little above Average)

Reasons?

- Decent effect for this format, and might have a chance for success, seeing as how type doesn't really matter here.
- However, average because it can't be tossed into just any deck, and might run into trouble if a Monarch or a Jinzo is currently on the field, seeing as how it only has 2200 ATK.

Sky Scourge Deck Rating:
Traditional: 2  (Of course, Sky Scourges are just watered down Envoys. Why run those when you have Envoys here?)
Advanced:
4 (The deck is already geared towards LIGHT Fairy and DARK Fiend cards, and you can actually Tribute either Norleas or Enrise for Invicil's effect, so...why not?)

Tips

+ If you have the advantage, and your opponent doesn't have much in terms of defense, bring this card out using the first effect. For a fact, unless he uses Ring of Destruction or Sakuretsu Armor on it, he can't use cards like Brain Control,
Snatch Steal, or Soul Exchange to take it away, which means that you just made summoning a Monarch or Jinzo that much harder to do. Conversely, if your opponent has a lineup of Traps waiting for you, offer up a DARK Fiend and pummel him.

+ Try getting TWO on the field ASAP. Two is lockdown, and your opponent has to rely on his monster effects to really get away from the wrath of the Sky Scourges. Be advised that it also locks down your cards as well, so be careful.

+ Use Tribute fodder that multiplies. Stack your deck using cards like Shining Angel and Giant Germ, which are hard to kill off completely in battle, and would almost guarantee that you'll still have something to offer up for Invicil.

Recommended for:

- Sky Scourge

Not Recommended for:

- Anything else, because Jinzo, Royal Decree and Horus are still available and out there.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 10:36:47 AM by New_Era_Outlaw »

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
CARD OF THE DAY: Sky Scourge Enrise
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2007, 10:32:15 AM »
TODAY'S CARD:
SKY SCOURGE ENRISE

Card Breakdown

Attribute: LIGHT
Monster Type: Fairy
Level: 8
Card Number: FOTB-EN021
Code: 11458071
ATK: 2400
DEF: 1500
Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 LIGHT Fairy-Type monsters and 1 DARK Fiend monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 face-up monster on the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Review

Sorry about the absence of a review here yesterday, folks. I was so swamped yesterday, I didn't even have time to blink.

Anyway, today, we're going to look at another Sky Scourge card, or, for those of you who've been around long enough, the Advanced Format's version of the now banned Chaos Sorceror- Sky Scourge Enrise.

Well, right off the bat, Enrise has almost exactly the same effect as Chaos Sorceror did- in exchange for an attack with this card, you can remove a face-up monster from play. Back when CS was still legal, this was one severely broken effect- all you had to do was keep Chaos Sorceror well guarded and you'd practically be running the show. On top of that, even if your opponent did put something face down in the hopes that it won't get removed from play, it'd probably get a gist of Nobleman of Crossout, Exiled Force, and even a 2300 ATK from Chaos Sorceror.

In a way, this still applies here, with the exception that Enrise is a bit harder to bring out. You need 3 LIGHT Fairy and 1 DARK Fiend type cards removed from your Graveyard first, which makes it a tad bit harder to work with than Chaos Sorceror (but much more balanced, given the effect.) On the plus side, it has a very wicked effect, and can tie in terms of power with Monarchs and Jinzo (although I fail to see the point of that when you can simply remove them from play anyway.) On top of that, it's a LIGHT Fairy, so, it's perfect for offering up as fodder for the other two Sky Scourge cards (namely, Invicil and Norleras), and a perfect addition to the Sky Scourge theme overall.

Disadvantages? Well....seeing as how this card needs some really, really specific monster types to bring it out, you know right there and then that you can't casually splash it into just ANY deck (unlike Monarchs and Jinzo). To get the most out of this card, you'll have to put it into a deck that revolves around abusing its effect to the max. On top of that, given the investment you'd have to make into getting this card out, remember that there are a lot of dangerous cards out there that can toss all of that hard work right into the drain....cards such as Smashing Ground, Zaborg the Thunder Monarch, Brain Control, Snatch Steal, Sakurestu Armor and the like. As such, I'd pretty much recommend against all out attacking with him (unless you know you have a fair shot), and just lay back and remove monsters from the game.

So, Enrise is a pretty good card, with a very nasty effect, but be sure you have a deck that's well equipped to bring him out AND protect him, or it's all going to account for naught.

Advantages

- Strong 2400 ATK ties with nearly all of the more commonly played 1 Tribute monsters out there;
- Removal effect VERY good;
- LIGHT Fairy Type, so perfect for offering up for an Invicil or a Norleas in the same deck;
- Gives field presence, meaning that your opponent will have to adjust his strategy towards getting him off of the field if he wants to stay alive.
- Method used to bring him out is a Special Summon.

Disadvantages

- Hefty cost;
- Dead Draw if you don't have the goods in your Graveyard to bring him out;
- PWNED by Control cards (Brain Control, Snatch Steal)
- Can't be Special Summoned except by paying the cost to bring him out in the first place, so toss your plans to use Call of the Haunted and Premature Burial straight out of the window.

Card Ratings

Tradtional Format: 1 (Poor)
Reasons?

(ahem) Why would you think of even playing this card when you still have Chaos Sorceror and Black Luster Soldier: Envoy of the Beginning? Sure, it's LIGHT, but it's garbage and a dead draw in this format. Just....NO.

Advanced Format: 3.5 (Above Average)
Reasons?

Seeing as how we don't have any Chaos monsters here, SSE is as close as you're going to get to their effects. Very nasty effect. However, because of the cost needed combined with the fact that it sometimes serves as a dead draw if you can't pay it, it receives an above average score. I'd have given it a 4, but we still have scots free Monarchs running the game right now.

Sky Scourge Deck Ratings:

Traditional: 3 (I'd really like to see who is going to be so daffy to run Sky Scourges when we still have Envoys here.)
Advanced: 4.5 (He's basically the reason why Sky Scourge decks exist.Build a deck around him, and he'll do wonders.)

Tips

+Use Tribute Fodder that multiplies. If you plan on running this card, then run cards like Giant Germ and Shining Fairy, since they reproduce themselves on the field rather quickly AND fill up your Graveyard with the right materials when they've served their purpose.

+Use cards that mill through a deck quickly. Maybe it's just me, but having cards like Card Trooper, Morphing Jar and Card Destruction handy to mill through a 40+ card deck would be a good idea for bringing out Enrise, since it has the potential to drop fodder a lot faster in your Graveyard AND increase your chances of getting a decent draw. However, be smart about it. Use Morphing Jar and Card Destruction when you have a hand with a fair amount of LIGHT Fairy and DARK Fiends, but no Sky Scourge cards. That way, you dump fodder to get a chance at drawing them. Conversely, use Card Trooper when you have at least 1 Sky Scourge card in your hand. Aside from the nifty 1900 ATK, you never know if, out of the three cards he drops using his effect, a DARK Fiend or a LIGHT Fairy got dropped in the Graveyard with them...

+Play like a coward with this card. This card comes with a bit of a cost, and losing it to a random Sakurestu Armor or a Mirror Force will make it seem like a huge waste. If possible, avoid attacking altogether with Enrise and just lay back and remove monsters from play. You can even summon other monsters alongside him and let them do your dirty work (as Magneto said once in X3, "Always let the pawns go first."), and hence, absorb the Traps. Or course, Enrise would need protection as well, so stack your own deck with Sakurestu Armor, Waboku, Compulsory Evacuation Device and any other card that'll keep this one safe. That's not to say don't attack with him, though, because 2400 ATK is nothing to sneeze at. Just be careful about it.

Recommended for:

- Sky Scourge
- Fairy (since only one DARK Fiend is required, you can just fit in a few Giant Germ cards and give it a try, lots of FAIRY types to abuse here.)

Not Recommended for:

- Anything else, because, unless you build a deck that revolves around it exclusively, you are going to suffer with this card.

BEWARE OF THE FOLLOWING CARDS:

- Brain Control
- Snatch Steal
- Sakuretsu Armor
- Mirror Force
- Zaborg the Thunder Monarch
- Necrovalley

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
CARD OF THE DAY: Sky Scourge Norleras
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 12:35:37 PM »
TODAY'S CARD:
SKY SCOURGE NORLERAS

Card Breakdown

Attribute: DARK
Monster Type: Fiend
Level: 8
Card Number: FOTB-EN022
Code: 48453776
ATK: 2400
DEF: 1500
Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 3 DARK Fiend-Type monsters and 1 LIGHT Fairy monster from your Graveyard. You can pay 1000 Life Points to send all cards on the field and in both players' hands to the Graveyard, then you draw 1 card.

Review

Today, we look at the card which is the last (but certainly not the least) of the Sky Scourge cards- Sky Scourge Norleras.

Right off the bat, many of you who have been in the game long enough will already have been referring to this card as the Advanced Format's version of Chaos Emperor Dragon: Envoy of the End, which had one of the most devastating effects in the history of the game, combining the effects of Dark Hole, Heavy Storm, Card Destruction (minus the draw) and Ceasefire (but for every card sent), all for the meager payment of 1000 Life Points. Chaos Emperor Dragon tended to end games very quickly, doing as much as 3000-6000 (!) damage in one blast.

So, does Norleras possess the same potential as CED did?
Quite possibly.
It basically has the same effect- sending everything in both player's fields and hands straight to the Graveyard, all for 1000 Life Points. What makes it different is the fact that SSN doesn't cause damage for each card sent in the process, which waters down the broken-ness of the effect. Even more so given the fact that, like Enrise, you need 3 Fiends and 1 Fairy to bring him out, so he's a bit more of a challenge to get out than CED. Curiously, Norleras comes with an effect that even Chaos Emperor Dragon should've had- he allows you to draw 1 card for your troubles. So, if that card happens to be Pot of Avarice or a monster, you've just swung advantage severely in your favour, all for a meager 1000 Life Points.

On the downside, Norleras has only 2400 ATK compared to the behemoth 3000 that CED had. Heh.....not like you'll be -attacking- with him anyway you take it (not unless you can't pay, are desperate, or are pretty dumb). Just tell yourself that once this card comes out, it's BOOM time, nuff said.

For now, though, Demise is really running the show in terms of field annihilation. The props that I will give Norleras, though, is that he's a DARK Fiend that can be offered up for another Sky Scourge in case something goes wrong, and that he is, by far, the most useful Sky Scourge in the game.

So, the verdict? If making things go boom is your bag, run Demise, since he's easier to bring out. If Sky Scourges are your thing, definitely run Norleras. Deadly in the right deck.

Advantages

- Strong 2400 ATK ties with nearly all of the more commonly played 1 Tribute monsters out there;
- Blows up everything AND gives you a free draw. Practically instant advantage, just add water. What's not to like? :happy0203:
- DARK Fiend Type, so perfect for offering up for an Invicil, Enrise, or another Norleras in the same deck;
- Method used to bring him out is a Special Summon, so, if you manage to summon him and get a monster in your hand afterwards, you can still Normal Summon for the turn.
- Destroys Dark World strategies. Why? The card sends them to the Graveyard. Doesn't discard.

Disadvantages

- Hefty cost;
- Dead Draw if you don't have the goods in your Graveyard to bring him out;
- Though not as royally PWNED by Control as Enrise is, it can still suck for you if he's taken away and used against you.
- Can't be Special Summoned except by paying the cost to bring him out in the first place, so forget about reviving him to blow up again. May have worked for CED, doesn't work for Norleras.

Card Ratings

Tradtional Format: 1 (Poor)
Reasons?

We have Chaos Emperor Dragon here. That says volumes, doesn't it?

Advanced Format: 4 (Good)
Reasons?

Very devastating effect. If you do manage to get him out, it's an instant swing of advantage for your side, regardless of what your opponent may have. Beware of Treeborn Frog, though, because the dumb luck of having a Mobius or a Zaborg drawn afterwards would simply suck.

Sky Scourge Deck Ratings:

Traditional: 3 (Devastating, I'm sure, but CED would make this card his b**ch, and then some.)
Advanced: 4.5 (He's basically the reason why Sky Scourge decks exist. Build a deck around him, and he'll do wonders.)

Tips

+Use Tribute Fodder that multiplies. If you plan on running this card, then run cards like Giant Germ and Shining Fairy, since they reproduce themselves on the field rather quickly AND fill up your Graveyard with the right materials when they've served their purpose.

+Use cards that mill through a deck quickly. Maybe it's just me, but having cards like Card Trooper, Morphing Jar and Card Destruction handy to mill through a 40+ card deck would be a good idea for bringing out Norleras, since it has the potential to drop fodder a lot faster in your Graveyard AND increase your chances of getting a decent draw. However, be smart about it. Use Morphing Jar and Card Destruction when you have a hand with a fair amount of LIGHT Fairy and DARK Fiends, but no Sky Scourge cards. That way, you dump fodder to get a chance at drawing them. Conversely, use Card Trooper when you have at least 1 Sky Scourge card in your hand. Aside from the nifty 1900 ATK, you never know if, out of the three cards he drops using his effect, a DARK Fiend or a LIGHT Fairy got dropped in the Graveyard with them...

+Be smart about going BOOM. Obviously, you are not going to summon this thing and blow him up as soon as he comes out each and every time. First of all, only bring him out when you are positive that it's feasible to do so. If your opponent is topdecking and probably only has one card on the field, bringing our Norleras would be a huge waste of time. On the other hand, if your opponent has tons of cards at his disposal, and you can wreak havoc on his resources, the, by all means, bring him out and blow him up. Just remember that you have -priority-, so be sure to declare such when you intend to summon and blast.

+Put two in your deck. It's not restricted, and having another Norleras in your deck just in case of emergency wouldn't hurt. Just be sure you have the resources to bring them out.

Recommended for:

- Sky Scourge
- Fiend (if you're willing to put some Shining Fairy cards in there, that is)

Not Recommended for:

- Anything else, because, unless you build a deck that revolves around it exclusively, you are going to suffer with this card.

BEWARE OF THE FOLLOWING CARDS:

- Treeborn Frog
- Sangan
- Necrovalley
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 12:38:43 PM by New_Era_Outlaw »

Carigamers

CARD OF THE DAY: Sky Scourge Norleras
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2007, 12:35:37 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal