Official Forums > News

General warnings to all GATT members

(1/1)

W1nTry:
Originally posted by Pablo_tt

--- Quote ---this is an alert to keep an eye out for a silver lancer motor car reg: PBS 4457. The said car was last spotted on the priority bus route heading west.

I was on the main road heading home when I passed the said car attempting to come out of La Resource road on the main road. I sounded my horn and passed him and proceeded to Mausica Road. I noticed in my rear view the same car speeding up to get behind me as I turned off.

Already with raised suspicions, I kept the vehicle in my sight and I stopped by a parlor. Before reaching, I signaled well in advance by the use of my indicator. The same car stopped behind me without overtaking. I exited my car and passing at the back of my car (which was the front of theirs) and observed the occupants as well as their license plate.

As I was waiting in line I kept the car in my sight and they stood behind the car the whole time. When I went to purchase a drink, they started playing loud music. They drove around my car looking at me and I looked right back at them. I observed two occupants: One fairly tall man of african descent wearing a red vest at the time and a fully bearded man of east indian descent. The east indian man came out of the lancer car wearing a black jersey with a dark green 3/4 khaki capri pants and black clarks shoes. He had on a gold watch with what appeared to be a smaller gold bracelet on the same arm. He went and purchased a 1/4 pack of a red dumarier cigarettes (I'm not a smoker so I don't know what the different pack colors mean)

I entered my car keeping an eye on both men as I started the car and backed away. I took out my phone and called my home to inform them of the happenings. Upon seeing my reaching for my phone, the men sped off and made a right turn on the bus route.

There was no real safe room for me to take a picture of the said car to post it up for visual confirmation. All I can provide is the liscence plate of the car, the type of the car and color.
--- End quote ---

For the sake and safety of others, if somethins similar happens to you, please post said warnings here

TheApprentice:
Thats really freaky man...
Thanks pablo and W1ntry for starting this topic...

This country is way out of hand :(

TheApprentice:

--- Quote from:  Crime like crazy since elections... ---Just got a call from my neighbour...
Apparently he knows some people who's homes were robbed within the past few days..

Bandits are posing as WASA/TSTT workers, fully dressed in uniforms and associated vehicles...
They are coming  saying that they have come to check your phone lines, water lines or other variant...

Jus thought I should throw this out there...

If you did NOT put a request for a public service...do not let these people in your home premises...

Same goes for police officers as mentioned in the recent news media...Or even any other variant of public services... (T&TEC etc..)
--- End quote ---

Fkacn_tt:
also ask to see their ID, learn't that from the Real Hustle Social Compliance scam.

W1nTry:
Actually just on the news today the assistant commissioner of police said that you should ask for ID, also I heard an announcement from TSTT to the same effect.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version