Author Topic: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 + Vietnam (multiplatform)  (Read 536916 times)

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • :ps3::wii::xbox360:
  • Referrals: 35
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carigamers.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 680 2GB
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: Nexus 5x
  • PSN: TriniXaeno
  • XBL: TriniXaeno
Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (multiplatform)
« Reply #940 on: March 29, 2010, 11:36:41 PM »
my PC barely running the game as is, you want me run fraps???

look......

and where yuh was yuh mc? We woulda win if you or redfish had fall eeeeeen!

And for the other fellas who didn't make the squad on any given night.....please don't jump in the "on going official game" channel and run interference on the voice chat. (looks @ trinitus)

Is still a love. Feel free to rounds up the other players and sweat on another server until the official match over.

It only gonna last about an hour and a half. Just 4 rounds. Then everyone can play together again.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 11:40:26 PM by TriniWyatt »

Carigamers

« Reply #940 on: March 29, 2010, 11:36:41 PM »

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • :ps3: :wii:
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • CPU: i7 3930k @ 5.0GHz
  • GPU: 3 * Nvidia GTX 680 (Liquid Cooled)
  • RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengence
  • BattleNet ID: MessiaaH / 350
  • XBL: MesssiaaaH
« Reply #941 on: March 29, 2010, 11:56:03 PM »

and where yuh was yuh mc? We woulda win if you or redfish had fall eeeeeen!

+1000

Offline Notnice

• Battlefield GURU
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 53
  • =[PT]= 4 LiFe AKA PuBlIc TeRrORiSt
    • PS3 PS4
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel I7 3820 @ 3.6 GHZ
  • GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 980 Ti
  • RAM: Corsair XMS3 16GB DDR3-1600
  • Broadband:
  • Origin ID: NotNiCett
  • PSN: Notnice_own_u
  • Steam: [PT] Stkrdknmibalz ™
« Reply #942 on: March 30, 2010, 12:08:42 AM »

Offline Arcmanov

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 126
  • Gamer/Enthusiast
    • :n64: :gcn: :dreamcast: :xbox360: :computer:
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Arcmanov's rig
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.3 GHz
  • GPU: 2 x [Gigabyte] GeForce GTX 1070
  • RAM: 4 x 8GB G.Skill.TridentZ RGB DDR4-2400
  • MBL: LG V20
  • Origin ID: Arcmanov
  • PSN: Arcmanov
  • Steam: Arcmanov
  • XBL: Arcmanov
« Reply #943 on: March 30, 2010, 12:19:34 AM »
Unfortunately, wifey/baby issues prevented me from being present tonight.

As soon as I sit down in front the PC I get one cut-eye, and then baby-girl
started giving some trouble, so of course that dashed all my plans for the night.

Kinda hard to fight that one.  :lol:
Systems United Navy - Accipiens ad Astra

Offline Reaper2051

• AdvancedTactics
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 8
  • Live for something..........or Die for NOTHING!
    • Xbox 360
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • ImmortalJoker66 Twitch Channel
  • CPU: Phenom X6
  • GPU: nVidia GTX 970
  • RAM: 8 gb
  • BattleNet ID: ImmortalRite
  • Broadband: Flow Broadband 25mb
  • Origin ID: Immortal_Joker
  • Steam: Immortal_Joker
  • XBL: ImmortalJoker66

Carigamers

« Reply #944 on: March 30, 2010, 12:20:03 AM »

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
  • Broadband: Flow 100Mbps
  • PSN: ViCe-_-KaRTeL
  • XBL: ViCe DaVinci
« Reply #945 on: March 30, 2010, 01:33:30 AM »
Allright, i reel vex beyond understandin. So, hear me out. Coming from a pro-onlinegamign background in the battlefield series i knwo how shit supposed to work, and i gonan try to keep d language to a minimum here. But lemme write a guide for those who do not knwo how shit suppsoed to work.

1. Organization: this mainly directed to the people that yellin d commands or atleast SUPPOSED to be yellin d commands but we'll come back to that one later in d post. But yeah, organization, Look at the map for starters, study what spawnign and thing study where d high ground is and ho whas favor of it.

Example of analyzation for the Laguna map that we got shredded on.

a) B is a heavily fortifiable position, whoever main base its closer too shud get it and shud have no problem keepin it if they knwo wtf they doin. MEANING: the other team should not and will nto bother with it because the casualty ration to 'bleed' ticket ration will NOT be up to par.
(For those who dont knwo what bleed is: bleed = whoever have < amount of flags losing tickets little by little.)

b) Kits: the vehicules of the map are 2 buggys and 1 APC each. leavin th evuggies aside. whoever wins the first trade-off between the blasted APC's wins the Early-game rush. so fellas... that means infantry support... Alpha squad tonight had 2 Assaul players.. what for??? and if the reasonin is that thats the only kit yuh knwo hwo to play then start practicin with annother. Also if you claim a kit for the squad, example medic. and you knwo your nto properly equipped i.e. nto good enough guns, then let someone betetr take it for peets sake. Talking abotu medics brigns me to another point: ok medics did their best this round, but FFS squad members when the medic fukin dead pick up his blasted kit and ress him and continue the fight and assume his role. it nto bloody hard! you go up to it and press E followed by 3 for shock paddles and yuh poitn at d dead man and click it not HARD, not rocket science. But yes, build the squad around the map, one fo those assualt men coudl have easily been an engineer to 1. repair frindly tank and 2. destroy enemy tank...

2. listening... there HAS to be an authority level and men no matetr how small you may feel 'under' someoen else it doh matter! is COMPETITION yuh playin, so allow me to be bold for a second, but Wyatt shud be the one in charge of HIS squad and either me or NotNice in charge of the other, but no complaints on the followin of orders in my squad. BESIDES that orders dotn mean only in the squad... if you have a set plan from the start FOLOW it, coz the minute you move from it CHAOS ensuing... You hold C means hodl C dotn go for B once yuh get it.

3. PLAY YOUR KIT! AND LEARN OTHER KITS! GEt IN EMPTY VEHICULES AND USE THEMMM!!! If your nto an anti-infantry class IE ENGINEER or even medic get in a tank, dont make the sniper or assault get in it theyre better off takin care of the infantry... PRIORITIZE! dotn spawn on a man in the fron lines becasue you want kills NOW, spawn in th eback and brign d blasted tanks coz you want to WIN!

AND FOR NOW THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. flame me as much as you want

i am impressed.....man takes his competition seriously like mehself
+1 iymc well spoken words , u clearly know what u are talkin about
sigh.....no competition for me on PSN lol

blocker i see u have PSN as well sent u a F/R

Offline Philosophical45

• AdvancedTactics
  • Kage
  • Chakra 8
  • PERFORMANCE|Pē
    • :computer:
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700
  • GPU: GTX 680
  • RAM: 16GB PNY DDR3 1600MHZ
  • BattleNet ID: Shotology101/#1936
  • Broadband: :blinkbroadband:
  • MBL: Samsung S5 Mini
  • Origin ID: shotology101
  • Steam: shotology101
« Reply #946 on: March 30, 2010, 09:28:39 AM »
hmm sorry to see y'all lost, i just gave way to higher ranked men, went to play PES, i was still contactable in steam... but say wa...

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #947 on: March 30, 2010, 09:57:09 AM »
Allright, i reel vex beyond understandin. So, hear me out. Coming from a pro-onlinegamign background in the battlefield series i knwo how shit supposed to work, and i gonan try to keep d language to a minimum here. But lemme write a guide for those who do not knwo how shit suppsoed to work.

1. Organization: this mainly directed to the people that yellin d commands or atleast SUPPOSED to be yellin d commands but we'll come back to that one later in d post. But yeah, organization, Look at the map for starters, study what spawnign and thing study where d high ground is and ho whas favor of it.

a) B is a heavily fortifiable position, whoever main base its closer too shud get it and shud have no problem keepin it if they knwo wtf they doin. MEANING: the other team should not and will nto bother with it because the casualty ration to 'bleed' ticket ration will NOT be up to par.
(For those who dont knwo what bleed is: bleed = whoever have < amount of flags losing tickets little by little.)

b) Kits: the vehicules of the map are 2 buggys and 1 APC each. leavin th evuggies aside. whoever wins the first trade-off between the blasted APC's wins the Early-game rush. so fellas... that means infantry support... Alpha squad tonight had 2 Assaul players.. what for??? and if the reasonin is that thats the only kit yuh knwo hwo to play then start practicin with annother. Also if you claim a kit for the squad, example medic. and you knwo your nto properly equipped i.e. nto good enough guns, then let someone betetr take it for peets sake. Talking abotu medics brigns me to another point: ok medics did their best this round, but FFS squad members when the medic fukin dead pick up his blasted kit and ress him and continue the fight and assume his role. it nto bloody hard! you go up to it and press E followed by 3 for shock paddles and yuh poitn at d dead man and click it not HARD, not rocket science. But yes, build the squad around the map, one fo those assualt men coudl have easily been an engineer to 1. repair frindly tank and 2. destroy enemy tank...

2. listening... there HAS to be an authority level and men no matetr how small you may feel 'under' someoen else it doh matter! is COMPETITION yuh playin, so allow me to be bold for a second, but Wyatt shud be the one in charge of HIS squad and either me or NotNice in charge of the other, but no complaints on the followin of orders in my squad. BESIDES that orders dotn mean only in the squad... if you have a set plan from the start FOLOW it, coz the minute you move from it CHAOS ensuing... You hold C means hodl C dotn go for B once yuh get it.

3. PLAY YOUR KIT! AND LEARN OTHER KITS! GEt IN EMPTY VEHICULES AND USE THEMMM!!! If your nto an anti-infantry class IE ENGINEER or even medic get in a tank, dont make the sniper or assault get in it theyre better off takin care of the infantry... PRIORITIZE! dotn spawn on a man in the fron lines becasue you want kills NOW, spawn in th eback and brign d blasted tanks coz you want to WIN!

Id like to add, coming from a heavy Clan warefare background in lineage where organzation over a 400+ man battle was necessary.

I dont know if mumble could do it, but vent was great for this.
Every squad goes into its own channel, and only the leader of the squad issues commands in that channel, people can give warnings,but commands come only from squad leaders, and the thing that was great with vent was that the clan leader could issue commands across all the channels when necessary, clan leader and maybe the squad leaders could feed information or call for assistance across all the individual channels.

So much less cross talk and Chain of command is quite clear.

THats my suggestion

Offline Triniblocker

• AdvancedTactics
  • Genin
  • Chakra 16
    • View Profile
    • Gripped
  • Broadband: Virgin Wireless 50MBit
  • PSN: Triniblocker
  • XBL: Triniblocker
« Reply #948 on: March 30, 2010, 10:08:40 AM »

Id like to add, coming from a heavy Clan warefare background in lineage where organzation over a 400+ man battle was necessary.

I dont know if mumble could do it, but vent was great for this.
Every squad goes into its own channel, and only the leader of the squad issues commands in that channel, people can give warnings,but commands come only from squad leaders, and the thing that was great with vent was that the clan leader could issue commands across all the channels when necessary, clan leader and maybe the squad leaders could feed information or call for assistance across all the individual channels.

So much less cross talk and Chain of command is quite clear.

THats my suggestion

yeah i knwo what yout alkin about coz i still playin lineage to this day, and funny enough we set up a way to do that in mumble last niught after the suhuweat. Trust me fellas when everyoen left some of us stayed and had quite a long TALK, aand its ok you didnt miss anythign because all will be repeated tonight,
LONGEST HEADSHOT OMG OMG OMG

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #949 on: March 30, 2010, 10:10:27 AM »
yes crixx, we already discussed that last night (myself, wyatt, triniblocker, notnice, eagle66), and we've configured mumble acordingly, wyatt should be doing up a post with instructions when he gets time.

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #950 on: March 30, 2010, 10:50:18 AM »

Offline Redfish

• Sannin
  • Chakra 28
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Core i5 2500K 3.4GHz
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 670 2 GB DDR5
  • RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
« Reply #951 on: March 30, 2010, 12:19:57 PM »
Sorry I wasn't there to help fellas, the gf and being very tired from work took me out of the battle even though I told berserk I would be there.

Triniblocker it aint have non to flame you about because it is all damn true. Once we get the organisation down and have a game plan it will turn the tables quite easily.

Another thing I'd like to say is OBSERVE what your squad mates are doing i.e. those who always doing well in rounds. When you spawn in on someone, DO NOT stay there and stand right infront the man face cause you may be blocking his shot etc.

In playing as a squad, hadda watch each other back. There were times I played with random squads online and we weren't communicating but you coulda swear we were right next to each other talking in person. Why? because nobody was able to attack us from any directions, somebody was always looking in the back, another man checking the sides etc.

I'm not that great at the game, still learning just as everyone else. As I said we may need to have some "boot camp" with the vets on the server to better understand team work needed to fry competition.

Redfish out :P

Offline Notnice

• Battlefield GURU
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 53
    • PS3 PS4
    • View Profile
  • Broadband:
« Reply #952 on: March 30, 2010, 01:53:30 PM »

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: March 30, 2010, 01:57:27 PM »
redfish boy, we needed you like flour last night yes. Either you or arc would have definitely turned the tide against the bajan incursion. The matches were very close.

but say wha.....we will up the game and never have a repeat of that debacle again.

As messiah mentioned, we had a long post game analysis last night till the wee hours of the morning. Out of that, a more advanced configuration for mumble was born amongst other things. Took a lot of tinkering by all involved but we think this made the most sense at the end of it all.

(Crixx, this is kinda like what you talking bout?)

1) Created two additional channels, named Official Match Team 1 and Official Match Team 2
2) Linked the two channels, so you can speak to everyone at once.
3) Configured our mumble to whisper in our current channel. Speaking privately, only to your squad mates and not across the link to the other team.

This requires the configuration of mumble to "Push to Talk" mode under:

Configure -> Settings -> Audio Input

Then configuring two push to talk keys. One to talk to everyone and one to whisper to your squad under:

Configure -> Settings -> Shortcuts

See attached for graphical instructions.

So on the night of an official match, the team leaders will generally use the push-to-talk to issue commands across teams when needed but for the majority of the time, we'll be using Push-to-Whisper to communicate just within our own squad.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 02:01:39 PM by TriniWyatt »

Offline Redfish

• Sannin
  • Chakra 28
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Core i5 2500K 3.4GHz
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 670 2 GB DDR5
  • RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
« Reply #954 on: March 30, 2010, 02:50:07 PM »
Waaayz like allyuh real crunch numbers dey wyatt, looks good.

@Notodd I wanna try that atv launching lol, funny vid

Offline Notnice

• Battlefield GURU
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 53
    • PS3 PS4
    • View Profile
  • Broadband:
« Reply #955 on: March 30, 2010, 05:25:02 PM »

@Notodd I wanna try that atv launching lol, funny vid

Np we need about 4 guys 3 with at mines.When every we all on

Btw
If you guys need a next server admin i will be glad to help.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 05:32:14 PM by Notodd1991 »

Offline Reaper2051

• AdvancedTactics
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 8
  • Live for something..........or Die for NOTHING!
    • Xbox 360
    • View Profile
    • ImmortalJoker66 Twitch Channel
  • CPU: Phenom X6
  • GPU: nVidia GTX 970
  • RAM: 8 gb
  • BattleNet ID: ImmortalRite
  • Broadband: Flow Broadband 25mb
  • Origin ID: Immortal_Joker
  • Steam: Immortal_Joker
  • XBL: ImmortalJoker66
« Reply #956 on: March 30, 2010, 05:45:59 PM »
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! #1 PWNS!! Benny Hill Music FTW!!!!!!!

Offline Agokillya

• Global Moderator
  • Jonin
  • Chakra -3
    • XBOX 360, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3, XBOX One
    • View Profile
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: Agokillya
  • XBL: Agokillya
« Reply #957 on: March 30, 2010, 07:10:14 PM »
LOL @ angry mob. Hilarious video.

Offline Triniblocker

• AdvancedTactics
  • Genin
  • Chakra 16
    • View Profile
    • Gripped
  • Broadband: Virgin Wireless 50MBit
  • PSN: Triniblocker
  • XBL: Triniblocker
« Reply #958 on: March 30, 2010, 07:11:12 PM »
LOL!!!! Notnice, Redfish, Bloodlust, Eagle_66 and me YAY!

LONGEST HEADSHOT OMG OMG OMG

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: March 30, 2010, 07:28:07 PM »
Fellas, grudge match tonight against the Bajans. This time on the GATT server.

8:30 PM - 10PM

8v8 Rush Mode.

2 Maps

2 Rounds Each

Map 1) Arica Harbour (Bajan Selection)

Map 2) Port Valdez (Trini Selection)

As per usual, meet up on Mumble Voice Chat.

Top 8 rank make the cut. (unless anyone has a better idea)

Carigamers

« Reply #959 on: March 30, 2010, 07:28:07 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal