Author Topic: Everything Xbox ONE  (Read 205039 times)

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • :ps3: :wii:
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • CPU: i7 3930k @ 5.0GHz
  • GPU: 3 * Nvidia GTX 680 (Liquid Cooled)
  • RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengence
  • BattleNet ID: MessiaaH / 350
  • XBL: MesssiaaaH
Re: Everything Xbox ONE
« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2013, 12:24:50 PM »
Arc, it doesn't matter if u use, want, or need d features I listed, the bottom line is, they exist on Xbox and don't on ps4.

My statements are 100% true, thenxbox one can do many things d PS4 CANT!
And I also added, IF!!!! Sony don't bring a superior Exclusive line up, tell me what's d point as a consumer, as a gamer, to get a console that does less playing d same dam games, looking d same dam way.....?

To me it makes no sense at all and your comments seems biased against ms cause we all know you're an ms hater.
D ps4 has d potential to squeeze out more graphics but is up to the developers to decide if they going to do that. Are they going to now add PC like graphic options to d ps4 version of d game to take advantage of a marginal power increase? I highly doubt that. Games on Xbox One and PS4 will look virtually d same, sans a few textures here and there.

I also said E3 will decide, but clearly u are deciding from all now, which makes no sense because E3 is where it go be.
All d "gamers" who upset, if when e3 reach MS have more Exclusive games than PS4 what u think they go do?

Also, Kinect controlled UI is not mandatory, u can use d Xbox controller .......
Its....an option.......cant argue with having more......

As far as your 10-12 I refer u to Wyatt's post, the companies on pc who did that make big money, watching industry trends its a successful business strategy, despite your opinion. Hell, even one of d games u does freak on pc, dirt, is tied to my single account, I eh hear u complaining. All seems like MS hate to me. And always online is not clear at the moment, I heard d console just needs to connect to the net once ah day, hell we don't even know if that much is true cause MS still hadda clarify.

Also d snapped viewing of apps is not just for Skype, picture having a walkthrough pinned whiles trying to complete d level in said game. D sky is d limit, use d features or don't, point is they are there. All optional.

So if Xbox one can do all that and still play d same games looking d same way, then.............again....what's the point.

And yes I see d overreaction of the internet, and once ms delivers at e3 it wont matter. Just like MS doing just fine with windows 8 , same way they going to do just fine, even more so, with Xbox one, and Xbox one is a completely different monster. It has a dramatically higher chance of succeeding than windows 8.

And I Still! Mite buy a ps4 instead cause I don't like halo.....loll. E3 will tell.

Btw, E3 is less than a month away, not much of a wait to see what both companies bring.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:35:13 PM by MessiaaH »

Carigamers

« Reply #100 on: May 25, 2013, 12:24:50 PM »

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #101 on: May 25, 2013, 12:40:51 PM »
I draw everyone's attention to the launch of the original Xbox, the entire world laughed at MS, all PlayStation fans cuss them, said they wouldn't succeed, said ms don't belong, ms d'oh know what dey doing, the original Xbox struggled initially because of it. But today MS has the most successful console on the market.

Don't underestimate uncle bill. Now again the richest bastard in the world because of Microsoft's recent success....

« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 12:50:47 PM by MessiaaH »

Offline Arcmanov

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 126
  • Gamer/Enthusiast
    • :n64: :gcn: :dreamcast: :xbox360: :computer:
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Arcmanov's rig
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.3 GHz
  • GPU: 2 x [Gigabyte] GeForce GTX 1070
  • RAM: 4 x 8GB G.Skill.TridentZ RGB DDR4-2400
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: LG V20
  • Origin ID: Arcmanov
  • PSN: Arcmanov
  • Steam: Arcmanov
  • XBL: Arcmanov
« Reply #102 on: May 25, 2013, 01:25:33 PM »
Arc, it doesn't matter if u use, want, or need d features I listed, the bottom line is, they exist on Xbox and don't on ps4.

My statements are 100% true, thenxbox one can do many things d PS4 CANT!
And I also added, IF!!!! Sony don't bring a superior Exclusive line up, tell me what's d point as a consumer, as a gamer, to get a console that does less playing d same dam games, looking d same dam way.....?

To me it makes no sense at all and your comments seems biased against ms cause we all know you're an ms hater.
D ps4 has d potential to squeeze out more graphics but is up to the developers to decide if they going to do that. Are they going to now add PC like graphic options to d ps4 version of d game to take advantage of a marginal power increase? I highly doubt that. Games on Xbox One and PS4 will look virtually d same, sans a few textures here and there.

I also said E3 will decide, but clearly u are deciding from all now, which makes no sense because E3 is where it go be.
All d "gamers" who upset, if when e3 reach MS have more Exclusive games than PS4 what u think they go do?

Also, Kinect controlled UI is not mandatory, u can use d Xbox controller .......
Its....an option.......cant argue with having more......

As far as your 10-12 I refer u to Wyatt's post, the companies on pc who did that make big money, watching industry trends its a successful business strategy, despite your opinion. Hell, even one of d games u does freak on pc, dirt, is tied to my single account, I eh hear u complaining. All seems like MS hate to me. And always online is not clear at the moment, I heard d console just needs to connect to the net once ah day, hell we don't even know if that much is true cause MS still hadda clarify.

Also d snapped viewing of apps is not just for Skype, picture having a walkthrough pinned whiles trying to complete d level in said game. D sky is d limit, use d features or don't, point is they are there. All optional.

So if Xbox one can do all that and still play d same games looking d same way, then.............again....what's the point.

And yes I see d overreaction of the internet, and once ms delivers at e3 it wont matter. Just like MS doing just fine with windows 8 , same way they going to do just fine, even more so, with Xbox one, and Xbox one is a completely different monster. It has a dramatically higher chance of succeeding than windows 8.

And I Still! Mite buy a ps4 instead cause I don't like halo.....loll. E3 will tell.

Btw, E3 is less than a month away, not much of a wait to see what both companies bring.

You make a lot of convenient conjecture, without having seen what the PS4 is fully capable of.  Some of that is Sony's fault I guess.  Their initial reveal focused a lot more on games.
Funny thing is, you've also clearly made your mind up about which one is 'superior'.  Not so?  I thought we waiting for E3?  :lol:

...and 'we' all know that I'm a 'ms hater'?  :lol:  Who exactly is 'we'?
I'm the one with the Xbox 360 (in fact I bought TWO) and THREE copies of Windows 8...despite my acerbic criticisms of certain things.
I'm using a Windows 8 PC to respond to you right now.  How ironic is that?  :)

You should be the last one to use the word 'biased', but I realise 'objectivity' is a hard concept for you to grapple with.

I will criticise Sony the SAME way if something comes to light that I might consider unsavoury.  Will you then call me a 'Sony hater' too?  :)
Sony STILL dodging the used games issue, but the scrutiny, and by extension, the heat (and criticism), is now squarely on M$.  Like it or not.

Criticism is just that, my friend.  I have no time for 'hate'.  Too much games out dey to play.
Systems United Navy - Accipiens ad Astra

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #103 on: May 25, 2013, 01:38:43 PM »
Ok,

And yes from a capabilities standpoint d Xbox one is superior, Sony not magically going to unveil more features at e3 only games. So yes from a feature set standpoint Xbox one > ps4.

But if the ps4 have more better exclusives, them to core gamers additional features and capabilities wont matter.

And we both study the tech behind both consoles, you very well know from a games standpoint the Xbox and ps4 will be the same.

Why I said is MS hate is d fact that I had cause to list the obvious to you, but if you say it aint, then I go take your word for it.

As a pc gamer / enthusiast, it really don't matter to me what the additional capability of the Xbox are, cause I personally wont be using them. But they are there....and many ppl will be using them.

Wyatt raise a good point about xbmc app, if that come to light, then an Xbox One as d Central device in d living room is GG.

Tech is tech, I don't have to wait till e3 to know from a tech/feature standpoint which better. What I have to wait till E3 to see is who have more/better Exclusive games. Which you seem to think MS not capable of delivering because of they focus on entertainment as well.

Like Wyatt said, if we think MS not going to deliver in d games department then.....,
I think both ms and Sony going to deliver, what I not sure about is if sony's lead in exclusives going to continue into the next gen, like it has in gen one and gen 2.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 01:41:12 PM by MessiaaH »

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • :ps3::wii::xbox360:
  • Referrals: 35
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carigamers.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 680 2GB
  • RAM: 16GB
  • MBL: Nexus 5x
  • PSN: TriniXaeno
  • XBL: TriniXaeno
« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »
Real hard lol @ that original xbox reveal photo.

Count me as one of the people who expected Microsoft to fall flat on their face with that console debut.

They sure proved me wrong.

Carigamers

« Reply #104 on: May 25, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »

Offline madmunkie

• Chunin
  • Chakra 35
  • Trophy Hunter
    • :ps3: :wii: SNES
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • PSN: mad_munkie
« Reply #105 on: May 25, 2013, 02:34:43 PM »
Xbox One thrashed by PS4 in GameSpot's global Twitter poll

http://crave.cnet.co.uk/gamesgear/xbox-one-thrashed-by-ps4-in-gamespots-global-twitter-poll-50011308/

Another poll being done by in, results from that due on the 30th May. Still early in the poll and results may or may not differ post e3. But so far... I think what we can take from this so far is gamers don't give a rats arse about all the gimmicks, they want games and features that will enhance the gaming experience. But like I said it's still early, let's see what sony does come e3.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 02:41:49 PM by madmunkie »

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #106 on: May 25, 2013, 02:40:15 PM »
I quote from that same link:

"Many of the tweets in favour of the PS4 point to its specs being superior, with stats such as "system memory bandwidth" and "peak shader throughput" supposedly much better on Sony's beast. Most analyses after the Xbox launch agreed, giving the PS4 the edge thanks to a more advanced type of RAM.

That's all well and good, but it doesn't necessarily mean better games. The PS3's Cell processor was demonstrably superior to the Xbox 360's innards, but gamers plumped for the latter because its exclusive games -- such as Halo and Gears of War -- were more appealing.

Nevertheless, Microsoft seems to have dropped a massive clanger by focusing on the Xbox One's TV capabilities instead of games, in contrast to Sony. The people who give a new console buzz are the ones who care the most about games, and Microsoft seems to have been slightly dismissive of them, serving up foregone conclusions like Call of Duty and FIFA.

That may all change when the gargantuan games show E3 opens next month, where Sony and Microsoft will reveal all the launch titles and let the press get their jittery hands on the new kit. If the Xbox One has much better exclusives than the PS4, it's game on.
"

And the original Xbox had less popularity than even that poll, guess who won?

E3 will tell.

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2013, 02:47:16 PM »

Offline madmunkie

• Chunin
  • Chakra 35
  • Trophy Hunter
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Everything Xbox ONE
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2013, 02:53:55 PM »

And the original Xbox had less popularity than even that poll, guess who won?

E3 will tell.

Yup ps2 won and it continues to be the most successful console to date with over 150million units sold worldwide. http://www.vgchartz.com/analysis/platform_totals/

Even if we look at current gen xbox360 and ps3 are neck and neck with about 77millions units sold each. So Microsoft hasn't won this gen yet either

Anyway another look at the polls after e3 will give us a better picture. But u must admit them numbers not looking good for the xbox1

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 02:58:19 PM by madmunkie »

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2013, 02:57:43 PM »
Yes ps2 was immensely successful, but Xbox 360 won in the end.

That's the way MS does everything, they don't be running a sprint, they does be running a marathon.

And post E3 we go check out d polls again, but ultimately is holiday sales that go paint a better picture

Offline madmunkie

• Chunin
  • Chakra 35
  • Trophy Hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2013, 03:00:53 PM »
I edited my post to show 360 vs ps3 sales, can't edit as quickly as I can on this phone grrr. But Yeh, sales are neck and neck despite the ps3 being released 1 year later. Sure the 360 was successful..  Very successful, but let's not jump the gun and say they won just yet.

Edit: and oh let's not forget that it was the wii that won hehe

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 03:29:36 PM by madmunkie »

Offline Arcmanov

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 126
  • Gamer/Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Arcmanov's rig
« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2013, 03:07:36 PM »
...let's not forget that it was the wii that won hehe

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2013, 03:24:57 PM »

You're right Wii pwn them loll.
And yes Xbox OG sales were abysmal, but that's MS now entering the console market for the first time. But like I said is not a sprint for them is a marathon, and they went from abysmal sales to matching Sony in just one iteration of their platform. And that in itself is impressive.

And now that they have a strong user base, anything more at this point will matter alot. And the X-1 is just that, "more", so again we go see at E3

And many consider the Xbox 360 is the winner this rounds, especially given the fact they made alot more money off they platform. And Sony's recent security breach didn't help matters either.

It amazing how Nintendo Dominate the sales and still release such a technologically inferior device. Ah well, we'll see how it turns out.

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2013, 03:37:58 PM »
http://www.gametrailers.com/videos/ahazxs/xbox-one-fact-sheet

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Microsoft details how Xbox One cloud servers will tackle processor-intensive gaming chores   

By Steve Dent posted May 24th, 2013 at 2:29 AM 328   

One of the Xbox launch's big reveals was that Microsoft added 300,000 servers to Xbox Live, and now GM Matt Booty has detailed to Ars Technica how that'll improve game play. He said the improved cloud architecture will speed up GPU- or CPU-heavy chores that aren't dependent on latency -- like lighting or cloth dynamics -- by pre-calculating them before applying them to a scene. To make that happen, the Xbox One server cloud will provide three virtual devices for "every Xbox one available in your living room." It'll be up to game developers to manage transitions between console-only and cloud assisted graphics, though, since the first few seconds of lighting in a new scene will need to be handled by the console before servers can take over. Of course, that means many titles may look better when you're online, but he added that you'll still be able to play if the internet is cut and "the game is going to have to intelligently handle that."
« Last Edit: May 25, 2013, 05:53:31 PM by MessiaaH »

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2013, 09:35:07 PM »
The clincher here is that the Wii won.

I'm certain the Wii would have lost in every gamer poll on the planet....yet it scored at retail.

Why? Because the people snapping up the Wii don't even know what processor is in it....let alone the speed of the ram. They surely aren't running off to vote on any polls either.

Microsoft knows they have a huge market that they can expand into which will give them the edge over the PS4 in terms of sales.

Those people understand simple things.....like TV.

I am not gonna bet against their strategy at all. Can't wait to see how it pans out.

Of course the Wii had a price point that was tough to beat which was undoubtedly a huge factor in their brisk sales.

Offline Qloxx

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
  • Life is short but so are midgets.
    • Psvita,Ps3,Ps4 3dsXL
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 3.5ghz AMD FX 6300
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 650ti 2gb gddr5
  • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB
  • Broadband: Flow
  • MBL: htc1 m8
  • PSN: Qzide
  • Steam: Qzide
« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2013, 10:19:14 PM »
What i dont understand is that men saying the system is basically mana from heaven and the ps4 is not all that and neither system is out to do a proper side by side comparison.
Fact sheets are what a company says a system can be it's not until a system is out that you really know what is what
personally i always wait at least 6 months before buying any system giving them enough time to work out the release bugs and kinks.

Offline Spazosaurus

• Dr. Herp Derpington
  • Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 52
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • The Awesome Company
  • CPU: i5 3470
  • GPU: GTX 780
  • RAM: 8GB Corsair
  • Broadband: Blink 2Mb + Flow 20Mb
« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2013, 11:59:53 PM »
I say Xbox win hands down

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUE-cTsaK6g&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Offline Arcmanov

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 126
  • Gamer/Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Arcmanov's rig
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2013, 09:38:14 AM »

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2013, 12:50:48 PM »
I find the name is ridiculous really.

XBOX Infinity was so much more appropriate

Offline Arcmanov

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 126
  • Gamer/Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • Arcmanov's rig
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2013, 03:34:22 PM »
My favourite one thus far is 'Xbone'.  :laughing7:

Carigamers

« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2013, 03:34:22 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal