Author Topic: What's happening to the world?  (Read 7078 times)

Offline butter_knife

• Jonin
  • Chakra 2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
What's happening to the world?
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2004, 05:39:29 PM »
Sometimes i seriously think that they shud do something like the movie Equilibrium                    

Rich people aren\'t crazy, we\'re eccentric

Carigamers

« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2004, 05:39:29 PM »

Offline platinum006

• Genin
  • Chakra -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2004, 09:26:14 AM »
the end is very near...we all should repent and change our own lifestyles because we don't wanna be caught with our pants down when the savior comes......there is to much hate in this world now....and the bible said it would get worse...so be prepared.......                    
i see dead people

Offline Rampage

• Kage
  • Chakra 5
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gatt.co.tt
« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2004, 09:50:56 AM »
the end is very near...we all should repent and change our own lifestyles because we don't wanna be caught with our pants down when the savior comes......there is to much hate in this world now....and the bible said it would get worse...so be prepared.......

de words of a chuch boy iwmc oui, preach it pastor platinum!                    

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
  • You ever wonder why we're here...?
    • Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.
    • View Profile
  • CPU: AMD FX 8320
  • GPU: Sapphire Radeon 7870 2GB
  • RAM: 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1333.
  • Broadband: Flow.
  • Steam: spk1983tt
« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2004, 08:00:23 PM »
The world is just undergoing what we have always have been doing...evolving...even if it means our destruction.

The world can survive it, but whether we can is a different question.

Humans have the tendency to destroy themselves, and it's just manifesting itself in different ways...                    
Nagamete iru dake ja, itsumademo te ni dekinai...nagamete iru dake ja, kimi no mono ni wa naranai...

ssssssSSSSSSS...That's a nice everything you got there....SSSSSSS.

Offline AngryBastard

• Chunin
  • Chakra 1
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2004, 08:05:31 PM »
Sometimes i seriously think that they shud do something like the movie Equilibrium

that wouldn't help in my opinion, people will resist that kinda of force and a lot of lives will still be destroyed..

I think the end is inevitable, the story of "judgement day" in t3.
there is nothing we can do to prevent the end, therefore we must take steps to prepare for it.
what happening with the world nowadays is just signs, that the world ain't gonna be around forever.                    

Look AT the Avatar.. Know why He\'s Waving...
Cuz i Say bye bye..

Carigamers

« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2004, 08:05:31 PM »

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2004, 09:05:34 PM »
the evil element will always exist on here on earth, i am not sayin this to brush it off but for plp to gather a sense of appreciation of there situation

eveythin happens for a reason
there is good in EVERY evil

Not true.
Remember when Satan tempted Adam and Eve with the forbidden fruit?
And ended up in all of human kind being banished from the Garden of Eden? Now tell me, my friend....where's the good in THAT evil?                    

Offline Mugsy

• Chunin
  • Chakra -5
    • ps2
    • View Profile
  • CPU: AMD Athlon 4200+x2
  • GPU: xfx 8600GT
  • RAM: 1 Gig OCZ w/platinum heatsinks
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2004, 10:10:34 PM »

hmmm actually poverty and explotation of their natural resources by first world countries are one of the reasons for terrorism ehhh so you should go back and do some research Qizzle before you bring down someone elses post

thas true buh i understand where dizzle comin from too and let me correct u .there is no reason for terroism. it is a belief in what someone thinks is rite. unfortunately for the rest of the world they are wrong and only extend a cycle that is far too old                    
....trained in the art of insanity....

Offline ARCH_ANGEL

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2004, 04:58:48 AM »
There is no need for terrorism mugsy as we all know.. But there is no need for people to be held captive by another nation imagine you having to go to Barbados to get a passport in a country where you are not a citizen. having to go their to get a work permit to do menial jobs... In barbados and then having them drive tanks down the streets of your neighbour hoods and bomb your neighbours... Then thinking about it you cannot protest at the united nations because your country is not a participating member ohh shid your not even a country... This is what the palastinians have to go through on a day to day basis and to think about it how are they to fight a  modern army by pelting big stones behind a tank...  When faced with desperate situations many people resort to desperate motives.... What would you do in a situation like this                    
[

Offline Computerman

• Jonin
  • Chakra 0
  • Can you see in the dark?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2004, 12:39:40 PM »
And ended up in all of human kind being banished from the Garden of Eden? Now tell me, my friend....where's the good in THAT evil?

Knowledge!
The problem is the freedom to choose!

Jealousy, greed and evny are not genetic....they are taught!                    

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2004, 05:59:45 PM »
the 'good vs evil ' philosophy taught in comic books and a few religions is just that, a philosophy . If everyone worked hard and surpressed their more violent emotions and  prospective terrorists were sent to mental institutions early on, we wouldn't have this problem                    
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline orginalvexman

• Chunin
  • Chakra 1
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2004, 07:07:22 PM »

Not true.  

the good that come from that we exist  yuh never know what could have happen  if satan temted them with the apple imagine what he would have done if  that did not work

but fuh true humans are creatures of viloent and war we  enjoy watching violent eg 1 video games  and fights think bout it

war is part of who we are no matter how people could try to pretty it up (8years)                    

Offline Rommel

• Kage
  • Chakra -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2004, 06:52:28 AM »
the problem is we as a race, people, global society are young foolish and immature on the grand scheme of things

basically think of hummanity as a child

now do you expect the average child to be well behaved..........

(btw, bad things happen due to choice)

have a nice day :)                    
~~Plague~~
                          ~~Bubba~~
~~HQ United~~
                          ~~L2 Outsiders~~
~~Team Z~~

the legacy continues....

Offline nytemare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lotsalag.net/blbk/
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2004, 09:23:15 AM »
There is no need for terrorism mugsy as we all know.. But there is no need for people to be held captive by another nation imagine you having to go to Barbados to get a passport in a country where you are not a citizen. having to go their to get a work permit to do menial jobs... In barbados and then having them drive tanks down the streets of your neighbour hoods and bomb your neighbours... Then thinking about it you cannot protest at the united nations because your country is not a participating member ohh shid your not even a country... This is what the palastinians have to go through on a day to day basis and to think about it how are they to fight a  modern army by pelting big stones behind a tank...  When faced with desperate situations many people resort to desperate motives.... What would you do in a situation like this

I'm sorry if i didn't understand but are you trying to show logic or reasoning behind terrorism?

as for the evil vs. good thing, its as simple as this; Life is a balance, there is no 'good' without 'evil' and vice versa. plain and simple, the problem is maintaining that balance, if you are in a happy peaceful environment somewhere someone is paying for your 'good' by suffering or indulging 'evil' and vice versa. Everyone wants to play but no one wants to lose. We only want good but are ready to accept the 'evil' where as others only want to accept the evil but don't want to accept the good.

the long and short is the terms 'evil' and 'good' are simply subjective words. what's evil for you would may not be evil for me. Hence they think this "holy war" is holy, when in my eyes, all they are doing is creating more violence and encouraging the world to hate and oppress their people even more.                    
And as I sat down on the couch, reached down and grabbed the controller, I most nonchalantly looked over, barely gracing him with my eyes. I uttered calmly these simple and truthful words. \"Spread ur cheeks and bite down, cause now you are F*@%ED!\"

Offline butter_knife

• Jonin
  • Chakra 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2004, 08:33:12 PM »
IMO the way things are, Good and Evil arent shown. But ppl shud know right from wrong, cuz killin indiscriminately is jus common sensed as WRONG

but policitally, and warfare wise no good or evil, just power                    

Rich people aren\'t crazy, we\'re eccentric

Carigamers

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2004, 08:33:12 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal