Author Topic: BLEACH  (Read 218903 times)

Offline Qloxx

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
  • Life is short but so are midgets.
    • Psvita,Ps3,Ps4 3dsXL
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 3.5ghz AMD FX 6300
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 650ti 2gb gddr5
  • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB
  • Broadband: Flow
  • MBL: htc1 m8
  • PSN: Qzide
  • Steam: Qzide
Re: BLEACH
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 09:00:20 AM »

yoruchi is hot.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2006, 07:15:19 AM by Qloxx »

Carigamers

« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2006, 09:00:20 AM »

Offline Qloxx

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
    • Psvita,Ps3,Ps4 3dsXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 09:53:27 AM »
Wait nah dat is Baldy Bankai, ah wonder how long before it make it to the anime. Meh brother just tell me that adult swim on cartoon network going to start bringing Bleach, hopefully dey go have better voice
acting than Naruto and no lame catch frases "Believe It"

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 11:45:35 AM »
BELIEVEE ITTT!!!!!!1111exclamation111 PS#OWNZJ00BELIEVE IT!!111omfgwtfpwnbbqsauce

right having said that... bleach+cartoon network=mess

Rukia may have a bankai as well, that would be great and pretty

Offline Qloxx

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
    • Psvita,Ps3,Ps4 3dsXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 02:20:28 PM »
On the topic of Bankai who have the best bankai so far, i mean Ichigo is meh boy and he bankai dread but it missing the flair Byakuya ,Rukia's brother.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 02:38:58 PM »
with out a doubt de baddest bankai we have seen is byakuya

but other people have realll sicko shikais!! and well we only see one seikai so far so it is the baddest lol.

De second sickest bankai hadda be our boy toshiro hitsaguya

De real question should be who have de sickest shikai!

Well, the most powerful shikais would be aizen and yamato and them 2 slackers.

Benihime is pretty sicko as well.

ahh going mad with the thought of all de sicko shikais!!

Flikkin rukia shikai is sooooo sicko omfg!

Carigamers

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 02:38:58 PM »

Offline Synchronomyst

• Jonin
  • Chakra 19
  • nihil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2006, 01:27:50 PM »
Note: "Senkai" (actually "Senkei" meaning..."scene of a massacre") is not a release. It is a technique of his Bankai. There is no level after Bankai.

Yet...

...Ichigo is probably going to achieve it. Shonen is predictable like that. SSJ Ichigo coming up.

Btw...Aizen's shikai is broken as f**ing hell. A shikai more powerful than every bankai we have seen. His Bankai has to be "I WIN. YOU LOSE".
« Last Edit: September 06, 2006, 01:30:52 PM by Synchronomyst »
What can you do to end the hunger?
It's no surprise that many will die with the coming shortage of food
When there is no grain to feed the butchered cows
When there is nothing to feed yourselves...
Then you will see that money can't be eaten.

-The Locust

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2006, 02:41:35 PM »
lol @ i win yu lose

but iam pretty sure i read something in manga to make me think that seikei is like a bankais second release more to its true form.

But yes, aizens shikai is imba as shit and his bankai would be stupidly retarded

Offline Qloxx

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
    • Psvita,Ps3,Ps4 3dsXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2006, 06:32:13 AM »
I watch episode 95 yesterday and finaly ah BIG BIG fight, ah know that they trying to make the crew stronger but this running back and forth and convenience store employee rubbish not cutting it for me.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2006, 10:02:57 AM »
no quick, everyone say the love my hell's butterfly avatar!! quick!

i cant stanndddd the fillers, i watched one bounto episode an steups sooo hard!!

cause they sticking to show the sickoooo ness that coming in the manga!! steupssssss
they gettin like naruto and they better not get liek naruto

Offline Synchronomyst

• Jonin
  • Chakra 19
  • nihil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2006, 11:43:00 PM »
"but iam pretty sure i read something in manga to make me think that seikei is like a bankais second release more to its true form."

Mhm. Yep...the line goes something like that. It is something of a further release of his bankai but byakuya's bankai happens to be VERY versatile...but it's still his bankai. Remember his Bankai is not the cherry blossoms...it's 1000 swords...each of which he can turn in blossoms, summon them one by one, attack you with them simutaneously or condense them in the single white blade or RAW EFFING POWER!!!! BADASSSSS!

...er...sorry...got carried away there...

It's like Ichigo's Getsuga Tenshou and his "Kuroi Getsuga"...they're completely different in appearance but the same basic technique when it comes down to it.

-The Locust

Offline Qloxx

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
    • Psvita,Ps3,Ps4 3dsXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2006, 10:48:50 AM »
Could be but both of them had fights that left them near death, but anyone knows what the old guy you know the head of soul society what he does do . I was looking forward to the fight between him and the two captains but that never play off or will i just have to read the manga to find out.

Offline Synchronomyst

• Jonin
  • Chakra 19
  • nihil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2006, 12:55:29 PM »
The fight happens off panel, Qloxx. So don't bother.

"if Aizen's shikai can allow him to hypnotise so many people and make him determine what they see and believe, could it be that he 'caused' everyone to see him blocking attacks by Ichigo and Renji using 1 hand? what if he was using his Bankai all that time, but no one knew?"

I've heard this a lot...but I doubt it. Why?

One...because that's terrible writing...you're trying to make the main villian in the series as being someone who is well rounded and unstoppable...it's detracting from his skill to that it is dependent on his Zanpakuto. It takes away from how menacing he is....besides...Aizen has once stopped the punch of a massive hollow with one hand...and KILLED him with that very same hand by just emitted reiatsu.  Two... it was heavily implied Aizen has reached the absolute limit in Zanjutsu, Hakuda, Hoho and Kido. That's the only reason he was after the hougyoku in the first place. Seeing as Aizen has reached the absolute limit in Hakuda, is a senior captain and as a crushing reiatsu to back it up...it think it'll just about follow the same principle of Ichigo being unable to cut Zaraki initially.

-The Locust

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2006, 01:26:23 PM »
I have 1 comment to apply to your theory of Aizen reaching the absolute limit. He has reached HIS absolute limit, that does not give much reference to his abilities/power in a direct comparison to his peers. What we can probably deduce is that Aizen >> his 2 subordinates, who were in turn weaker than Zaraki. I am unsure how to rate Zaraki amoungst the likes of Bakyuya, however the 2 twin swords were said to be exceptional amoungst their peers which prolly indicates they're stronger/would win against Zaraki. Thus extrapolating a bit more, the captain general pwnz all their bases so it's safe to say Aizen whilst quite powerful, we don't have an accurate comparison of his true powers as he uses an immersive illusion to hide his true abilities. But it is quite conceivable he was not as powerful as the general.

Offline Synchronomyst

• Jonin
  • Chakra 19
  • nihil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2006, 08:33:30 AM »
CharacterRanking, eh...I was never good at this...

Well....we should know by now that Bleach Captains are split into two groups...

Senior Captains...the ones in the long-sleeve coats (ignore filler episode 77 where tousen was wearing a long coat, that's bulls**t) and regular captains i.e. not-long-coat-wearers.

Well...first off what indicator did we have that Gin was weaker than Zaraki? We actually have no indicator of Gin's strength seeing as the only major fight gin has been in...he's was toying with his opponent. Even in the case of Tousen (aka the only black dude in bleach and he doesn't even know he's black because he is blind)...we know his pure fighting skill is definitely beneath zaraki's...but I'm not too sure how weak he is seeing he had the unlucky fate of fighting the only person in the series crazy enough and fearless enough to use such a risky technique to stop his bankai...and to be honest...if Tousen wasn't f***ing around trying to be soul society's dean of punishment Zaraki would've been dead. There's also a great discrepancy as concerns to what Tousen is capable of...remember what he did to G...I mean that guy after his reappareance in the second story arc? The Tousen from Soul Society shouldn't even be able to cut him...agree?

Anyway, in consideration of regular cpatain ranking, I'd place Zaraki right beneath Byakuya and Soi Fon. Byakuya because Shiba Ganyu noted that Byakuya's naturally emitted reiatsu is greater than that of Zaraki's exerted reiatsu. Zaraki...who BLOWS at reiatsu detection was wondering what the hell was going on up on that moutain with Byakuya because he felt how strong it was. Soi Fon because she was able to at least seem to best Yourichi, even if it was implied at the end that she was -really- holding back. All the other captains basically fight each other in a rock paper scissors manner for placing beneath the big three...I think Mayuri is the weakest though...poor bastard can't shunpo without getting tired and needs his daughter to hold down opponents. That's lame. Gin? No idea where he stands.

Aizen and the senior captains...it's a different story here...the little Genryusai has done indicates that he's the leader for a -damned- good reason. Outpacing two senior captains in their attempt at retreat and then mocking them when they thought they escaped? Stoping a vice-captains respritory functions by making eye-contact? Wounding two senior captains, setting an entire village on fire...encircling the battleground with fire and not receiving any injuries and further more not breaking a sweat? The man's damned good.

Otherwise...we haven't seen Shunsui and Ukitake do anything...the captain called them peerless but I always thought it was due to their dual shikai and long standing relationship he has had with them...they being the first Captains to graduate from his Shinigami Accademy and they're relationship with him being a father/son one...calling him "Yamaji" rather than speaking to him in honorifics. I'm debating with myself as to how strong Ukitake could be with his advanced consumption (then again...Ukyo Taichibana from Samurai Showdown was strong despite it so...meh....). We've seen Unohana Retsu put the fear of god into some 11 division punk when we was even talking kindly and even Aizen avoided fighting with her so she too must be very powerful. If not in sword fighting...definitely in Kidou.

...but Aizen...stopped a Bankai with a finger...and we're certain that he wasn't under the illusion because Ichigo NEVER(evevrvervvevevrvever) saw him release his shikai before. Aizen shunpos faster than Byakuya. Renji was able to keep up with Byakuya steps but exclaimed that Aizen had disappeared right before Aizen gave Renji's arm some added range of movement (I'm also certain that Renji was not a vice captain before he showed everyone the ritual of releasing his shikai). Few people would suggest that when he caught Komamura's shikai that Komamura was under his influence...but Komamura wasn't the least bit surprised that he did that at all and that half-assed level 90 black coffin demon art that almost killed him had nothing to do with hypnosis. That was flatout abuse. Gin was amazed (or not...I don't know...Gin's really sarcastic). Besides...he has only used hypnosis so far in the seies to make people think he's where he isn't. Not anything substantial. I guess low-level hypnosis is a lot easier to keep gong ove rlong periods of time.

I would imagine that he is just as powerful or a little beneath Genryusai. He has been a captain for the second longest amount of time in the series. You are correct though...he has reached his limit and it is at least very difficult to reference him against other Senior Captains because we haven't seen the other captains really do much of anything but look badass.

Anywho...anyone think Gin is going to betray Aizen?

(P.S. I'm really and hopelessly long-winded. For God's sake somone kill me, please.)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 01:39:19 PM by Synchronomyst »

-The Locust

Offline Xerotolerant

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • study dat next time you cant enter kfc by pushing
    • psp pc?
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Athlon 64x2 3800+
  • GPU: ATi Radeon x1950xt
  • RAM: 2gb
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2006, 12:40:13 PM »
spoiler warning,/speculation
fellas you know, the bleach anime may never return to the story of that manga, this is just my personal speculation but i think that  there are some major differences that cannot be ignored. correct me if i'm wrong but:

1) in the anime ichigo killed the grand fisher instead of isshin. even though that part of the story is not amazingly deep it still shouldn't happen that way.. it's just that in the manga he is the first arrancar to appear and with him dead the whole existance of the arrancar can be avoided.

2) chronologically, the whole arancar isue took place almost immediatly after the soul society arc. but in the anime they fightin them damd bounts.(its just me or them creatures pointless?)

3) the soul society characters in the real world in the anime are not the same as those in the manga.
(not that that is particularly important but it should still be noted)

this is not any official kind of thing but i just think so personaly. and also i stop watch the anime so could someone tell me, is it true that Ishida goning to regain his powers with the help of kiske? cause i really want to see his pops come in and cut a$$!!
i not trying to stirr up a riot but that is what i seeing, so dont come and bun down my house just cause you think something wrong with what i said

And Synchronomyst i think so too cause gin look like he want some power and he just seems too aloof, but you have to admit a fight like that would be real dread, cause he prpbably know the details of aizen sword and probably know the weaknesses
If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -- Robert Cringely

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2006, 01:24:40 PM »
um yeah ishida gets his powers back thanks to pops.

The gran fisher mess up is indeed a troubling one, since ichigo pops is supposed to conduct him and usher in the era of arrancar. The bounto thing is supposed to be filler so hopefully as soon as filler done, they will return to soul society and proceed with the main story.

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2006, 02:07:20 AM »
  probably after this Hueco mundo arc or the next we'll see Ichigo's father training him , or at least helping out more ... Ishida's father doesn't give a sh!t , but he'll help out sooner or later.

One thing i don't like in bleach is that the people so m^!#& strong its hard to determine 'who's stronger' , every captain and vice captain blowing up buildings and cutting sh!t in half ... Only way is to see who win fights.
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline Kenji

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2006, 07:41:42 PM »
ayh, i reading this and allya lost me, just a couple questions,  the Hueco mundo arc is part of the manga, or this is anime fillers, and if it is fillers how many arcs are they after the bounto.

Offline Qloxx

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
    • Psvita,Ps3,Ps4 3dsXL
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2006, 07:42:23 AM »
Right now the line between Anime and Manga kinda Blurry Kenji but bounto is filler and i give it about 5 more episodes with a 1hour special thrown in.
Gin and Matsumoto have a little something going on i dont know if is just the anime or in the manga also, but remember when the three was going to hollow land and he watch her and kind of say sorry look out for something else to come out of that.
The bounto thing not entirly pointless, because of them Ichigo can Bankai in the real worldplus you dont know what will happen by the end of the Bounto saga.

Offline Xerotolerant

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • study dat next time you cant enter kfc by pushing
    • psp pc?
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Athlon 64x2 3800+
  • GPU: ATi Radeon x1950xt
  • RAM: 2gb
« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 08:38:53 AM »
i dont remember that bankai in the real world being an issue in the manga so the only reason i see to justify them is to keep the anime from catching up the manga
If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -- Robert Cringely

Carigamers

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2006, 08:38:53 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal