Author Topic: Things that make you go WTMC?!?!?  (Read 1481209 times)

Offline Qloxx

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
  • Life is short but so are midgets.
    • Psvita,Ps3,Ps4 3dsXL
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 3.5ghz AMD FX 6300
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 650ti 2gb gddr5
  • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB
  • Broadband: Flow
  • MBL: htc1 m8
  • PSN: Qzide
  • Steam: Qzide
Re: Things that make you go WTMC?!?!?
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2006, 07:29:57 AM »
Doubles $2.50 WTF dat hard
- When tstt anything
- When T&TEC shutting power off every 5 min and you tring to play metroid prime
- When yuh outside woman text yuh to tell yuh she need quality time too and your woman look over your shoulder de same f***ing time. had to play that off like dem fellas is head yes de need to find ah woman,but i still have to buy something EXPENSIVE for she to calm down  :huh:

Carigamers

« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2006, 07:29:57 AM »

Offline Kaizen

• Sannin
  • Chakra 7
  • Captain Crunch mofos.
    • PsP,Ps2,Ps3,xbox 360,Nintendo Wii,Nintendo Ds
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 740qm
  • GPU: Nvidia 460gtxm
  • RAM: 16 gigs ddr3
  • PSN: Kaiz_tt
  • XBL: kaiztt
« Reply #101 on: September 18, 2006, 07:31:24 AM »
you kinda look for that jed outside woman? XD take catch get brace iymc

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0
  • RAM: Crucial Tracer 16GB DDR3-1600
  • BattleNet ID: SaxitoPau#1996
  • Broadband: Flow 60Mbps
  • Steam: Saxito Pau
« Reply #102 on: September 18, 2006, 08:07:15 AM »
-wen yuh recognise that gettin ah female to trust yuh all yuh hav to do is listen to her problems and comment....(happened to me on msn ah few minutes ago).......wen she trust yuh u will become higher on her "list"

a special warning to EmpireKing: do NOT think for a minute that you go get to have she as yuh gf or to 'pass blade' ...yuh just on she "friend list". I tellin yuh from one experience too many... as a matter of fact, anytime she tell yuh ANYTHING along the lines of "you like a big brother"  or "you such a nice  guy", horse, RUN.

When all the pc's in the office on lockdown by admin. Man cyah even sweat some CounterStrike or someting when they wukkin de nightshift. Yuh hadda smuggle in music on a usb drive right thru becuz even the optical drives on lockdown.Steups that friggin admin better pray i never get ahold of his account info ah will make mas all over dis friggin network.

Doh worry bob, jes now you go come to shift one night and see epoxy on de USB ports... I await your rant then.. LOL
-------------------------------

- when yuh friend end a 4-year relationship with her bf, only to say she marrying some other guy less than a year later (i real feeling it for that ex .. i wonder if he even knows yet... The girl 'happen' to tell me she getting married)
God is dead.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #103 on: September 18, 2006, 08:58:20 AM »
empire dat jojo ting still real nasty!!! eww

and WDMC WHERE DOUBLES REACH 2.50??????????????????

NOT IN WOODBROOK PLEASE!!

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2006, 09:03:51 AM »

-wen yuh buy ah Original NBA LIVE game an yuh jus not feelin to play it

-wen yuh listenin to tabanca music whole day..

Those aren't really things to make you go WTMC. More like "Things that make you turn Emo", really.

And Qloxx, outside woman?
It's not in my place to judge, not one bit, but your woman has every right to be suspicious, and you really did look for your worries. Trust me, partner...perks or not for now, it's not worth it.

-wen yuh recognise that gettin ah female to trust yuh all yuh hav to do is listen to her problems and comment....(happened to me on msn ah few minutes ago).......wen she trust yuh u will become higher on her "list"

a special warning to EmpireKing: do NOT think for a minute that you go get to have she as yuh gf or to 'pass blade' ...yuh just on she "friend list". I tellin yuh from one experience too many... as a matter of fact, anytime she tell yuh ANYTHING along the lines of "you like a big brother"  or "you such a nice  guy", horse, RUN.

I hereby endorse this as sound advice. "You're such a nice guy", my a$$. I seriously don't know why women sugarcoat it like that, and when they experience pressure down the line, "OH MY GAWD", they are so surprised. Pfft.

« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 09:11:45 AM by New_Era_Outlaw »

Carigamers

« Reply #104 on: September 18, 2006, 09:03:51 AM »

Offline Red Paradox

• AdvancedTactics
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 18
  • life on the edge
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/red.paradox
  • CPU: Intel Boxed Core I7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M Processor
  • GPU: ASUS DUAL RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G VR Ready Gaming Graphics Card – Turing Architecture
  • RAM: HyperX FURY Black 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 2133MHz DDR4
  • BattleNet ID: flip85#1750
  • MBL: Honor 10
  • Origin ID: 85FLiP
  • PSN: Flippay1985
  • Steam: FLiP
« Reply #105 on: September 18, 2006, 09:06:16 AM »

and WDMC WHERE DOUBLES REACH 2.50??????????????????

NOT IN WOODBROOK PLEASE!!

LOL.......possibly...yeah...because at Long circular, Doubles ARE $2.50 and Triples are $3.50
f***ed up huh....

actually I wouldn't say WTMC...I would tell the doubles man HYMC!

Offline Spazosaurus

• Dr. Herp Derpington
  • Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 52
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
    • The Awesome Company
  • CPU: i5 3470
  • GPU: GTX 780
  • RAM: 8GB Corsair
  • Broadband: Blink 2Mb + Flow 20Mb
« Reply #106 on: September 18, 2006, 09:22:40 AM »
When TSTT DSL cutting off like every 12 hours for about 2 hours for the past 2 WEEKS!!!!??????? WTMC????? when man wanna siddong and sweat a lil most wanted/cod online with he pardners, BAM, TSTT decide that it would be dangerous for me to do so and therefore cuts me off before i injure myself. WWWTTMMMMMCCCC?????

Offline Red Paradox

• AdvancedTactics
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 18
  • life on the edge
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/red.paradox
  • CPU: Intel Boxed Core I7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M Processor
  • GPU: ASUS DUAL RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G VR Ready Gaming Graphics Card – Turing Architecture
  • RAM: HyperX FURY Black 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 2133MHz DDR4
  • BattleNet ID: flip85#1750
  • MBL: Honor 10
  • Origin ID: 85FLiP
  • PSN: Flippay1985
  • Steam: FLiP
« Reply #107 on: September 18, 2006, 01:14:54 PM »
I finished eat lunch and I got a few more brain cells..therefore I came to a realization...Why the f***  must the price of doubles increase....by a whole fiddy cent too? god**** it. that's atrocious stuff yo.
I remember last month I got doubles in Sando for $1.50...but $2.50.....nah...that un-f***in' believable..... :angry: :angry:
sheesh...

with russian accent
"I think we the doubles consumers should make a stand and strike back against the fascists...we need a discount!!!"

Offline Kaizen

• Sannin
  • Chakra 7
  • Captain Crunch mofos.
    • PsP,Ps2,Ps3,xbox 360,Nintendo Wii,Nintendo Ds
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 740qm
  • GPU: Nvidia 460gtxm
  • RAM: 16 gigs ddr3
  • PSN: Kaiz_tt
  • XBL: kaiztt
« Reply #108 on: September 18, 2006, 02:52:13 PM »
i think yous hould stop being so hardheaded and realize the price of everything in tnt going up

Offline vivman1107

• Kage
  • Chakra 16
  • There is no spoon
    • View Profile
    • vivman1107's Lists
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
  • GPU: PNY Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB
  • RAM: 4 GB Corsair DDR2-800
« Reply #109 on: September 18, 2006, 03:01:23 PM »
Man, that is nothing.

- Paying $1 US in Florida for a doubles. Dat is pressure.

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i12-28 000 @ 12.3GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GT X9 128GB
  • RAM: HDDR12 224GB
  • Broadband: Jesus's Love
  • MBL: Samsung Note 12
  • Steam: Naruubi
« Reply #110 on: September 18, 2006, 07:05:47 PM »

I hear that already.....trust meh........she ask me for advice about she man so i give advice......If she done wit he WhoTF else will she go to (male)  but me?????????????
Guess who's back. Not me. :|

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 18, 2006, 09:07:42 PM »
- when yuh give a man SOLID advice about women's behaviour based on experience and he decides to blatantly disregard it....

tsk tsk, Empire.... ah didn't want to digress from the thread topic but you leave me no choice... *opens first life gate*
now checking yuh age, I now see why you ignoring sound advice for life.
that is EXACTLY what I used to think. and for a good while too..

Let me break it down and tell you flat out what will happen if she happens to break up with her man:
1. if de man hurt she, she go come crying to you, you go hold her and let her soak your shoulder in tears and sob stories
2. some time go pass while she recovers and you there to comfort her all the way
3. you decide the time is ripe to make a play
4. depending on the type of girl she is (and other misc. factors like yuh approach, timing etc) she may either tell you nicely or brutally,  but the response go be effectivley be what I say before, or she go tell you she "don't want to ruin the friendship"
5. she go eventually find some NEXT man while you in steupified shock
6. you will post on GATT in this very thread about all that transpired
7. NEO (i hope) and I will laugh at your @$$ unsympathetically

this WILL happen if you wanna play Mr. nice guy to this girl.

and i will repeat myself:
anytime she tell yuh ANYTHING along the lines of "you like a big brother to me"  or "you're such a nice  guy", or my personal favorite, "as long as I have you, I don't need a boyfriend!", horse, RUN. Game Over. you dead in the water, sorry sir, nothing you can do, punto finale. Forget her and move on.

I actually plannin to start a topic which will touch on stuff lke this... you are strongly urged to read it when I put it up
God is dead.

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
« Reply #112 on: September 18, 2006, 09:38:07 PM »
Saxman, you're hitting the nail directly on the head. That's exactly how some girls move with fellas.

EmpireKing, the best advice that I can give you is to conduct a search on 'David DeAngelo', and see what he has to say about women. The guy is a freaking EXPERT on the matter, and he's basically saying exactly what Saxman is telling you now.

Long story short, girls like cocky, funny guys with genuine attitude. Sympathetic nice guys get nowhere, fast. That's the whole attraction game, in a nutshell.

Offline Bob

• Jonin
  • Chakra 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 18, 2006, 10:45:44 PM »
Fuh real dawg just this once listen to your elders. That nice guy shtye is bogus i still have post traumatic stress disorder from the amount of times i here the words *we can just be friends* It not worth the trouble.

http://www.realultimatepower.net/
the world needs snake... only the US needs fisher...

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #114 on: September 18, 2006, 11:01:33 PM »
....NIce guys finish last.

There was never a truer saying.

Just spent 23 years being a nice guy and this is my final year, iam through with that. REALL hate goin an conduct a scene from now on.

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 18, 2006, 11:15:58 PM »
NEO, chakura just for saying that guy's name. also to Crixx for that stance.... I with yuh on that one.

Is thanks to that guy, I half-way come to my senses. I still have work to do, but at least I fully understand how the courting/attraction/dating game works and can recognize situations as I see them. I even buy the book online. Better go pick it up again and read it over a few times; I have big plans for December (and 2007 for that matter )..

OK, I'm definitely gonna start that topic tomorrow..

back to topic: more WTMC rants:
- when yuh TV get 'fixed' and it can only show the fist 12 stations for cable (no cable box used).... the colours doh show good and screen does overlap..... and your mom still bracing yuh to buy a new one on top of all that ( at 32" at least, I might get to buy a nex 20" or a 27")
- when you have a concrete roof house and it still hot like daytime at 11pm (socket A sempron 2800 CPU running a 61C with case OPEN).. the only fan available yuh hadda tief from your mom bedroom
- when playing with your dog he rests one hard play bite in your rear end
« Last Edit: September 18, 2006, 11:18:54 PM by SaxMan »
God is dead.

Offline vivman1107

• Kage
  • Chakra 16
  • There is no spoon
    • View Profile
    • vivman1107's Lists
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
  • GPU: PNY Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB
  • RAM: 4 GB Corsair DDR2-800
« Reply #116 on: September 19, 2006, 04:31:49 PM »
Well, I have a good one. I gone to the Registrar General this morning to get one a dem new computerized birth certificates. Supposedly I need it to complete my immigration to the US. So, me and my gf gone in de car around 9:30 from Chaguanas. We reach Barataria side and de A/C conk out. Hot breeze in we @$$. So, glasses down and traffic start going into POS. Around 10:30 we reach de place. We gone inside and find a room full a people waiting. De desk man give we de forms and a number. We had 990 and 991. De number on de ting was at 856. We say $hit dat and lef de place to take care of some other business. We reach back about 12:00 noon and de number reach 914. We say what de @$$ and lef de place again. I park up by Courts which was next door and we gone Papa John's for some lunch. Come back in 20 mins only to find de car gone, apparently towed with all de documents in it. So, we have to walk all de way to de police yard to collect de car in de midday sun. Talk about pressure. So we get de car after paying $100 and drive back to de place for the birth certificate. Dey reach 951. It was around 1:50 at that time. So, we sit dong and my gf pull out my DS and play Tetris for a while. Then, de numbers start moving real fast. In about 20 mins it reach 990. So we gone to get de birth certificates. De mudda @$$ people say we have to come back tomorrow at 11 am to collect them. Oh and we have to take a number when we reach too. Well, on de bright side, I get to take 2 days off.

Offline choxlate_saltfish

• Chunin
  • Chakra 1
  • Z-Muzic....where your music wants to be.
    • View Profile
    • Z-Muzic....where your music wants to be.
  • CPU: P4 3.4 GHz HP
  • GPU: ATI RAEDON X300 128MB
  • RAM: 1.5 G
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2006, 06:50:50 PM »

and i will repeat myself:
anytime she tell yuh ANYTHING along the lines of "you like a big brother to me"  or "you're such a nice  guy", or my personal favorite, "as long as I have you, I don't need a boyfriend!", horse, RUN. Game Over. you dead in the water, sorry sir, nothing you can do, punto finale. Forget her and move on.

I actually plannin to start a topic which will touch on stuff lke this... you are strongly urged to read it when I put it up

brother man, yuh talk some serious words dey, is de truth. if ah gyal tell yuh dem ting, find ah next one. no play for you. RUN

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i12-28 000 @ 12.3GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GT X9 128GB
  • RAM: HDDR12 224GB
  • Broadband: Jesus's Love
  • MBL: Samsung Note 12
  • Steam: Naruubi
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2006, 07:07:19 PM »
oh gaud.......

ah need ah gyul B4 grads boI.............das like ah few months...........But ah hav to worry bout CXC.........Lv.3 Pimp Seal for this term................

-wen yuh buy ah headset for yuh fone($35) an d day lata yuh give d fone away to yuh moms cuz she fone nuh workin...
-TSTT
-wen DSL moving slow like wow
-Wen ah gyul take ah poem yuh didnt write to put in d school newspaper wit my name on it
-wen d juice runnin out
-wen yuh recognise dat d I.T SBA nuh as easy as yuh tink it is
-Wen yuh aint start yuh POB SBA....(BTW does anyone Own a business...i need to do this SBA---Its just some questions to answer...can b done by EMAIL)

Oh yeah an ah go take allyuh advice from tomorow..............I used to get emails from someone by that name
Guess who's back. Not me. :|

Offline pablo_tt

• Ancient
  • Jonin
  • Chakra 19
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/boycout
  • CPU: 2.7GHz Intel Core i5
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M
  • RAM: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
  • Broadband:
« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2006, 10:58:18 PM »
Lates ones fellahs

WHen a popular news anchor ends on up the internet

WDMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Carigamers

« Reply #119 on: September 19, 2006, 10:58:18 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal