Author Topic: Things that make you go WTMC?!?!?  (Read 1454122 times)

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0
  • RAM: Crucial Tracer 16GB DDR3-1600
  • BattleNet ID: SaxitoPau#1996
  • Broadband: Flow 60Mbps
  • Steam: Saxito Pau
Re: Things that make you go WTMC?!?!?
« Reply #1080 on: March 10, 2007, 09:40:27 AM »
Video thread my @$$. THIS coming HERE:

Chriss Angel. that's all I have to say...
God is dead.

Carigamers

« Reply #1080 on: March 10, 2007, 09:40:27 AM »

Offline Netizen1

• Global Moderator
  • Kage
  • Chakra 10
  • save de Earth, iz de only planet with chocolate!
    • :ps3: :psp:
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Trinidad Christian Center
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • PSN: Netizen1
  • Steam: Netizen1
« Reply #1081 on: March 10, 2007, 01:31:11 PM »
Video thread my @$$. THIS coming HERE:

Chriss Angel. that's all I have to say...

Something about this guy creeps me out, cool "magic" tricks or not

Offline Nephilim

• Sannin
  • Chakra 56
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Q94
  • GPU: 4870
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Broadband: Flow
« Reply #1082 on: March 10, 2007, 02:05:57 PM »
he is ah boss...love his work

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i12-28 000 @ 12.3GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GT X9 128GB
  • RAM: HDDR12 224GB
  • Broadband: Jesus's Love
  • MBL: Samsung Note 12
  • Steam: Naruubi
« Reply #1083 on: March 10, 2007, 09:32:27 PM »
wtmc wen u refuse to take medication

medicine is for l0$3Rs

ppl im bak cuz i need someway to kill time other than studyin

-wen u begin to get symptoms of the virus dat kiya probably hav
Guess who's back. Not me. :|

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
« Reply #1084 on: March 10, 2007, 10:04:09 PM »
Actually, I find Chris Angel to be pretty awesome. Somewhat of a laid back fella, to boot.
That trick where he separated a woman into two halves on a park bench freaked me out, though, but, still it was pretty nea-

when u have d cold for almost a month cause u refuse to take any medicen whatsoever even though u have an ongoing fever and your parents get vex with u and tell u that u would get pneumonia an die!

TAKE YOUR BLOODY MEDICINE.

WDMC indeed, especially when the cold is ongoing for a month and you have a fever to boot.
I'm no doctor or anything, but even I know you're just asking for it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 10:07:04 PM by New_Era_Outlaw »

Carigamers

« Reply #1084 on: March 10, 2007, 10:04:09 PM »

Offline Nephilim

• Sannin
  • Chakra 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #1085 on: March 11, 2007, 08:34:16 AM »
WTMC @ ...

ah man, after seeing his classmates do a presentation on suicide, decided he will mix it up and shock the $417 outta everybody by...

http://gatt.carigamers.com/index.php/topic,10480.new.html#new

Offline kiya

• Jonin
  • Chakra 15
  • devine
    • wii, ds, super nintendo, gbc, gba
    • View Profile
« Reply #1086 on: March 11, 2007, 03:03:00 PM »

WDMC indeed, especially when the cold is ongoing for a month and you have a fever to boot.

WTMCWhen u dont take on your parents or d people on gatt, realy do end up getting pneumonia, have a 105.2 fever and u have to go to POS on tuesday to attend the full sail meeting!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 04:06:05 PM by kiya »

Offline SeXiE_ToY

• Chunin
  • Chakra 10
  • ~Live by the Gun_Die by the Bullet~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1087 on: March 11, 2007, 04:48:23 PM »

WTMCWhen u dont take on your parents or d people on gatt, realy do end up getting pneumonia, have a 105.2 fever and u have to go to POS on tuesday to attend the full sail meeting!
WTMC @ Kiya... Girl :huh: I hope you get better, and FAST!!!

-WTMC at yesterday my cousin and i walked in a book store in the mall and we saw to vacant seats so i told her "quick!..grab d seats." So she dropped her hand-bag on one then headed straight to the magazine section and i did not carry a hand-bag so i i stood infront of the other VACANT seat and placed one knee on it while glancing at the magazine section.

Then just so a gentleman came up so close behind me that i could feel and smell his tobacco breath on me and exclaimed, "EXCUSE ME!!!" So i looked around and saw him looking at me as if i owed him money and the little angel on my left shoulder told me to turn around and let him have it (meaning a few Trini explicit) then the angel on my right shoulder reminded me of Crixx's American Lawsuit thread, and that calmed me down.

So i gracefully stepped aside so that he can sit (which he did for a while). Rant Mode On: YOU KNOW D MC MAN GET UP AGAIN AND GONE FOR ANOTHER BOOK!!!! :angry:
Rant Mode Off: And while he walking off he only watching back to see if i will take 'his seat'. He looking for a book and STILL watching me!!! Steupsssssssss. I hate America :angry:

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
    • View Profile
« Reply #1088 on: March 11, 2007, 04:51:20 PM »
WTMC @ Synchronomyst's Presentation....
God is dead.

Offline vivman1107

• Kage
  • Chakra 16
  • There is no spoon
    • View Profile
    • vivman1107's Lists
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
  • GPU: PNY Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB
  • RAM: 4 GB Corsair DDR2-800
« Reply #1089 on: March 11, 2007, 04:56:20 PM »
- My Xbox 360 Wireless controller has a left thumb stick that stopped working. It still moves but when you have to press it in (to use binoculars in Call of Duty 3 for example) it does not work. This would be ok if I had the controller for 4 years but I only had it for 4 months. I really hope this is an exception and not a normal thing. First party controllers should be better than this. Now, I am stuck in CoD 3 at the next to last level called The Mace. I have to use binoculars to signal air strikes and with this controller I cannot do it. Of course, I can change the controller configuration so that binoculars can be used with the B button but that moves crouch to the left thumb stick. So, I am stuck between a rock and a hard place.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 04:58:33 PM by vivman1107 »

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
    • View Profile
« Reply #1090 on: March 11, 2007, 06:29:02 PM »
WTMC @ Crixx locking the thread of Synchronomyst's Presentation....

That's a pathetic reason you gave, Crixx, sorry.
So who PWNS you so that you feel so compelled to lock Synch's thread ? Is it NEO? Baego? W1nTry? SPK seemed to have no issue...
If another mod feels so opposed to the topic of a school presentation, let THEM lock the thread and give a real explanation.
Yeah, the topic is on "Efficient Suicides"...Yes, I was shocked too. But when I read it the desired effect was achieved.
Pfft.. most ridiculous excuse I ever heard!

WTMC @ no VAT or Duty on importing a nuclear reactor, isotopic rods and nuclear reactor parts. Pick up any Duty Book and see for yourself... page 1272 or somewhere around there... section 84
God is dead.

Offline rb

• Sannin
  • Chakra 6
    • Xbox 360,PS2, Dreamcast
    • View Profile
  • XBL: spoonztt
« Reply #1091 on: March 11, 2007, 07:31:52 PM »
You know how trini's dotish and not every here is an adult. Don't wanna give them little mcs any ideas.

I personally got a good kick out of it, but it wasn't the first time I read something of the like. I'd pay money to have been in that class at that time.

btw crixx is admin, he can do as he please , neo and wintry are mods they answer to him.

Offline Cross

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent
    • Ps3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 1.73 Core 2 Duo
  • GPU: Intel GMA 945
  • RAM: 2.5GB
« Reply #1092 on: March 11, 2007, 09:31:35 PM »
-how to effectively commit suicide thread........with no gramoxone tisk tisk SHAME ON YOU ALL

-when you show up at an E-nation sweat (10/04/07) to get a taste of some live action before headin up to the sweat next week and you realise there are some seriously *insert word for badness* men out there.

-when you got stuck in a noob sweat because your basically "unknown" to the regular gamers and mash up with Orge Magi (nb Pyro....i'll kill you next time)

before i forget

-when you find out that someone you knew was involed in a very bad crime, and is now in police custody
« Last Edit: March 11, 2007, 10:10:07 PM by Cross »

Trouble in this place tonight........BAN....KAI

Offline Nephilim

• Sannin
  • Chakra 56
    • View Profile
« Reply #1093 on: March 11, 2007, 09:32:55 PM »
WTMC @ no VAT or Duty on importing a nuclear reactor, isotopic rods and nuclear reactor parts. Pick up any Duty Book and see for yourself... page 1272 or somewhere around there... section 84

i hadda see that, if so, i might make an uber powersupply fuh meh PC :P

WARNING!!
Genetic Defects and Radiation Sickness is a common side effect of the new PS...

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
    • View Profile
« Reply #1094 on: March 12, 2007, 05:55:00 AM »
- When you nearly get in an accident this morning:

5:26am: Proceeding west along the highway heading to POS. I just crossed the Traffic Branch Lights.. In my left rear view mirror I observed a car trying to overtake me on the left, then he just disappeared. Something just told me to make a  sudden pull to the right.

you believe this MC ...somehow.. manage to squeeze his car between my van and the bridge where ther two lanes merge?? We talking at the Very last second.... how he didn't hit me, I don't know. Had he tried to stop he'd have definitely end up hitting the railing or go in the river

Needless to say I get riled up instantly... followed the bastard from that point. High beam in ihs backside along Wrightson Road. It seemed he tried to lose me as he hit the clear stretch by Movie Towne, but his suspected attempt to evade me failed when I spotted him pull in th Peake's  gas station in Cocorite.

Entered the gas station from the "exit" side, pulled up right behind his parked car - blocking him reversing - jumped out and walked up to his window:

(In a polite voice) "Good Morning, sir. Do you have a death wish?"
"No." in a stern, expressionless face.
"Do you know that you just bad drive my van out by Traffic Branch lights?"
"Yes." Still no emotion.

I just jumped in my van and headed for home. This guy like he accustomed to such bs driving.

His car is a Black Nissan Primera, PBM 5543

I doh even want to imagine what could have happened if we had touched... i was done over the limit myself. and and sudden brakes or swerves would have have flipped the van and definitely caused a multi-vehicle accident this morning.

W1nTry: Though I appreciate you were infuriated, I couldn't leave ur posts as they're not appropriate for younger eyes.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 10:10:59 AM by W1nTry »
God is dead.

Offline Cross

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent
    • Ps3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 1.73 Core 2 Duo
  • GPU: Intel GMA 945
  • RAM: 2.5GB
« Reply #1095 on: March 12, 2007, 08:47:10 AM »

(In a polite voice) "Good Morning, sir. Do you have a death wish?"
"No." in a stern, expressionless face.
"Do you know that you just bad drive my van out by Traffic Branch lights?"
"Yes." Still no emotion.

Cross proceeds to clout driver making him hit the horn *beep*
Drags driver out of car and says "Sorry about that didn't take my pills this morning"

Trouble in this place tonight........BAN....KAI

Offline suzieboy

• AdvancedTactics
  • Jonin
  • Chakra 1
    • PS3, Calculator
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Asus G50VT Core™2 Duo processor P7450
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS 512Mb
  • RAM: 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2
« Reply #1096 on: March 12, 2007, 09:39:42 AM »
Cross proceeds to clout driver making him hit the horn *beep*
Drags driver out of car and says "Sorry about that didn't take my pills this morning"

I wudda level out he 2 back tyres if u ask me but sax i wasnt following him in de fus place into the gas station, next ting u know man pull-out ah tool for u wat wud be your position? Ting happen he wuda claim rubbery or some sh!t so...

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #1097 on: March 12, 2007, 10:17:39 AM »
I have a WDMC...

Friday around 10am on the west bound lane of the highway by the traffic lights by the market. I in left lane at the front of the line. A Highway patrol police vehicle is to my left (note I am IN the left lane) and he is not even in the turnoff to go right. He is stationary on the WHITE lines which give notion of the left turn. The light for traffic to cross my path to go towards the market turns green. This car (which I DO happen to have the # of and will conside posting later if not calling in Red 96.7 Road rage segment), PROCEEDS TO Cross the intersection to the RIGHT (aka IN THE OPPOSING LANE OF TRAFFIC) and NOT ONLY stop traffic coming towards him but CUTS ACROSS the oncoming traffic AND the traffic heading towards the market with no signal, no sirens, no lights, NOTHING. He just pull out across everyone like a MC taxi and gone his way like nothing doing... I was like "And these are supposed to be the ones protecting us, when they can't even OBEY the SAME LAWS THEY ARE PAID AND ENTRUSTED TO ENFORCE!!!"

PS he had a passenger whom was not an officer or in the least NOT in uniform (Female duh) in the passenger seat of the patrol car normel normel...

daz my WDMC for today...

Offline Qloxx

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
  • Life is short but so are midgets.
    • Psvita,Ps3,Ps4 3dsXL
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 3.5ghz AMD FX 6300
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 650ti 2gb gddr5
  • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB
  • MBL: htc1 m8
  • PSN: Qzide
  • Steam: Qzide
« Reply #1098 on: March 12, 2007, 11:00:46 AM »
Wtmc at the people that does do the most idiotic and most dangerous drive is people who carrying people in their vehicle.
Yo Sax where i could get a copy of the duties book

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: March 12, 2007, 01:39:08 PM »
Yo Sax where I could get a copy of the duties book
Gov't Printery by corner of Vicotria Avenue and Tragarete Rd. You'll have to pay for it though. Or just ask any customs officer/clerk to look at thier book.

I have a WDMC...

Friday around 10am on the west bound lane of the highway by the traffic lights by the market. I in left lane at the front of the line. A Highway patrol police vehicle is to my left (note I am IN the left lane) and he is not even in the turnoff to go right. He is stationary on the WHITE lines which give notion of the left turn. The light for traffic to cross my path to go towards the market turns green. This car (which I DO happen to have the # of and will conside posting later if not calling in Red 96.7 Road rage segment), PROCEEDS TO Cross the intersection to the RIGHT (aka IN THE OPPOSING LANE OF TRAFFIC) and NOT ONLY stop traffic coming towards him but CUTS ACROSS the oncoming traffic AND the traffic heading towards the market with no signal, no sirens, no lights, NOTHING. He just pull out across everyone like a MC taxi and gone his way like nothing doing... I was like "And these are supposed to be the ones protecting us, when they can't even OBEY the SAME LAWS THEY ARE PAID AND ENTRUSTED TO ENFORCE!!!"

PS he had a passenger whom was not an officer or in the least NOT in uniform (Female duh) in the passenger seat of the patrol car normel normel...

daz my WDMC for today...

I'd have hit his c**t, Police or not. Let him arrest me and all that bs..I making sure he have to pay me and the gov't for the vehicles and he does all his police work (I doubt I can get him dshonourably discharged) on foot I sure I can get my Licensing Officer pardner to revoke his license...

Damn.. I must REALLY have an ign'ant streak in me...

I wudda level out he 2 back tyres if u ask me but sax i wasnt following him in de fus place into the gas station, next ting u know man pull-out ah tool for u wat wud be your position? Ting happen he wuda claim rubbery or some sh!t so...
Hey, I has headed home to Diego. It so happen he was headed that direction himself..Maybe I lost it when I pull in the gas station. But in my temporary insanity, I just needed to ask him those questions...I didn't think about him becoming aggressive. Were I thinking a lil more straight I'd have asked him a couple more questions, like "Do you care about your passengers?" or "You selling your car?" and them wish him a good day and to "Arrive alive".

Oh yeah: did I mention he had passengers?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 01:45:43 PM by SaxMan »
God is dead.

Carigamers

« Reply #1099 on: March 12, 2007, 01:39:08 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal