Author Topic: Things that make you go WTMC?!?!?  (Read 1481935 times)

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0
  • RAM: Crucial Tracer 16GB DDR3-1600
  • BattleNet ID: SaxitoPau#1996
  • Broadband: Flow 60Mbps
  • Steam: Saxito Pau
Re: Things that make you go WTMC?!?!?
« Reply #2520 on: August 09, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »
-Well be thankful you even have DSL in the first place....

*still taking in the pretty sights of dialup :( *

which is why I ponging these guys for crying of havng "just" 256K. ppl like you still seeing dial up in these times!

- when 5 hard back men crying in a corner of a room on another thread on GATT over having  -just- 256Kbps bandwidth....

As I attempted to say earlier, you cyah be saying that, cause yuh might be considered guilty of negativity and disrespecting people ideas. Next ting yuh know yuh posts go ephemeral and yuh get blamed for the plague.

HUH??? ???

- WTMC at a taxi drive yesterday telling me a story that he have a 46 y.o. cousin who hates him because he (taxi driver) won't give him $1000 to bribe a licensing Officer to get his driver's permit. This when getting his permit will get him a free car, donated by other foreign based cousins and/or taxi driver himself. This when he lives in a nice house FULLY funded (bills, etc) by foreign cousins. And he is gov't worker for nearly 30 years.

Cousin actually cuss up taxi driver and tell him he won't enjoy his money cause eh selfish. Taxi driver get same 'blessing' from foreign cousins (a car a few years ago) and treat it like an investment and have 4 cars now plus he was able to fix up his house.

Is FOUR years now this offer been available to the cousin. Some people really don't know what they have...
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 11:08:40 AM by SaxMan »
God is dead.

Carigamers

« Reply #2520 on: August 09, 2007, 10:49:51 AM »

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #2521 on: August 09, 2007, 11:40:54 AM »
It's called LAZY, like ALOT of TRINIS... sad state of affairs in this beautiful country, that man might as well give up the ghost cause someone like that can't be contributing positively to this country.

Offline Trinitus

• AdvancedTactics
  • Kage
  • Chakra 7
  • to each his own, to all the universe
    • me eh have none.....yet
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 QUAD Q6600
  • GPU: XFX 4890 XT on a Nvidia Board :)
  • RAM: OCZ 4 x 2gb PC2 6400 SLi ready
  • Broadband: Flow...watch...talk....mind yuh bizness!!!
« Reply #2522 on: August 09, 2007, 04:50:14 PM »
I considered that making a thread about this picture would make any sense so i decided to put it here. Now i want to know if anyone could tell me how this was made?
I am awaken to the glory that is my birthright!!!

Offline Grim Reaper

• Village Idiot
  • Genin
  • Chakra 191
  • Your Soul Is Mine!
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • World Affairs Board (WAB)
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Extreme Quad Core
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 Ultra SLI
  • RAM: 4GB DDR2 SDRAM
« Reply #2523 on: August 09, 2007, 05:25:36 PM »
Did you use a mold of some sort?

WTMC @ When a Russian Tu-95 bomber flies over a US Military base in Guam.

Quote from:  Grim Reaper
I agree that a few US soldiers have done some horrible things to Iraqis. This is in turn should naturally make some Iraqi fearful of US troops and that's perfectly fine.

Offline Spazosaurus

• Dr. Herp Derpington
  • Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 52
    • View Profile
    • The Awesome Company
  • CPU: i5 3470
  • GPU: GTX 780
  • RAM: 8GB Corsair
  • Broadband: Blink 2Mb + Flow 20Mb
« Reply #2524 on: August 09, 2007, 05:37:44 PM »
I considered that making a thread about this picture would make any sense so i decided to put it here. Now i want to know if anyone could tell me how this was made?

Simple...just use one of those paper cone shaped cup things that can be found next to the water coolers...any number of ways can be found to keep it standing in the freezer....You obviously have too much time on your hands.

Carigamers

« Reply #2524 on: August 09, 2007, 05:37:44 PM »

Offline TheApprentice

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 25
    • PS4, PS3, PS Vita, 3DS XL, Xbox 360, PSPgo
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k
  • GPU: 2x Gigabyte R9 280x
  • RAM: 8GB DDR3 2400MHz
  • Broadband: Rogers
  • Origin ID: TheApprenticePC
  • PSN: The_Apprentice
  • Steam: TheApprenticePC
  • XBL: TheApprenticeXb
« Reply #2525 on: August 09, 2007, 06:00:16 PM »
or...you just take a ice block...and poor warm water over it..and rotate it and form it into that shape..

Offline Gambitt

• Genin
  • Chakra 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2526 on: August 09, 2007, 07:50:51 PM »
Uh... just a guess, but it could be an ice spike. Never actually seen one IRL, they generally form when a freezer is set to just a little below freezing and the water is highly pure. But it looks too large for that. Might just be an icicle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_spike
Vir insipiens non cognoscet et stultus non intelleget haec

Offline pablo_tt

• Ancient
  • Jonin
  • Chakra 19
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/boycout
  • CPU: 2.7GHz Intel Core i5
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GT 640M
  • RAM: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
  • Broadband:
« Reply #2527 on: August 09, 2007, 08:03:39 PM »
wtmc when a client calls you on your cell phone around noon today saying she has a problem to meet her at a said place. When you reach, the problem was to configure a new PCMCIA linksys wireless card. Turns out she confessed she really wanted to take me out to lunch

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
    • View Profile
« Reply #2528 on: August 09, 2007, 08:32:54 PM »
wtmc when a client calls you on your cell phone around noon today saying she has a problem to meet her at a said place. When you reach, the problem was to configure a new PCMCIA linksys wireless card. Turns out she confessed she really wanted to take me out to lunch

but pablo.... I needs to start to lime with you. you only getting ..."lured" by women.. and it beneficial to you!!
God is dead.

Offline pablo_tt

• Ancient
  • Jonin
  • Chakra 19
    • View Profile
  • Broadband:
« Reply #2529 on: August 09, 2007, 08:40:57 PM »
it ain't benifical if said person is older than me and has a shawdy

but I ent go like, she has a lil bit of a "stacy's mom" kinda thing going on

but dais bout it

*slams fist*

Offline Qloxx

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
  • Life is short but so are midgets.
    • Psvita,Ps3,Ps4 3dsXL
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 3.5ghz AMD FX 6300
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 650ti 2gb gddr5
  • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB
  • Broadband: Flow
  • MBL: htc1 m8
  • PSN: Qzide
  • Steam: Qzide
« Reply #2530 on: August 10, 2007, 07:38:00 AM »
But you know what they say about Stacy's mom :P .
Wtmc when you see a lady driving she Suv with phone propping on one shoulder holding a dog with the next hand and fighting to keep hand on wheel ah tell yuh Women drivers eh ( Qloxx runs for cover in a safe bunker where said drivers cant hit him).

Offline Cross

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent
    • Ps3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 1.73 Core 2 Duo
  • GPU: Intel GMA 945
  • RAM: 2.5GB
« Reply #2531 on: August 10, 2007, 01:41:12 PM »

complains the dude what the pwnstar av....

when some accident cause traffic to back up from claxton bay to couva this morning......i was sitting in traffic for almost an hour twidling my thumbs..

Trouble in this place tonight........BAN....KAI

Offline pablo_tt

• Ancient
  • Jonin
  • Chakra 19
    • View Profile
  • Broadband:
« Reply #2532 on: August 11, 2007, 06:58:46 AM »
Had to deal with this last night....

-A female from a very popular fast food chain comes into the workplace yesterday morning. She came with her boyfriend earlier (bout two months ago) and priced out several items. Came in the morning telling me about her bf now and how he's a drug user and a whole slew of other issues. What he does is pipe out anything he can get his hands on for drugs. She even related the story of how HE TRIED TO CHOKE HER TO DEATH FOR NOT GIVING HIM MONEY . At the time she came I was seriously engrossed in work so I told her I would meet up with her at her workplace.

Time came and I went and looked for her and we sat for about an hour so and she talked out again what kinda problems she had with him. All I can say for that is  :shakehead: It's very serious and a bit touchy so I won't really get into that. Checking my agenda for after work and seeing I had nothing planned, I offered her a drop home. I picked her up when her shift was over (which was about 8 o' clock or so) and drove her home. To both of our surprises, the said bf was sitting in front the gate, waiting for her. As she got out, I sat watching at him to see what he would do. She reached for her gate and he grabbed her in a very dangerous manner.

Having seen this, I got up one time and rushed towards him. He let her go one time and she opened up to go inside. I threatened him not to enter her house after I leave or else it would be the last thing he did. He just stared at me with this blank look on his face and he sat down. I turned my back and walked towards my car. The next thing I heard was the sound of someone starting to run and a Daryl, watch out! Spun around to see the guy rushing towards me. Because of the surprise, he got me on the ground for a few and started to deliver some blows. Luckily he was too high to aim for my face and he hits like a girl.

I managed to get a good grip on him and threw him off of me. I got up and started returning blows. Now he was on the ground in pain. I dusted myself off and told the girl (who was just bawling all this time) I'll see her tomorrow to check on her. The bf got up again and came back after me. This time, I pushed him off and gave him a direct kick in his stomach. With that kick, he dropped to the ground twitching. Made sure he didn't get up to come back after me and I got in my car and drove home.

I had to drive to a drug store and get a few things to hide the evidence of what transpired.

The shoes I had on when I dropped the girl home were something like these.

Offline Spazosaurus

• Dr. Herp Derpington
  • Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 52
    • View Profile
    • The Awesome Company
  • CPU: i5 3470
  • GPU: GTX 780
  • RAM: 8GB Corsair
  • Broadband: Blink 2Mb + Flow 20Mb
« Reply #2533 on: August 11, 2007, 07:50:45 AM »
Man, how do you attract these women...always some woman with issues...although, show me a woman completely issue free and i'll show you a Spider Pig...but still...how do you do it? Whatever business you in, you should make a switch to full time counselling. Seriously!!

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
« Reply #2534 on: August 11, 2007, 09:44:56 AM »
Err....pablo, with all due respect, I have to ask....what exactly does that girl you're talking about have to do with you?

I mean.....with regards to things like that, unless the girl happened to be my sister or a relative of mine, I certainly wasn't going to get caught up in that, especially since said boyfriend happens to be in drugs, and clearly has abusive (and potentially murderous) tendencies.

Personally (once again, no offense, so please don't take this the wrong way), with regards to girls who fall for guys who abuse the living daylights out of them and then run to every Tom, Dick and Harry pleading for help when the s**t hits the fan? I view them as f**king MORONS. I'm dead serious about that. Half of these girls I keep hearing about are getting one step short of being totally a** raped with a tractor, and they'd never take the hint to just up and leave before it's too late. They always stick around with their 'man', hoping that they would 'change for the better', and, the next thing you know, you're reading about them in the obituaries.

So, in all seriousness? I really don't sympathise with her, to be honest.
As much as I would like to, the mere fact that he's a druggie that once tried to kill her should be a red light for some serious trouble. If she's sticking around with him after that, well, sad to say, that is her tough luck. I mean....think about this for a second. Would you stick around with your girlfriend if she tried to whack your manhood off with a rusty pair of hedge clippers?

Hell NO.

pablo, with all due respect, you are getting caught up in something that isn't your concern, at all.
Now, I can respect that you want to help out this girl and save the day for her and leave feeling secure that you've done something good. Really, I can dig it.

But, in all honesty, it sounds like a simple case of somebody asking you to solve a problem that is theirs alone to solve. If she is danger of being outright throttled by this guy, there is the police and the option to leave and get restraining orders against him. Getting mixed up in something like this might make matters worse for her and for you. Because, while the guy might be even less of a man than Gillian Lucky, you never know if he has partners who might one day track you down and kill you.

Believe you me, I'm all for standing up for your rights and for other people's rights, but when it comes to things like these, it's better that they solve their own damn problems and not even think of asking me to jump in the matter (which is none of my business to begin with) for them. No, no, NO. Contrary to what they think, they are not worth several bullets in my skull if it's a problem that they can figure out themselves.

Once again, pablo, no offense. That's just how I feel about the whole thing.

« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 09:50:10 AM by New_Era_Outlaw »

Offline Nephilim

• Sannin
  • Chakra 56
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Q94
  • GPU: 4870
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Broadband: Flow
« Reply #2535 on: August 11, 2007, 10:29:04 AM »
pablo
can i assume u made a police report, yes i know it might do jack sh1t , but at least yuh have it on paper, so if yuh kill the bastard yuh could say police eh do nun, even when u check them

neo
I fully support yuh there neo, girls like that does make me want to go a few rounds with them too.
wrt taking the routes of law, there are too many negligent/corrupt police, they 'do' (so to speak) doh get me wrong, but it is not enough.
Having a police report in and a restraining order is a nice step, but enforcement is the problem.

Had it not been a woman i woulda tell pablo walk on qui, but for all we know he prob save a life that day, might you at risking his own personal well being, so kudos to pablo, but watch your back, like neo say this man might have some crack-tard paddnas who have nun better to do than play the ass.

P.S. A little paranoia goes a long way.

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
    • View Profile
« Reply #2536 on: August 11, 2007, 10:32:02 AM »
Well NEO, I can't help but agree with your comment. Pablo, how long you know this girl?

But then again, like Pablo, I can't just sit and watch someone get f***ed up like that... I can admit I have a 'caring, nice guy streak' that has bitten me in the butt many times (though I never had to deal with situations like Pablo's to date).

I might help her if for no other reason that to say "at least I tried" as opposed to turning a blind eye. If I try once (or a few times if I determine there is no risk to my life or can avoid going to jail) and she ent help herself after or show any behaviour that hints on ungratefulness, at that point I go say  "it was nice knowing you. Please don't call me when you are lying down in a pool of blood gasping for your last 10 breaths" and leave her.

Pablo, at this point best you put her in touch with a police friend of yours or something and give her the number of those free counseling/lifeline services. And use byakugan (looking in all directions) right thru now when you on the move. Somehow I feel that crackhead bf not going to take his beating just like that...

After this though, best you stay clear of dem girls, dred... one day one of them will get you in more trouble than you bargained for. The really hard part if that they might still stay in their situation at that point...

Only heroes wear capes...
God is dead.

Offline daniboy79

• Kage
  • Chakra 9
    • View Profile
« Reply #2537 on: August 11, 2007, 10:39:30 AM »
WTMC when yuh fuget to close MSN, and ah padna message yuh which causes yuh Dirt to crash right before ah win de tier 8 T1 Rally game :ko:
Antec 900
Gigabyte EP35-DS3L
Intel Q6600 with Tt TMGi1 HSF
2GB Crucial Ballistix Tracer PC2 6400 (4,4,4,12)
eVGA GeForce 8800GTS 640MB
Maxtor-DM21 250GB  SATAII
Seagate 500GB SATAII
Acer AL2223Wd 22" Monitor
Logitech Z5500 5.1 Surround Monitors

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
    • View Profile
« Reply #2538 on: August 11, 2007, 11:20:22 AM »
WTMC when yuh fuget to close MSN, and ah padna message yuh which causes yuh Dirt to crash right before ah win de tier 8 T1 Rally game :ko:

*mumbles incoherent dirty words...  :cussing:*

*leaves thread*
God is dead.

Offline Arcmanov

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 126
  • Gamer/Enthusiast
    • :n64: :gcn: :dreamcast: :xbox360: :computer:
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Arcmanov's rig
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.3 GHz
  • GPU: 2 x [Gigabyte] GeForce GTX 1070
  • RAM: 4 x 8GB G.Skill.TridentZ RGB DDR4-2400
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: LG V20
  • Origin ID: Arcmanov
  • PSN: Arcmanov
  • Steam: Arcmanov
  • XBL: Arcmanov
« Reply #2539 on: August 11, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »
hahahahaha.......now we know who said 'padna' was.
Systems United Navy - Accipiens ad Astra

Carigamers

« Reply #2539 on: August 11, 2007, 11:34:39 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal