Author Topic: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD  (Read 503670 times)

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: The 'King' of Naruto **** SPOILERS***
« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2006, 01:14:22 AM »
Very good theory , but the thing is , Konoha is the single strongest village in the naruto world , it took two lesser villages , Sand and Sound , to launch an attack that did great damage but was repulsed, no one village or organization (short of akatsuki maybe) will be able to destroy konoha  entirely, so its very safe.
   Even if the 9 members of akatsuki and some sidekicks were to show up at konoha's front gate and blow it up , they likely won't be victorious . Only the elite of the elite jounin like Kakashi, Gai, Jiraiya could stand up against any one akatsuki member , but the whole konoha army , with all its anbu , together will be able to stop them (with heavy losses) .
    Seeing as the King's safety and the village's is linked, his death might as well be konoha's destruction. Surely if naruto is king , and Akatsuki plan to use all 9 bijuu to make an ultimate summon , or implant in themselves etc. that kind of power would make Konoha crumble in an instant...
    As it is i'm 90% sure the king is naruto, even if Danzo or Tsunadae were killed , the village would still have leadership from Jiraiya (Albeit he turn the place into a big brothel) , or even someone like Kakashi (who would make one of the best hokage imo).  And while we all would expect  Naruto to be king , the average  people of the naruto world won't... Remember , Shika and the younger chuunin don't even know of the nine tails , the people of Konoha think he's a nuisance and potential danger still deep down, and NOBODY except maybe Jiraiya knows that he (might be) is the 4th Hokage son.. or 4th hokage reborn wateva ...
    Tsunadae and the gang know how important Naruto and the 9 tails is,  and they do their best to make sure he is protected , remember he is never outside the company of a special jounin like the 1st hokage clone Yamamoto , Kakashi or Jiraiya , everyone else got to do missions where THEY were the leaders of a squad but him...
  Still Kishimoto might come and surprise us all, but we do know at least, it is a character we have met already likely, else Shikamaru won't have been shocked when Asuma told him...

Looking back at the manga , judging by shika's reaction and what he said after 'Thats why you..' its likely most likely shika or naruto (re afirming my idea).. The whole thing of  sacrificing himself as in the Shogi game is the important thing... either Asuma died for :
A. Trying to stop Akatsuki in any way he can, protecting Naruto down the line.
B. Trying to save shika..
   A seems a bit shakey, as in any event the remainder 7 akatsuki can still WTFPWNzor konoha , but since no one man can handle them all,  i guess he was trying to do wat little he could...
  B is also shakey in one way , if Shika was so important Asuma might have tried to keep him off the mission, but also since he did try to keep an eye on him by bieng in his team (and not with Ino or Choji) it might still hold...

on another note... Asuma dissapoint me too, if i was him i woulda try some  kind of kamikaze jutsu like the 3rd hokage used , or opened all 8 gates or something, its better to burn out than to fade out...
  Almost every major  konoha character who lost a big fight went out with some kind of bang , Rock Lee vs Gaara , Naruto vs Sasuke , 3rd hokage , Temari vs Tenten.. it gave us a sense of respect for them in defeat , but i guess Asuma was cool looking enought to warrant that anyway , and he WAS kind of disabled ,and against 2 imba men.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 01:17:32 AM by TrinithereturnofGamez »
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Carigamers

« Reply #140 on: October 24, 2006, 01:14:22 AM »

Offline AR!Ø

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Mai
    • PS3 - WiiU - GC
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.40ghz
  • GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 690 by ASUS
  • RAM: 8 GB @ 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast
  • Origin ID: ariormtr
  • PSN: ario0787
  • Steam: ario0787
Re: Possible Naruto Plot Endings
« Reply #141 on: October 24, 2006, 10:42:05 AM »
screww sasuke....hopefully the end of the fillers will b interesting

hopefully the end of the fillers will b SOON

Offline AR!Ø

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Mai
    • PS3 - WiiU - GC
    • View Profile
Re: Naruto's Secrets revealed, Story of the Tailed Beasts
« Reply #142 on: October 25, 2006, 01:21:00 PM »
No, no genam and raido r tsunades yes-men, dem does b fetchin bookd and whatnot 4 she...
d 2 chuunins is Izumo and Kotetsu

Offline AR!Ø

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Mai
    • PS3 - WiiU - GC
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 25, 2006, 01:22:28 PM »
yeah...i think kishimoto did that to show how bad d akatsuki is(another reason i mean) and to give konoha a reason to steel itself for the next assault, and make them see red

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #144 on: October 25, 2006, 01:46:36 PM »
What if the King is a family in Konoha? I can't really suggest Uchiha since they're all but wiped out (would be interesting if they have been protecting 1 more Uchiha) this is however unlikely. I am leaning towards Naruto since he holds the 9 tails and last piece to the Akatsuki master plan. But back to my theory. There are other advanced bloodlines in Konoha, the highest remaining being Hyuga. It was clear from earlier on that they have great influence in konoha and are reffered to as 'the strongest'. It makes sense to me that either their bloodline or a particular member (read Neji) would be invaluable to konoha. Its just a thought...

Carigamers

« Reply #144 on: October 25, 2006, 01:46:36 PM »

Offline AR!Ø

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Mai
    • PS3 - WiiU - GC
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2006, 06:42:16 PM »
yeah, but with the strength of d hyuga clan, y would they need ealer 'pieces' to protect them? Maybe what Asuma told shikamaru was the reason akatsuki are attckin konoha,meaning he told shika bout d 9-tails

Offline Gaara_Temari_Rulz

• Genin
  • Chakra -36
  • In your lie, I've found my truth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2006, 07:43:52 PM »
wat if the leader of akatsuki is a child born of both hyuuga and Uchiha?? and they kept it a secret......the leader is obviously a powerful B@D@SS!!!!! he leadin men like Itachi and d rest of dem.......he hadda be 1 powerful son of a BIATCH!!!!!! i still think the king is konoha village, asuma told shikamaru that he'll leave protecting the village up to shika, that's all.........i dunno, it's kinda ambiguous i guess...........
Gaara is Kazekage now bi@tches!!!

Offline AR!Ø

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Mai
    • PS3 - WiiU - GC
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »
WAYYY Andrew learn a new wordd!! Lol give up d Byaku-ringan theory nah dred

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i12-28 000 @ 12.3GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GT X9 128GB
  • RAM: HDDR12 224GB
  • Broadband: Jesus's Love
  • MBL: Samsung Note 12
  • Steam: Naruubi
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2006, 05:28:29 PM »
I hav byaku-sharingan...........its cool cuz i can mess wit ppls heads

having that mite b funn

NARUTO IS THE KING
Guess who's back. Not me. :|

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 30, 2006, 05:48:56 PM »
 Concerning the latest manga naruto definately is king, Akatsuki doesn't plan to destroy konoha directly  so the only thing important to them in it is Naruto . While Konoha could pose a threat , they don't know the akatsuki hidouts our plans , akatsuki will continue their operations just fine without major interferance.

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD
« Reply #150 on: October 31, 2006, 02:48:01 PM »
Guys, I really hate to be a party pooper here, but there are just WAY too many Naruto threads floating around all over the place. If you're wondering what happened to several of them, I axed them, because they were all doing the same thing- discussing Naruto. There is just no need for a new thread every single time a new arc pops up in Naruto. When last I checked, this was the General Anime thread.

However, I've left the 'Signs that you have been taking in too much Naruto' thread alone, and I'm merging the most recent discussion thread 'King of Naruto' with this one. Discuss Naruto here, and only here. Thanks.

Offline Gaara_Temari_Rulz

• Genin
  • Chakra -36
  • In your lie, I've found my truth.
    • View Profile
Re: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD
« Reply #151 on: October 31, 2006, 06:31:41 PM »
Sure no problem New_Era_Outlaw...........thankz it's alot easier............back to the discussion:
possibly possibly and the possibility of naruto bein king is increasing, but i'm still stickin with my theory that Konoha is the king........cuz akatsuki's mission is to cause WAR and take over the world. so it may not be that konoha is a direct target (cuz the entire world is their target) but Konoha will get severely damaged in the process............bc almost all the ninja will hav to die for Akatsuki to be the only source of ninjas for missions................which is wat dey want.........dey want to eliminate all other souces of ninja so they can be the most powerful and the only set that all ppl can turn to.......ie rulers. and if dey accomplish their world domination, Konoha wont be Konoha anymore..............it would be sumtin completely different...not a place of peace anymore, but a place of suffering, unfair sacrifice and death..............so in a way, Konoha would "die". The name may be the same, but the village would hav completely transformed into sumtin unrecognizable from wat it was b4.............
« Last Edit: October 31, 2006, 06:34:38 PM by Gaara_Temari_Rulz »
Gaara is Kazekage now bi@tches!!!

Offline Cross

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent
    • Ps3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 1.73 Core 2 Duo
  • GPU: Intel GMA 945
  • RAM: 2.5GB
« Reply #152 on: November 01, 2006, 08:28:39 AM »
So what if sasuke is king..?

Trouble in this place tonight........BAN....KAI

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #153 on: November 01, 2006, 12:11:16 PM »
It's doubtful that Sasuke is king. If he were, they would have been hunting Oro like no tom now, seeing as the transfer time is drawing imminently nearer. The idea of Konoha being king, whilst quite plausible... just doesn't sit well with me. Naruto is the other possible, but for him to be 'king'. Konoha would have to know more about the Akatsuki master plan and inherently the importance of the last biju thus naruto's importance to have him labelled as 'king'. Now from a certain perspective here's how I see it would work for naruto.

Akatsuki's plan is to dominate the Ninja world and subsequently the world as a whole. In order to do this, they need the 9 Biju from which I gather they intend to manifest fake biju's or other such high level threats so as to cause nations to request their biju eliminating services. They NEED the 9 tails for this, thus the 9 tails is now their HIGHEST priority and the last piece to get their plan moving. In Shoji the King is the most important piece. If he falls game over. Similarly, if Akatsuki can create biju using the original 9. They win GAME OVER, they're near unstoppable as it is, with the power of all the demons at their disposal, noone would be able to oppose them, even in a combined effort. THus Naruto is the most importnat piece and thus KING.

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i12-28 000 @ 12.3GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GT X9 128GB
  • RAM: HDDR12 224GB
  • Broadband: Jesus's Love
  • MBL: Samsung Note 12
  • Steam: Naruubi
« Reply #154 on: November 01, 2006, 03:55:50 PM »
Konohamaru is king............jus jokin

Guess who's back. Not me. :|

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 01, 2006, 06:31:10 PM »
  Konoha does know of  Akatsuki's plans to get the bijuu,  even from the early attempt to get naruto by Itachi and sharkman they knew of his importance.  The kidnaping of Gaara would have  solidified this fact for them .
    Naruto is never outside the company of Konoha's finest : ero sennin , Kakashi ,Yamamoto . Though they  did allow him to come along on the first akatsuki chase  it would be like a move in chess : you won't expect your opponent to attack you with the king , and would be unprepared as such.

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770

Offline Nephilim

• Sannin
  • Chakra 56
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Q94
  • GPU: 4870
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Broadband: Flow
« Reply #156 on: November 02, 2006, 01:17:35 PM »
  Konoha does know of  Akatsuki's plans to get the bijuu,  even from the early attempt to get naruto by Itachi and sharkman they knew of his importance.  The kidnaping of Gaara would have  solidified this fact for them .
    Naruto is never outside the company of Konoha's finest : ero sennin , Kakashi ,Yamamoto . Though they  did allow him to come along on the first akatsuki chase  it would be like a move in chess : you won't expect your opponent to attack you with the king , and would be unprepared as such.

leh?
"you won't expect your opponent to attack you with the king , and would be unprepared as such." that is like a jap-eng translation qui! :D
but i get what you trying to say, they won't risk killing naruto in order to get him,(at least not put his life in danger before they get the bijuu) and the only reason itachi and the fish didn't attack the first time is because of Jirayia, itachi might have a chance, what with mangeko and all, but sharkdude go dead.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #157 on: November 02, 2006, 04:12:42 PM »
trini

you dont play much chess do you

using the king for attacks is almost always a sign of weakness.

unless your playing a far weaker opponent than yourself, then involving your king is almost always likely to make you loose the game.

the queen's gambit is one of my favourite openings but often times puts alot of pressure on my king's lane, and there fore has me in an offensively defense position for most of the game.

which i prefer, because i am adept at pulling off sneaky counter attacks that cause people to drop into a defensive state after they have spent the whole game attacking. Its quite entertaining.

Evidently the kings gambit is favoured by alot more players because of the relative safety the king's lane remains *rolls eyes* meh

Queens gambit with a nizmo variation ^_^ totally rocks

followed by a fianchetto bishi on queen  side

fianchetto on kings side after a castle is again classic rock solid king defense whilst being offensive.

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 02, 2006, 08:32:07 PM »
 Point is , attacking with the king is a stupid thing to do in almost any situation , thus they wont' expect you to do it .

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770

Offline Nephilim

• Sannin
  • Chakra 56
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Q94
  • GPU: 4870
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Broadband: Flow
« Reply #159 on: November 02, 2006, 09:15:14 PM »
Isn't a ninja supposed to expect the unexpected? :huh:

Carigamers

« Reply #159 on: November 02, 2006, 09:15:14 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal