Author Topic: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD  (Read 491646 times)

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
Re: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD
« Reply #620 on: December 07, 2007, 12:39:24 PM »
well rapidshare limit reached
guess ill just go look for it elsewhere

Carigamers

« Reply #620 on: December 07, 2007, 12:39:24 PM »

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #621 on: December 07, 2007, 01:21:47 PM »
I wonder if pain is going to take his body? That would be interesting.
Based on the fact that Pain also seems to be able to use the abilities of those he takes over... wouldn't that mean he'd be able to summon gamabunta? O_O imagine the CARNAGE of a PAIN controlled Jaraiya..... Of course let's not completely count Jaraiya out yet (yeah I know its wishful thinking but he did come to a revalation at the 11th hour... so we may yet get a word or two outta him yet...) or some 11:59:59 hour jutsu to stop pain.....(yeah I know its unbelieveable wishful thinking) but hey Jaraiya is/was a REAL BOSS!

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: December 07, 2007, 10:14:04 PM »
Well summoning Gamabunta and actually using him are two different things. Gamabunta is a partner to Jiraiya, his only real boss was Minato.
I'm actually kinda disappointed by this week's chapter, those three fights they teased us with last week had me psyched for some carnage rather than detective work.

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: December 08, 2007, 01:07:30 AM »
there is no 'stopping pain' the only options are running away and dying.. pain is too strong to be taken on one on one as we'v seen, a whole konoha force like what kakashi is working with might do the job if jiraiya is leading it .
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline Cross

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent
    • Ps3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 1.73 Core 2 Duo
  • GPU: Intel GMA 945
  • RAM: 2.5GB
« Reply #624 on: December 10, 2007, 09:08:21 AM »
CAN'T STOP THE PAIN!!!

*runs around with a 'Pain for Prime Minister' tee shirt*

Trouble in this place tonight........BAN....KAI

Carigamers

« Reply #624 on: December 10, 2007, 09:08:21 AM »

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: December 10, 2007, 04:42:52 PM »
Naruto will be the one to take him. Six Narutos have more potential than six Pains. Seeing as how each of Naruto's clones will have their full abilities.

Naruto just needs to get over his suckage and he's set lol. And I'm guessing that frog is going to go a long way to getting him over said suckage.
THAT jutsu ihmc.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #626 on: December 10, 2007, 05:15:40 PM »
so exar
yu saying naruto badda dan jiraiya?

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: December 10, 2007, 06:10:56 PM »
Are you saying there's no way that he's badder than Jiraiya? He's no Sannin but he's superior in some ways and his potential is undeniably higher.

Tailed forms. He nearly killed Jiraiya with 4 tail. He's getting the key soon so he can do what he wants with the seal now. He could conceivably six tail somebody ass. While he will lose control at that level he's going to get better and better at controlling tailed forms so it's only a matter of time.

Rasenshuriken. Jiraiya can make a Rasengan the size of a small maxi but Naruto's is still undeniably better. Most advanced ninjutsu shown so far.

Shadow clones. Naruto is THE perfect fight for Pain since he's the only person that can potentially fight all six forms. And a Naruto clone is more functional than a Pain body.

Jiraiya is going to die. Exactly who did you think was going to finish Pain? He isn't lasting till the next time skip, believe it! Surely you don't think Tsunade or Kakashi going to beat him?

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #628 on: December 10, 2007, 06:47:21 PM »
kakashi maybe

as for almost killing jiraiya
was jiraiya trying to kill naruto? no of course not
if he wanted to, obviously he could snuff his lights out most easily.

Naruto is NOT better than jiraiya, i dont think too highly of jiraiya and even so, hes far better than shitsnake naruto

as for rasenshuriken
yu keep talking bout it as if naruto can do the damn thing without kakashi or jiraiya at hand!
dont forget that! hes still a pottong

so who ever he is fighting with rasenshuriken it will always be a gank

and i also believe whatever hidden jutsu sasuke has been holding back on, is superior to the rasenshuriken

Offline rb

• Sannin
  • Chakra 6
    • Xbox 360,PS2, Dreamcast
    • View Profile
  • XBL: spoonztt
« Reply #629 on: December 10, 2007, 07:14:26 PM »
LOL  @ crixx

as for almost killing jiraiya
was jiraiya trying to kill naruto? no of course not
if he wanted to, obviously he could snuff his lights out most easily.

"If Naruto wanted to kill Sasuke he coulda just summon Gamabunta and say " KEEL", but Naruto didn't want to kill Sasuke" <--- old argument that was discussed to death after the Naruto Sasuke fight which Crixx LOLed off cause he's the biggest Sasuke fanboy around. 

fast forward 2007.....Crixx using the same "excuse" that people used after Naruto fought Sasuke and lost.

How times have changed...

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • WD CGreen 1TB + 2TB + 2.5TB + WD CBlack 1TB + Dell 24&quot; 1080p Monitor
    • View Profile
    • Access Control Trinidad
  • CPU: MSI P55-GD80 + Core i5 750 + cooler master hyper 212+ dual fan
  • GPU: xfx HD6870
  • RAM: 12 GB Corsair vengeance DDR3 1600mhz
  • Broadband: :flow:
« Reply #630 on: December 10, 2007, 07:42:18 PM »
some ppl are better suited to fight others

eg

Gaara vs Sasuke = Bad Match

Gaara vs Naruto = Perfect Batch

exar made some really good points. and i agree with all of it. Undoubtedly he has the potential to be better than jaraiya
even if at this point he is only 1/5 as good.

Umm crixx, the name of the manga is NARUTO my brother, not Sasuke

So it is comprehensible that naruto will be able to gain the power necessary to defeat pain

Probably if it was called sasuke, then he would be able to do it.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #631 on: December 10, 2007, 08:37:36 PM »
but its two diff situations rb

naruto an sasuke were battling

jiraiya and naruto werent fighting
jiraiya was just training the boy
thats why iam saying that exar cant use naruto almost kiling him as an example of naruto's skill
its not like they were fighting and naruto was able to almost out best him!

its like jiraiya was holding up a practice mit for naruto to do punches into
and instead naruto throws a grenade at him
not the same as almost beating him in a fight now is it?>

and lol @ naruto summoning gama bunta and making him kill sasuke
steups
absurd idea from naruto silly fanboys
it woulda have a half dead fox an a half dead frog on de grong after de fight
das all

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #632 on: December 10, 2007, 09:09:31 PM »
Lol at the idea that Kakashi would stand half a chance in hell against Pain. The same Kakashi that Itachi slap around. The same Itachi that ran with Kisame in tow from Jiraiya. Really now.

And using Jiraiya versus 4-tail is completely legitimate. Because we have another example of someone fighting 4-tail without the intent to kill. Orochimaru was fighting the four tail for kicks and he got away unscathed when he decided he was fed up.
Your grenade analogy is total rubbish too since Jiraiya would have clearly seen the transformation happening and also the loss of control that came from the 4th tail. Is not like he get ambush when he was sleeping.

Your Rasenshuriken argument once against comes to nought seeing as how neither Kakashi nor Jiraiya have a thing to do with Naruto forming a Rasenshuriken after he knows how to do it. I certainly didn't see them spinning chakra with the clones.

As for your next statement, that Sasuke is hiding a superior jutsu, you're making a very erroneous assumption: that Sasuke is a genius greater than Naruto. He isn't. So sorry but it's true. Sasuke is smarter, more creative but Naruto has consistently shown a level of ability when it comes to performing jutsus that is far higher than anything Sasuke can do.

BTS
Naruto learned Kage Bunshin (A- rank jutsu) before he was even a genin, and learned it in an evening to boot. Sasuke has nothing comparable.
Naruto could do Kage level summons even before the chuunin exams were over. Sasuke never showed that ability until PTS.
Sasuke did learn an A-rank ninjutsu, Chidori in three months yes. And Naruto learned Rasengan (also A-rank) in what? A couple weeks? Not to mention he did most of the training on his own, not having his hand held like Kakashi did for Sasuke, just basic guidelines from Jiraiya. Rasengan is also much more impressive than Chidori as a jutsu goes.
Jutsu it took the 4th HOKAGE 3 years to create > Jutsu Kakashi invented when he was 13

PTS
Sasuke created alot of chidori variants and while creative, none of which are really on an empirically higher level of power than Chidori itself. Naruto on the other hand had Oodama Ransegan, which is in itself an S-rank ninjutsu.
And of course Naruto learns Rasenshuriken, the highest level ninjutsu to ever exist by this point in time.

Now then we can see very clearly that Naruto is far more adept at learning high level jutsu than Sasuke. And even then it took him I think 20 years of training to master Rasenshuriken. Sasuke had 3 years, the length of the time skip, to go higher. I don't think so.

Now then, even if it *is* better, Naruto still holds the trump card. Because he has his own 'that jutsu', a jutsu that is more than just heavily implied to have to do with controlling the entire breath of the Kyuubi chakra sealed within him. So whatever crap Sasuke comes up with will be overshadowed *again*.

I don't mind taking on a Sasuke fanboy but you gonna have to come better than you've been coming so far.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #633 on: December 11, 2007, 08:47:58 AM »
my rasenshuriken argument comes to nought?? what???
yu such a fan boy yu ignoring the fact that he cant do a damn rasenshuriken without kakashi or jiraiya doing a rasengan for him to mix the wind chakura with??? you forget that already???

lol @ at all that nonsense yu just said about naruto being superior?? ahahahahh
like yu forget bout a small ting called sharingan??? lol and all the hidden secrets behind it??
lol once again yu trying to sound as if naruto is better than oro, jiraiya, sasuke and itachi put together, which is truth and infact IMPOSSIBLE@!!.

also, u you go on to harp on what they showed us naruto learned from pervert hermit dude

what in the blue hell do yu think sasuke learned from the greatest of the sanin??? lol
the s*** oro taught sasuke would boggle narutos mind!!
and lol at the notion that naruto has more potential to learn more high ranked jutsus than sasuke!! neverrrr sharingan plus juin 2 chakura fuh tuh wuh!!!

yu seem to forget how much they focus on naruto and show us EVERYTHING HE HAS LEARNED
which ... sadly.. results in what? finaly learning some control and modifying 2 jutsus.

where as, sasuke has absorbed the entire breadth of oros VASTTTTTTTTTTTTTT learnings!!
if naruto could have learned all of jiraiyas secrets, coupled with having the fox, YES he would be quite formidable, BUT he couldnt have cause hes a fragging noob!!
where as sasuke is a bonafide GENIUS ANDDDDD he has teh sharingan!! hellllloooooooo the most haxxed eye dojutsu everrrrrzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

time space jutsu = farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr greater than 90% of what nartuto can do!!

and lol @ his damn clones, as we saw in the past, sasuke= greater than naruto + clones
lol lol lol
fanboyism running wildddddd

the point of naruto is not to prove that he is a superior ninja!! CAUSE HES NOT!! SASUKE IS SUPERIOR IN EVERY RESPECT AS A NINJA!!

the point of naruto is to pull a rabbit out of his a$$ when the time comes and do the whole "yogi believe in the heart of the cards" and draw exodia out of no fliccking where!! thats naruto's bit!!
HES NOTTTTTTTT GOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD GET OVERRRRRRRRR ITTTTTTTTTTTTTT!@!

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: December 11, 2007, 08:59:51 AM »
Before I even put my 2c lemme just say I am a fan of Jaraiya and even so i'll be objective with this and this is how I see it

Lol at the idea that Kakashi would stand half a chance in hell against Pain. The same Kakashi that Itachi slap around. The same Itachi that ran with Kisame in tow from Jiraiya. Really now.
Just because Itachi ran does mean he was afraid or thought that he would get pwned by Jaraiya, the way I see it YES Jaraiya is enough of a BAD@$$ to kill them both, however from Itachi's standpoint it was not worth the trouble to go head to head with the Sanin cause it would undoubtedly be a tremendous battle potentially causing more harm to Sasuke in the process as he was in the middle of the battleground so to speak. Itachi knew he had alot of time to get Naruto and there was no real need to over exert themselves so soon. That in mind Kakasi vs. Pain, I do think he'd get pwned but I think Kakashi could take out one or two bodies, he's not a candidate for Hokage FOR NOTHING!

And using Jiraiya versus 4-tail is completely legitimate. Because we have another example of someone fighting 4-tail without the intent to kill. Orochimaru was fighting the four tail for kicks and he got away unscathed when he decided he was fed up.
Your grenade analogy is total rubbish too since Jiraiya would have clearly seen the transformation happening and also the loss of control that came from the 4th tail. Is not like he get ambush when he was sleeping.
I have to agree with the grenade comment. Oro might have been playing de @$$ HOWEVER he did reach his limit in doing so and had to pull out all the stops to save his @$$ from getting fried whereas Naruubi was still building up, had that fight prolonged much more Oro would have been in FAR worse condition than Jaraiya. And Oro DID TRY TO KILL Naruubi or have you forgotten the sword that COULD NOT penetrate Naruubi? Jaraiya would have had no killing intent towards the 4 tails and as such not use his more powerful jutsu's to subdue the beast. In fact it would suffice to say that Jaraiya received MOST of his wounds from trying to get CLOSE ENOUGH to Naruto to place the seal on his forehead to subdue him rather than going SENIN mode and dropping an Ultimate Rasengan on Naruto head.

Your Rasenshuriken argument once against comes to nought seeing as how neither Kakashi nor Jiraiya have a thing to do with Naruto forming a Rasenshuriken after he knows how to do it. I certainly didn't see them spinning chakra with the clones.
I agree with this, Naruto doh need noone to pull off this jutsu, just it does more damage than good unfortunately.

As for your next statement, that Sasuke is hiding a superior jutsu, you're making a very erroneous assumption: that Sasuke is a genius greater than Naruto. He isn't. So sorry but it's true. Sasuke is smarter, more creative but Naruto has consistently shown a level of ability when it comes to performing jutsus that is far higher than anything Sasuke can do.
I also believe that Sasuke IS still hiding a more powerful Jutsu, possibly a combination of fire and electric chakra manipulation. Sasuke IS a Genius whereas Naruto doesn't really fall into that 'typical' classification as he's NEVER been referred to as that in the ENTIRE series to my best recollection. I would rather say that Naruto is actually more creative (remember since the days of Zabuza) and Sasuke is FAR better at EFFECTIVELY using Jutsu that he knows. Naruto is the #1 un-predictable nin for petes sake! I also do NOT agree with the comment about the LEVEL of jutsu as sasuke's shape and nature manipulation rival that of Naruto. Sure we've NOT seen a jutsu with the destructive power of the Rasenshiruken, but that's not to say he can't do it.

BTS
Naruto learned Kage Bunshin (A- rank jutsu) before he was even a genin, and learned it in an evening to boot. Sasuke has nothing comparable.
Naruto could do Kage level summons even before the chuunin exams were over. Sasuke never showed that ability until PTS.
Sasuke did learn an A-rank ninjutsu, Chidori in three months yes. And Naruto learned Rasengan (also A-rank) in what? A couple weeks? Not to mention he did most of the training on his own, not having his hand held like Kakashi did for Sasuke, just basic guidelines from Jiraiya. Rasengan is also much more impressive than Chidori as a jutsu goes.
Jutsu it took the 4th HOKAGE 3 years to create > Jutsu Kakashi invented when he was 13
And since his learning Kage Bushin... what other Jutsu have we seen him use? waiting? what? where? how? right.... I think that Naruto is great and I think he has alot of potential and now with the use of 1000 clone cramming technique he has a GREAT tool to learn at a RIDICULOUS rate, however it was imho something kishi cooked up (half baked) to give Naruto something comparable to the GAME SHARK that sasuke has stuck in his head aka the SHARINGAN. Fact remains that Naruto cannot copy a jutsu on the fly and he cannot effectively use an opponents OWN jutsu against them in the matter of seconds or minutes that Sasuke can. In the long run I think they are BOTH capable of learning a RIDICULOUS amount of High level jutsu, however a direct apples to apples comparison is a bit stupid and more like apples to pineapples

PTS
Sasuke created alot of chidori variants and while creative, none of which are really on an empirically higher level of power than Chidori itself. Naruto on the other hand had Oodama Ransegan, which is in itself an S-rank ninjutsu.
And of course Naruto learns Rasenshuriken, the highest level ninjutsu to ever exist by this point in time.
It is NOT the highest level ninjutsu to exist, its merely the highest level jutsu that we've been shown. What would you call Ameretsu? chicken $hit? the point I am making here is akin to what I said above, Sasuke is MUCH better at mastering Jutsu that he knows whereas Naruto has shown his ability to increase the POWER of the jutsu he's learnt which having the FOX does HELP to say the least. He has the Chakra reserves to do the things he does. Also what would you call the Death God summon both the 3rd and 4th put down? you want power, try those on for size.

Now then we can see very clearly that Naruto is far more adept at learning high level jutsu than Sasuke. And even then it took him I think 20 years of training to master Rasenshuriken. Sasuke had 3 years, the length of the time skip, to go higher. I don't think so.
Exactly, how does 20 years of training vs. 3 show that Naruto has surpassed Sasuke in his ability to master Jutsu? Naruto just has the 'convenient' use of MASS clones. But let me not repeat myself.

Now then, even if it *is* better, Naruto still holds the trump card. Because he has his own 'that jutsu', a jutsu that is more than just heavily implied to have to do with controlling the entire breath of the Kyuubi chakra sealed within him. So whatever crap Sasuke comes up with will be overshadowed *again*.
I agree and disagree with this. Seeing as Madara has been indicated to have the ability to control the Kyubi, what does this imply for someone who masters and harnesses the full power of the Sharingan? What I am getting at is, can anyone else see how Kishi equals the playing field? naruto has the Kyubi, Sasuke has a bloodline to control the Kyubi. We've already seen him SUPPRESS the Kyubi chakra INSIDE NARUTO HEAD! the way i see it, the idea is that Sasuke would have to use his Sharingan to keep Kyubi at bay in the process using alot of power and Naruto not having the Kyubi would use his own skill, thereby negating both the sharingan and the Kyubi in an 'ultimate final' battle. So that each would have to use the skill and own normal (if it can be called that) strength and power.

I don't mind taking on a Sasuke fanboy but you gonna have to come better than you've been coming so far.
I like both characters, Naruto AND sasuke they both have great characteristics of their own. Whilst I think your argument might be slightly better than a 'sasuke fanboy' I also don't think your's or even mine are completely the all end all. We all have our opinions but same way I see flaws in your argument you will undoubtedly see flaws in mine.

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: December 11, 2007, 09:04:02 AM »
I am about to do something that mods and staff at large usually have a problem with, but in this case its DEMANDING OF IT:
my rasenshuriken argument comes to nought?? what???
yu such a fan boy yu ignoring the fact that he cant do a damn rasenshuriken without kakashi or jiraiya doing a rasengan for him to mix the wind chakura with??? you forget that already???

Crixx where did you even REMOTELY get this MISCONSTRUED notion that Naruto needs ANYONE ELSE to do the Rasenshiruken???? I don't even know how its POSSIBLE for you to think that? kakashi wasn't even AROUND when Naruto started his initial steps to using it. It was YAMATO who was around and to top that off Naruto increased its size, strength and power under YAMATO NOT KAKASHI. I doh even know why I bothering to say this where/when have Kakashi or Jaraiya for that matter EVER had to help naruto perform a rasengan FAR LESS a Rasenshiruken? ??????????

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #636 on: December 11, 2007, 09:28:57 AM »
well besides the double posting ( :P )
u too seem to have forgotten in that fight against that string akatsuki guy when kakashi made a rasengan and naruto did the wind manipulation and the pressed them together and naruto formed the rasen non shuriken shuriken???

like did yall conveniently get amnesia at that point???

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: December 11, 2007, 09:35:39 AM »
Crixx I think you need to get your glasses rechecked, the only way to settle this is going to be a picture. Let's see exactly what you're talking about cause noone else save you seems to remember EVER seeing that O_o

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: December 11, 2007, 10:07:39 AM »
Crixx, W1nTry already dealt with that ridiculous rasenshuriken statement you made and other than that there's no actual attempt to fight my arguments other than "ZOMG tis so because I say it is!" so I can't really rebut a point that hasn't even been made.

That in mind Kakasi vs. Pain, I do think he'd get pwned but I think Kakashi could take out one or two bodies, he's not a candidate for Hokage FOR NOTHING!

I wouldn't even give him that much credit tbh. Just putting him that high already means having him exceed Jiraiya's capabilities.
As for the last, he's a Hokage candidate because he's the best they have left. I mean it's either him or Gai the way I see it. Obvious choice there.

I have to agree with the grenade comment. Oro might have been playing de @$$ HOWEVER he did reach his limit in doing so and had to pull out all the stops to save his @$$ from getting fried whereas Naruubi was still building up, had that fight prolonged much more Oro would have been in FAR worse condition than Jaraiya. And Oro DID TRY TO KILL Naruubi or have you forgotten the sword that COULD NOT penetrate Naruubi? Jaraiya would have had no killing intent towards the 4 tails and as such not use his more powerful jutsu's to subdue the beast. In fact it would suffice to say that Jaraiya received MOST of his wounds from trying to get CLOSE ENOUGH to Naruto to place the seal on his forehead to subdue him rather than going SENIN mode and dropping an Ultimate Rasengan on Naruto head.

You're forgetting another factor though, Oro's body was starting to fail. That's why he left, not because he reached his 100% limit. I'll remind you that very shortly after this he was actually on his deathbed unable to do basically anything such that he was easy prey for Sasuke.
Also I don't think his Kusanagi strike was meant to be killing either. 4TK had proven itself tough enough that he had to try something to actually score some points on his own. He says both before the fight and when he decides to withdraw that the entire thing was 'playtime'.
Lastly you mention Jiraiya being wounded from trying to put the seal on him, but you'll notice that Oro would have been able to do that very early in the fight if he wanted to since he puts his fist in 4TK's face. This is Oro in a dying body as well. So it's not like he was trying to do anything so drastically different from what Orochimaru was capable of doing.

I also believe that Sasuke IS still hiding a more powerful Jutsu, possibly a combination of fire and electric chakra manipulation. Sasuke IS a Genius whereas Naruto doesn't really fall into that 'typical' classification as he's NEVER been referred to as that in the ENTIRE series to my best recollection. I would rather say that Naruto is actually more creative (remember since the days of Zabuza) and Sasuke is FAR better at EFFECTIVELY using Jutsu that he knows. Naruto is the #1 un-predictable nin for petes sake! I also do NOT agree with the comment about the LEVEL of jutsu as sasuke's shape and nature manipulation rival that of Naruto. Sure we've NOT seen a jutsu with the destructive power of the Rasenshiruken, but that's not to say he can't do it.

It's unreasonable to think that Sasuke can surpass Rasenshuriken quite frankly in terms of pure difficulty. It took Naruto 20 years to learn to do it and it's a jutsu that neither Minato nor Jiraiya nor Kakashi was ever able to do.
Sasuke's chakra abilities also have NOT been shown to be level with Naruto. Rasengan is spatial manipulation of the highest order and Sasuke cannot do anything comparable. The facts simply do not show him as ever having a learning and execution capability for jutsus that exceeded Naruto's.
Whatever Sasuke is likely to come up with in future is more sharingan hax. And even then my point is that his 'that jutsu' will be crushed by the power of Naruto's 'that jutsu'.

Fact remains that Naruto cannot copy a jutsu on the fly and he cannot effectively use an opponents OWN jutsu against them in the matter of seconds or minutes that Sasuke can. In the long run I think they are BOTH capable of learning a RIDICULOUS amount of High level jutsu, however a direct apples to apples comparison is a bit stupid and more like apples to pineapples

Sharingan copying wheel still has limits. Sasuke is limited by what his body can legitimately do. All he will learn is the method through reading the handsigns (one reason why rasengan apparently can't be copied).
Sasuke's body simply is not able to do rasenshuriken or something or a similar nature. It's past his limit. He doesn't have the chakra reserves. Think about it this way, Sasuke's chidori limit during chuunin exams was TWO. On the other hand when Naruto was learning rasengan he was spinning chakra whole day and has never been shown to have a limit on how many he can do.
PTS we know he has the capacity to do several thousand rasengans AT LEAST. And yet he can do THREE Rasenshurikens. How can Sasuke compare to the power of Naruto's latent Kyuubi chakra?

It is NOT the highest level ninjutsu to exist, its merely the highest level jutsu that we've been shown. What would you call Ameretsu? chicken $hit? the point I am making here is akin to what I said above, Sasuke is MUCH better at mastering Jutsu that he knows whereas Naruto has shown his ability to increase the POWER of the jutsu he's learnt which having the FOX does HELP to say the least. He has the Chakra reserves to do the things he does. Also what would you call the Death God summon both the 3rd and 4th put down? you want power, try those on for size.

I'm not trying to push a position, it's been pretty much stated. Kakashi said it himself, Naruto will be the person to create a jutsu higher than S-rank. Then he started teaching him the steps for Rasenshuriken. Rasenshuriken is higher than S-rank. Everything else is S-rank or lower.
People are forgetting that three of the most brilliant minds in the Narutoverse, including the proclaimed "Greatest Ninja Konoha ever created", have failed to create this jutsu.

Exactly, how does 20 years of training vs. 3 show that Naruto has surpassed Sasuke in his ability to master Jutsu? Naruto just has the 'convenient' use of MASS clones. But let me not repeat myself.

What I'm saying is this, Naruto has demonstrated that he is superior to Sasuke when it comes to learning new jutsu. This is not debatable. Rasengan is a couple weeks? Sasuke doing Chidori against Gaara had everyone marvelling at his new power. Naruto using Rasengan against Kabuto had Orochimaru abandoning his battle with Jiraiya specifically to kill Naruto because the fact that he could learn rasengan showed how dangerous he was.
Given this fact, how is Sasuke supposed to have created something in 3 years grater than something that took Naruto 20? It doesn't add up in a mathematical sense.
I agree that clone learning was made up on the spot to give Naruto an edge. But it's there. It's no different from harping on about Sharingan, which has had so many abilities pulled out it's ass that Santa might want to consider stocking presents for all the world's children there. Tons of room.

I agree and disagree with this. Seeing as Madara has been indicated to have the ability to control the Kyubi, what does this imply for someone who masters and harnesses the full power of the Sharingan? What I am getting at is, can anyone else see how Kishi equals the playing field? naruto has the Kyubi, Sasuke has a bloodline to control the Kyubi. We've already seen him SUPPRESS the Kyubi chakra INSIDE NARUTO HEAD! the way i see it, the idea is that Sasuke would have to use his Sharingan to keep Kyubi at bay in the process using alot of power and Naruto not having the Kyubi would use his own skill, thereby negating both the sharingan and the Kyubi in an 'ultimate final' battle. So that each would have to use the skill and own normal (if it can be called that) strength and power.

Very plausible. However Naruto has main character hax which is why I'm certain that whatever he uses will be better than what the other guy has. But I don't argue this idea.
This is of course assuming that the final battle in the series is Naruto vs Sasuke. If not Naruto will quickly outstrip him in power as the series wears on.

I like both characters, Naruto AND sasuke they both have great characteristics of their own. Whilst I think your argument might be slightly better than a 'sasuke fanboy' I also don't think your's or even mine are completely the all end all. We all have our opinions but same way I see flaws in your argument you will undoubtedly see flaws in mine.

Of course. But that's half the fun.

Okay, new replies up.
Seriously I have checked the scans just so many times since Crixx start making these claims that I feel I can recite them. Provide a pic proving your claims because I see otherwise in the manga.

Offline rb

• Sannin
  • Chakra 6
    • Xbox 360,PS2, Dreamcast
    • View Profile
  • XBL: spoonztt
« Reply #639 on: December 11, 2007, 10:39:43 AM »
GGPO

Carigamers

« Reply #639 on: December 11, 2007, 10:39:43 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal