Author Topic: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD  (Read 407054 times)

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Re: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD
« Reply #800 on: February 29, 2008, 10:05:05 PM »
I dunno why you hatin on Naruto for Crix. He's fighting exactly how Jiraiya tell him to fight. Is Jiraiya himself who said that Naruto shouldn't bother training himself for chakra efficiency like normal ninja since he has mountains of it.

And the reason I said I thought it was whack was the whole "creatin a thunderstorm" thing. I was just *facepalm* at that.
But did Itachi genjutsu him or something at the end there to escape it, or did it hammer him fully? I read the chapter like 8 this morning, help ah man out.

Carigamers

« Reply #800 on: February 29, 2008, 10:05:05 PM »

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #801 on: March 05, 2008, 11:22:00 AM »
It's that time again

W1nTry's Naruto Manga SPOILER segment

If you don't want to know, then skip over this thread, otherwise feast ur eyes!

Verification: Confirmed
Source: Vered & Hexa @ NF (original by Doku)
Credits: Translation by Iwanin

Just a note: the spoiler is from Doku, so it's legit.

It's the same that's been posted previously, but this translation is er, more accurate.

Amen.

EDIT: Inserted pocketmofo's trans for the explanation of what Susanowo looks like...

サスケ[スサノオ?]

Sasuke: Susanowo?

イタチ[月読と天照、二つの能力を開眼した時にこの目に宿ったもう一つの術だ。 お前の術はこれで終わりか?隠している力があるなら出し惜しみしなくていいぞ。ここからが本番だ…」

Itachi: A jutsu I acquired upon awakening both Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu. Have any jutsu left? If you do, now's the time to use them, because this is it...

ゼツ「空が晴れていく、さっきの術は一発が限界のようだな」

Zetsu: The sky is clearing...looks like that jutsu's just good for one blast...

イタチの周りの骨みたいのが実体化してくる。山伏みたいなスタンドみたいだな(笑)

The bones around itachi begin to materialize.*

*pocketmofo's trans on the description for Susanowo: It looks kinda like a monk (called a Yamabushi who generally live deep in the mountains and who Tengu often dress like) or a “stand” out of Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure (*laugh*).

サスケの頭の中で大蛇丸が囁く。

Orochimaru whispers into in Sasuke's mind...

大蛇丸「あげるわ。私が力を貸してあげるわ。」

Orochimaru: I'll be more than glad to share...you can have my power, darling...

サスケ[くそっ…」サスケひざまずく。

Sasuke: Dammit! (falls to his knees).

大蛇丸「私が必要なんでしょ…イタチに復習するんじゃなかったの?さぁ私の力を解き放ちなさい。そうすればあなたの願いは…」

Orochimaru: You need me, Yes? Was it not revenge on Itachi you were after? Well then, release my powers...and I shall make your wish come true!

サスケの肩から白蛇が膨れ上がる!ヤマタノ大蛇出現!

White snakes erupt from Sasuke's shoulders! Yamata no Orochi appears!

イタチ[この感じ大蛇丸のヤマタノ術か…」

Itachi: This sensation...Orochimaru's Yamata no Justu...

ゼツ「なんだありゃ?サスケ自身のチャクラが無くなったのにも関わらず無理に力を出そうとしたからだ!取り込んで抑えてた大蛇丸のチャクラが表へ…!」

Zetsu: What the hell's happened just now? (the remainder of the dialogue is probably the other Zetsu's answer) Sasuke kept pushing himself despite the fact he was out of chakra, that's what! Orochimaru's chakra, which he'd managed to suppress until now, was set free!

スサノオが剣を作る!

Susanowo creates a sword!

ヤマタノ大蛇が襲いかかる。スサノオ剣で頭を切り落とす!
残った蛇の口から大蛇丸がでてくる!(笑)

Yamata no Orochi attacks! Susanowo chops its heads off! Orochimaru emerges from the mouth of the final snake.

大蛇丸「アハハハーー!ううえっ…」

Orochimaru: Aahahahah!

口から剣を出す。

He produces a sword from his mouth.

ゼツ「相変わらず口からゲロゲロとキモイヤツだなぁ。文字通り蛇のようにしつこいヤツだ]

Zetsu: Hasn't lost the disgusting habit of spewing in battle... He's persistent, I'll give 'im that.

大蛇丸「これよ!これを待ってたのよ!あなたのおかげでサスケくんの抑えのチャクラが消えてくれたわ!これを機にあの子の体は私が頂く!そして…!え?]

Orochimaru: This is it! This is what I've been waiting for! I must thank you for depleting the chakra that restrained me! Now I make this boy's body my own... and then! Eh?

スサノオの剣が大蛇丸を貫く!

Susanowo's sword cuts Orochimaru through!

大蛇丸「この程度の攻撃でこの私がやられると思って…!この剣はまさか…十拳剣?イタチアナタが隠しもって…くっ!]

Orochimaru: You think an attack such as this is enough to defeat - ! This sword...it can't be... Totsuka no Tsurugi? Itachi, you'd been hiding this ... kuh!

大蛇丸が溶けてなくなる。

Orochimaru melts away into nothing.

ゼツ「通りでいくら捜しても見つからないはずだ…実体のない霊剣だったとはな。十拳剣。別名酒刈太刀と呼ばれる封印剣」

Zetsu: No wonder it was nowhere to be found...to think it was a spirit sword devoid of matter...Totsuka no Tsurugi. A sealing sword, also know as ????? (dunno how these characters are supposed to be read: to begin with, I'm not sure the Totsuka no Tsurugi reading, which is the only one I found for those characters, is correct.)

ゼツ「突き刺した者を酔夢の幻術世界に永久に飛ばし封じ込めてしまうと呼ばれる…剣そのものが封印術を帯びた草薙剣の一振りだ…ずっと大蛇丸が探していた剣だ…瞳力…それにこれだけの術やっぱりイタチはすっげー強え!

Zetsu: A Kusanagi no Tsurugi embued with Sealing Jutsu, it is said those it pierces are forever sealed away in dreamlike state of genjutsu...Orochimaru's been looking for it forever...He boasts not just Douryoku...but jutsu this powerful as well! Itachi's really something, alright!

*Douryouku: power of doujutsu (lit. eye power).

サスケの体からヤマタノ大蛇が切り離されスサノオのトックリ?に吸い込まれていく。サスケひざまずいたまま。

Yamata no Orochi is split from Sasuke's body and swalloed by Susanowo's (turtleneck?). Sasuke remains on his knees.

イタチ[仕上げだ…サスケ」

Itachi: It's over...Sasuke.

その目を狙いイタチがにじり寄る!

Itachi approaches to claim the eyes!

次号[オレの目…」へ!

Next time: My eyes!

A little on the associated mythical background:
Totsuka no Tsurugi (十拳剣), or "The Sword Ten Hands Long", was first used by Izanagi to kill his son, the fire god Kagutsuchi, who killed his wife, Izanami, during childbirth. After trying to retrieve Izanami from Yomi (the underworld), Izanagi went through a cleansing ritual in which Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, and Susanoo were spawned from his eyes and nose.

More relevant to this chapter of Naruto, the Totsuka no Tsurugi was also used by Susanoo to kill the Yamata no Orochi. The blade of the sword broke as he did this, but within the Yamata no Orochi he found the Kusanagi no Tsurugi.

Ways... Oro make he big re-debut to get WTFPWNED!!! I wonder how Sasuke gonna get outta this now... anyone else smelling Mangekyou?

Oh... where are my manners... spoiler pics  :awesome:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 11:29:42 AM by W1nTry »

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i12-28 000 @ 12.3GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GT X9 128GB
  • RAM: HDDR12 224GB
  • Broadband: Jesus's Love
  • MBL: Samsung Note 12
  • Steam: Naruubi
« Reply #802 on: March 05, 2008, 12:36:56 PM »
oM<FG

hopefully sasuke dies....i want that mofo to die....then it'll be Naruto vs Itachi (forgive my n00bish comment)
Guess who's back. Not me. :|

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #803 on: March 05, 2008, 01:36:16 PM »
well, exar it wasnt a genjutsu

itachi summoned the armor super mega hyper one armed fast and used the armor to channel the brunt of the force into the ground and the air around him. he still took damage, but he seems to be more hardmatic than his size gives him credit for.

hes looking alot like his dad with his akatsuki cloak off too..

w00t at oro daddy coming back though, hes still not dead dead, member hes all making kabuto into a borg ^_^.

Well, the made sasuke into a kinda naruto by having him use up a portion of his chakura to surpress oros.

so now that oro is out of his body, maybe he'll have some chakura left.

and the armor and sword, being all immaterial would seem wind like right.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 01:44:04 PM by Crixx_Creww »

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: March 05, 2008, 01:39:00 PM »
I surprised crixx eh make no comment about Oro getting pwned faster than Michael Jackson in a federal prison caught red handed with a little boy....

Carigamers

« Reply #804 on: March 05, 2008, 01:39:00 PM »

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: March 05, 2008, 06:57:40 PM »
Though she was persuaded to leave the cave, Susanoo was punished by being banished from Heaven. He descended to the province of Izumo, where he met an elderly couple. Seven of their eight daughters had been devoured by the eight-headed serpent Yamata-no-Orochi and it was about to come for the eighth, Kushinada-hime (櫛名田比売, Kushinada-hime?). After the couple promised their daughter's hand in marriage to Susano'o, he agreed to slay Orochi. With the aid of eight bowls of sake (one for each head), Susano'o decapitated the monster once it had fallen asleep.

From one of Orochi's tails, Susanoo pulled out a sword, which he named Ama-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi ("Sword of the Gathering Clouds of Heaven"), later known as the Kusanagi-no-Tsurugi. The sword was presented to Amaterasu as a reconciliation gift and was later given to her descendant Ninigi along with the Yata-no-Kagami (a mirror) and magatama (sacred jewels) as proof of his divine right to rule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanoo

Kishimoto is masterful with the plot  ,  the  Naruto-Sasuke relationship is known as  'foil' in literature , one is the opposite of the other to enhance the qualities of both .

They both have monsters inside them that grant them power : But naruto's was put in him unwillingly , probably shortening his lifespan and making him a social outcast , but he makes the best of it .
   Sasuke willingly accepted the curse of having orochimaru inside him for power.

Sasuke is a natural genius that uses his talents for his own agenda , Naruto gets by on guts and hard work but fights for others...

As long as Kishimoto can keep upping the ante with the plot , Naruto will be the best shonen ever.

http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: March 06, 2008, 10:07:18 AM »
Well considering what happened to Oro in the soon to be out latest manga... Oro not really around anymore... sure sasuke will have the CS... but that uses a ridiculous amount of chakra and can only be used a finite number of times... it's all good though, whilst having Oro as a source of power was kinda cool and made him have another trump card against Naruto, Sasuke is already imba... so its better this way. Now for Naruto to upp the ante again since Rasenshiruken has been classified as LAST RESORT.... I really wondering how Sasuke gonna get out of this... I propose 2 possibilities... 1.Kishi pulls another Deus Ex Machina (or whatever the term is) and TADA! Sasuke has the Mangekyou. or 2.Sasuke loses and eye or BOTH and is forced to become a B@D @$$ blind swordsman of sorts... whom is inherently immune to genjutsu has heightened senses and is even more imba than before.. lol

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #807 on: March 06, 2008, 10:12:56 AM »
i think yanking out his eyes would kill him... yeaaahh....

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: March 06, 2008, 10:32:19 AM »
i think yanking out his eyes would kill him... yeaaahh....
They brought back Gaara..... blind sasuke it is!!! lol

Offline ProtoJoe

• Kage
  • Chakra -11
  • Walk softly....and carry a big gun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: March 06, 2008, 10:39:32 AM »
lol, men already assuming sasuke done for!

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #810 on: March 07, 2008, 05:13:41 PM »
My reaction to the first 3/4 of the chapter: OMG ORO! PLOTOI!! KISHI I LOVE YOU!!
My reaction at the end of the chapter: He ent even last half a chapter...dat soooo lame...somebody bring out Kisame quick/I wonder if the new Bleach chapter out.

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: March 07, 2008, 06:05:06 PM »
Yeah I know where yuh coming from... Hydra technique and thing... and POOF.... *insert minute man comment for comic effect* but seriously... man make a cameo LOL. But on a real... Sasuke look FCUKED-no-jutsu... unless like I said before... Deus Ex Machina...

Offline Synchronomyst

• Jonin
  • Chakra 19
  • nihil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: March 07, 2008, 06:56:33 PM »
I loved this chapter...especially because it seems as if it was scripted to be anti-shonen.
What can you do to end the hunger?
It's no surprise that many will die with the coming shortage of food
When there is no grain to feed the butchered cows
When there is nothing to feed yourselves...
Then you will see that money can't be eaten.

-The Locust

Offline Xerotolerant

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • study dat next time you cant enter kfc by pushing
    • psp pc?
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Athlon 64x2 3800+
  • GPU: ATi Radeon x1950xt
  • RAM: 2gb
« Reply #813 on: March 07, 2008, 10:36:47 PM »
told you susanoo woulda be some kinda mecha thing lol. umm orochimara probably not dead you know fellas it wouldn't be the first time orochimaru get obliterated and just climb out something else.hmm maybe sasuke ass this time?. now that i think about what wrong with that man? all this nasty climbing out himself and thing. why doesn't he just use flippin shadowclones like everybody else?
If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -- Robert Cringely

Offline rb

• Sannin
  • Chakra 6
    • Xbox 360,PS2, Dreamcast
    • View Profile
  • XBL: spoonztt
« Reply #814 on: March 11, 2008, 02:45:03 PM »
early trans

Susanoo absorbs the giant snakes, but a white snake escapes.
Zetsu: What on earth is that jutsu of Itachi's?
Itachi keeps coughing.
Zetsu: This so-called Susanoo is accompanied by a fairly high risk... but since Sasuke's Sharingan has already been deactivated and Orochimaru's power has also been removed from him, isn't it Itachi's victory?
Itachi: Your eyes are mine... I will take them now.

"cough, cough" Itachi coughes out a lot of blood.
Zetsu: Huh, what's going on? Something doesn't look right.
Susanoo is vanishing.
Grabbing this chance, Sasuke throws out a kunai.
Susanoo blocks it with his remaining physical form.
Itachi's eyes keep bleeding, but he continues to advance. Itachi's slowly approaching!
Sasuke: Shit!
He takes out a scroll and throws another kunai but it is blocked by Susanoo with his shield.

Zetsu: That so-called Susanoo, his shield can bounce back all the attacks. It's one of the three sacred treasures, the mirror Yata no Kagami that is claimed to be capable of bouncing back all the attacks. Together with Totsuka no Tsurugi that's used in offense, it's totally invincible.
Itachi: My eyes...mine...
Sasuke hurls out the sword fasten on his waist. Again, it's blocked by Susanoo.

"Guu" Sasuke can't escape because Susanoo has transformed into a wall.
Itachi extends his hand towards Sasuke's eyes. Sasuke's knees tremble.
Itachi is mumbling something but it's inaudible.
Sasuke:!
Itachi extends his fingers towards Sasuke's eyes, but at this very moment he suddenly loses his consciousness. His fingers hit Sasuke's forehead.
Sasuke is petrified (only figuratively :P). Susanoo disappears. Itachi collapses. Zetsu sweats. Meanwhile, another white snake escapes.
An abrupt ending for the fight to the death. Why? Next chapter, Sasuke's victory.

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: March 11, 2008, 03:20:31 PM »
I read this earlier but was too busy to post... looks like Itachi ran out of juice.... no energizer battery for him! kinda sad though, Itachi would go out cause of attrition... but then I guess that is a very valid way to  win a fight... Now onto some other possibilities... seeing as Itachi wished to surpass Madara and it's somewhat clear that Sasuke even without the Mangekyou is quite strong... dare I even say stronger than Itachi without his mangekyou... logic seems to extend to Itachi realizing that Sasuke with a Mangekyou would better surpass Madara tham himself and in his very disabled and damaged state would ultimately be the better successor... maybe he 'showed some last minute love' for his younger brother. (Yeah I know WTF, YEAH RIGHT!!!) but hey yuh never know...

Offline spinner

• Jonin
  • Chakra 3
  • BLOY!
    • PS3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: AMD Athlon II X2 270
  • GPU: 1GB Nvidia9500GT
  • RAM: 8GB DDR3
  • BattleNet ID: SPNR/521
  • Broadband: Blink Broadband
  • Origin ID: moonchilds
  • PSN: SPNR_TT
  • Steam: SPNR
« Reply #816 on: March 12, 2008, 12:52:47 PM »
yea i think theres some truth in that brotherly love theory win, itachi always used to do that to him when they were younger

Strength and Honor

Offline AR!Ψ

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Mai
    • PS3 - WiiU - GC
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.40ghz
  • GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 690 by ASUS
  • RAM: 8 GB @ 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast
  • Origin ID: ariormtr
  • PSN: ario0787
  • Steam: ario0787
« Reply #817 on: March 12, 2008, 02:08:17 PM »

My reaction to the first 3/4 of the chapter: OMG ORO! PLOTOI!! KISHI I LOVE YOU!!
My reaction at the end of the chapter: He ent even last half a chapter...dat soooo lame...somebody bring out Kisame quick/I wonder if the new Bleach chapter out.

Agreed on all counts there lol. Then I realise that Orochimaru STILL might not be not be dead, a la Kabutorochimaru

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: March 14, 2008, 08:11:53 AM »
What if another twist occurs next episode? Sasuke leaves Itachi's supposedly dead body, which is taken over by Orochimaru's white snake?

A blind Itachimaru would still be extremely dangerous  ,though i doubt he'll be able to copy jutsu he can't see, he has Susanoo and a pile of Orochimaru jutsu.
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: March 14, 2008, 08:49:35 AM »
I was thinking... considering Madara took his brothers eyes and gained an eternal Mangekyou... wouldn't it be more effective once 2 ppl acheive the MS that they just swap eyes while they're still good? I mean if the trick is getting a new pair then if the 2 pairs are still in good shape then swapping could result in 2 ppl with the eternal MS... and I mean brothers.. come on... it's ur bro... that aside... I think you're onto something there Trini, if sasuke leaves Itachi's corpse even if he is indeed dead... with those white snakes prowling around and Oro's numerous forbidden-raising-the-dead techniques... I can forsee a Itachimaru in the making... he may or may NOT have the Mangekyou... or the plain sharingan for that matter.. but I wouldn't put anything past Oro... allyuh see what coming right? we have Kabutomaru, now potentially Orochi or Itachomaru... man just taking over and making even more dread enemies for the future...

Carigamers

« Reply #819 on: March 14, 2008, 08:49:35 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal