Author Topic: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD  (Read 536422 times)

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • WD CGreen 1TB + 2TB + 2.5TB + WD CBlack 1TB + Dell 24" 1080p Monitor
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • Access Control Trinidad
  • CPU: MSI P55-GD80 + Core i5 750 + cooler master hyper 212+ dual fan
  • GPU: xfx HD6870
  • RAM: 12 GB Corsair vengeance DDR3 1600mhz
  • Broadband: :flow:
Re: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD
« Reply #1320 on: February 25, 2010, 06:32:44 PM »
lol hard luck dey, i now get up and a little frazzle dey.

Carigamers

« Reply #1320 on: February 25, 2010, 06:32:44 PM »

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: February 26, 2010, 02:13:36 AM »
 It still has potential to turn into something more than talk no jutsu...    the general rule is that you cant have two epic battles stacked so close to each other , so the talk no jutsu would give us some filler space and either Madara will order sasuke to retreat or we'll see an epic fight..

Kakashi might still turn out to be a boss if sasuke limits himself to non Sharingan jutsu , Kakashi will easily deflect Sasuke's chidori  with another chidori , and Sasuke's Katon fire  jutsu will be cancelled out by Kakashi's Suiton water release.

heres a twist i theorize : Naruto goes at sasuke with full sage jutsu powers and all of his attacks are either dodged or blocked by Susanoo .  Sasuke counter attacks and is about to mortally wound Naruto when Kakashi steps in to save naruto, the fight comes down to Kakashi versus Sasuke , Kakashi bussing out amazing new jutsu and countering every move Sasuke makes , Sasuke too low on chakra to use his MS...  Fight ends with Kakashi about to kill Sasuke , Naruto stopping him and Madara intervening to save sasuke

Or it will just be talk no jutsu and madara coming in to pull sasuke out with no more fighting at all...
Despite Naruto's sage chakra  he still isnt the ultimate ninja and a fight against sasuke can still result in him losing  , i believe he will have to master Yondaime's flicker technique  to finally surpass sasuke and maybe even madara.
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: February 26, 2010, 06:39:48 AM »
Doujutsu beat Senjutsu ... NEVER!!!

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #1323 on: February 26, 2010, 09:14:24 AM »
It still has potential to turn into something more than talk no jutsu...    the general rule is that you cant have two epic battles stacked so close to each other , so the talk no jutsu would give us some filler space and either Madara will order sasuke to retreat or we'll see an epic fight..

Kakashi might still turn out to be a boss if sasuke limits himself to non Sharingan jutsu , Kakashi will easily deflect Sasuke's chidori  with another chidori , and Sasuke's Katon fire  jutsu will be cancelled out by Kakashi's Suiton water release.

heres a twist i theorize : Naruto goes at sasuke with full sage jutsu powers and all of his attacks are either dodged or blocked by Susanoo .  Sasuke counter attacks and is about to mortally wound Naruto when Kakashi steps in to save naruto, the fight comes down to Kakashi versus Sasuke , Kakashi bussing out amazing new jutsu and countering every move Sasuke makes , Sasuke too low on chakra to use his MS...  Fight ends with Kakashi about to kill Sasuke , Naruto stopping him and Madara intervening to save sasuke

Or it will just be talk no jutsu and madara coming in to pull sasuke out with no more fighting at all...
Despite Naruto's sage chakra  he still isnt the ultimate ninja and a fight against sasuke can still result in him losing  , i believe he will have to master Yondaime's flicker technique  to finally surpass sasuke and maybe even madara.

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP THAT FLIKKIN BLASPHEMY!!
NARUTO CANNNNOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT LEARN THE GREAT ONES FLIKKER!! NO WAY NO HOW !! HE IS A CLUMSY BUMBLING IDIOT NOT WORTHY OF BEING THE SEED OF YONDAIME'S SACK!

and i think you mistaken about kakashi countering sasuke, i think it will be sasuke to unleash a torrent of movies on kakashi, make him open he eye big big again
and then yeah Madara go jumbie de scene

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #1324 on: February 26, 2010, 02:06:01 PM »
I think they'll all just sit and sing combaya and eat smores until madara shows up with hot dogs and potato chips and then sasgay will go away for cheetos.... XD

Seriously, Sasuke is in NO condition to fight, yall realize that if sakufail had guts and followed through sasgay would be watching the inside of his eyelids permanently all now? is only cause last second she EPIC fail emo, that she get caught like the fail that she is...

As for Naruto learning flicker... I don't see why not. Naruto has the BIGGEST Deus Ex Machina in the series... I figure he best do 1000 clones for a few months, each day having batches of clones just studying in the library, training in all forms of jutsu and exploring and in say... 6 months he'll be the most OP character in the narutoverse.... but well he's not bright enough to think about that... ah well...

Carigamers

« Reply #1324 on: February 26, 2010, 02:06:01 PM »

Offline Redlum08

• Global Moderator
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 10
    • Xbox One, Wii U, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS XL
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 720QM
  • GPU: nVidia GeForce GTS360M VRAM 1 GB
  • RAM: 6 GB 1066Mhz
  • Broadband: Wideband - Time Warner Cable New York 50Mbps Download and 5Mbps Upload
  • Origin ID: RedlumTT
  • PSN: RedlumTT
  • XBL: RedlumTT
« Reply #1325 on: February 26, 2010, 02:19:11 PM »
Isn't Sasgay's vision blurring already...BLIND MAN SASUKE vs. KAKASHI = EPIC FAIL!! LOL

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #1326 on: February 26, 2010, 03:56:08 PM »
Isn't Sasgay's vision blurring already...BLIND MAN SASUKE vs. KAKASHI = EPIC FAIL!! LOL
so by your logic, kakashi coulda come rong itachi??

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: February 26, 2010, 04:28:15 PM »
We'll never know the answer to this, but I think it would have been interesting. I think Kakashi would have prepared himself for Tsukiyomi and his MS can defend him from Amateratsu and to an extent Susanoo (as we saw). So yes I think he could have put up a fight to a near blind itachi.

Offline Synchronomyst

• Jonin
  • Chakra 19
  • nihil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: February 27, 2010, 11:41:24 AM »

Don't do that. Sasuke isn't half of the ninja Itachi was. Everything Sasuke is Itachi was even more so (except insane) with even more finesse.
What can you do to end the hunger?
It's no surprise that many will die with the coming shortage of food
When there is no grain to feed the butchered cows
When there is nothing to feed yourselves...
Then you will see that money can't be eaten.

-The Locust

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #1329 on: March 11, 2010, 01:03:53 PM »
now seeing synch response.
The current generation is supposed to surpass the last one right? You people refuse to see Sasuke as the giant  he is, small ting, alyuh hate eh stoppin him.

LOL@ naruto saying is not a good talker!! who de ass he trying to fool steups.
Seems we had it right, lil drama, talk no jutsu, madara appears, fight done.

Hmm @ madara having some secondary plot running with all the eyes he tiefin.

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: March 11, 2010, 02:15:21 PM »
Seems Sasuke is going to gain the Rinengan... O_o....

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0Ghz
  • GPU: Sapphire 5970
  • RAM: 12GB OCZ Reaper 1800Mhz
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: phoenix_31tt
  • XBL: phoenix31tt
« Reply #1331 on: March 11, 2010, 06:05:04 PM »
lol @ fanboy.. just watchin it and laughing...

sasuke kill 2 sick man, and u feel he's d bomb diggity hehe

and yea i doh see why naruto cant learn the flicker... seeing as he learned and surpassed the rasengan

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: March 18, 2010, 03:34:07 PM »
Oye... this week out and honestly I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING XD stripes back on kishi back!!!! Kisami ftmfw!!!! not since deidara gara battle have I seen a nice twist like that! If yuh doh know what i talking bout yuh sticking.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #1333 on: March 18, 2010, 06:52:10 PM »
yeah that kisame thing win hard
in fact the whole chapter was level ninjaness, like actual sneaky ninjaness
that was pretty awesome from kishi

i wonder if he gearsing up for an extended filler arc...

oh
an
boo
@
Naruto
for
gettin
sort
by
sakura
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 06:57:56 PM by Crixx_Creww »

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: March 19, 2010, 01:30:29 PM »
KABUTOMARU FTMFW!!!

Offline Forsakened

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Q6600
  • GPU: Sapphire 4870 512 MB
  • RAM: DDR2 4GB
« Reply #1335 on: March 26, 2010, 09:11:23 AM »
I think they'll all just sit and sing combaya and eat smores until madara shows up with hot dogs and potato chips and then sasgay will go away for cheetos.... XD
Seriously, Sasuke is in NO condition to fight, yall realize that if sakufail had guts and followed through sasgay would be watching the inside of his eyelids permanently all now? is only cause last second she EPIC fail emo, that she get caught like the fail that she is...
As for Naruto learning flicker... I don't see why not. Naruto has the BIGGEST Deus Ex Machina in the series... I figure he best do 1000 clones for a few months, each day having batches of clones just studying in the library, training in all forms of jutsu and exploring and in say... 6 months he'll be the most OP character in the narutoverse.... but well he's not bright enough to think about that... ah well...

Did you just place Naruto and the word study in the same geographical area he couldn't study if his life depended on it if you haven't notice almost everything he has learned is from physical routines he usually has good teachers who properly explain the concepts and then he goes and physical accomplish it.

We'll never know the answer to this, but I think it would have been interesting. I think Kakashi would have prepared himself for Tsukiyomi and his MS can defend him from Amateratsu and to an extent Susanoo (as we saw). So yes I think he could have put up a fight to a near blind itachi.

Kakashi wouldn't stand a chance I dear say a completely blind Itachi would would own him knowing him after losing his sight he just go master hearing.  Question lost of sight means the complete cease of the Sharigan's abilities?  Because technically he still has the eyes he just can't see.

Don't do that. Sasuke isn't half of the ninja Itachi was. Everything Sasuke is Itachi was even more so (except insane) with even more finesse.

Sasuke isn't even quater the shinobi Itachi was what most people don't seem to realize Sasuke is nothing but passed down abilities the only thing he actually earned was the first level of the Sharigan his first major ability upgrade came from Orochimaru's Curse Seal and now in death his brother has simultaneously remove the curse seal which seem to have been injuring him when its used and bestowing not just the Black Flames but the Summon that Itachi himself created.  Show me where you see any personal development or achievements?

Oye... this week out and honestly I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING XD stripes back on kishi back!!!! Kisami ftmfw!!!! not since deidara gara battle have I seen a nice twist like that! If yuh doh know what i talking bout yuh sticking.

After how Kisame was treating guy with that was it 30 or 60 percent clone I wasn't buying his death and that sarcastic remark about the both of them being faster than him and also the fact that he completed a jutsu before they took his head of too many things just didn't add up.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 09:17:44 AM by Forsakened »

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: March 26, 2010, 11:57:05 PM »
I'd imagine once a magekyou user goes blind he loses his jutsu as well  , its like a river running dry , constant use slowly seals the sharingan up..   

In any case 2 out of the 3 jutsu would be useless without sight , Amateratsu destroys what the user is LOOKING AT, a blind man has no idea where to point his eyeballs , Tsukuyomi would require some sort of eye contact with the target as well i think , only Susanoo would be of any real use

Sasuke's powers with Itachi's eyes would grow immensely and he would probably surpass Itachi in raw power , and maybe even begin to equal Madara at his peak but i'm sure Madara plans to use him at some point in time , either to take his body so that he regains all his powers , or as a sacrificial pawn to get the Kyuubi and wipe out the enemy kages .

Series is going truly epic thus far and we still have alot of questions to be answered : How the ass did the first hokage take down madara ? What did Itachi give Naruto before he died? What is Madara's plan really? Will orochimaru return??

I think we might see a naruto v sasuke battle before the next timeskip , which will end in another stalemate due to Naruto being immune to Itachi's  eyes.  Sasuke would then be confused as to what Itachi wishes for him and the future of the Uchiha and maybe back off of Konoha for the duration of the timeskip

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770

Offline Kenji

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: March 28, 2010, 07:41:50 AM »
alot of people are talking about a next timeskip.......but is there any real proof for certain, that its going to happen.....or is it just speculation??

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: March 28, 2010, 10:12:55 PM »
Kishi said there would be 2 timeskips in the series  ,  we want to see the characters reach adulthood dont we? And it would be dumb if Kakashi only held the position of hokage for a few months or years , or if naruto was made hokage at 16 or 17.

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: March 29, 2010, 02:52:55 AM »
Well naruto has a long way to go before reaching hokage level for sure and he is 16 now. But i hope there is still some development with him before the timeskip reach. He realizes that he is no match for sasuke (well kishi said it not me) so he should run off and train a little during this bureaucratic period. But we all know how hard he has to train to compete with ALL THE GIFTS GIVEN TO SASUKE. I will like to see what new skills/jutsu's he can learn.

Carigamers

« Reply #1339 on: March 29, 2010, 02:52:55 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal