Author Topic: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD  (Read 533888 times)

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
Re: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD
« Reply #1480 on: August 05, 2010, 06:04:27 PM »
Rikudo - Sage of the six paths

Which seems to be the case as he has the dotun around his neck like the sage did... I doubt he'll form a relationship with the Kyubi, unlike all the other Biju, the Kyubi is pure evil and rage. The others aren't to the best of my knowledge. The kyubi holds too much of a grudge against Konoha to let his 'wrath' aside and team up.

Carigamers

« Reply #1480 on: August 05, 2010, 06:04:27 PM »

Offline Forsakened

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Q6600
  • GPU: Sapphire 4870 512 MB
  • RAM: DDR2 4GB
« Reply #1481 on: August 05, 2010, 08:49:04 PM »
The Kyuubi is not "evil" its but what it has is a lot of bent up anger and despair which is what leads to rage due to its host almost always being shunned by their community the Kyuubi has constantly be submerged in such emotions so in essence it is the people who have indirectly mold the personality of the Kyuubi just like how he turned Gaara and Pain I think he is going to do the same with Kyuubi.

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: August 05, 2010, 09:09:39 PM »
The Kyuubi is not "evil" its but what it has is a lot of bent up anger and despair which is what leads to rage due to its host almost always being shunned by their community the Kyuubi has constantly be submerged in such emotions so in essence it is the people who have indirectly mold the personality of the Kyuubi just like how he turned Gaara and Pain I think he is going to do the same with Kyuubi.
If Naruto uses talk-no-jutsu to calm the fox it would be the greatest

in the entire SERIES

Offline Forsakened

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: August 05, 2010, 10:27:14 PM »
Ha ha ha that may very well happen and in all fairness he did beat his believes into Gaara he didn't "talk no jutsu" it.

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: August 07, 2010, 10:48:59 AM »
 I'v been thinking , Naruto's new speed teleport/speed jutsu isnt  the same as the 4ths.. he never had to place  a seal to use the teleport , he simply willed himself to attack.
    So it may be a more flexible jutsu than the original yellow flash's if it doesn't require seals , something naruto will probably have alot of trouble learning.

And what happens to sage mode now? I would think if he uses nature energy in his new form he would be able to take in alot more than he previously could , as his overall chakra levels and skill have increased .

http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Carigamers

« Reply #1484 on: August 07, 2010, 10:48:59 AM »

Offline Forsakened

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1485 on: August 07, 2010, 12:25:05 PM »
The seal isn't at the location, its on his body is it not?

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • WD CGreen 1TB + 2TB + 2.5TB + WD CBlack 1TB + Dell 24" 1080p Monitor
    • View Profile
    • Access Control Trinidad
  • CPU: MSI P55-GD80 + Core i5 750 + cooler master hyper 212+ dual fan
  • GPU: xfx HD6870
  • RAM: 12 GB Corsair vengeance DDR3 1600mhz
  • Broadband: :flow:
« Reply #1486 on: August 07, 2010, 02:57:09 PM »
I think the seal trini is referring to is the one that lies on the yellow flashes special kunai, that he uses to mark his opponent to teleport to. Sleepy fans translations says sushuin, so its definitely a body flicker and not a teleport.

And now rikudo mode + sage mode = unbeatable!

One thing that i watched at with sage mode was that he was only able to keep 6 clones when he just learned it but now, he has attained an incredible level with it, as we saw during the kyuubi fight. So he really is stronger on every level at this point. Can't wait to see if/when he partners up with kyuubi.

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #1487 on: August 07, 2010, 09:06:09 PM »
Well I still wonder about this original 'red' chakra that mixes constantly as it's explicitly said that he has this new power locked away separately. I know he's said he won't use it but i'm just trying to guage his present 'bag of tricks'. He has unusual amounts of chakra to deal with, he's basically a tank (in MMORPG speak). Then he has Sage mode which uses natural energy and now the Full Kyubi Chakra. And there's ONE more thing we've all forgotten, Itachi has left him an easter egg.
Sasuke has his speed, variety of techniques, his sharingan, and now his EMS with Amateratsu, Tsukiyomi and Susanoo. I really wonder how this will all match up in the last battle....

imho I think Naruto is just REALLY REALLY fast (yuh know the whole Chakra makes you FASTER bit *poke poke*)

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1488 on: August 07, 2010, 09:23:26 PM »
I know that red chakra thing buggin u long time especially the automatic healing he had, and also how kyuubi coulda just pop in to give him a hand if he in a bind. But i doh think he really needs that auto healing anymore as he is now a strong enough ninja to handle himself. If he still need kyuubi to save his ass now, then he deserve to get his ass cut from sasuke.

I really want to see sasuke's EMS in action. I wanna get a feel for his new power.

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #1489 on: August 08, 2010, 09:40:56 AM »
yea i agree with Wintry , his new jutsu might just be raw speed and not teleportation..    Since he is basically  pure energy in that mode he might be able to move at the speed of light perhaps?

And if he can fly , we go  call it naruto in soucoyant mode .
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #1490 on: August 08, 2010, 01:29:18 PM »
And if he can fly , we go  call it naruto in soucoyant mode .

^^ LOL I fuh dat

Offline Forsakened

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1491 on: August 08, 2010, 03:47:00 PM »
I think the seal trini is referring to is the one that lies on the yellow flashes special kunai, that he uses to mark his opponent to teleport to. Sleepy fans translations says sushuin, so its definitely a body flicker and not a teleport.

And now rikudo mode + sage mode = unbeatable!

One thing that i watched at with sage mode was that he was only able to keep 6 clones when he just learned it but now, he has attained an incredible level with it, as we saw during the kyuubi fight. So he really is stronger on every level at this point. Can't wait to see if/when he partners up with kyuubi.

Which 6 Clones?  When he was fighting Pain I saw 3 clones.  Also lets not forget that his mother was basically restraining the Kyuubi with those chains or whatever so lets not go giving Naruto props just yet.  I feel that he is going to go all out and even his new abilities are still not going to be enough and its going to come down to him teaming up with Kyuubi and fight just like how Bee does, full union full corparation I wouldn't be surprised that somewhere along here Naruto learns how to unseal that other 50% of Kyuubi's chakra.

Well I still wonder about this original 'red' chakra that mixes constantly as it's explicitly said that he has this new power locked away separately. I know he's said he won't use it but i'm just trying to guage his present 'bag of tricks'. He has unusual amounts of chakra to deal with, he's basically a tank (in MMORPG speak). Then he has Sage mode which uses natural energy and now the Full Kyubi Chakra. And there's ONE more thing we've all forgotten, Itachi has left him an easter egg.
Sasuke has his speed, variety of techniques, his sharingan, and now his EMS with Amateratsu, Tsukiyomi and Susanoo. I really wonder how this will all match up in the last battle....

imho I think Naruto is just REALLY REALLY fast (yuh know the whole Chakra makes you FASTER bit *poke poke*)

Well he would be more like a Mage in a (MMORPG) because chakra allows you to use your abilites (magic if you would like) the more chakra you have is the more moves you can do and in a sense gives you access to stronger moves see that they usually consume a ridiculous amounts of chakra because I highly doubt out side of Sage money if Naruto could trade blows with Rock-lee or Chouji.

I know that red chakra thing buggin u long time especially the automatic healing he had, and also how kyuubi coulda just pop in to give him a hand if he in a bind. But i doh think he really needs that auto healing anymore as he is now a strong enough ninja to handle himself. If he still need kyuubi to save his ass now, then he deserve to get his ass cut from sasuke.

I really want to see sasuke's EMS in action. I wanna get a feel for his new power.

Don't forget that healing just a patch because he was simultaneously destroying and healing them.

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0Ghz
  • GPU: Sapphire 5970
  • RAM: 12GB OCZ Reaper 1800Mhz
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: phoenix_31tt
  • XBL: phoenix31tt
« Reply #1492 on: August 08, 2010, 04:19:23 PM »
that next 50% of kyuubi chakra get sealed with the death demon... aint no comin back from that... that 50% fighting it up with the 3rd and 4th lol

Offline Forsakened

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1493 on: August 08, 2010, 04:22:09 PM »
I'm just stating the possiblitie Phoenix.  At any point in time did the technicalities and all abilites of that technique ben explain to us?

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1494 on: August 08, 2010, 08:23:13 PM »
Boss man he had 3 clones takin in sage chakra back in toad mountain, and had 2 with him, so there weren't six clones, only 5 my bad. There were 6 narutos lol. And we have to give naruto props even though his mother was helpin. His toads were helping him but does that mean no props for him for defeating pain?

You can't take away someone's power to equate them with the other. Outside of sage mode, naruto is still a boss ninja. So since senjutsu is naruto's specialty, and baika is choji's. if you take away senjutsu from naruto, then take away baika from choji. So let's not take away anyone's power just yet.

As for lee, i think on a straight taijutsu battle he'll kick anyone's ass. That means no byakugan from neji or sharingan from sasuke. But then how is that fair.

And finally, ain't no comin back for anything sealed by the shinigami. That is trapped their for all eternity battlin it out with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th lololol...

Naruto don't need the "50% sealed" since chakra regenerates. Heck we know chakra regenerates over time, so i won't be so sure to say that kyuubi is only 50% of his former self at this point. He had 16 years to regenerate.

« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 08:25:56 PM by UltimateGamer »

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0Ghz
  • GPU: Sapphire 5970
  • RAM: 12GB OCZ Reaper 1800Mhz
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: phoenix_31tt
  • XBL: phoenix31tt
« Reply #1495 on: August 08, 2010, 09:06:57 PM »
yea what ulti said.. the technique was explained when the 3rd used it.. i forgot bout the 1st and 2nd yes lol...

the technique seals whatever it eats within its stomach for eternity

Offline Forsakened

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #1496 on: August 08, 2010, 09:18:12 PM »
Boss man he had 3 clones takin in sage chakra back in toad mountain, and had 2 with him, so there weren't six clones, only 5 my bad. There were 6 narutos lol. And we have to give naruto props even though his mother was helpin. His toads were helping him but does that mean no props for him for defeating pain?

You can't take away someone's power to equate them with the other. Outside of sage mode, naruto is still a boss ninja. So since senjutsu is naruto's specialty, and baika is choji's. if you take away senjutsu from naruto, then take away baika from choji. So let's not take away anyone's power just yet.

As for lee, i think on a straight taijutsu battle he'll kick anyone's ass. That means no byakugan from neji or sharingan from sasuke. But then how is that fair.

And finally, ain't no comin back for anything sealed by the shinigami. That is trapped their for all eternity battlin it out with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th lololol...

Naruto don't need the "50% sealed" since chakra regenerates. Heck we know chakra regenerates over time, so i won't be so sure to say that kyuubi is only 50% of his former self at this point. He had 16 years to regenerate.

Well I only mentioned those three clones because he left them specifically to store energy so in essence whatever energy they were storing would compensate for their own existence thus not being a strain on him, the only ones that may have been a strain on him are the two he summoned for battle but seeing that Naruto constantly spams clones at a ridiculous rate I find nothing impressive about Naruto summoning a clone.  

Also technically he didn't defeat Pain he lost to the 6th one and then dad was nice enough to appear from no where reseal Kyuubi thus helping his chakra which was going in chaos to restabilize, all this was happening while the original Pain was talking damage from using Jutsu that kept damaging and depleting his own chakra so forgive me if I'm not impressed.

Baika? I take it thats Choiji's ability to increase body mass?  I wasn't even factoring that in I was just basing it off that if memory serves me correctly Rock-Lee and Chouji were the strongest Taijutsu fighters.  I also have the stance if you weren't born with it, then it ain't natural Hako was about to be killed when his abilities kicked in out of sheer self preservation now thats natural then he learned how to master it down the road and of course there are the more obvious ones like Neji and Sasuke. The toads who trained Naruto are all external factors its just like the benefit of reading a technique scroll that no one else knows about its not that you are the only one who could use the scroll you are just the only one who knows about it why do you think that clans are so defensive when it comes to other clans getting the body of their members.

In regards to the other 50% there are a lot of things that would have seem impossible when we just started Naruto I'm not stating that its going to happen just stating its a possibility I'm sure at one point seeing the Hokages would have seemed rather impossible also until we saw Orochimaru use that techniqe.

I remember when Lee was going to hospitalize Sasuke and then Gai interfered he was telling Saske "that it doesn't matter if he can see whats coming if he can't keep up and what it took Lee years to learn to utilize the writers of Naruto decided to give Sasuke after somethinkg like a month training now that was utter garbage.

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1497 on: August 08, 2010, 11:02:29 PM »

Well I only mentioned those three clones because he left them specifically to store energy so in essence whatever energy they were storing would compensate for their own existence thus not being a strain on him, the only ones that may have been a strain on him are the two he summoned for battle but seeing that Naruto constantly spams clones at a ridiculous rate I find nothing impressive about Naruto summoning a clone. 

This is quite inaccurate. Taking in sage chakra is rediculously hard. It's not simply generating clones. His three clones weren't storing sage chakra but constantly molding sage chakra. Thus he had 3 clones doing what even Jaraiya couldn't do perfectly. The fact that naruto could fight against pain, and keep his 3 clones molding sage chakra was quite an impressive feat.

Also technically he didn't defeat Pain he lost to the 6th one and then dad was nice enough to appear from no where reseal Kyuubi thus helping his chakra which was going in chaos to restabilize, all this was happening while the original Pain was talking damage from using Jutsu that kept damaging and depleting his own chakra so forgive me if I'm not impressed.

I guess you wouldn't be. After defeating 5 ninja's that destroyed the entire village, why be impressed since he initially lost to the last and strongest one? And this is pain's power, what if he loses chakra and takes damage from his own jutsu. I had this discussion before, and it's like this. Each ninja has tools affording them power. For sasuke he has sharingan, for pain he has rinnegan and naruto has kyuubi. Weather or not pops showed up, pain no. 6 would have been dead! It just so happen that pops showed up and resealed kyuubi after which naruto proceed to kick pain no 6's ass. So yah he did defeat pain.

Baika? I take it thats Choiji's ability to increase body mass?  I wasn't even factoring that in I was just basing it off that if memory serves me correctly Rock-Lee and Chouji were the strongest Taijutsu fighters.

Okay here memory does not serve you right. Choji was never the strongest Taijutsu fighter.

I also have the stance if you weren't born with it, then it ain't natural Hako was about to be killed when his abilities kicked in out of sheer self preservation now thats natural then he learned how to master it down the road and of course there are the more obvious ones like Neji and Sasuke. The toads who trained Naruto are all external factors its just like the benefit of reading a technique scroll that no one else knows about its not that you are the only one who could use the scroll you are just the only one who knows about it why do you think that clans are so defensive when it comes to other clans getting the body of their members.

You miss the point of being a ninja. Kakashi was not born with sharingan, yet that is his main source of power. A ninja uses to tools afforded to him to give him the edge in battle. These toads are naruto's. Thus they count as his strength.

In regards to the other 50% there are a lot of things that would have seem impossible when we just started Naruto I'm not stating that its going to happen just stating its a possibility I'm sure at one point seeing the Hokages would have seemed rather impossible also until we saw Orochimaru use that technique.

I am just stating that possibility is as far fetched as tobi being obito.

I remember when Lee was going to hospitalize Sasuke and then Gai interfered he was telling Saske "that it doesn't matter if he can see whats coming if he can't keep up and what it took Lee years to learn to utilize the writers of Naruto decided to give Sasuke after somethinkg like a month training now that was utter garbage.

He's a genius. We know that. But its what the writer's said/did so who am i to argue with them. We may not agree but it is what it is. Can I ask you who your favorite character is?

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #1498 on: August 09, 2010, 09:39:41 AM »
..... stop arguing XD

That aside, I agree and disagree with things both of you said. For instance I agree with UG that molding natural chakra is difficult and not everyone is able to do it, seen by the fact that in toad mountain there were many petrified frogs that WERE humans attempting to mold and use sage chakra, even Pain fell victim to this, so its really underplaying Naruto to think anyone can or that it isn't special. However I do not agree with UG in that Jaraiya didn't master it. He did, just at the expense of his nose XD. Jaraiya used the toads to constantly mold Natural chakra so he could fight using it. It's COMPLETELY useless to have to stand still while your opponent runs loose around you as if this is DBZ and the enemies WAIT for you to 'power up'. Admittently naruto seems to have mastered it better in that he can focus and mold it faster, but that's not to say Jaraiya didn't master it.

Naruto defeated Pain GET OVER IT. Noone else did, not sasuke, not kakasi, not the 5th, NARUTO, say it with me now N-A-R-U-T-O. Imho and this is as much speculation as you will have foresa... Even if the 4th didn't step in to re-seal the kyubi, the Kyubi would have WTFPWNT Pain's remaining body. The 'god realm' pain used his ULTIMATE technique (short of that soul stealing summon which would and DID kill him) and was unable to stop the kyubi. In fact he said so, he said he never expected it to be that powerful. If the kyubi got out, noone short of Tobi would have been able to stop it. And just as that is mho, your opposition of it would be no more or less.

I also don't recall that about chouji, but I wouldn't rule it out.

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1499 on: August 09, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »
http://manga.animea.net/naruto-chapter-410-page-19.html

here u go buddy, i wasn't talking out of my ass. Said by fukusaki himself.

Carigamers

« Reply #1499 on: August 09, 2010, 11:06:07 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal