Author Topic: A hero for Trinidad  (Read 18258 times)

Offline Red Paradox

• AdvancedTactics
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 18
  • life on the edge
    • PS4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/red.paradox
  • CPU: Intel Boxed Core I7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M Processor
  • GPU: ASUS DUAL RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G VR Ready Gaming Graphics Card – Turing Architecture
  • RAM: HyperX FURY Black 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 2133MHz DDR4
  • BattleNet ID: flip85#1750
  • MBL: Honor 10
  • Origin ID: 85FLiP
  • PSN: Flippay1985
  • Steam: FLiP
Re: A hero for Trinidad
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2006, 08:43:07 AM »
What about me? You ask him about the movie?
He hung up before I got to ask him....Don't worry though I'll call him during the course of the day

Carigamers

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2006, 08:43:07 AM »

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2006, 10:03:42 AM »
THank you laertes, cause like dreadnaught dont bother to actually read something before commenting.

To think that punishers solution is actually a solution is insane!!

And then who de fork went and suggest hulk???
HULK??? ARE YOU FORKING MAD????????? hulk most DEFINATELY will kill innocents along with the guilty, but its not like huolk even CARESS about guilty he just SMASHES ISH IN HIS WAY!!!

and if yu people think that thas what the whole of laventille deserves, then we have already lost the battle.

Once again dreadnaught, if yu read what i said, yu would know that i suggested luke cage and john stuart precisely because they CAN and DO empathise with the plight of the little people, particularly the ones who live in violent and empoverished areas, because they grew up in those conditions and strived through it, even steel would be a good choice, except he is a vigilante too and vigilanteism isnt necessarily the best thing, because it really never solves the issue, cause as laertes said, vigilantes tend to get rid of teh scum at the bottom, who are soon replaced by more scum.

Dare devil manages to operate on multiple levels because he happens to be a lawyer as well!!

Punisher does NOT care about the flikkin innocent, and if you are even SUSPECTED of wrong doing, he could kill you!!!

The exact opposite of JUSTICE!!!

THe people who are supporting the punisher idea, do not truly want our nations problems solved.
They just want to see some dead criminals, and oh well too bad for the colateral damage right?
God forbid punisher is chasing down some criminals and lobs a nade at them, which just so happens to explode in your family business which represents your families only source of income.

Do you think Frank Castle cares? Do you think he rebuilds your business or lends a hand?
No, he does not, and if he even thinks of sticking around to help, he will be arrested, because he himself is a CRIMINAL!

oh and lol @ burchil peltin toepee at every ting in sight lol lol lol dat realllllllllllllllll bad!!

I had thought of a single soca warrior as our nations hero.
Modelled maybe after black panther or someone not mega powerfull but still powerfull enuff. Lol
ill keep digging for someone to model this soca warrior after.

Offline DreadNaught

• Chunin
  • Chakra 2
  • Its a bomb!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2006, 02:50:35 PM »
(now come back from Training dis morning)

Ok so what has any of de odder super heroes accomplished? They stop one villain and another comes from the same void . Villains THEY put away KEEP returning each time smarter and harder from the previous experience.

And apparently Punisher is the only one who has caused or created unneccessary (doh have time to chk meh spelling) collateral damage? What yuh think sparked the whole Marvel Civil War? The Unchecked use of force by yuh Supes (not that i support the Superhuman registration act).

The only point you all may have and i give you that is Punisher is a vigilante, and he only takes out the scum at the bottom.

Another point against Punsiher yall could have used is that the THREAD asked for a HERO. He aint one. Don't come wid no collateral damage and more villains keep appearing talk, cause it happens wid ALL superheroes. ALL! I have never seen a super hero say" well thaz the last of the villains i could retire now."

and yeah i'm so sorry great laertes for not exercising proper forum ettiquette and post the source of some of my info.But to say it was inneffective.......nah.....after all you found yourself driven to prove a point and did the job for me now didn't you.thanx.

Anyway go ahead and take win. Punisher is not the best "Hero", not cause he unsuited but cause he aint a classified hero in tights thaz all.
DreadNaught, a known thief and murderer, a man of notoriously vicious and intemperate disposition.

God gave me a special gift, fashioned in me a fine instrument of warfare.

Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight

Offline Red Paradox

• AdvancedTactics
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 18
  • life on the edge
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/red.paradox
  • CPU: Intel Boxed Core I7-6700K 4.00 GHz 8M Processor
  • GPU: ASUS DUAL RTX 2060 Overclocked 6G VR Ready Gaming Graphics Card – Turing Architecture
  • RAM: HyperX FURY Black 16GB Kit (2x8GB) 2133MHz DDR4
  • BattleNet ID: flip85#1750
  • MBL: Honor 10
  • Origin ID: 85FLiP
  • PSN: Flippay1985
  • Steam: FLiP
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2006, 03:42:03 PM »
LOL.....Dreadnaught pawns IYMC ^_^ ^_^

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2006, 04:06:15 PM »
that comment about no hero has ever made a difference is so far from wrong its disturbing.
IN the comic world, heroes continue to exist because they make a difference.

If you want an example of a super hero accomplishing the ultimate goal and  removing crime completely from his city or area of choice, iam sure that there are multiple examples of heroes reaching those levels, but i can only think of one right now that managed to do the impossible.

The flash.

When Barry Returned from the speed force, after not being able to save the woman he loved ( i think that was the catalyst for his actions), he then began to patrol his city NON STOP at full speed, being nearly omni present, he managed to deal with every incident of crime occuring at any time of the day non stop.

Iam not suggesting we have flash do that in trinidad, because we would need him to sacrifice his life entirely in a constant state of patrol. Thats to much to ask of any one person.

But dont yu DARE say some ish like they have never made a difference. thats not true at all

Even in gotham, even though the situation is still bad, it would be ALOT worse if it wasnt for batman's actions.

Dont even get me started on the world wide difference that superman has made!
But did you know, that in metropolis, petty crime is almost nullified because of his actions, and its not cause he goes around KILLING PEOPLE! its because he is an overwhelming force, and the little criminal knows they cant fight him so they dont risk confrontation with him.

This means that he faces off alot of super powered villains or villains who have mass weaponary and they have even greater potential to do collateral damage than the small criminal! but guess what! superman is even MORE capable of containing their damage than they are capable of dishing out.

and in the off chance that damage does occur, superman can moreee than rebuild what ever damage is done.

Dreadnaught once again, you want to HELP the people and not kill maim and destroy everything they own.

Iam appalled that you think that heroes dont make a difference!!

Oh and look, a vigilante that makes a difference! DARE DEVIL!!!!! took down king pin and his organisation WITH OUT BEING A MASS MURDERER!! he accomplished what FRANK CASTLE COULD NOT DO WITH HIS INSIPID SHOOT NOW, SHOOT LATER philosophy.

Carigamers

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2006, 04:06:15 PM »

Offline Kaizen

• Sannin
  • Chakra 7
  • Captain Crunch mofos.
    • PsP,Ps2,Ps3,xbox 360,Nintendo Wii,Nintendo Ds
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 740qm
  • GPU: Nvidia 460gtxm
  • RAM: 16 gigs ddr3
  • PSN: Kaiz_tt
  • XBL: kaiztt
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2006, 04:35:10 PM »
iron man mite mash up trinidad >_>

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2006, 04:50:10 PM »

I love Jesus too but christianity can't unite the whole world unless everyone is born into it and we erase the history of opression  we all have. Muslims hate us because we killed them to 'get back' Jerusalem , Jews hate us for hating them (germany= christians too) .
   Jesus's own people shouted ' Crucify him! Crucify him!' they didn't want a leader to say , love the romans who opress you as you love your selves , they want Barabus who was a criminal . He couldn't unite his own people cause he couldn't please them , he showed them the way to end human suffering : Love , they rejected it. Hitler and them united their people ( the masses)  with hate more or less.
  Jesus gave us the free will to love him as we should , but thanks to human actions many people hate christians (and by extension-him) too much to convert.. You forget africa was enslaved and america purged of millions of indians in the name of Jesus and under the banner of the Cross , money grubbing people used it to do what they wanted and thats how the world is.
   Hitler , Castro and Chavez all united enough of their people to change their country and the world... Though they tend to be crazy mofos who kill people for their cause.
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline Cross

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Form is temporary, class is permanent
    • Ps3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 1.73 Core 2 Duo
  • GPU: Intel GMA 945
  • RAM: 2.5GB
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2006, 05:26:40 PM »
But you see it was the ppl who corrupted Jesus' love if ppl were to follow his teachings the way it was meant to be followed things would be different but i feel what you saying to a point

Oh and the Muslims dislike us because Issac stole the blessing from Ismael (however you spell it) and hence these two brother went on to form Christianity and Muslim respectively so it dates much much further back than you think

Jesus didn't fail the ppl.....the ppl failed Jesus :)

You can't unite ppl with hate for verry long cause eventually that hate will turn against you.........we need a hero who gives love as his power

then we wont have collateral damage and mass killings of criminals
« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 05:28:24 PM by dougla taishou »

Trouble in this place tonight........BAN....KAI

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2006, 05:28:59 PM »
umm muslim and Judaism not christianity

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • :ps3::wii::xbox360:
  • Referrals: 35
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carigamers.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 680 2GB
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: Nexus 5x
  • PSN: TriniXaeno
  • XBL: TriniXaeno
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2006, 05:33:33 PM »
never mind a hero...I like what trini saying.

what the world need is a common enemy to hate!

bring on the aliens! let us unite to destroy a threat against humanity.

die you sums of bxtches!!

Offline Nephilim

• Sannin
  • Chakra 56
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Q94
  • GPU: 4870
  • RAM: 8GB
  • Broadband: Flow
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2006, 05:40:24 PM »
we need the death note  -_-

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 30, 2006, 06:24:09 PM »
A comic , The Watchman , ended in that... a man genetically engineered a fake alien (huge mofo that blew up new york when he teleported him in) that stopped world war 3 from starting more or less.
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • :ps3::wii::xbox360:
  • Referrals: 35
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carigamers.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 680 2GB
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: Nexus 5x
  • PSN: TriniXaeno
  • XBL: TriniXaeno
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2006, 06:29:00 PM »
brilliant

Offline Beomagi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2006, 07:43:56 PM »
Batman wont survive Trinidad. His car would spend ALL DAY in the shop, getting fix for pothole.

Spiderman wound be able to swing! He'd try it in Port-of-Spain, and pull out some rusty guttering and plummet to his doom. Plus Mary Jane would end up leaving him for we Trini fellas ;)

Hulk wouldn't last here. Moment he turns back, he'd be capped. He's not exactly subtle when he leaves.

Darth Vader? Damn, I wanna disagree, but can't. Order through Chaos. Hmm. Let's get Darkside. Yeah ;)
:P random text doesn't go out of date does it?

Carigamers

« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2006, 07:43:56 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal