Author Topic: EHEM! now recruiting  (Read 6315 times)

Offline Xerotolerant

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • study dat next time you cant enter kfc by pushing
    • psp pc?
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Athlon 64x2 3800+
  • GPU: ATi Radeon x1950xt
  • RAM: 2gb
EHEM! now recruiting
« on: December 18, 2007, 07:00:01 PM »
http://www.kkk.bz/

be sure to read the left column i nearly shat my pants
"WE ARE PROGRESSIVE! WE ARE INSIGHTFUL! WE ARE ALWAYS IN THE FOREFRONT OF THE STRUGGLE!

THE KNIGHTS IS LEADING THE WAY

WATCH

THIS IS THE KLAN"

Oh snap i think i need new pants.
If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -- Robert Cringely

Carigamers

EHEM! now recruiting
« on: December 18, 2007, 07:00:01 PM »

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
Re: EHEM! now recruiting
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2007, 07:17:50 PM »
omg that song real katchy!!

was ponging it just now in dest bawww

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 11:22:21 PM »
.....I'm sorry. Not touching this topic with a ten foot pole.

With that said, keep this thread as civil as possible, and that goes for everyone.
I'm out.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 11:25:55 PM by New_Era_Outlaw »

Offline Xerotolerant

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • psp pc?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 03:25:39 PM »
it is a political 'movement' and they looking for recruits that fit with this

"I am white and not of racially mixed descent. I am not married to a nonwhite. I do not date nonwhites no do I have nonwhite dependents. I believe in the ideals of Western Christian civilization and profess my belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of God."-taken from the registration form.

i personally thought that that was hilarious since that probably covers about what 20 people on planet earth. they also have some awsome articles about white oppression and the fact that they are an abused minority in america. all on that page. oh the registration form is pretty good too.

http://www.christianconcepts.net/informat.htm
that is the official page for registrations, linked to from their home page.

i thought it would be fun to hear other people's opinion on the whole white oppression dilemma and also they have many insightful postings on the left that are all fraught with misinformation and logical incorrectness.   
« Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 03:44:53 PM by Xerotolerant »
If automobiles had followed the same development cycle as the computer, a Rolls-Royce would today cost $100, get a million miles per gallon, and explode once a year, killing everyone inside." -- Robert Cringely

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 04:53:12 PM »
Wait.. did they say white as an abused MINORITY *W1nTry laughs so hard he spits out a kidney... proceeds to put it back in*... sorry... I think they should add, the Aerian race is one of the foremost societies associated in drug trafficing in the prison system thus you'll be employed both outside AND INSIDE prison LMAO!!!

Carigamers

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 04:53:12 PM »

Offline Xerotolerant

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • psp pc?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 10:29:11 PM »
i think we all on relatively the same page about the whole rascism thing i don't like it, you probably don't either. but i don't let it ruin my day.
i had kidney issues similar to that of W1nTry when i read what was on their page. if the Aaron Mcgruder was to do a lighter side of the klan he would probably take it from that site.

their ideals, simply put, is some of the funniest shit ever. i don't wanna just copy part of one of their things cause it could appear one sided, however they did profess the evils of sesame street(i kid you not) and how it promotes "anti-white christian values" such as mixed societies, probably a jab at the fact that Elmo is red and soo obviously has a thing for Zoe who is orange. or perhaps how orange Bert has a thing for pink Prairie dawn as evidenced in play with me sesame.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 10:34:15 PM »
lawll xero niceee

lawl dont yu all also think its hil a r ious that they are all white white white is right
and anti christian is bad
but jesus wasnt white ^_^ lawl there cute

and i think they hate jews to right?
lawl
thats a double hex against jesus from them then

Offline Arcmanov

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 126
  • Gamer/Enthusiast
    • :n64: :gcn: :dreamcast: :xbox360: :computer:
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Arcmanov's rig
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.3 GHz
  • GPU: 2 x [Gigabyte] GeForce GTX 1070
  • RAM: 4 x 8GB G.Skill.TridentZ RGB DDR4-2400
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: LG V20
  • Origin ID: Arcmanov
  • PSN: Arcmanov
  • Steam: Arcmanov
  • XBL: Arcmanov
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 11:17:45 PM »
Oh...and its 'Aryan' eh folks......  Just thought I'd point that out. :toothy4:
Systems United Navy - Accipiens ad Astra

Offline Xerotolerant

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • psp pc?
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2007, 01:07:22 AM »
jesus doesn't really fit any of the entry i just read a marathon article there about why races shouldn't lime together, but it leaves a question, a question i'm sure has occured to each and every one of us here at least once...that question is...WHAT THE F*CK?!

a quote:
"One sad thing that is happening now is that white people are starting to become extinct.  Many people say that sounds like a dumb idea.  But out of every hundred people in the world, only 8 people are white.  If everyone believes in diversity than they should help the white people to stay on this planet and not become extinct.  God made all the races and he said they were all good, that they should all get to have their own country, and that they should all get to live and prosper.  We hope and pray that white people will survive."

the whole article is here:
http://www.kkk.bz/a_core_belief_of_the_knights_is_.htm

"That is why God put us all in our own spae to begin with."
why don't these people seem to know that they came here from spain and england, and met people that were minding their own business robbed them and raped them, then snatched people from all over africa to work for them for free? i mean i'm not one of those people that sit on theside of life saying that the white man holding me back, and personally i think that is stupid ,all that happened so far ago that it doesen't even really matter all that much anymore.
but this is some extreme stuff they think it is wrong to mix races and socialize with each other.

fellas imagine life with no asian contact. no nintendo, no sony, which means no mario (umm they hate italians too? casue they have something against mexicans who pretty much white) no playstation no naruto, no bleach, no samurai x... and that was only japan. not forgetting no mazda no nissan no Mitsubishi no suzuki, no noodles no douglas... you get where i goin. what these people doin? can you imagine life without curry?!! damn!! these people should be arrested!!

luckily they have a grand total membership of less than 25000, which is comparable to a typical fart on the global climate.

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2007, 08:12:41 AM »
He's just hating cause dem 'whiteys' ain't reproducing as fast as dem 'chinee' LMAO... ignorance is bliss dread.... O_O

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2007, 01:41:20 PM »
'white' has nothing to do with skin colour for the KKK.. When Irish immigrants were coming into the states during the Civil War they weren't considered 'white' , italians aren't considered ' white'..

They ignore the fact that Jesus would have been considered 'black' by their standards , half the people in the bible had nappy hair , Samson and Absalom had dreadlocks or something close to them.

Whereas for us , once yuh skin fair and yuh hair not nappy  , you could pass for 'white' in trinidad..

Let them continue with their crap... I believe mixing races is good as it speeds up the process of evolution , thats why trini people much better looking  on average than a homogenous like England. 
   If they continue trying to be homogenous , in a few dozen generations they'd likely be at a disadvantage to people with mixed genes..
  Its like marrying people you related to , the chilren come out messed up ,the farther away from your family you marry ,the better.

A good example can be seen in dogs.. Purebreed dogs always have diseases , get sick easy and have to eat a specific diet , pothounds does live on d street  and have no problems eating garbage.
   The same applies to humans.. except our 'pothounds' are better looking , smarter , stronger than the purebreeds.

In any event , at the end of the day everybody evolved from a black man in africa , any claims of purity is just an illusion to make someone feel special.

This is a topic not to touch with a 10 foot pole..  almost anything you say here can be deemed racist or offend someone.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 01:54:55 PM by TrinithereturnofGamez »
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline Xerotolerant

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • psp pc?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2007, 09:43:26 AM »
just out of curiousity, what them have against jews? cartman seems to dislike them, but you think they got their ideas from him?

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 03:31:14 PM »
 KKK is christian white ... Jews offend the christian part of them.. the excuse is that they killed christ and rejected him in the first place , so don't deserve the company of christians .
  Also the jews have more power than they ever will .
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Carigamers

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2007, 03:31:14 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal