Author Topic: Official GATT Wii and Smash Brothers Brawl Friend Codes List  (Read 43657 times)

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • :ps3::wii::xbox360:
  • Referrals: 35
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carigamers.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 680 2GB
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: Nexus 5x
  • PSN: TriniXaeno
  • XBL: TriniXaeno
Re: Official GATT Wii and Smash Brothers Brawl Friend Codes List
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2008, 02:58:25 PM »
yeah, it's funny redlum, cause I fired up the Brawl last night just to add you actually, but noticed Alexx had a game up, joined and got carried away brawling. lol

Will make another attempt tonight.

Carigamers

« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2008, 02:58:25 PM »

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2008, 03:07:13 PM »
noob i saw u online last night but not brawling or nun so i made a room to see if u was gonna join..and i waited...and waited...poor bag..i killed it...

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2008, 03:41:46 PM »
I played a bunch of games before hitting the sack. Must have forgotten to disconnect the Brawl after lol.

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
  • CPU: i forgot
  • GPU: good enough
  • RAM: 4 GB
« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2008, 03:43:15 PM »
I saw two guys add me online. While in game, they joined and I saw a message saying "user requests registration" right where the Player 1/2/3/4 slot would be.

Think their names were Gre and Glen. I clicked OK, lo and behold, they were added to my friend list, sans all the friend code bidness.

Two questions....

1) how de mc did they do that??

2) Anyone know these peeps?

Glen is my pal from America (no he's not Trini), Gre is someone i met from one of Ares's game (i think)

Im on right now!!! someone joiiinnnn.......please?  Yes, im Alexx.... join join join be4 i get fed up of this sand bag and head to offline play
« Last Edit: March 25, 2008, 03:45:46 PM by Rten-Kakashi »

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2008, 10:40:39 PM »
I'm online now.

Just added you redlum. Should be until midnight.

Carigamers

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2008, 10:40:39 PM »

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 26, 2008, 01:20:45 AM »
gre is my frend...we were playing a multi and i left so maybe the wii added  u ppl together since i kinda  brought u all together

Offline BeoBear

• AdvancedTactics
  • Chunin
  • Chakra 0
  • Solid Manicou
    • View Profile
  • PSN: Dr_upgrayedd
« Reply #46 on: March 26, 2008, 01:24:46 AM »
whey sah, u up as late as me,

we hadda organize a steady time to smash people

come nah!!!
Manicou....Manicou MANICOUUUUUUUUU

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 26, 2008, 01:29:35 AM »
tahts wa i saying...we hadda exchange msn or sumn..i made a group in my msn jsut for brawlers..only have two right now tho..so wen i ee them online i cud se if they wanna brawl

Offline Redlum08

• Global Moderator
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 10
    • Xbox One, Wii U, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS XL
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 720QM
  • GPU: nVidia GeForce GTS360M VRAM 1 GB
  • RAM: 6 GB 1066Mhz
  • Broadband: Wideband - Time Warner Cable New York 50Mbps Download and 5Mbps Upload
  • Origin ID: RedlumTT
  • PSN: RedlumTT
  • XBL: RedlumTT
« Reply #48 on: March 26, 2008, 08:33:16 AM »
tahts wa i saying...we hadda exchange msn or sumn..i made a group in my msn jsut for brawlers..only have two right now tho..so wen i ee them online i cud se if they wanna brawl

Things would be sooooo much easier if you could just check on Nintendo's website to see the Online status of your friends, YOU KNOW like Xbox live!! COME NAH NINTENDO!! COME BETTER THAN THAT!!

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 26, 2008, 01:44:39 PM »
Hmmm, Red, why go on about that here? Not like Nintendo gonna look up Trini gamer forums for their opinions on WFC service... Although i agree with you completely, for now we should add each other on MSN - we could organize sweat on MSN, and we could use SKYPE for voice communication - since it can host one chat room for multiple ppl, and the audio quality is better.

But it f**king sucks how we cyah even send game invites... ohhh how i wish there was some way our suggestions can reach nintendo.

Offline Redlum08

• Global Moderator
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 10
    • View Profile
  • Broadband: Wideband - Time Warner Cable New York 50Mbps Download and 5Mbps Upload
« Reply #50 on: March 26, 2008, 01:53:03 PM »
Hmmm, Red, why go on about that here? Not like Nintendo gonna look up Trini gamer forums for their opinions on WFC service... Although i agree with you completely, for now we should add each other on MSN - we could organize sweat on MSN, and we could use SKYPE for voice communication - since it can host one chat room for multiple ppl, and the audio quality is better.

But it f**king sucks how we cyah even send game invites... ohhh how i wish there was some way our suggestions can reach nintendo.

Nah I was just releasing the frustration about it RTEN daiz all. But you would think by now they would come around and figure out for themselves that those things are needed for Online gaming, I mean is not like they don't have the Resources and cash to invest in R&D to develop something for the Wii, they've sold 10 Million Wii's. I'm sorry but I think after awhile it'll be very frustrating to gamers and they will just prefer not to play online since its so much trouble to just set-up for one sweat.....just thinking aloud don't mind me...

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 26, 2008, 05:09:27 PM »

Nah I was just releasing the frustration about it RTEN daiz all. But you would think by now they would come around and figure out for themselves that those things are needed for Online gaming, I mean is not like they don't have the Resources and cash to invest in R&D to develop something for the Wii, they've sold 10 Million Wii's. I'm sorry but I think after awhile it'll be very frustrating to gamers and they will just prefer not to play online since its so much trouble to just set-up for one sweat.....just thinking aloud don't mind me...

Nah, no scene, i understand your frustration, as we share it. Oh and the wii sold 20 million +, not 10
« Last Edit: March 26, 2008, 05:39:57 PM by Rten-Kakashi »

Offline Redlum08

• Global Moderator
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2008, 06:50:02 PM »

I stand corrected :P but 20 Million is no good unless you have a stable user friendly ONLINE service...:P

Nah, no scene, i understand your frustration, as we share it. Oh and the wii sold 20 million +, not 10

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2008, 07:30:04 PM »
I know what you mean red. The only reason I can give Nintendo for being so silly in their online implementation is that of online abuse. No end of people willing to cuss and spew profanity for innocent ears.

If that is the case, then please...just don't do it. This setup is a slap in the face of sense and sensibility and is going to attract heavy criticism. Offering a robust online experience complete with chat support and protected by the Parental Code by default would be ideal.

Offline Redlum08

• Global Moderator
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2008, 11:00:13 PM »
I know what you mean red. The only reason I can give Nintendo for being so silly in their online implementation is that of online abuse. No end of people willing to cuss and spew profanity for innocent ears.

If that is the case, then please...just don't do it. This setup is a slap in the face of sense and sensibility and is going to attract heavy criticism. Offering a robust online experience complete with chat support and protected by the Parental Code by default would be ideal.

Yea N00b, I notice NOBODY adding me to their list...Only RTEN, what really going on?? O_o

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 27, 2008, 12:13:25 AM »
i added u redlum

Offline RockLee911

• Genin
  • Chakra 1
    • Wii, DS, PS2
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 27, 2008, 08:31:19 AM »
I added you also. In fact i added everyone but i still waiting for ya'll to add me!

Offline Redlum08

• Global Moderator
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 27, 2008, 09:05:03 AM »
I added you also. In fact i added everyone but i still waiting for ya'll to add me!

See now that is weird crap, what time did you add me? Cause up till 10pm last night nobody added me...

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 27, 2008, 11:51:54 AM »
Oh right, let me explain something.

In addition to all the missing content that is missing from brawl's online; well... we have another flaw. You see, sometimes when you add someone, they say they've added u - which maybe true... but for some reason the data does NOT exchange between the 2 persons. I dunno why this happens but it does, and sometimes you wait there for days looking at a "Awaiting Registration" text hoping that the person hurry TF up and add you... but what you don't know is that they're thinking the exact same thing, then you're forced to contact them and then u find out that they registered you already, but they ain't appearing... iz like the data isn't being transferred over the busy servers, which forces you to either delete the person then re-add them, or keep signing in and out while both ppl are online.

Example: I added Shivadee a few seconds after he added me ( i think), but on both sides it says awaiting registration... which was puzzling, so i signed out then in about FIVE freakin times before i asked him to do the same...

* 2 minutes passed* FINALLY! he finally appears on my friend roster. ( note that both were online )

And then there's Noob... i was thinking he didn't register me... but then i joined Centralpimp's game and in the 3rd slot it says "Friend registration requested", then before i could respond, it says "unable to register", i was like "wtf", wen i was done, i headed back to my friend roster.., then woop-tee-doo Noob finally appears...

Offline Redlum08

• Global Moderator
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2008, 11:56:57 AM »
Oh right, let me explain something.

In addition to all the missing content that is missing from brawl's online; well... we have another flaw. You see, sometimes when you add someone, they say they've added u - which maybe true... but for some reason the data does NOT exchange between the 2 persons. I dunno why this happens but it does, and sometimes you wait there for days looking at a "Awaiting Registration" text hoping that the person hurry TF up and add you... but what you don't know is that they're thinking the exact same thing, then you're forced to contact them and then u find out that they registered you already, but they ain't appearing... iz like the data isn't being transferred over the busy servers, which forces you to either delete the person then re-add them, or keep signing in and out while both ppl are online.

Example: I added Shivadee a few seconds after he added me ( i think), but on both sides it says awaiting registration... which was puzzling, so i signed out then in about FIVE freakin times before i asked him to do the same...

* 2 minutes passed* FINALLY! he finally appears on my friend roster. ( note that both were online )

And then there's Noob... i was thinking he didn't register me... but then i joined Centralpimp's game and in the 3rd slot it says "Friend registration requested", then before i could respond, it says "unable to register", i was like "wtf", wen i was done, i headed back to my friend roster.., then woop-tee-doo Noob finally appears...

O_O see what I mean! HEADACHES! Geez, just to add friends is a daunting task in itself. I guess I will try again...

Carigamers

« Reply #59 on: March 27, 2008, 11:56:57 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal