Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers Brawl: All discussions from friend codes to tips, right her  (Read 44736 times)

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
ohhh so that wat them lil  cirle colour things are...thanks...lol i kinda got used to the lag..i jsut do everything i wanna do a sec b4 lol..but truthly it have ppl from awya i hooked with and i swear them next door lol..

Carigamers

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
ok if thats the case most ppl is bad for me >< but i dont really see a priob in it

Offline NeoSpartan117

• Chunin
  • Chakra -5
  • Time to build a beast PC
    • Xbox 360, Wii U
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • Broadband: Flow
  • Steam: dspartanx868
  • XBL: DspartaN868
It seems that Nintendo will be adding downloadable content on May 13th (Wii want more channel) for many of its games including smash, mariokart, zelda tp and metroid prime 3. For smash you'll be getting 4 new characters and 2 stages (free for the first month)
Here's the zelda....... i mean link http://press-nintendo.110mb.com/article-jsp-id-14788.htm
« Last Edit: March 31, 2008, 05:58:14 PM by NeoSpartan117 »

Offline AR!Ø

• Kage
  • Chakra 12
  • Mai
    • PS3 - WiiU - GC
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 3.40ghz
  • GPU: nVidia GeForce GTX 690 by ASUS
  • RAM: 8 GB @ 1600Mhz Kingston HyperX Beast
  • Origin ID: ariormtr
  • PSN: ario0787
  • Steam: ario0787
Any Speculations? Hector, Zero and Raiden are my picks...ah, Hopes. Gray Fox, Isaac and Lyn would've been better but they're all AT's

Offline BeoBear

• AdvancedTactics
  • Chunin
  • Chakra 0
  • Solid Manicou
    • View Profile
  • PSN: Dr_upgrayedd
curious...

how they gonna do that? we only have 512 mb...

Manicou....Manicou MANICOUUUUUUUUU

Carigamers

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
  • CPU: i forgot
  • GPU: good enough
  • RAM: 4 GB
Allyuh in go believe what happen...again! My brawl disc get scratched... de same scratch that runs around the disc like a effin track, this time i didn't do ANYTHING! We dey playing... juss so error message appear... we re-boot it,  everything workin fine, no more errors so far, but this morning i look at de disc to see de same bullsh1t as de last one. I feel my Wii doh like me yuh know... De damage not as severe as the last, i mean some parts of the track could bearly be seen this time around... i relly in know what to do anymore...

Offline NeoSpartan117

• Chunin
  • Chakra -5
  • Time to build a beast PC
    • Xbox 360, Wii U
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • Steam: dspartanx868
  • XBL: DspartaN868
U probably knocked off somethin

Offline BeoBear

• AdvancedTactics
  • Chunin
  • Chakra 0
  • Solid Manicou
    • View Profile
  • PSN: Dr_upgrayedd
Maybe somebody smash you so hard in the game it damage your disk :)

That sucks man, you sure your wii isnt scratching it?
Manicou....Manicou MANICOUUUUUUUUU

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile

What no? de only one i does get cut @$$ from on de wii is spartan, and i does even beat him a few times.

I think my Wii IS scratching it...this is bullcrap... my warranty expires on Saturday.

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
wa bout me RTEN..i beat u up to!! no love for me?  :crybaby2:

Offline Redlum08

• Global Moderator
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 10
    • Xbox One, Wii U, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS XL
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 720QM
  • GPU: nVidia GeForce GTS360M VRAM 1 GB
  • RAM: 6 GB 1066Mhz
  • Broadband: Wideband - Time Warner Cable New York 50Mbps Download and 5Mbps Upload
  • Origin ID: RedlumTT
  • PSN: RedlumTT
  • XBL: RedlumTT

What no? de only one i does get cut @$$ from on de wii is spartan, and i does even beat him a few times.

I think my Wii IS scratching it...this is bullcrap... my warranty expires on Saturday.

That sucks man, sorry to hear that your Wii is scratching discs, that's never fun. It is probably a hyperextended part of the lens mech. that shook loose when it fell the first time.Good luck! As for me, I haven't touched my Wii in a while, it just sits there begging me to play but meh! I doh feel like it...

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
Well i've played it, at first I wasn't impressed... in fact I was initially VERY unhappy with the controls (default) and put the game down after 2 rounds... upon further time with it, I changed the buttons to match a layout I was comfortable with and beat out the single player classic and storyline modes. I've yet to get some 4 player action but it's coming as soon as I have time (perhaps friday). I may very well use a GC controller for this game, but i'm getting accustomed to the Wiimote style... Slightly disappointed that the motion sensors play no role (as far as i'm aware) in the game and overall I'd give this game a 6 outta 10. *W1nTry waits for the pitch forks and torches*

Offline Redlum08

• Global Moderator
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 10
    • Xbox One, Wii U, Xbox 360, Wii, 3DS XL
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 720QM
  • GPU: nVidia GeForce GTS360M VRAM 1 GB
  • RAM: 6 GB 1066Mhz
  • Broadband: Wideband - Time Warner Cable New York 50Mbps Download and 5Mbps Upload
  • Origin ID: RedlumTT
  • PSN: RedlumTT
  • XBL: RedlumTT
Well i've played it, at first I wasn't impressed... in fact I was initially VERY unhappy with the controls (default) and put the game down after 2 rounds... upon further time with it, I changed the buttons to match a layout I was comfortable with and beat out the single player classic and storyline modes. I've yet to get some 4 player action but it's coming as soon as I have time (perhaps friday). I may very well use a GC controller for this game, but i'm getting accustomed to the Wiimote style... Slightly disappointed that the motion sensors play no role (as far as i'm aware) in the game and overall I'd give this game a 6 outta 10. *W1nTry waits for the pitch forks and torches*

PFFT!! LOL yea the Nintendo Boys go fix yuh tail jess now W1n..BTW, send me the Brawl Friend Code and Wii code for J's Wii so we could sweat some Brawl.

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
lol i use the gamecube controller..but my bro uses the wiimote and nunchuck to play smash and he uses the motion sensor wen he wanna do teh quick smashes..i play with it now and then but im still alot better with the gc controller...but tis all about getting used to

Offline LimitGTX

• AdvancedTactics
  • Genin
  • Chakra 2
    • Xbox360, Playstation 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.2Ghz
  • GPU: ATI 5870
  • RAM: 16GB DDR 2133Mhz
  • PSN: limitgtx
  • Steam: limitgtx
  • XBL: Limit GTX
*finally* found some gatt peeps online yesterday when i was playing, and i got my ass handed to me on a plate from Rten-Kakashi   >_<

was like playing against Redlum in halo or captain awesome in cod4
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 02:15:02 PM by LimitGTX »

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
hmm..i havnt seen anyone online a while now...wats going on ><

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
to arwnightmare: yeah...sure..you get lucky, dont get me goin serious (refer to Limit's post for more info), but for true hoss, all ah allyuh rel good, i like the competition allyuh givin me online, very unlike playing some of those lame people i have on my roster.

to W1n: oh God... I relly didn't expect any GATT fellas to dislike the game like that...that post reminded me of gamefaqs... *shudders* Oh how i'm so tempted to show that post to brawl central *evil laugh*

But i don't think you made your reasons clear...i mean how could you NOT like it, nobody tell yuh about the retarded wiimote alone configuration? Any long paragraph of explanation will be appreciated LOL
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 02:32:33 PM by Rten-Kakashi »

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • :ps3::wii::xbox360:
  • Referrals: 35
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carigamers.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 680 2GB
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: Nexus 5x
  • PSN: TriniXaeno
  • XBL: TriniXaeno
lol @ w1ntry getting lynched.

It was the same for me. I wasn't impressed at first play at all with the wii mote. Playing smash with that was like:

My son took to it like duck to water however (handing me my ass several times). He's been killing Wii games so the controls are much more familiar to him.

Promptly plugged in a GameCube Controller and it has been nothing but fun in the sun after that. Lihixxxxxxxxxx

Switching to Ike in multiplayer helped a lot too. That mofo is one bad ass. Best final smash in the game! lol
« Last Edit: April 02, 2008, 02:42:42 PM by NoobGoneWild »

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
lol haters...the wiiremote ent too bad..only game i found a lil trouble with the motion was wen i borrowed redsteel from a partner..them combos is the most hardestest thing to damn do..but all other game it was smooth..i like it..but still smash is for gamecube controller..nothing new just melee controlls all over..except the z button in the air...

Offline arwnightmare

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
hey we seriously need to organise we ^(*&..sum ppl are adding other ppl and never seen them online or like awaiting registration..ok we established nintendo are rookies with the online thing but we gotta make do yes..nintendo never failed me since i was a kid..and they go get it down...but we hadda keep in tight contact to know who add who adn if they registered and wen is sweat hour(time everyone mostly online) cuz it have plenty time i ent seeing noone online at night and then i hearing a brawl was on..so we gotta do sumn..exchange emails or sumn i have two of allyuh emails not sure who but if i can get more no scene...but we gotta do wat nintendo gave we..BRAWLERS TILL THE DAY WE DIE...or another sequel come out..

Carigamers

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal