Author Topic: If a girl brace you for a dance in a club, KILL her.  (Read 3982 times)

Offline Saxito Pau

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 15
  • Worms will never die!
    • Original NES
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
  • GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0
  • RAM: Crucial Tracer 16GB DDR3-1600
  • BattleNet ID: SaxitoPau#1996
  • Broadband: Flow 60Mbps
  • Steam: Saxito Pau
If a girl brace you for a dance in a club, KILL her.
« on: September 03, 2008, 10:49:08 AM »
Pulled from Trinidad Guardian:

http://guardian.co.tt/news6.html

BY RADHICA SOOKRAJ

For two days Shanti Ramsamooj searched the banks of the Oropouche River hoping that her niece, Debbie Ramsingh, would be alive.

But shortly before noon yesterday, Ramsamooj’s worst fears were realised when she found Ramsingh’s corpse floating face-up in the river.

Ramsingh, 21, was clad in a black and silver top, and was still wearing all her jewelry.

Police said Ramsingh died after a fight at a recreation club in Debe, south Trinidad.

In an interview yesterday, a tearful Ramsamooj said Ramsingh left her home on Fyzabad Branch Road with her two brothers Narindra, 23, Randy, 16, sister Sandy and friend Sudesh Heeralal, and went to lime at the recreation club.

A witness said a man tried to dance with Sandy, but the brothers intervened.

A fight reportedly broke out in the club. The bouncers at the club ordered the group out of the bar because they were intoxicated.

Ramsingh’s brother Rajindra Chandersingh said a group of men and a woman began beating his siblings.

He said: “They tried to drown my brother in the river. They also hit my sister with a bottle on her head.”

Witnesses said Ramsingh and her family started to run to escape the blows.

“But they followed them and beat them. They were running all on the road and the people were pelting them with bottles. When we didn’t find Debbie, we called the police for help,” Rajindra said.

Police said it was uncertain whether Ramsingh was struck on the head with a bottle and she fell into the river, or whether she was deliberately pushed into the water.

Rajindra said following the beating, Ramsingh was discovered missing.

Throughout Sunday, the family searched the riverbank for her, hoping that she was alive.

Wiping away tears, aunt Ramsamooj said: “She was a nice child. She worked at MS Food City in Debe in the meat section. She used to drink a little but she was a good person.”

She said around lunchtime yesterday, they saw the body floating.

Senior homicide officers arrived on the scene and cordoned off the area.

Sources said suspects had been identified and people at the club were being questioned.

Ramsingh’s body was viewed by District Medical Officer Dr Ockwee, who ordered it removed to the Forensic Science Centre.

From the Express:

http://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/article_news?id=161371363

Investigators were last night mulling over whether Debbie Ramsingh drowned or was murdered.

Her body was found floating in the Oropouche River around 10 a.m. yesterday, not far from the nightclub where she, her boyfriend and members of her family were involved in a fracas with a group of men.

They were at the Big Apple Night Club in Debe when the incident occurred around 3 a.m on Monday. In a bid to escape the men, Ramsingh and her two brothers ran into a car park. But before they could get into a car, the men followed and chased them along the river bank, police said. They said they also had a report that an attempt was made to drown one of the brothers in the river.

The brothers escaped, but Ramsingh, 21, of Sudama Village, Fyzabad, disappeared.

Early yesterday, another search party was formed and her body was eventually found by her brother, Rajindra Chandersingh, and her aunt, Shamty Rasamooj.

She was found in the same clothes she wore to the club-long, black jeans and a black, thin-strap top. Her shoes were not found.

There were some problems pulling the body out of the river as a strong current kept pushing it downstream.

Fisherman Rakesh Gayah, who lives in the village, said, "Usually this river is filled with some big caimans, so they lucky to find her here and in one piece."

Ramsingh was the mother of a two-year-old daughter, Debra. Relatives were up to late yesterday trying to explain to her what happened to her mother.

Ramsingh's mother, Phoolanti Ramsingh, was too distraught to talk about her daughter, whose body was taken to the San Fernando General Hospital.

Officers from the Barrackpore Police Station are continuing investigations.

Kind gives weight to why I don't go clubbing anymore (2+ years since i went Zen) and why i would not go unless i bringing my own woman to wine on and it is an 'expensive party' to keep out the kind people that could do this atrocity normal so.

RIP Debbie.

a well known local forum gone ballistic over this
God is dead.

Carigamers

If a girl brace you for a dance in a club, KILL her.
« on: September 03, 2008, 10:49:08 AM »

Offline SPK

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 16
  • You ever wonder why we're here...?
    • Glorious PC Gaming Master Race.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: AMD FX 8320
  • GPU: Sapphire Radeon 7870 2GB
  • RAM: 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3-1333.
  • Broadband: Flow.
  • Steam: spk1983tt
Re: If a girl brace you for a dance in a club, KILL her.
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 11:09:41 AM »
That's real BS to say the least when I read that, further reason as to why, if I do decide to lime in a club, it's certainly NOT in south...ESPECIALLY BIG APPLE!!! That place does just be begging for fight from what I've heard from my family....
Nagamete iru dake ja, itsumademo te ni dekinai...nagamete iru dake ja, kimi no mono ni wa naranai...

ssssssSSSSSSS...That's a nice everything you got there....SSSSSSS.

Offline lillith

• Genin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
    • photography
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2008, 09:21:43 AM »
Dear God ppl is time for trinis to take a stand against this monsters, the solution is not hide home or lime expensive... most big time crooks lime in zen papi and watch their movies in movie towne... everytime i hear something like this i feel like forming a death squad to kill this criminals shop their heads off and put them on a stick for everyone to see !!!!

Before anyone jump on me and say but thats barbaric!!! the right thing is calling the police!!! if u do that u´re not better than them.... I thought the same thing too... but then my uncle was killed for a cellphone, I´m not talking about an uncle i barelly see this is the twin of my dad, the guy that raised me and understood me when no one else did, is very easy to be impartial untill it gets very close to you... only then u´ll know how u trully feel about this issue.

Sorry for the rant but it´s insane the amount of BS that goes on in this country.
"...fighting with a Pig is pointless, you end up full of crap and the Pig enjoys it..."

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 09:58:52 AM »
lol sound like some vene justice dere boy lillith

buh i sure if trini police move like vene an brazilian police

all dem wanna be bad boy calm dey self doh.

Offline Arcmanov

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 126
  • Gamer/Enthusiast
    • :n64: :gcn: :dreamcast: :xbox360: :computer:
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • Arcmanov's rig
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.3 GHz
  • GPU: 2 x [Gigabyte] GeForce GTX 1070
  • RAM: 4 x 8GB G.Skill.TridentZ RGB DDR4-2400
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: LG V20
  • Origin ID: Arcmanov
  • PSN: Arcmanov
  • Steam: Arcmanov
  • XBL: Arcmanov
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 11:22:29 AM »
Thread title is a little misleading though.  Based on the stories, it was a stranger to the family who 'braced'
one of the married females for a dance, not the other way around.
Systems United Navy - Accipiens ad Astra

Carigamers

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2008, 11:22:29 AM »

Offline Kraeoss

• Jonin
  • Chakra 8
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i5 2500k @ 3.3Ghz
  • GPU: HD 4870 (512mb)
  • RAM: 8GB DDR3 Corsair vengeance
  • Broadband: Blink
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2008, 11:29:19 AM »
is trinidad eh stories tend to come from all direction :shakehead: the truth quickly get's covered by rumor and by the time it digs it's way out things too far gone :ko:
"Upgrades..." Neo, The Matrix Reloaded.

Offline lillith

• Genin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
    • photography
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 01:54:49 PM »
lol sound like some vene justice dere boy lillith

No papi.. same ole fashion blood thirsty vengeance. but works for me...

PS. if there was any justice in the world this things would never happen.
"...fighting with a Pig is pointless, you end up full of crap and the Pig enjoys it..."

Carigamers

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2008, 01:54:49 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal