Author Topic: KILLZONE 3!!!  (Read 50084 times)

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
  • Broadband: Flow 100Mbps
  • PSN: ViCe-_-KaRTeL
  • XBL: ViCe DaVinci
Re: KILLZONE 3!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 01:58:20 AM »
I always thought that serious clans would follow the tactical approach and that there is always someone who leads and the rest obeys. Kinda like what you see in the definition of a 'team' in military. My mistake.

I tell my bro not to 'listen' to (meaning 'obey') a leader's commands, basically because it's always better to analyse the command, then assess the situation, then make your own decision whether it is to do the commanded task or do something better. But I don't mean not to listen to what people are saying...I like to hear what is going on, plus it's entertaining at times.

These days Flow really messing things up. But I still urge my bro to play on unless we start getting constant disconnections and serious lag. But it is irritating. Again I'm considering dropping Flow and taking back up Blink (4mbps).

lol na everyone must have a say or else it wouldnt really be a team if only one man barkin orders

but at the same time yuh also have to know yuh role
not everyone can be "star boys"
gotta have ppl doin the dirty work and its the dirty work ppl i got the most respect for

for instance, i know im one of the better if not best shooter on the clan so obviously i would never be in the back repairing bunkers or the Anti Air in MAG cuz that wasting firepower that could be used to keep the enemy on respawn

not sayin i dont repair cuz if the situation in crisis and we need to get shit back up i change loadouts cuz i cud play every position

also in terms of ur bro i can understand where u coming from as i never listen to randoms in a game when i run solo cuz quite frankly i dont trust their decisions just as u said

whereas in a clan the feeling completely different, i know these guys have my back i know they not just in for points but in to win and tbh after playin with these guys i cant go back to playin with micless idiot randoms

Carigamers

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2010, 01:58:20 AM »

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2010, 04:14:43 PM »

Offline rassmatic

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 87
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-5930K
  • GPU: 2 x EVGA GTX 980s
  • RAM: 16GB DDR4-3000
  • BattleNet ID: rassmatic#1769
  • Broadband:
  • Origin ID: rassmatic
  • Steam: rassmatic
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2010, 12:42:51 AM »

Wow........can u say nerdgasm?

Offline Arcmanov

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 126
  • Gamer/Enthusiast
    • :n64: :gcn: :dreamcast: :xbox360: :computer:
    • View Profile
    • Arcmanov's rig
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.3 GHz
  • GPU: 2 x [Gigabyte] GeForce GTX 1070
  • RAM: 4 x 8GB G.Skill.TridentZ RGB DDR4-2400
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: LG V20
  • Origin ID: Arcmanov
  • PSN: Arcmanov
  • Steam: Arcmanov
  • XBL: Arcmanov
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2010, 05:10:03 AM »
Nice.

Lookin good.
Systems United Navy - Accipiens ad Astra

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2010, 07:02:47 AM »
ahh someone beat me to the vid lol
looks sick cant wait
kz2 had better graphics than u2 but due to the dull brown and rust look ppl went with u2

now with the varied environments ppl will see how bess kz graphics truly is

Carigamers

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2010, 07:02:47 AM »

Offline alibaboolal

• Chunin
  • Chakra 24
    • View Profile
  • Broadband: Blink
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2010, 09:38:31 PM »

Astronaut 1: Brother, I can't seem to open this milk carton.

Astronaut 2: In space, no one can. Here, use cream.

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming

Offline Arcmanov

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 126
  • Gamer/Enthusiast
    • :n64: :gcn: :dreamcast: :xbox360: :computer:
    • View Profile
    • Arcmanov's rig
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 5820K @ 4.3 GHz
  • GPU: 2 x [Gigabyte] GeForce GTX 1070
  • RAM: 4 x 8GB G.Skill.TridentZ RGB DDR4-2400
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: LG V20
  • Origin ID: Arcmanov
  • PSN: Arcmanov
  • Steam: Arcmanov
  • XBL: Arcmanov
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2010, 03:45:06 PM »
Not exactly my definition of a 'public' beta though, but hey, Sony has to find a way
to sell them Plus subscriptions, right? :)

...and on top of that after you pay for your Plus subscription, you're still not guaranteed
to get access to this beta unless you're in the 1st 10,000 people to download a THEME!!? :(

Sorry for having a life Sony.  I don't need to play the beta that badly,  I'll patiently wait
for the final release, thank you very much.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 03:54:22 PM by Arcmanov »
Systems United Navy - Accipiens ad Astra

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2010, 08:59:25 PM »
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/10/08/killzone-3-with-playstation-move-preview/

seems like kz3 would be the game to really use the PS Move well for shooters so far

im not a fan of having Move only and DS only rooms tho
that splits the community and tbh i couldnt care less whether a guy using a move or mouse and keyboard or whatever

ppl automatically think that once a guy using the move he would be better that aint so
in the hands of an already good player yea he might be better but not after goin through a good learning curve to get accustomed to it and shooters still require 60% brains and 40% skill imo

a crappy player aint gonna suddenly get better using the move
i really hope they dont separate the rooms in the full game because anyhow ppl can still use the eagle eye and frag fx and no one would know is not a ds3 and those still possibly more accurate and easier to get used to than the move

what are u guys opinions on the subject of Move vs DS3 and can they coexist in the same room without ppl bitchin?

this same topic came up on the s4 forums as well whether to separate move users from DS3 users

Offline Seiryuki

• Genin
  • Chakra 4
    • SNES, PSone, PS2, PS3, PSP.
    • View Profile
  • Broadband: Flow 15MB
  • PSN: Seiryuki2002
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2010, 09:51:56 PM »
I hope that they at least give the ability for DualShock3 users to play with/against players using the Move (without that auto-aim aid).

The idea of allowing the auto-aim Move configuration with DS3 users by default is obviously wrong. But I think Guerilla Games should at least give the free-aim Move users default access to standard Warzone matches with DS3 users.

I could never play any shooter with the normal controller...whether it be Killzone, RDR or Uncharted which makes me hate multiplayer for any shooter game. The announcement of the Move controller with Killzone 3 may actually give me a chance to compete fairly (without auto-aim of course) in the shooter scene and maybe make me on par with my brother....well maybe not that good but good enough.
[/url]

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #30 on: October 11, 2010, 06:20:24 PM »
I hope that they at least give the ability for DualShock3 users to play with/against players using the Move (without that auto-aim aid).

The idea of allowing the auto-aim Move configuration with DS3 users by default is obviously wrong. But I think Guerilla Games should at least give the free-aim Move users default access to standard Warzone matches with DS3 users.

I could never play any shooter with the normal controller...whether it be Killzone, RDR or Uncharted which makes me hate multiplayer for any shooter game. The announcement of the Move controller with Killzone 3 may actually give me a chance to compete fairly (without auto-aim of course) in the shooter scene and maybe make me on par with my brother....well maybe not that good but good enough.

they already said the auto aim with the move is ONLY on the EASIEST setting on sp

my view on this is splittin the matches to a ps3 exclusive is gonna hurt matchmaking no matter what.

how many ppl seriously gonna play with the move vs the DS3
the DS3 will always have more guys so that screwing the move ppl
ppl like to complain to much when they get owned and always look for an excuse
it already have ppl using mouse and keyboard on ps3 games and nobody can tell and nothing stoppin them and that still easier to use than the move imo so it makes no sense for them to seperate players so i hope they dont go that route

bottom line is the move is gonna be harder to use anyway in some aspects because turning quickly (depending on ur setting) gonna be hard for most move users since im sure they would be casual players and they tend to not max out or use a very high sensitivity anyway

beta incoming.....wonder if it move compatible, if it is i might be tempted to pick up the move earlier than expected to test it

Offline woodyear99

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 113
    • PS3, Wii
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Q6600
  • RAM: 4 Gigabytes
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: wodyer
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2010, 09:16:47 PM »
I'll be honest......I am lazy lol. When I play shooters I actually enjoy couch potatoing it up on couch by the tv or at the desk by my pc. The Wii is real kicks when friends are over, can get a good sweat, literally going.

I guess when it comes to motion control I am not sold on it, while I know it can be implemented correctly I prefer to just use a controller or mouse/kb in shooters. I am kinda excited about the Kinect bundle I'm getting but once again not for the hardcore stuff, those casual games look like real kicks IMO. As for the Move I'll probably skip on it, unless there are some really good titles.

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #32 on: October 12, 2010, 12:57:34 AM »
I'll be honest......I am lazy lol. When I play shooters I actually enjoy couch potatoing it up on couch by the tv or at the desk by my pc. The Wii is real kicks when friends are over, can get a good sweat, literally going.

I guess when it comes to motion control I am not sold on it, while I know it can be implemented correctly I prefer to just use a controller or mouse/kb in shooters. I am kinda excited about the Kinect bundle I'm getting but once again not for the hardcore stuff, those casual games look like real kicks IMO. As for the Move I'll probably skip on it, unless there are some really good titles.

true and im the same way (except for shooters) but watch how the controls are implemented
its not like u flailing your arms all over the place in kz3 lol
its simple movements just like u would with a mouse

the only gestures that to make is the reload and melee ones and that is a simple twist of the move controller or a simple push forward and im sure both are optional

Offline woodyear99

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 113
    • PS3, Wii
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Q6600
  • RAM: 4 Gigabytes
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: wodyer
« Reply #33 on: October 12, 2010, 10:10:14 AM »
Hmm I'll give it a try when it comes out. I wondering though, would it give any advantage over a frag fx or regular controller? If not what's the big deal lol

Offline Seiryuki

• Genin
  • Chakra 4
    • SNES, PSone, PS2, PS3, PSP.
    • View Profile
  • Broadband: Flow 15MB
  • PSN: Seiryuki2002
« Reply #34 on: October 12, 2010, 05:33:01 PM »
It is up to the player to master the Move if they wish. I think that GG will implement Move well for its FPS and as I said before, I cannot use analogue sticks in a shooter at all. I've got a surgeon's hands...I'm damn well sure I can keep the Move near pixel-perfect steady (moving/still) while my wrist rests on my lap. This is why I'm hoping the Move implementation is done well...provided that GG also gives the option to allow full raw sensitivity of the controller (Sony says that developers had to reduce sensitivity to 'aid' when playing their Move titles...it's too sensitive).

I agree with Blu_ViCe, using the Move doesn't always mean that your body or arms will be flailing around. I see myself sitting on my couch as normal with the Move in my right hand, naviCon in my left with both hands resting comfortably on my lap. I just hope I don't have to move my hand too much when reloading.
[/url]

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #35 on: October 12, 2010, 06:44:30 PM »
Hmm I'll give it a try when it comes out. I wondering though, would it give any advantage over a frag fx or regular controller? If not what's the big deal lol

ok the only advantage, if u wanna call it that, a player would have using the move over a DS3 imo is precision IF his hands steady which shouldnt be that hard since u just rest ur hand on yuh lap and move yuh wrist and the fact that maybe being able to quickly target ppl on screen slightly faster than ur regular ps3 n00b and by n00b i mean someone who plays on default or lower sensitivity lol however turning to face ppl off screen or behind is considerably slower because the targeting reticule now has to reach the edge of the screen before the camera starts rotating.

Now this problem can be helped by raising the move sensitivity or reducing the bounding box like in MAG which would help with players wanting to turn faster by my guess is the majority of ppl who will be using will be casual and turning that fast with a wobbly reticle would throw them off alot so yea i only seeing the hardcore ppl who using it reducing the bounding box

watch da vid perfect example

i will actually be playin with the move for s4 and kz3
simply because it give me precision and ability to target multiple targets in front quickly
the turning thing is not a problem for me i usually play on a very high - max sensitivity on my ps3 games with DS3 so would just bump up the move settings to turn quickly

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2010, 12:55:38 AM »
...........just played the kz3 beta
pre order it is a safe buy
the problems in kz2........gone from what i see
the guns.......omg.....secks

machine pistol with rds, shotgun rapes, the Battle rifle now has a scope, NO MORE GAY BOOST ABILITY,

the sabo has been renamed the infiltrator and he is awesome, moves faster than the other classes,

medic can revive himself , so if a man fck yuh up an didnt bleed u up jus pick yuh self back up normal normal, controls are smoother,

it hav a sort of perk abiliity to go along with the classes because i kept seeing i had the "silent footsteps" badge and "faster aim" badge always on my screen so it lookin sexy.....like a real bess model sexy lol ah cyah wait!!!!

will upload some vids i did against some bots while tryin to get meh sensitivity an feet wet with d maps

now ah need a ps move to go wild with

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2010, 07:20:58 AM »

just a quick game i did against some bots to get the feel of the game again and get my settings down
took me about 5 mins to get my settings and feel back

part 2 was smg ownage

kz3 unlocks

Offline Eroo

• Kage
  • Chakra 35
    • PSX,PS2,PSP,PS3,PS4
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 5820k
  • GPU: Gigabyte Geforce GTX 980 Ti
  • RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4
  • Broadband: Flow/Blink
  • PSN: David_Crockett
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2010, 08:04:58 AM »
Looks nice, how did you take the vids?

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2010, 08:30:26 AM »
Looks nice, how did you take the vids?

got the HAVA Platinum HD cap card recently
so i record alot of game footage

decided to throw this up to give ppl who either have to wait till the 25th or wont get the beta at all a look to see the unlocks and a bit of gameplay

i sucked ass for the 1st part tho
kept pressin the wrong buttons and had to readjust to kz's pace and feel
the SMG rapes in this game

Carigamers

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2010, 08:30:26 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal