Author Topic: Protoss Strategies and Builds  (Read 9155 times)

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • :ps3::wii::xbox360:
  • Referrals: 35
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carigamers.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 680 2GB
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: Nexus 5x
  • PSN: TriniXaeno
  • XBL: TriniXaeno
Protoss Strategies and Builds
« on: August 10, 2010, 08:39:18 PM »
Protoss is my fav race in the Starcraft universe, for obvious reasons.

This is a placeholder for various strategies that the Protoss war machine can execute in their bid to rid rival forces off the face of a planet.

(Fellow Tacticians are encouraged to post their strats as well)

Taken from several posts by Sirix on the battlenet forum: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/374938049 (Contributed by Phoenix)

Below, I'll list a variety of opening builds, their builds orders, and a sentence or two of detail about the builds strengths and weaknesses. I'll try to follow it up with some 'what to watch for' in the opening builds of your opponents, so you can pick a viable tech tree to counter.

(Build Order is listed by supply, the number on the left being at what supply you should start building that structure/unit)

Before I begin, one last tactical note: Especially if you are facing zerg, and sometimes on T/P, you want to wall off your ramp. This can be done a variety of ways, if it is against Zerg you want to do it with a Pylon + Gateway + Zealot (practice against AI, place your hole for the Zealot between the two). If it is against Protoss or Terran (Emo's advice: walling off against Terran and Protoss may be unnecessary or even detrimental against Terran), you can wall off with Gateway + Cybernetics Core + Zealot with your Pylon behind them (so they cannot lose power to marines, you may also skip the Zealot in these instances). If it is a large ramp like Scrap Station, use Pylon + Gateway + Cybernetics Core + Zealot.

Also, CB = Chrono Boost. I’ve marked fairly subjective unit builds with an asterisk (*) meaning your decision depending on the opponent.

----------------------------------------------------

Opening #1 - The Four Gate

The Four Gate is the bread and butter of the Protoss starter package, every Protoss should know and master this as it can be used in almost all scenarios and provides you with an easy tech path to whatever you need to counter your opponent. It is strong against nearly every opening expect perhaps 6 pool (depending on when you get your Zealot), and neutral against a mass Marine/Marauder build (you will stalemate and take it into later game).

Build Order:

9 - Pylon
10 - 2 probes (CB)
12 - Gateway (at 150 minerals, may be before 12)
12 - 2 probes (CB)
13 - 1st Assimilator (3 probes on it immediately)
16 - 2nd Pylon
* 16 - Zealot if playing Zerg, save for the Stalker if not
18 - Cybernetics Core (Spend further CB's on Warpgate, research as soon as Core finishes)
18/19 - 2nd Assimilator (I use 2 probes here for now, your call on unit composition)

Post 20 estimates (these are rough as you are leaving the rigid early phase):

* 19/20 - Stalker (T or P) / Zealot (Zerg)
22 - 2nd Gateway
23 - 3rd & 4th Gateway
24/25 - 3rd Pylon
26 - Warpgate finishes, transform your Gateways and build a 4th and 5th Pylon, you will now be using up exactly 1 Pylons worth of supply each warp in (4 units x 2 supply = 8 supply) so it is important to be planning ahead with your Pylons.
26+ - Warp in your first set of 4 units (sentry, zealot, 2x stalkers is a good start). Mix your composition up, don't go sentry heavy, 2 is a good number.

The push: After your second warp in you should be at 42-45 supply (10-12 army units), take a probe with your army and start moving across the map. Create a proxy pylon near their base, if you are certain begin pushing before the pylon completes, if not, wait for wave 4 of units (wave 3 should have been created back at your base and should be moving to reinforce your army, do NOT WAIT to use your warpgate cooldowns).

Opening #2 – The Void Ray Rush

The Void Ray Rush (VRR) is a simple opener that has been getting a lot of attention lately because of how easy it is to perform. Every Protoss should have it in their arsenal if for no better reason than to scare their opponents out of an all-in ground army. This build is effective against Zerg especially, but Protoss as well. Despite some small amount of success, it is not that great against Terrans, because it is countered by 3-4 marines (a very common starting build for a Terran).

9 - Pylon
10 - 2 probes (CB)
12 - 2 probes (CB)
14/15 – 2nd Assimilator (2-3 probes)
16 - 2nd Pylon
18 - Cybernetics Core (Warpgate research when it is finished, don't CB it)
20 – Stargate
22 – 2nd Pylon (Voidrays are 3 supply, be PREPARED do not get supply blocked, it will significantly slow your rush)
23/24 – Voidray #1 (Push now if you can micro it well) (CB)
23/24 – Warpgate Technology, you aren’t always going to finish it with a VR.
27/28 – Voidray #2 (CB), push now if you waited.
29/30 – Gateway #2, when you can afford it, Gateway #3.
30+ - Gateway #4, Warpgate should be finishing, go ahead and transition into a mid game build.

Note on Vrays, best to send them to the enemy base behind the peon line asap and attack their Nexus/Command Center/Hatchery. This is the most valuable target as it causes a serious set back to the enemy. Also, it serves as the perfect target for your Void Rays to achieve maximum intensity on their beam weapon. Once fully charged, the beams from those three void rays will evaporate most any opposition the enemy can muster together at that stage.

Opening #3 – The Zealot Rush

(video shows a proxy Zealot rush, your call on the proxy)

This is the Protoss zergling equivalent, a quick rush with a large force of Zealots that the opponent will not be expecting. This is good against Zerg as well as Terran, but weaker against Protoss, as 1 sentry at the ramp means a lot of Zealots standing around doing nothing. This build is also weak against common enemy rushes such as reapers and void rays, but is very strong against zerglings and even average against marines (and light marauders).

9 - Pylon
10 - 2 probes (CB)
12 - 2 probes (CB)
13 – Gateway #2
16 - 2nd Pylon
16 – Zealot (CB)
18 – Gateway #3 (note: I go 3 gate for the Zealot push, as I find that is what I can afford to saturate up to ~50 supply)
18 – Zealot #2
20+ - Every gateway should be building a Zealot at all times, no exceptions. Every CB from here on out should be used on Zealots (use them wisely, the building that can take advantage of the full CB). When you have 50 spare minerals, build a probe. NO GAS. Remember, 3x Zealots = 6 supply, build Pylons frequently (Generally ~ 2 at 24, and one around 36-38).
30-35 – Early push, requires a little more micro to achieve and you will not break a Terran wall as quickly.
45 – 50 – Push out with your Zealots. When you leave your base, put up your Cybernetics Core and get your first gas, 3 probes on it. Research Warpgate when the Core finishes, and build another Gateway. You are now a standard 4 gate.

Opening #4 – Early Dark Templars

This build is similar to the Four Gate, but requires more tech at the cost of fewer units for a push. This build is very effective against all races, but depends on them not having detectors. This can also be a good defensive build against terran, as a few Dark Templars will slaughter an early Marine/Marauder ball, but at the cost of your surprise assault.
9 - Pylon
10 - 2 probes (CB)
12 - 2 probes (CB)
16 - 2nd Pylon
18 - Cybernetics Core (Spend further CB's on Warpgate, research as soon as Core finishes)
18/19 - 2nd Assimilator (I use 2 probes here for now, your call on unit composition)

Post 20 estimates (these are rough as you are leaving the rigid early phase):

20 – Twilight Council
* 19/20 - Stalker (T or P) / Zealot (Zerg)
22 - 2nd Gateway
23 - 3rd & 4th Gateway
24/25 - 3rd Pylon
25/26 – Dark Shrine
26 - Warpgate finishes, transform your Gateways and build a 4th Pylon.
26 - Warp in your first set of 4 units (sentry, zealot, 2x stalkers is a good start). Mix your composition up, don't go sentry heavy, 2 is a good number. This will give you a defense force, and your Dark Shrine won’t be ready yet. Go light on sentries, I often don’t get one this early for Dark Templars, you will need the gas.
34 – You should have about 6 units defending your base now, warp in a set of Dark Templars. I use 4, but the exact number is up to you (at least 2). Send them over to your enemy, if you warped in 4 you may want to leave 1 for defense. If they did not build detection, enjoy your victory.

Opening #5 – Quick Robotech (& 3 Gate Robotech)

Quick Robotech is a build that will forego some early gateway units in favor of faster Immortals, an Observer, and potentially Colossus. It is good against terrans, or Zergs going ground. Once you have your Observer out and scouting, you can decide whether you need the Colossus tech or whether you should try something else. Remember, you’re going to want an Observer nearly every game, so this is not a bad starting strat regardless. This build is strong against Sentries, Marauders, and Roaches specifically, but if you cannot hold your ramp with sentry force fields while your robotech finishes, you will have a hard time holding off an early push from any race (except a VR rush, you should have the stalkers to hold that off).

9 - Pylon
10 - 2 probes (CB)
12 - 2 probes (CB)
16 - 2nd Pylon
18 - Cybernetics Core (warpgate when it finishes)
18 - 2nd Assimilator, 3 probes
* 22/23 – Sentry (keep them out of your base) (* CB if pushed)
24 – 3rd Pylon
26 – Robotics Facility
29/30 - 2nd Gateway
31/32 – 4th Pylon
32/33 - 3rd Gateway
33/34 – Observer followed by 2x Immortal (CB)

* Alternatively, you can push your Robotics Facility back to 28/29 and replace it at 22-24 with another Gateway to get your Tier 1 units pumping faster.

Opening #6 – Nony’s Dual-Stargate Phoenix

Not a build I use a lot, but it is a build centered around harassing workers with the Graviton beam. The idea is you get 3-4 phoenix (more if you are less skilled with micro), pick up a worker with one phoenix, and shoot him down with the others. The phoenix move very quickly, so you are able to dart around to expansions and the main harassing for quite some time. I would recommend a new Protoss player cut their teeth on Void Rays before trying this build, as the counters are the same. It is good against Protoss and Zerg, weaker against Terran because of Marines, but even then fairly effective. It will not single handily end the game, but it will thin their economy significantly and give you a window to push with your Gateway units.

9 - Pylon
10 - 2 probes (CB)
12 - 2 probes (CB)
16 - 2nd Pylon
16 - 2nd Assimilator, 3 probes
18/19 - Cybernetics Core (research warpgate when it finishes)
20 – 2nd Zealot / Stalker
24 – 3rd Pylon
24 – 1st Stargate
25 – 2nd Stargate
27/28 – 4th Pylon
28 – 1st Phoenix (CB)
30 – 2nd Phoenix (CB)

Continue creating Phoenix (CB them) until you are comfortable leaving to harass their mineral line. Remember to take at least 3 to effectively kill ground units. Also remember to drop 2-3 more Gateways at your main in the mid 30, early 40 supply range so that you can actually finish winning the game.

Opening #7 - The Cannon Rush (Warning: Your opponent will complain)

This is the dreaded cannon rush, ender of many a sub-5 minute game and causer of much drama. This is good against Terran and Protoss (harder to pull off on Zerg because of creep) and requires your opponent to be relatively bad at scouting or you to be AMAZING at placement. It also requires the right map and a bit of luck. I hesitate to even call it a core strategy, but it is a popular build so I will include it for educational purposes.

9 - Pylon (at your ramp), send your probe to your enemies base and have him wait just under their minerals, preferably, or any other hidden spot.
10 - 2 probes (CB)
12 - Forge (at your ramp)
12 - 2 probes (CB)
15/16 - Drop a Pylon at the enemy base, out of sight or down on the low ground (remember, the warp diameter ignores terrain height)
16/17 - Drop a Pylon in your own base to finish your wall, walling you in tight.
17/18 - Cannon at the enemies base, when this is about 80% finished send your probe into their base to the high ground (if you are already in the base, wait till it finishes).
* 18/19 - Cannon in your own base, if you are worried about a rush from your opponent.
19/20 - Drop 2 cannons in the enemies base simultaneously, make sure they are within range of your original cannon so you can support it. You do this so they cannot kill it with SCV's/probes, and if they down one the other will finish.
20/21 - Drop another cannon, and a pylon right behind it (near your 2nd finished cannon). This will allow you the diameter to put cannons basically at their base.
22/23+ - More cannons, add a second or third at your base for more protection, as you can see you do not make many probes here this is all about speed.

Anti Mage's Void Ray Harass:

The below link is a variant on the Void Ray Rush. It is a stratagem by Anti Mage from Team Liquid and is focused on Protoss vs Zerg.

It uses the Void Ray to force Zerg to go Hydra. Then counters the Hydra with Collossi. Also, for expansion hunting.

Extremely detailed:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=141155&currentpage=All

GG

Void Ray Ruse

Block in your base with a pylon/gateway/forge to prevent early enemy attacks
Rush to Robotics Facility
Pump out two dropships and an immortal or two
Combine with a few basic units and drop behind enemy lines.
Usually, they would have suspected you were going void rays and would have a force that can't deal with basic units.

GG

Stalker/Sentry Drop

They key here is to wall, then produce 6 stalkers and two sentries. Load them into your warp prism and drop in the enemy base behind the peon line. Kill as many workers as possible.

Convert your warp prism so that you can warp in more units at the location for reinforcements. Use the sentries force field to prevent incoming enemy units from getting good positioning on your stalkers. As well as shield if against terran marines.

For bonus points, research blink asap so the stalkers have an exit strategy if things go down south with your drop.

Korean 4 Warpgate

Similar to the standard 4 gate build but you cut gas after mining 52. (just enough to get Warp gate tech at your core)
Returning the probes to mineral mining duty to afford an all in Zealot attack, launched at the very heart of your enemy base.
This is achieved by dropping 3 - 4 pylons in plain sight at the enemy camp and then warping your units in at any of the surviving pylons.
Continue warping and soon the enemy will have 8 - 12 zealots to fend off at a very early stage of the game.

If against Protoss and Terran, you have to be sneaky to get the probe in past their wall. (Assuming they walled)
It's a good idea to try hiding him in the corner of their base after the first scout run.

Below is a rape list:

Immortal > Stalkers / Roaches / Marauders

Void Ray > Battlecruisers

Colossus > Marines / Hydralisks

In sufficient quantities, these units will commit genocide on the opposing force identified above.
Sentry Abuse vs Mutas
« Last Edit: August 27, 2010, 11:30:07 AM by TriniWyatt »

Carigamers

Protoss Strategies and Builds
« on: August 10, 2010, 08:39:18 PM »

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0Ghz
  • GPU: Sapphire 5970
  • RAM: 12GB OCZ Reaper 1800Mhz
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: phoenix_31tt
  • XBL: phoenix31tt
Re: Protoss Strategies and Builds
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2010, 02:50:40 PM »
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/374938049

got some good stuff in their imo... some solid starting builds for protoss

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 02:54:17 PM »
Absolutely brilliant link.

+1 to you sir.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2010, 04:07:00 PM »
One tactic for sending your Voids into battle
is have them attack a pylon for a few seconds before battle.
This gets them to max damage faster
this is for early game when you have one or 2 voids.... not when you have a grop ah dem.. cause.. das ah dead pylon lol.

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 04:20:57 PM »
Why not warm up on the nexus instead of a pylon?

Carigamers

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2010, 04:20:57 PM »

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2010, 04:23:06 PM »
yup... warming up on the nexus is more efficient.. unless of course the person have photon cannons.. then you need to warm up on somethin else...

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2010, 09:25:05 PM »
no
not on THEIR nexus or THEIR pylon
on your own pylon, i guess your nexus would work as well, but .. personally i wouldnt wanna damage my nexus then wait for it to regen and get ling rushed and gg
very early game, a pylon should be more than enough , but anyhting with high shields would work

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2010, 09:52:00 PM »
You mean in a defensive situation??

Like you know they are breaking through your ramp, and you need that beam @ 100%?

If so, I catch your drift.

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2010, 11:27:19 PM »
yea agreed... thats for when they attacked you

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2010, 08:43:13 AM »
well i guess yu can use it in defense
but no
i mean, when the void now pops out your vs
you make him beat up on one of your pylons for a few seconds
then send him to the back of someones base
and he will reach max damage output faster than if you sent him in there cold
again, only really for early game void rush

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2010, 09:30:23 AM »
nah man... the time it takin to reach the opponent base will reset the counter...

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2010, 09:55:37 AM »
Correct, the beam's charged state only lasts a few seconds between targets. Probably about 5 seconds.

The time it takes to fly from your base to the opponents will definitely be too long and cause it to cool down.

Offline Rebirthoftheundead

• AdvancedTactics
  • Chunin
  • Chakra 10
    • Xbox 360 Kinect
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i5 2500k@ 3.3MHz
  • GPU: 570 GTX Super-overclocked Edition
  • RAM: 8gigs Corsair DDR3 Vengence 1600MHz
  • BattleNet ID: Rebirth/512
  • Broadband: Flow 15m
  • Steam: xxXRebirthXxx
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2010, 06:52:16 PM »
awesome guide im a protoss player too...so wats ur suggestion against brood lord and corruptors?

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2010, 06:59:27 PM »
phoenixs and or void rays

Offline MessiaaH

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 6
    • :ps3: :wii:
  • Referrals: 2
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel
  • CPU: i7 3930k @ 5.0GHz
  • GPU: 3 * Nvidia GTX 680 (Liquid Cooled)
  • RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengence
  • BattleNet ID: MessiaaH / 350
  • XBL: MesssiaaaH
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 02:35:42 PM »
d time it takes ah voidray, to travese d width of ur own base, d charge does done.
speed upgrade makes things better, but still not enough to be used like that offesnively.

and agianst d corruptors, if d enemy mass dem, u have to have rel phoenix to break dem.

voidrays work better i find. if u have about 8-10 rays, vs 12-15 corrupters. u go loose bout 3 rays, but once dey fully charged, its GG agaisnt corrupters.

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2010, 12:28:08 AM »
Can they achieve fully charged status while fighting corruptors? or do they die too quickly?

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2010, 09:24:20 AM »
they can achieve full charge between targets... so they might achieve 2.5 beams on the first targets, when they switch they will drop back to 2 then reach the 3 on the second target...

and corrupters are armored which is what void rays made for..
so yea i believe the solution for corrupters are void rays

Offline Mez

• Global Moderator
  • Kage
  • Chakra 16
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 @2.4 Ghz
  • GPU: 1G nvidia
  • RAM: 4Gigs
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2010, 01:28:43 PM »
So i'm not sure who tries this.. But i've done it a couple times.
its not a specific build but transitioning from a 3gate robo to a 4gate 2 robo into Collossi and Archons. vs terran u can go High Templars to crush their bioball same with Zerg. pull them back when their out of energy and turn them into Archons. It's best to mass them at least 4-6 of each collossi and archons.
mix in a few sentries and zealots for good measure. Once its started, it works. never seen it 'not work' once its setup.

EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3Gb
Corsair Enthusiast 750 W PSU Modular
Intel Core i5 2500K
ASUS Sabertooth P67
Crucial m4 64 GB SSD
Corsair Vengeance 16 Gigs DDR3

--Starcraft 2-- Battlefield 3--DOTA 2--Diablo3--

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2010, 05:48:15 PM »
ive been inadvertently doing this
ive been using hts against zerg terran alot and then turning them to archons when they outta juice
but never studied their effectiveness with collossi and certainly never did it as a main force or anything. Do you wall in and mass templars? or just do it on the fly

Offline Mez

• Global Moderator
  • Kage
  • Chakra 16
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo P8600 @2.4 Ghz
  • GPU: 1G nvidia
  • RAM: 4Gigs
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 06:42:13 PM »
Well I've started with a regular 3 gate robo, zeals, stalks, immortals..
and once i've expanded. I usually start pushing out collosi and dropping a couple templars. and i try to wait till i have a few of each, usually 3 and 3 is ok. By the time the 3rd expansion happens.. i'm usually pumping them out fast n furious. I do however, keep the battle running, zeals n stalks to keep people active.

EVGA GeForce GTX 580 3Gb
Corsair Enthusiast 750 W PSU Modular
Intel Core i5 2500K
ASUS Sabertooth P67
Crucial m4 64 GB SSD
Corsair Vengeance 16 Gigs DDR3

--Starcraft 2-- Battlefield 3--DOTA 2--Diablo3--

Carigamers

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2010, 06:42:13 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal