Author Topic: Gran Turismo 5 ~ The Official Thread  (Read 14968 times)

Offline AvatarTT

• Kage
  • Chakra 83
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • CPU: i7-4790k
  • GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming
  • RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3
  • Origin ID: BloodyAvatar
  • PSN: BloodyAvatar
  • Steam: AvatarTT
  • XBL: AvatarTT
Re: Gran Turismo 5 ~ The Official Thread
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 02:32:52 PM »
Last night I spent literally 3 hours trying to get gold in a single National B-License test (B5 to be specific). I kept missing the target time by frikkin MILLISECONDS. Typical Gran Turismo frustration for ya. Was almost insane when I finally got it. Felt great though =]

*waits for pros to boast how they got it in a single try*
You have part of my attention - you have the minimum amount.

Carigamers

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2010, 02:32:52 PM »

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2010, 05:16:58 PM »
Last night I spent literally 3 hours trying to get gold in a single National B-License test (B5 to be specific). I kept missing the target time by frikkin MILLISECONDS. Typical Gran Turismo frustration for ya. Was almost insane when I finally got it. Felt great though =]

*waits for pros to boast how they got it in a single try*
Hoss even after literally YEARS of not sweating a GT, I still remember with great clarity EXACTLY what you talking bout.... *W1nTry needs to make some phone calls*.....

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
  • Broadband: Flow 100Mbps
  • PSN: ViCe-_-KaRTeL
  • XBL: ViCe DaVinci
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2010, 05:20:24 PM »
pfft.....once i pass the test i good
them frustration days was back on GT1-4 i cyah be bothered with da now i wanna race and still havent touched online yet cept for a few 1v1s with a friend

Offline TheApprentice

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 25
    • PS4, PS3, PS Vita, 3DS XL, Xbox 360, PSPgo
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k
  • GPU: 2x Gigabyte R9 280x
  • RAM: 8GB DDR3 2400MHz
  • Broadband: Rogers
  • Origin ID: TheApprenticePC
  • PSN: The_Apprentice
  • Steam: TheApprenticePC
  • XBL: TheApprenticeXb
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2010, 05:51:42 PM »
On the PSP version I spent hours doing those time trials. After losing my save file and subsequently re-doing the time trials, I didn't bother going for gold. "Jus feddup" >.>

Offline Seiryuki

• Genin
  • Chakra 4
    • SNES, PSone, PS2, PS3, PSP.
    • View Profile
  • Broadband: Flow 15MB
  • PSN: Seiryuki2002
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2010, 09:56:39 PM »
I think the Gold trophies have always been too ridiculous at times. Of course, we all know the feeling when we do get one after a million and one tries, but it just feels as though certain ones are impossible. I particularly hate those 'Slaloms', I sorta aim for silver in those; that way I won't frustrate myself trying for gold.

Anybody wanna try out my tracks that I've created? I haven't seen any tracks from anybody on my friends list. Apparently I can only upload a select one of the tracks that I've created at a time. I'm currently leaving my "Nowhere Ring (daylight)" track up. If someone wants to try another of my tracks, just message me.
[/url]

Carigamers

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2010, 09:56:39 PM »

Offline AvatarTT

• Kage
  • Chakra 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2010, 06:52:42 PM »
Looks like we're getting some free cars for Christmas. Apparently, these cars were previously only available to folks that pre-ordered the game. Good stuff for those of us that didn't =]

Sony has some sweet Christmas presents on the way for Gran Turismo 5 players. Owners of the recent racer can look forward to three free downloadable cars: the Lamborghini Murciélago LP 640, the BMW M3 Coupe, and the Jaguar-XJ13. These cars have seen design arrangements by Polyphony and fall under the "Chrome Line" series.

The cars will be distributed through PlayStation Store from December 24 through January 31. Anyone with GT5 will be able to make the download for free.

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/12/15/gt5_bonus_cars/

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2010, 07:22:47 PM »
only 2 of them u get in the collectors the jaguar is new for everyone else

find they shudda give out new cars altogether
kinda diminishes the value of the collectors edition if ur gettin 2 of the 5 cars from it free

Offline AvatarTT

• Kage
  • Chakra 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2010, 11:24:23 AM »
True. I'd be raging if I owned the CE and saw that bit of news.

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2010, 11:36:41 AM »
na i not ragin
i just find it diminish the value of the CE a bit
though the book u get is very good as well i just think they should have left the lambo out and put in some else
doh mind d BMW so much

oh well at least the pre order benz still exclusive and at least is not the audi R8 they puttin in dey with d lambo lol

Offline Seiryuki

• Genin
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 19, 2010, 05:25:10 PM »
Sign in here for GT5 online on the web.
https://www.gran-turismo.com/hk/gt5/signin/
[/url]

Offline suzieboy

• AdvancedTactics
  • Jonin
  • Chakra 1
    • PS3, Calculator
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Asus G50VT Core™2 Duo processor P7450
  • GPU: NVIDIA GeForce 9800M GTS 512Mb
  • RAM: 4GB PC2-6400 DDR2
« Reply #30 on: December 19, 2010, 08:17:10 PM »
^^^very useful!

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #31 on: December 20, 2010, 02:36:09 PM »
I've yet to even SEE it with my own eyes, I read an interesting review and about some 'quirks'
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2010/12/what-gran-turismo-and-forza-can-learn-from-each-other.ars

What's been yal experience in regards to the hiccups this article highlighted?

Offline AvatarTT

• Kage
  • Chakra 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2010, 04:39:33 PM »
Update 1.05 released. I really like what I'm seeing here.

Update Notice (1.05)
    Dec 20, 2010

A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5.
The main contents of the update are as follows:

・Seasonal Events
[Seasonal Events] have been added to the upper left side of the [GT Mode] - [GT Life] screen. From here you can participate in official online events from the Polyphony Digital team.
In these events, all participants race under the same regulations, and if you complete the event you will win rewards and experience. In Time Trials and Drift Trials, compete on the leader boards with players around the world.

・Online Dealership
An [Online Dealership] has been added to the left center of the [GT Mode]-[GT Life] screen. In here you will find popular and rare used cars.
You might just come across that one car you’ve always been looking for, that you haven’t been able to find in the [Used Car Dealer]

・Online Race Rewards and Experience
When you complete a race in the [Open Lobby] or [My Lounge], you will now gain rewards and experience points.
Therefore if you are focused more on playing online, you’ll still be able to gain rewards and levels that you need to progress in [GT Life].

・Driving Distance and Number of Wins in Online Races
The driving distance and the number of wins you achieve when you complete a race in [Open Lobby] or [My Lounge] will now affect your stats in [Profile] and the [Garage].
Here again the results from your online play will cumulate within [GT Life].

・Improved Rewards
The rewards for winning races in both A-Spec and B-Spec in [GT Mode]-[GT Life] have been increased for a limited time only. (This applies until the end of January 2011)
This is a great chance for those who were previously having difficulties getting ahead in the game, due to a lack of funds for tuning and purchasing required cars.

・Race Information Display
[Race Information Display] is now available in [Start]-[Quick Options]. (You can also see this in [Race Display] in [Options]).

・Save Data Backup
You can now copy and restore your save data. For details, please refer to the in-game [Manual].

・Personal BGM (Menu)
From [Options]-[Hardware]-[Audio], it is now possible to set the [Personal BGM] (Menu)]. (This can also be accessed from the [Music Library] within [GT Mode]).

・Car Name Change
The official name of "Red Bull X1" has been changed to "Red Bull X2010".

・Integration with the Website
The main features within [GT Mode]-[Community] can now also be accessed through the "gran-turismo.com" official website.

[Important Note:]
* We have made improvements to the [Log] within [GT Mode]- [Community] section, in order to make its operation more stable. Please note that the information that was here before the update has been reset.

* Some contents of the update will not be applied unless you sign in to the PlayStation®Network when you play the game.

[To Check Your Current Version]
To check the version of your software, press the "Manual" button at the bottom of the main menu screen. The version number will be located on the upper left of the index page in this manual.

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
« Reply #33 on: December 20, 2010, 05:01:38 PM »
DAIZ WA WE TALKIN BOUT
now i can get back into GT
hate grinding an doin the same race 200 times to lvl up man
rather race online an pwn sum n00bs and get some xp an mix it up

likin that seasonal events thing

Offline AvatarTT

• Kage
  • Chakra 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 20, 2010, 05:36:33 PM »
Yeah I haven't even checked out online yet but now there's plenty incentive to do so.

I've yet to even SEE it with my own eyes, I read an interesting review and about some 'quirks'
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2010/12/what-gran-turismo-and-forza-can-learn-from-each-other.ars

What's been yal experience in regards to the hiccups this article highlighted?

I understand his frustration with the championships. There are multiple races, tough tracks & opponents. No restarting a race if you mess up. If you wanna quit, you quit the whole thing and start from the first race when you're ready to try again.
On the flip side, it does make it rather exciting eh. Nerve wrecking sometimes lol. And the sense of accomplishment you get from placing 1st overall is great.

Offline Seiryuki

• Genin
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 23, 2010, 10:56:14 AM »
Before I updated to 1.05, I attempted to do a data transfer from my old PS3 (yloded twice) to my Slim. That was priority since I didn't know if the old PS3 would ylod if I started GT5 to do a big update. Not a good risk.

After the data transfer was complete, I noticed that the GT5 "Save Data" was ripped (moved) from the old PS3 to the Slim. The "Game Data" was copied fine, without any change in the file size.

I booted up GT5 on the Slim to verify that all my progress was there. Everything looked fine. Cars were there, progress, items, settings, level and licences. What wasn't there was most important to me. I don't mind doing over the licences, leveling up from zero or getting back cars. What I lost was my photos, replays and custom courses, the first two I don't mind losing. From the in-game manual, I realised that those things were saved on the "Game Data" which showed up to me as 7231MB, which was transferred to the Slim so there shouldn't have been a problem.

That pissed me off the whole day yesterday and I still feel angry.
I just hate to lose something that I've created, being a creator by lifestyle.

I updated both PS3s' GT5 to 1.05 in an attempt to do the "Save Data" backup which is now allowed with this update. Booting up GT5 on the old PS3 showed that all progress was gone but all my courses, replays, photos were there! I copied the "Save Data" from the new PS3 into the old one and everything was good. I did a re-save and copied that "Save Data" to the Slim to see if a 'link' to the "Game Data" could be restored. Didn't work.

I tried tweeting Yamauchi-san about it today. I hope something can be done. I know people can say that you can randomly generate a track and it would look professional and it may be better than the ones I've done before, but it feels hard that I've given those tracks some effort, meaningful names, meaningful curves that I wanted to keep and plus some are on YouTube.
My solution would be for PD to release an update that would allow the exportation and importation of courses to/from HDD. That way I can get those courses outta my old PS3 and into my Slim. Sounds like an easy solution to me, hope they take me on.
[/url]

Offline Spazosaurus

• Dr. Herp Derpington
  • Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 52
    • View Profile
    • The Awesome Company
  • CPU: i5 3470
  • GPU: GTX 780
  • RAM: 8GB Corsair
  • Broadband: Blink 2Mb + Flow 20Mb
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2010, 11:07:05 AM »
I like driving so I'll definitely pick this up very soon.

Offline TheApprentice

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 25
    • PS4, PS3, PS Vita, 3DS XL, Xbox 360, PSPgo
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k
  • GPU: 2x Gigabyte R9 280x
  • RAM: 8GB DDR3 2400MHz
  • Broadband: Rogers
  • Origin ID: TheApprenticePC
  • PSN: The_Apprentice
  • Steam: TheApprenticePC
  • XBL: TheApprenticeXb
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2010, 05:55:09 PM »
Before I updated to 1.05, I attempted to do a data transfer from my old PS3 (yloded twice) to my Slim. That was priority since I didn't know if the old PS3 would ylod if I started GT5 to do a big update. Not a good risk.

After the data transfer was complete, I noticed that the GT5 "Save Data" was ripped (moved) from the old PS3 to the Slim. The "Game Data" was copied fine, without any change in the file size.

I booted up GT5 on the Slim to verify that all my progress was there. Everything looked fine. Cars were there, progress, items, settings, level and licences. What wasn't there was most important to me. I don't mind doing over the licences, leveling up from zero or getting back cars. What I lost was my photos, replays and custom courses, the first two I don't mind losing. From the in-game manual, I realised that those things were saved on the "Game Data" which showed up to me as 7231MB, which was transferred to the Slim so there shouldn't have been a problem.

That pissed me off the whole day yesterday and I still feel angry.
I just hate to lose something that I've created, being a creator by lifestyle.

I updated both PS3s' GT5 to 1.05 in an attempt to do the "Save Data" backup which is now allowed with this update. Booting up GT5 on the old PS3 showed that all progress was gone but all my courses, replays, photos were there! I copied the "Save Data" from the new PS3 into the old one and everything was good. I did a re-save and copied that "Save Data" to the Slim to see if a 'link' to the "Game Data" could be restored. Didn't work.

I tried tweeting Yamauchi-san about it today. I hope something can be done. I know people can say that you can randomly generate a track and it would look professional and it may be better than the ones I've done before, but it feels hard that I've given those tracks some effort, meaningful names, meaningful curves that I wanted to keep and plus some are on YouTube.
My solution would be for PD to release an update that would allow the exportation and importation of courses to/from HDD. That way I can get those courses outta my old PS3 and into my Slim. Sounds like an easy solution to me, hope they take me on.

That's terrible. Goes to show that the data transfer utility isn't perfect at all.
When I was switching from my old fat to the slim the feature simply didn't work, always giving an error in the transfer.
I lost all the save files and data that were "locked" to the fat ps3 including a 95% AC2 save file :(.

Offline AvatarTT

• Kage
  • Chakra 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2010, 07:35:51 PM »

Offline AvatarTT

• Kage
  • Chakra 83
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 03:24:19 PM »
Not sure if anyone is still playing this lol. Folks with a 360 might be into Forza 4 these days.

However for those that are still faithful to GT:

The huge Spec 2.0 Update is now live.

A new update has been released for Gran Turismo 5.
The main contents of the update are as follows:

[Major Changes and New Features]
- Standard Cars now given simplified cockpit views
The over 800 standard cars included in the game are now given simplified cockpit views. You can change your view using the SELECT button when racing, to change your display to the exciting cockpit view.
*Unlike the cockpit view of premium cars, the simplified cockpit is shown in a dark silhouette, and the gauges used for the car will be standard in-game instruments.

- New Opening Movie
A new opening movie is now available from "Gran Turismo TV". When you download this movie, it will replace the current opening movie. The previous version will be viewable within Gran Turismo TV.

- Addition of the weather change menu
On some tracks with weather changes, it is now possible for the user to set time and weather changes from the Quick Menu in both the Arcade Mode, and "Practice" of the GT Mode. Also, you can make more detailed time and weather changes while editing in the course maker and in the online lounge.

- Multiple car settings/save feature
We’ve added a setting sheet feature that allows you to save multiple car settings.
From the [Setting Sheet] on the lower right of the screen, you can check the current settings. You can switch between 3 settings A, B, and C, allowing you to change between your personal settings easily according to the type of race and your objectives.

- Added 11 NASCAR cars
The newest NASCAR 2011 models have been added to the car dealerships. The added cars are the following:
Toyota 2011 Denny Hamlin #11 FedEx TOYOTA CAMRY '11
Chevrolet 2011 Tony Stewart #14 Office Depot CHEVROLET IMPALA '11
Toyota 2011 Kyle Busch #18 M&M'SR TOYOTA CAMRY '11
Toyota 2011 Joey Logano #20 The Home Depot TOYOTA CAMRY '11
Chevrolet 2011 Jeff Gordon #24 Drive to End Hunger CHEVROLET IMPALA '11
Chevrolet 2011 Juan Montoya #42 Target CHEVROLET IMPALA '11
Ford 2011 AJ Allmendinger #43 Best Buy FORD FUSION '11
Chevrolet 2011 Jimmie Johnson #48 Lowe's CHEVROLET IMPALA '11
Toyota 2011 Brian Vickers #83 Red Bull TOYOTA CAMRY '11
Chevrolet 2011 Dale Earnhardt Jr. #88 AMP Energy/National Guard CHEVROLET IMPALA '11
Ford 2011 Carl Edwards #99 Aflac FORD FUSION '11

- Added the Nissan GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports
The Nisssan GT-R N24 Schulze Motor Sports has been added to the car dealer. This is the car entered in the 2011 Nurburgring 24 hour race by Schulze Motorsports of Germany, and is the very car in which Kazunori Yamauchi drove and achieved a class victory.

- Avatar now usable in Photo Travel
An Avatar ON/OFF feature has been added to Photo Travel. Now you can photograph your avatar together with your car.
You can turn the driver avatar ON/OFF by pressing the △ button while positioning the car.

- Replay Fast Forward/Rewind
All replay videos recorded after the 2.0 update will have [Forward] [Rewind] buttons.
You can now easily search for the scene you are looking for and play back a certain section whenever you want to, adding even more fun to the photo mode.

-Improved Online Lounge
[Car Restrictions] has been added in the regulations. You can now limit participants to specific categories such as "NASCAR" and "Super GT". Also, there are now more cars that can be used in shuffle races, and a new "Shuffle Base" setting allows you to set the performance level of cars allocated to each player.
For details, please see Top screen - [Manual] - [Online Race] - [Event Settings] and the "Regulation Settings".

- Additional features to Remote Racing
A "Graph Display" has been added to the remote race screen in GT My Home of granturismo.com, where you can enjoy B-Spec racing. This allows you to visually see the changes in positions in each lap. A time difference display for each car in the race has also been added.

- New Photo Stage Added
The "Indy: NASCAR Pit Stop" stage has been added to photo travel. We invite you to come see and capture the energy of NASCAR's famous pit stops.

- Addition of the Consecutive Login Bonus
When a user logs in consecutively, a bonus will now be applied to experience and race rewards.
It will increase to 110% in the 1st day, 130% in the 2nd day, 150% in the 3rd day, 170% in the 4th, to a maximum of 200% in the 5th day. This will apply to all events both online and offline, so logging in every day will make the game progress faster.

- DLC (Downloadable Content) Compatibility
A [Downloadable Content] button has been added to the lower right of the top screen. Here you can install content purchased from the PlayStation®Store.
Please refer to the product information page of gran-turismo.com for details regarding downloadable content.
*The release of the DLC is planned for 18th October, 2011.

- Official Support for the G25/G27 Racing Wheels
The Logitech G25 Racing Wheel and G27 Racing Wheel are now officially supported. You can now change button assignments for various racing controls on these wheels.

[Other Improvements]
- User interface improvement
- Quick Menu can now be accessed while the race is loading.
- It is now possible to save and resume endurance races.
- Two NASCAR cars selectable in Arcade Mode have been changed from the 2010 models to 2011 models.
- In the Arcade Settings of [Options], AI Car Characteristics settings has been added. You can now change the aggressiveness of the AI against you in Arcade races.
- Some effects of Traction Control have been adjusted. When the TCS level is set to 1, it will not come into effect as much especially in tight corners on dirt tracks.
- Surface Water and Tire Load Indicator displays have been added to the race screen. The Tire Load Indicator can be set from the Quick Options menu that is displayed during the race (when the game is paused using the START button), or the standard Options menu.
- The option to Create Thumbnails for All Cars has been added to the context menu of the Garage. This will update the thumbnails of all cars in the garage.
- Experience gained in online races have been increased by 60%, and rewards have been increased by 66%.
- You can now change the Slipstream Strength settings in the lounge.
- In the Lounge and in [Option] - [General] - [Arcade], it is now possible to turn Visible Damage ON or OFF.
- Drivetrain settings has been added to the regulation settings in the Lounge.
- A setting to prohibit "Tuning" of cars has been added to the regulations settings in the Lounge.
- Adjusted the driving speed of formula cars in banks, and auto-drive when coming onto straights.
- Added a button to [Reset Playlist to Original Settings] under the settings menus of [Menu BGM], [Race BGM] and [Slideshow BGM].
- Personal BGM can now also be set in [Slideshow BGM]
- A new brand "AMG" has been added to the MUSEUM.

[Correction of Known Issues]
- Corrected an issue where the "Torque Sensing Center Differential" installed on a Lancer Evolution X was not functioning.
- Fixed an issue where you could participate in the Intermediate/Tarmac Rally of the Gran Turismo Rally in a Ferrari F1 by using the power limiter.
- Fixed an issue where the Controller Steering Sensitivity was not applied correctly.
- Fixed an issue where there was a server connection problem in certain network environments.
- Fixed an issue where auto-drive would make braking mistakes.
- Fixed an issue where the system would misjudge whether deceleration happens in time when making pit stops in the rain.

[To Check Your Current Version]
To check the version of your software, press the "Manual" button at the bottom of the main menu screen. The version number will be located on the upper left of the index page.

If the number starts with Ver. 2.00, you are playing the latest version of the game.

If not, please press the PS button and exit the game. The game will be updated automatically when you restart it with your PS3™ system connected to the internet.

http://us.gran-turismo.com/us/gt5news/d6025.html

Carigamers

« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2011, 03:24:19 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal