Author Topic: Duelist Central Rules....please READ!!  (Read 2790 times)

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
Duelist Central Rules....please READ!!
« on: October 11, 2004, 10:42:35 PM »
First of all, welcome, one and all, to THE place on the new GATT forums for the duelists among us to chat, strategize and set up shop.
Feel free to discuss anything you'd like here, just as long as it pertains to the Trading Card Game genre, from mana-induced mayhem in Magic: The Gathering, to the fast-paced dueling dynamics of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Now, before you post, consider that like the majority of the threads you'll come across here, the general rules for the GATT forums apply to Duelist Central as well.
However, seeing as how this is Duelist Central and all, a few special rules need to be considered here. So, here are some do's and don'ts for posting here in what used to be known as Card Captors:

DO:

- Post all business involving the buying/selling/trading of cards in the Buying/Selling thread set up for that purpose. It's called that for a reason, you know.

- Post any and all notices of tournaments in the Tournament thread. This applies to announcements of upcoming tournaments, tournaments results, you know, stuff like that. In other words, once it involves a tournament, post it there.

- Feel free to make challenges to other duelists on the GATT forums here. A special challenge thread will soon be set up for this purpose, but, in the meantime, if you've always wanted to settle that rivalry with an old friend of yours, once it's a card game, feel free to do it.

- Feel free to post up any and all news pretaining to card gaming. We're always interested in finding out the latest news about our favourite TCG, and we'll be ever so grateful if you take it upon yourself to give us the scoop.

- Feel free to discuss strategies related to your favorite card game.

DO NOT:

- Post any business involving the buying/selling/trading of cards in any place OTHER than the thread assigned for that purpose. If you do, that thread will be immediately locked or deleted.

- Post just to say 'I don't get this card game', or 'I don't see what all the hype is about.' This thread is for the duelists among us, and it irritates the tar out of us when one of these posts appears. If you don't undertstand the game, feel free to pick up a manual or try to find out more about it, or if you just don't like the game, then DON'T POST just to say so.

- Post  just to get attention. The second I see a thread whose sole purpose is just to say, ' I beat the world champ five turns in a row! I am a God!', consider that thread BLAMMED. :angry:

- Post tournament information in any other thread OUTSIDE of the appropriate thread assigned for that purpose.

- Make duplicate threads. If somebody posted about Yata-Garasu being banned, but you wanted to talk about the same thing, post it THERE. Don't make a new Yata thread.

- Bash other people's ideas. EVERYBODY is entitled to their own opinion, as long as it is done in a polite and a constructive manner.
If you feel you have a better idea, politely offer it up as a suggestion to the person. Do NOT be a gonad and say stuff like: "Boy, you chupid or wha?! Dat card is reel s**t!", PERIOD.

- Disrespect the abilities of your fellow duelist. I do -NOT- want to see posts like "You are s**t! I 100 times better than you!". NOBODY is born an expert at ANYTHING, not even YOU, so please keep that in mind if you're going to berate somebody. And if you absolutely MUST do it, I'd suggest stapling your mouth shut, 'cause you sure as hell ain't going to do it here.

- *NEW* Bump up long-dead topics at the sacrifice of the new ones. Just recently, a couple of popular threads were unceremoniusly killed by somebody who decided that threads that haven't seen the light of day since 2004 should get a wake-up call. Please, people....if nobody's interested, THEN LET THE THREAD DIE, DAMMIT.

....more to come (when I think of them....  :) )
Until then, enjoy your stay here, and.....

GET READY TO DUEL!!!                     
« Last Edit: August 21, 2005, 09:18:45 AM by New_Era_Outlaw »

Carigamers

Duelist Central Rules....please READ!!
« on: October 11, 2004, 10:42:35 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal