Author Topic: naruto vs sasuke  (Read 29210 times)

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2004, 08:44:49 AM »
Dread doh let crix bully yuh, the point of the thread was to get the opinion from ppl, I think the idea that he is so fanatical about the character is affecting his behaviour and that should NOT be the case in these threads, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

That said, RECALL in the fight with Zabuza and Kakashi the FIRST meeting, when he first cast the mist and Kakashi focused his shakra Sasuke started to freak out and say things like "this is what a jounin battle feels like, the intensity was enough to drive a person mad" and he wanted to kill himself with his Kunai so I think thats where AngryBAstard got that Idea from. I think he has a point on that, watch it over if u have to I know I am not wrong. That did happen, so the whole Naruto almost pissing himself so wha sasuke was scared shitless too, OH right after that whole affair Kakashi turned to sasuke and said relax I don't let my teammates die.... I like Naruto more than sasuke not because he has the namesake, but because I like the underdog which is how sasuke kinda looks down on him, hence I like lee's character the most, cause he has to work so hard for what others take for granted!!!

Itachi is just mad though, no comparison there.                    

Carigamers

naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2004, 08:44:49 AM »

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2004, 09:09:38 AM »
horse once again, the two of alyuh misinterpret the show and misinterpret my statements.

I dont care what your opinion is, make it if you must.

But iam deeply perturbed when you make in accurate statements, or make judgements and do not provide facts to support nor do you interpret the situation properly.

It realllyyy pissed me off when he said that naruto beat zabuza.
Damn near impossible at that time for naruto to do such a thing.

For the record, naruto didnt even land a blow on him,  he threw a kunai at him and made him release kakashi, well done, but he did not defeat zabuza in any way.

And as i said, misinterpreting the situation.
Sasuke didnt want to kill him self cause he was scared.
Zabuza was using his hadou , much like orouchi used his, to try and inject fear into them so that they would move and he would detect them.

Sasuke would have stabbed himself in the leg to release the fear with pain, just like he did with orouchi.

Its a lesson learned from when itachi did the same thing to him.

So please, no more unheralded statements.
Sasuke is the one who had to keep callin naruto a scaredy cat everytime he got scared, so that he would toughen up.

Even naruto acknowledged that.

And Sasuke should look down on naruto
Because hes a disgrace to the name shinobi.
Even Sakura is a better ninja
how sad.                    

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2004, 09:47:38 AM »
Now I never said that he defeated Zabuza, if bastard said so I honestly didn't bother to read that much. Beyond that, I did not get the impression that sasuke was going to stab himself to release himself from the semi-illusionary state considering all it took was Kakashi talking to him to settle him down. However I did gather than Naruto's ambition was to release Kakashi in the first place, Naruto himself knew he could not defeat Zabuza that aside HE DID manage to scrape Zabuza below his eye (he didn't lay a finger but a wound from far is just as good in my mind), THOUGH I said neither that he could defeat nor lay a finger, so wats that comment about.

As for you statement
I dont care what your opinion is, make it if you must.
I don't think that having ppl apologize for making a comment shows that they understand ur intentions or lack or caring over the matter, but lets not argue symantics.

Also
But iam deeply perturbed when you make in accurate statements, or make judgements and do not provide facts to support nor do you interpret the situation properly.

The point of my mentioning the parts with zabuza was to do just that, I don't see how ur interpretation MUST be correct seeing as since I DID try to back my opinion u made this comment which OBVIOUSLY implies that my 'facts' are inaccurate and misinterpreted, thats BS man.

Another thing
Its a lesson learned from when itachi did the same thing to him.
That level of technique (the true potential of the Uchicha bloodline limitation) is far beyond the stabbing in the leg as it happens in a matter of 1 WHOLE SECOND. Yeah I am sure he would have learnt to stab himself to break the illusion when u DON't even have the time to do it. As Guy sensai said the trick to Sharingan is where your eyes are... or so he said. Anyways the point is that I don't think that your point is relevant to the situation with Zabuza but hey I am sure you'll write me off as misinterpreting again, so I am gonna stop wasting time at work and get back to work.

I'll wait to see ur response, I think these convs are healthy.                    

Offline ShinSagat

• Jonin
  • Chakra 2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://ps2.ign.com
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2004, 02:44:42 PM »
Can i ask what line are we using to compare d two ?

Best Ninja = Sasuke

Best Fighter = Naruto

Smartest Ninja  =Sasuke

so we have 1 - 1

based on their idols Naruto badder cuz jiraya is a killer so to me that is 2 - 1 but to others that doh matter.

So what is the deciding factor to say who is better.... (not manga :()                    

Hmph...Try again Kid - Sagat

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2004, 03:31:06 PM »
My reasons behind preffering Naruto to Sasuke are:
1.He is the underdog
2.I think he performs well under difficult circumstances (even if its due to his high stamina, he gets the job done)
3.He has the better trainer (Sanin)
4.He has Kyubi
5.He has a compelling personality and changes the life of most characters he comes in contact with aka he has a heart.
6.He fights for others and not just himself. Along those lines, he is not consumed by the need to gain power like sasuke.                    

Carigamers

naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2004, 03:31:06 PM »

Offline AngryBastard

• Chunin
  • Chakra 1
    • View Profile
    • http://
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2004, 07:02:07 PM »

It realllyyy pissed me off when he said that naruto beat zabuza.
Damn near impossible at that time for naruto to do such a thing.

For the record, naruto didnt even land a blow on him,  he threw a kunai at him and made him release kakashi, well done, but he did not defeat zabuza in any way.

ok i am sorry, i now realize the stupidty i put in that post and i apologize:(...naruto didn't beat zabuza..

Zabuza Died one of the dredest ways in the whole show...
zabuza was dred...:(
although naruto did some pretty cool things in the show...i must admit that sasuke did as well...

i agree With W1nTry, that rock lee is one of the best characters in the show, but this bout naruto and sasuke.....
another occasion was during the chuunin exams....when sasuke was ready to give the scroll away...
why would he do dat??
naruto had to punch his lights out....to stop him...
ne of the sasuke defenders cud tell we why he give up so easy?

Look AT the Avatar.. Know why He\'s Waving...
Cuz i Say bye bye..

Offline LoonyToon

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2004, 07:09:04 PM »
Sasuke is the smarter and the better ninja

naruto does have Kyubi but we must remember that it is sasuke we are talkin about. he is a boss.

sasuke will win                    
to whom much is given much is expected

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2004, 11:13:27 PM »
ok win try. take it down a few notches.

Most of my post was a response to angry bastards statements. Not to you, i was plannin on getting to you later.

So when i said that  i hate when inaccurate statements are made and no evidence or attempt to back it up. I was speaking to Angry bastard NOT YOU.

Secondly, what zabuza was doing was not an illusionary technique, he was sending out his killer intent (aka hadou) with his chakura, he was using his chakura in other words, to manifest his intent to kill, this is what he did to scare them.

And kakashi first used kai, the dispelling jutsu, to remove the effect of the chakura, then spoke to sasuke.

Before itachi used the tsukiyomi on sasuke, he merely scared the hell out of him and sasuke had to force himself through will power and pain, to make himself move.
This is wat i was speaking of, yu cant break the tsukiyomi once yur in it, so stabbing your self would be futile.

Wat i did say however, is that , sasuke used the same stabbing himself trick, to get out of the fear jutsu that orouchi was using against him in the forrest.

The reason why he wanted to give up the scroll is because he fought orouchi and he experienced the fear jutsu.

Naruto didnt.
At that time, like a stupid unskilled ninja wanna be, naruto was in the stomach of a damned snake.

As for shin sagat.
Sasuke isnt the smartest, but he is very smart and smarter than naruto.

Naruto is NOT the best FIGHTER AT ALL.

Naruto wins with his insane stamina and his stupid ash luck.

And that hole thing bout who is who teacher, thats silly.
Jiraiya is ah bigger dan , than guy, buh rock is so much flikkin badda dan naruto.

CAnt contest that.
Rock lee with out ah doubt is de biggest underdog in de show, and he has to be beloved for his spirit, he have more heart dan naruto an all, cause de man doh have as much power as anyone else, and he still cuttin up men like wow.

And yuh know what.

You wah talk bout kyubi
steups
FOrget spoilers yes

WE KNOW DE TRUTH
SASUKE PUT DAT FLIKKIN RED POTTONG IN ITS PLACE!

bad doggy! sit!                    

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2004, 08:44:46 AM »
Crixx make some sense here I must say
Naruto is NOT the best FIGHTER AT ALL.
I'd say Neji or Lee is prolly the best fighter (that is taijutsu or fist to fist sluggem out).

Naruto wins with his insane stamina and his stupid ash luck.
LMAO thats kinda true about the stamina, the ash luck though, hmm maybe not THAT lucky, noone save the pharoah is THAT lucky.

SASUKE PUT DAT FLIKKIN RED POTTONG IN ITS PLACE!

bad doggy! sit!
Hey I read the manga too as fast as I they bring out new translated chps, spoilers aside I have to disagree with this, I dont' think Naruto was trying to kick his ass in the same way as Sasuke, more of a mental thing beyond that I won't say cause it'd be a spoiler and i'd get cuskel.                    

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2004, 09:08:06 AM »
oh comeeee onnn

das suchhh a cop out!!

if it was de reverse
if naruto had won that fight,, all the naruto lamers would be saying that thas proof that once and for all, naruto and de kyubi  are better dan sasuke.

But sasuke put them in their place.

Naruto went all out, that was the most powerful naruto has EVER been, that was probably the most powerful he can be, with out the kyubi taking over completly and consuming him AND
Sasuke still won, not because he had as much power as de kyubi.

But because he is better, simple as that.

Naruto said himself that he was giivng it his all and that he would not lose.

He even recovered from the first attack that should have put him down, to get back up and fight again, he could have given up then, but once again, he ran head long into a fight thinkin his spirit could win it for him, but he ran up against a wall of skill and even more determination that he could not beat.                    

Offline SHiZZ

• Ronin
  • Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 11
    • View Profile
    • Art and stories
  • CPU: Intel
  • GPU: 8800gt
  • RAM: 2gigs
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2004, 11:51:57 AM »
Well to be honest I dont think people give naruto a fair chance, yes he has kyubi, and yes he isnt seemingly as intelligent as Sasuke, but he has a lot of heart, and courage when  he needs to be.

Who hasnt stood in mortal fear when faced with grave danger, who didnt  at teh same time as well  stood up for someone  when they thpught too much crap was happening, if yu watch the show carefully, you will realise its about growth of an indiviual, its not abotu starboy ting, or else yes crixx it would be named sasuke, or neijii or kakashi even (lol)
Its about naruto an imperfect person, learning growing in his own way.

If yu cant see yurself in naruto's shoes at some point in time then maybe you arent human.

Naruto is quite intelligent but he expresses it in his own way.

as for who will win.... thing... I woulda said naruto, seeing how sasuke  is lead by the wrong things in this fight                    

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2004, 05:04:55 PM »
Dread krixx now I have to spoil things cause yuh saying thing I doh agree with AT ALL... so hears what the reason Naruto didn't "win" as u would like to deem it was not cause he couldn't and not cause he was not powerful enough even after taking the serious injuries that he did BUT because he was trying to save his friend from HIMSELF, if u recall Naruto hit him on HIS FOREHEAD PROTECTOR, what kind of IDIOT would try to kill a ninja far less his best friend by hitting him and SCRATCHING him on his forehead protector as I recall from the fight that everyone who ONLY watches the anime knows Sasuke told him that he would not be able to even SCRATCH his forehead hence in the manga when they emphasized the SFX 'scratch' when naruto hit the protector that was in DIRECT connection to that whole fight on the top of the hospital. Baka! to top that off he did WIN in a sense cause after that Sasuke thought differently about the REASON HE WANTED TO KILL NARUTO for in the first  place. Also look at where Sasuke was aiming for... it wasn't  the forehead protector and u know that, heck  he aimed the same place TWICE just more to his right the second time I imagine. Dread for a man who is so into it, I think ur infatuation for sasuke's character is making u miss the plot. Naruto may have failed to bring him back but he didn't fail to stop sasuke from doing what he wanted to do to get the whole bloodline limitation thing (underworld moon or whatev). Had Naruto ALSO been fighting to kill Sasuke I am sure he would have WON. Him not letting up and giving his all was to BRING SASUKE HOME. How on God's blessed green earth would that have been accomplished IF he focused so hard to defeat sasuke that he ended up killing him? I mean really come on man, u have it real off...                    

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2004, 05:55:54 PM »
horse, i in wok i tired so i cah give yuh a full reply as yet.

YOu talkin real mess though and i expected it, you ignoring the facts of the battle just because you cant accept the defeat of naruto.

naruto DIDNT AIM FOR SASUKE'S PROTECTOR
yu BAKA MONO, sasuke was using his friggin  sharingan and dodged the attack by naruto.

IF THAT RANSENGAN HAD FLIKKIN HIT SASUKE IN HIS HEAD
HE WOULDNT HAVE A HEAD@!
moron.

Naruto didnt hit sasuke directly, thats why it was only a scratch.

And naruto didnt stop sasuke from attaining the mangekyu.
Sasuke thought that he was dead after the battle, and sasuke on his own decided that he wasnt going to follow his brothers path to power, that he was going ot follow his own path.

Naruto is a failure.
Complete.

DOnt be mistaken, naruto said it himself, that if he needed to, he would break sasuke apart to bring him home, but he couldnt, he tried, he used the stupid kyubi and he just was not enuff!

And the best part, sasuke wasnt even fighting at 100%  and was still more than naruto could handle.

Give it up already, NARUTO LOST DE FLIKKIN FIGHT
HE GOT BEAT
SASUKE IS HIS DADDY
nuff said jeez.

If sasuke had really kill him , yuh woulda still be bawlin how naruto didnt lose right.

ANd you tellin me that my obsession cloudin my judgement? steupsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

and lol at shizz
come nah, dont show them pitty
tell them how much of a potton naruto is.,
and rock is so very very much badda dan naruto is.

ANd no i have never identified with that jack naruto at any point in my life.

But with rock, i think we can all identify.
He is the most human of them all, he is the ant among gods, striving to be at his best.                    

Offline Imperial_X

• Sannin
  • Chakra 2
    • View Profile
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2004, 06:19:16 PM »
I think Naruto should win.  Watching the series alone will make you realize that Sasuke is in a mess.  Naruto actually applies things that he does in training to actual combat situations and wins.  I've only seen sasuke do that once.  That was the fight against Haku where he concentrated chakra to his feet etc.  And no I'm not talking about learning a new technique.

Also, I think everybody in the show with the Sharingan ability is nuts.

The best thing Sasuke had going for was Chidori.  In the missions he gets now, he fails miserably when using his 2 shot trump card.  Look at that fight agains Gaara.  He actually might've won that but if not with one attack, then why bother?

Itachi is balls.  Hes a rapist that only comes out to play when the little kiddies are out.  For example, Kakashi.  More on him later.  Gai kicked the living crap out of that Kisame dudes head and break on the scene like a dreadist.  Mr. Itachi decides its best to retreat.  Its FEAR I tell you.  This further supports my belief that Rock Lee and Gai run things in that show.  "Itachi is a little bitch you say?" Yes, I said it.  He beat the crap outta Sasuke at that inn and as soon as Jiraiya started to help the lad out, he had to use one of his dread techniques to ESCAPE.

Kakashi, apart from his comical contributions to the show, he is a halfway decent fighter.  That fight with Zabuza got overly dramatic for someone on such a low level in the show.  He'd have lost if he went up against Haku most likely.  Yea, watching him get poked in his tummy with the same rusty ole butter knife for 3 days was really glamorous.  It's like a Pilsburry (sp) doughboy commercial gone horridly wrong.

I vote the show to be called Gai and Rock and the others.  

My 4 dollars and 68 cents.                    
Consciousness yearn to kill
To re-affirm the will,
Zealous I burn the drill
Forging, I mould the skill.

Offline ShinSagat

• Jonin
  • Chakra 2
    • View Profile
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2004, 08:46:34 PM »
:unsure: this is a heated topic....

I agree with crixx on most things except that naruto is all stamina and luck d man have a brain on his shoulders. He has used his brain to win alot of fights as well as brawn so doh say is luck all d time.

And since allyuh buss d bag i had a question on that. seeing as the both moves hit actual flesh how come naruto didnt just get another hole in his chest and sasuke head spin off ? they should both died in my books unless of course they had to save them both.

Sasuke prove that he is d one to beat naruto no one else. This is because he is d few people who can predict kyubbis moves. Thus he is d anti naruto not badder than naruto in all sensed but one of the few that can beat him.. Believe you me i agree rock lee bad and is d dreadest man alive but he is not d best fighter without certain key things he need to go higher.                      

Offline Imperial_X

• Sannin
  • Chakra 2
    • View Profile
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2004, 10:50:17 PM »
I'd like to see Naruto try to go up against Rock Lee's Ura Renge.  You can't friggin see the man.  How can you fight that?  And yes, Gaara is a panzee.                    
Consciousness yearn to kill
To re-affirm the will,
Zealous I burn the drill
Forging, I mould the skill.

Offline ShinSagat

• Jonin
  • Chakra 2
    • View Profile
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2004, 01:29:36 AM »
Horse that is a hokage strength boost but what i sayin is to knock naruto out is real pace. Look at what Gai do to garaa wave. That is d kinda thing Rock lee will never be able to do he doesnt have the chakra control. Naruto will only beat him if he go kyubi full on which is d same kinda big move like lotus without breakin everything up                    

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2004, 07:18:25 AM »
I never said that Naruto didn't lose the fight, I just said I thought he won in a different way. As for Sasuke dodging it with his sharingan, though possible, I didn't see it that way. Also if Sasuke did honestly think he killed naruto wouldn't he have gotten the mangekyu? and don't tell me its some nonesense to the extent that once yuh best fren not dead it doh work. Whats the diff between believing completely he was dead and him not actually being dead? at least here.
Also considering the power sasuke hit naruto with and it did NOT kill him that has to stand for something, had as u put it sasuke been hit in the head (not the protector) he would have no head. Dread I know and other ppl that read the manga know that Naruto didn't beat sasuke, however the whole point of this in the first place was who u think is better (this topic has really strayed) I still think Sasuke is a punk and Naruto is badder (I never said the best btw).

On another note, at least I agree with you and many others about Rock Lee, henceforth why I mentioned him in one of my much earlier posts. He kicks ass and is badder than Naruto (not from a power and ability point of view) but from my personal preference. Gaara is a bad@$$ too.

Additionally, Shin... Sharingan can predict Naruto's movements not Kyubi...

And Imerial... though I agree with you about Naruto, I think Itachi is a badman.

Lastly, Dread Crix I do think that Naruto will die eventually, be it as Hokage or at least in persuit of that title at some point in the show,albeit at the end. And I do think that it could very well be fighting Sasuke since all Hokage's seem to die fighting off some impossible foe, but they both die now don't they (or in Naruto's case sealed). I think that if he does NOT die that would be a let down. So come on man saying things like:

If sasuke had really kill him , yuh woulda still be bawlin how naruto didnt lose right.
I like the show and Nautos char, but I would not call something that blatantly obvious to be wrong. If he dead, he dead. I hope when Sasuke eventually gets his @$$ handed to him you can admit he loss...                    

Offline rb

• Sannin
  • Chakra 6
    • Xbox 360,PS2, Dreamcast
    • View Profile
  • XBL: spoonztt
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2004, 12:34:55 PM »
Crixx seriously answer this

Did Naruto want to kill Sasuke ?

If the answer is no then all your ramblings are for nothing.

You know damn well he could have if he wanted to. Gama Bunta woulda squashed the bile outta Sasuke easily.Yes I do know Sasuke beat Naruto fair and square.  Sasuke was fighting to kill.  Naruto wasnt. Allyuh Sasuke fanboys in denial just like Sasuke. If Naruto was fighting to kill Sasuke would be dead.

Anyways now that there appears to be a time lapse coming I won't be surprised to see them clash again sometime soon. I wonder what techniques they'll learn. I can't wait to see a double chidori from Kakashi :D

Offline bAnDiT

• Chunin
  • Chakra -1
  • Rest in Peace.
    • View Profile
naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2004, 07:45:08 PM »
Sasuke was fighting to kill.  Naruto wasnt. Allyuh Sasuke fanboys in denial just like Sasuke. If Naruto was fighting to kill Sasuke would be dead.
^^^^^ :blink:
me and rb agree on sumthin this is new
yes naruto will win :ph34r:                      
I love Yu-Gi-Oh!

But Gatt didn\'t help I\'ll be watching from above

The game is not over until the final move is made

Carigamers

naruto vs sasuke
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2004, 07:45:08 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal