Author Topic: Who is ur favourite Naruto character  (Read 29903 times)

Offline PsiVal

• Global Moderator
  • Jonin
  • Chakra -1
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
Who is ur favourite Naruto character
« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2004, 02:27:30 PM »
I agree with theses mofos above me allyuh biggin up Gaara to much...yeh i know dread power & screw up background make for an ubber rapist but he not in the class with any sannin so W1nTry really leave the extra (bleep) out of it...cause really if you was to put Gaara in a real fight using normal ninja & illusionary techniques he get he a$$ washhhh...he cant even throw a decent punch damn it, he must be cant even kick...lol
I like Gaara too u know but plz take it down, Naruto is my boy cause he reminds me of something i see in myself and that is lacking in the world today by those who really should have this supposed...(Will of Fire) That bloody relentless feeling having any opponent be utterly annoyed to say the least and saying things like..."Why wont you just die already" :slasher: ...ppl say that to me a lot i just say "because it's not in my job description" :ph34r: thats just me, having that ingenuity not to just survive a battle but to live through it & therefore defeat your opponent/obstacle whatever it may be...& the feeling of knowing that somebody out there cares...

...I will not be trifled with...                    
dEaTh Iz Easy LiFe Iz HaRd

Carigamers

« Reply #40 on: November 30, 2004, 02:27:30 PM »

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #41 on: November 30, 2004, 03:05:22 PM »
ROTFL, I knew my posts would get men up and about... LOL, anyways, to be honest I really didn't like Gaara at first, esp as he put down meh boy Lee, dread I feel it fuh de man after all the badness he put down he still lose, and to think he still stand up after. But that aside, Lets put things in perspective here... first I said I think x,y,z are 'badest' in that order, then I said uber powerful bad men. Now notice I did not put man like Orochomaru or The fifth or the third for that matter. Those that I mentioned are just my prefernece. As for Gaara beating Gai and Kakashi, I might have exagerated a bit, but I still think he could esp with the Desert requiem. But then at the same time man like Naruto could summon Gama bunta and squash Sasuke. In this show it strikes me that under the correct cicrumstances anyone is capable of doing what seems impossible. SO doh take my comments personally ppls, lol @ Psival, dread is a cool scene you see eye to eye with Naruto and all but hey what u said is a cool scene its ur opinion. Draed CRIXX is be eral kix to argue with you, sasuke is still a bulla, even if gaara is a rapist. But anyways, Gaara is a dan, but I do think and know he could get wax is small thing. I just have my preference that the man deserve real props for being so powerful from SO young. Could any of them have defeated him when they were younger(say still in acadamy? man like the third grandson, konohamaru??) NOPE save and except maybe itachi, being 13 and an ANBU commander. De man dread. Orochomaru B1tch was real bad too with that bone bloodline limitation, shame he not gonna be around anymore or anyone else with his powers.                    

Offline ShinSagat

• Jonin
  • Chakra 2
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • http://ps2.ign.com
« Reply #42 on: November 30, 2004, 03:06:27 PM »
Ok this goin on a while now so i go ask a different question

What is itachi in terms of rank if he can beat a sannin do u think he is at that level ? (namely orochimaru)                    

Hmph...Try again Kid - Sagat

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2004, 03:06:29 PM »
Oh and one more thing CRIXX, if not for having seals, Orochomaru B1tch would have been dead by the 1st seal not the second!!! Heaven help him if he had no seals!!!                    

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2004, 03:10:20 PM »
Aye Shin man I think that Orochomaru could defeat Itachi (once again ppl under the right circumstances, relax) cause though he said he left Akatsu cause Itachi was more powerful thats not to say he would win. Orochomaru has spent his lifetime (and others for that matter) or at least PARTS thereof learning and mastering all types of jutsu (recalls whole battle with the third) so he is by all means a very dangerous person. And think, Orochomaru is one of the Legendary Sanin, whos to say Itachi know he is more powerful than he is? Look how they evaluated Jaraiya? saying that it would not matter how many of them there were... thats an indication to me that Jaraiya is a REAL BAD MAN, so Orochomaru can't be THAT far behind?... that said he is prolly on par with teh Sanin... time will tell, well that and the story writers.                    

Carigamers

« Reply #44 on: November 30, 2004, 03:10:20 PM »

Offline PsiVal

• Global Moderator
  • Jonin
  • Chakra -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2004, 04:00:33 PM »
lol @ Psival
I was waiting for your reply

Ok W1nTry i get...got some good points & it truly is basically a point of veiw...P.S. dont spoil it for those who didnt see the manga even though it seems inevitable for orochimaru...
Spoiler...Rock Lee enters

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2004, 04:48:32 PM »
horz

It have no discussion bout the orouchimaru vs itachi thing

orouchimaru didnt leave akatsuki simply cause itachi was too powerful

in his own words, orouchi said that he was AFRAID of itachi, thatttt is when yu know things realll  bad!!

when ah man injectin needles in orouchi
yu needsss not to be messin with that man.

talk done                    

Offline LoonyToon

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2004, 06:36:39 PM »
i agree with crixx on that one

itachi have to be a bad man if orouchimaru afraid of him

yea but psival dont be dissin gaara nah

just the fact that he does not need to kick or punch to beat a bad man like rock lee says alot                    
to whom much is given much is expected

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2004, 08:01:56 AM »
Hmm boy crixx I must have read a diff sub or watched a different sub from you, cause in the one I have, he says itachi is more powerful... I guess lost in translation is a heck of a thing... we may never know... I will look up the manga I have and compare what was said in the anime eps I have.... get back when I do.

PS Even that may not be enough cause there are not only different subs of the anime but also of the manga.                    

Offline PsiVal

• Global Moderator
  • Jonin
  • Chakra -1
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2004, 08:36:42 AM »
I not really dissin Gaara Loony, he was born a rapist so he needed not to learn that kinda stuff but what about the ppl who train like hell damn it to become rapists & do devious crap to become so like Orochimaru huh...so it doesnt reallly say a lot he cant help it if he was born so but rock lee is a man who had no skill come then come & get skill to become a rapist cause really you know if anyone else was in that ring with lee when those gates open sweat buss - remember in jail never to drop the soap...lol
I give Gaara his props he was born so but what if Gaara wasnt born with the Shukaku what kind of Jutsu would he have??? :huh:                      

Offline LoonyToon

• Chunin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2004, 01:27:01 PM »
the thing we have to look at is that he WAS born so
and there are somethings about him that caught sasuke's attention even before sasuke knew his fighting style like how he was able to sneak up right under him without him noticing                      
to whom much is given much is expected

Offline Hyuuga_Funaki

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2004, 10:12:15 PM »
thats true........Orichimaru did say he FRAID Itachi...mainly because Itachi had the legendary sharigan!!! (i think)  thats why Orichimaru want sasuke body so that he could go up against Itachi and kill him so that it would have nobody that could beat him....with the sharigan in his possession Orichimaru can learn jutsus faster and in result become more closer to his ambition;to become the ultimate being by learning all the jutsus ever made and known...and also inventing he own......

THAT is he amibition......Orichimaru quote:' there are over 10,000 JUTSUS in the world a ninja cant learn all of them in one lifetime..in order for one to learn all the justus in the world and understand everything about it that person can be considered to be THE ULTIMATE BEING'

but the thing is in order to do this a person must have lived a VERY LONG TIME in order for that to happen Orichimaru INVENTED a jutsu which allows him to transfer his soul from one body to another.......

yes Orichimaru is AFRAID OF A ITACHI(both of them is geniuses) the real difference between the two of them is that one has the SHARINGAN another doesnt.........but you have to admit Orichimaru is MORE INTELLIGENT than Itachi and knows that if he went up against the SHARIGAN,ESP THE MANGYKYEU SHARIGAN is a battle he cant win because the man will just copy everything he do....                    

Offline Venom

• Genin
  • Chakra -3
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2004, 09:51:51 PM »
ero sennin is the best horse                    

Offline ShinSagat

• Jonin
  • Chakra 2
    • View Profile
    • http://ps2.ign.com
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2004, 12:15:43 AM »
ok wit the itachi thing.. the reason i said it is that i dont think that Orochimaru can beat him but itachi is fraid jiraya and orochimaru not friad jiraiya so maybe is just d fact of the sharingan probably negates what orochimaru does and not jiraiya. Das why i ask if u think he is a kinda sannin                    

Hmph...Try again Kid - Sagat

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2004, 07:38:10 AM »
I have to ask the question, so lets see... what is it really? Itachi, Orochomaru and Jaraiya... I suppose that Jaraiya knows about the Legendary Sharingan that Itachi possesses,... but that hasn't seemed to phase him... Orochomaru on the other hand seems to have a problem with Itachi... and yet none with Jaraiya.... Could it be because many of Jaraiya's jutsus are linked to the Frogs? and well you can't imitate that as its a bloodsigned pact with Jaraiya? as opposed to Orochomaru who uses other forms of Jutsus in addition to the snakes? THere are clearly jutsus that Itachi has that Orochomaru (being in Akatsu) might know (eg the Devine Illumination jutsu escaping the frog mouth enclosure) that Jaraiya does NOT know about, and thats why Jaraiya does not 'fear' him yet... Also ITachi never attacked till after the third was dead do you think that was coincidence? or intentional? Also why does Orochomaru fear Itachi? he is one of the Sanin, has his OWN HIDDEN VILLAGE and can summon the snakes? That must mean Itachi is much badder than we know... or there is some hidden reason that will be realised in later episodes. Time will tell... I think that he is badder than we've seen so far to be sure, I also think there is a hidden reason we are yet to know and I think that jaraiya is also badder than we've seen so far....                    

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2004, 11:51:13 AM »
orouchi does not know the fire of the sun god, or the divine illumination as you call it.

That is itachi's own creation, it his evolution of the fire of the uchiha house.
Jiraiya thought that his prison was inescapable  and itachi easily proved him wrong. Jiraiya is probably now coming ot terms with how flikkin dread itachi is.

And iam begining to wonder more and more why itachi didnt want to kill jiraiya, its odd, cause in reality, he would have no problem with that imps jiraiya

i think it really does all link to what has been said about itachi's personality

he is kinda like shika in a way

he reallllyyyyyyy doesnt care about anything
except the missions he choises to do, and i suppose its for a very good reason he accepts them

gai wasnt part of the mission and he had already put down kakashi, and inject needles in kurinai and asuma, so escaping from 1 standing ninja would be easier than 4                    

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2004, 01:44:09 PM »
I doh remember any pins... but anyways... Dread how yuh could buss down Jaraiya so dread? yuh mad oh what? Jaraiya is a bad bad man. In time we'll see the full extent of their repective powers. Also, as I reacall Itachi saying he was tired from the days events and that he even had to use 'that' justu. So I wouldn't say he so EASILY got out, how many more times could he use it? as I said time will tell. I have an inklin that in the end, Sasauke will put down orochomaru and Itachi and have a all out against naruto when he is the 6th or something. Kinda like the legacy of all the hokage's they all die figthing some incredibly powerful foe to protect the village.

One more thing, Jaraiya taught the 4th and the 4th was an UBER badest. Yellow flash!!! BAW... So what does that make the master? not an uber badest as well?? of couse!                    

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2004, 02:58:18 PM »
well not nessecairally

saroutobi taught jiraiya and both jiraiya and de  4th is badda men dan him.

i think its pretty obvious that de 4th surpassed both the 3rd and jiraiya.

he invented alot of very high level jutsus that others can do

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2004, 03:14:21 PM »
That is true, the 4th was the genious hokage (then again weren't they all?) who developed kinda the ultimate technique... soul bind that he used on kyubi. Though the 3rd also used the technique, and well Jaraiya, most of his Jutu's we've seen invloved alot of frogs... I would like to see other justu's, cause he is a baddest.                    

Offline Xenos

• Chunin
  • Chakra 16
    • View Profile
    • my website
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2004, 03:56:37 PM »
my fav is neji, the man just bad. just look at de man eyes and u done know he's a dread man.

Carigamers

« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2004, 03:56:37 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal