Official Forums > The Archive

Shivadee at E3 2005!!

(1/11) > >>

shivadee:
Well folks here i am. LA. Immediately ariving into LA and driving from the airport I am seeing these huge banners "WELCOME CHANG3" Above the logo is the Playstation symbol and fragments of the X O etc buttons above.

Today I head down to the Convention Centre (LACC) to get my pass and stuff. SHould be interesting since I have no clue how to get there and back. Yuh boy buy one big@ss map of LA and yuh jut need to know which way is north. And yuh good. I think

I getin mih digicam today so from tomorrow you go see pics up and stuff. We go speak later

TriniXaeno:
sweet!, keep us updated!

shivadee:
Alright next update. Went to LACC today to get my pass. BOY!! MAN LEGGO AN MTV /\TRL "WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO". From 3 blocks down i seeing a BIG ATARI MATRIX LOGO ? Yep apparently the incapable ATARI making THE PATH OF NEO. Lewee hope this one dock blow.

When he see the place. If yuh SEE TING. THey setting up shop but posters the size of buildings. One hall look like it totally dedicated to PS3. All over the walls, steps (airbrush) and windows FULL of the WELCOME CHANG3 logo.

Check out the Nintendo and MS area too. THey still settin up. Steps to go up into the South Hall have THE LEGEND OF ZELDA spray on it. Men walking around in HALO 2 marine uniforms, Samurai Uniforms and ting. The BOOTH BABES were in effect. Apparently they were having a meeting for what they have to do and all. On man talking to them like he is the pimp or something

Man i gorn clear. Pick up some brochures to share with the guys. I done see juzzy selling so i buying. Today i goin Best Buy to get a Digicam.

TriniXaeno:
* [X]-Baego cries.
I wish I was up there with you boy shivadee!

get dat cam quick! take pics mc!

shivadee:
http://www.e3insider.com/index.aspx

for those that cyah wait. this is what i see today

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version