Author Topic: Old member sign in  (Read 5033 times)

Offline Paulette

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« on: September 22, 2003, 09:40:48 AM »
Could someone PLEASE tell me how we are to sign in our old accounts.  The old passwords are not working so I just had to register a new account to ask this bloody question! : evil:                    

Carigamers

Old member sign in
« on: September 22, 2003, 09:40:48 AM »

Offline Lovyan

• Ancient
  • Genin
  • Chakra 1
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2003, 09:49:01 AM »
it's a new forum, clearly you had to re-register. old forum gone.
this is in wrong thread. next time take it to newbie corner.                    

Offline PapaSmurf

• Ancient
  • Sannin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://deathtofanboyishspammahs.gatt.co.tt
Old member sign in
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2003, 10:12:38 AM »
Making all things new......begginning with u.
The forums look great but will they be as fast as the othewr forums                    
Zetsumyoken......the Miracle Sword descends

Offline DEATH

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
    • http://
Old member sign in
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2003, 10:35:41 AM »
read the faqs posted by guru thats all                    

Offline SIRblackice

• Genin
  • Chakra -1
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2003, 12:34:11 PM »
i think the faq needs a lil more info in them i don't mean actual quests and answers but kinda expand a lil on the ones there                    

Carigamers

Old member sign in
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2003, 12:34:11 PM »

Offline frenchkiller

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2003, 12:51:03 PM »
Thanks for the responses from the nice guys.  To Lovyan I say: what is clear to one person is not necessarily clear to another - your way of responding does not make one feel welcome to the Gatt - pity!  I suppose you consider you have enough members in the Gatt already so me and my friends will take ourselves elsewhere...  Thanks again for the "warm welcome!!!  In any case this new website will make anyone fall asleep - the colors reallllly suck!  pale pale pale...                    

Offline Meamyam

• Genin
  • Chakra 3
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2003, 01:24:14 PM »
Ok c'mon guys no need to blow it out of proportion.  Lovyan wasn't trying to be rude she was short admittedly but not rude really. From Paulette's first post she seemed somewhat impatient and that is what probably got Lovyan to respond so curtly. Lets forget it and move on ok?

I am glad to see the whole family on the forums - you will be able to help answer questions on Euro+ better than anyone else. As for the colours - well the old ones were accused of being too dark so I guess not everyone will be happy with the two schemes that are currently implemented. Perhaps more will be added that may suit you better. I feel homesick for the dark look too but I'm giving them a go. :mrgreen:                    

Offline JIN

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2003, 02:04:39 PM »
its easy read and understand thats wat i did because i had no clue wat to do also but i think now i am getting the hang of it  :roll:  :wink:  :wink:                    

Offline Lovyan

• Ancient
  • Genin
  • Chakra 1
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2003, 12:18:08 AM »
To Lovyan I say: what is clear to one person is not necessarily clear to another - your way of responding does not make one feel welcome to the Gatt - pity!  I suppose you consider you have enough members in the Gatt already so me and my friends will take ourselves elsewhere...  Thanks again for the \"warm welcome!!!  In any case this new website will make anyone fall asleep - the colors reallllly suck!  pale pale pale...

Oh my apologies for a seemingly unwelcome, curt reply but it was short and to the point. I suppose due warning was not sent out a week or so in advance so this new stuff may shock.

If I spoonfeed anyone here it's because I know they definitely don't know better. Apparently assumptions were wrong to think that an old user would know his/her way around the forums and that FAQS would be read, and topics would be in the correct places.

Tant pis! No need to get defensive. You think our new site is soporific, but that is not necessarily what others think. There is however another option to view it.                    

Offline QDizzle

• Kage
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2003, 01:05:28 AM »
Could someone PLEASE tell me how we are to sign in our old accounts.  The old passwords are not working so I just had to register a new account to ask this bloody question! : evil:

welcome Newbie what games do u play cause u really cant be a seasoned gatter if u didnt know they were changing forums                    

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • :ps3::wii::xbox360:
  • Referrals: 35
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carigamers.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 680 2GB
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: Nexus 5x
  • PSN: TriniXaeno
  • XBL: TriniXaeno
Old member sign in
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2003, 08:51:59 AM »
Nice recovery lovyan!!

Open arms to all especially during this transitional period.

It is a bit of culture shock. Can't wait for a blue black bold theme.                    

Offline Paulette

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2003, 11:48:08 AM »
Ah lovyan it is true that women are smarter than men, is it not?  Baego thinks you made a nice recovery, I don’t, but then, like yourself, I’m a woman and therefore I can see the sarcasm written all over your poll .  Tant pis comme tu le dis si bien !  I will stick to my foreign gaming associations with my girlfriends, at least we are welcomed honestly in those forums and are not laughed at for asking what might be considered by seasoned users, as silly questions.  

I think I understand better why the GATT has so little chicks!  As to my opinion about the new site – it’s a free world and we each have a right to his or her own opinion – unlike most people I say what I think and frankly I don’t give a darn what others think!  At least I am honest and I NEVER APOLOGIZE unless I really mean it!

Adieu a tous

Offline Lovyan

• Ancient
  • Genin
  • Chakra 1
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2003, 12:11:06 PM »
I didn't consider it a recovery. It was an apology and you're possibly seeing things that ought not be seen. If of course there was sarcasm I don't think females are exclusive to understanding.

If you can't get over a little newbie treatment (everyone gets it and you're not excluded because you're female), then you should stick to your girlfriends. What is it about girlfriends? Not seeing the sex connection anywhere in this matter. Sorry!

Again don't let this deter you from posting. Not everyone is as unfriendly as I am. It's just that as I said before I don't like spoonfeeding anyone. You can read I am certain and there's help everywhere. No need to panic.                    

Offline Paulette

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2003, 12:47:00 PM »
You are obviously too young to understand the complexity of human nature much less the complexity of females, maybe one day you'll be more in touch with your feminin side.  

It is not a matter of man or woman nor a matter of "girlfriends", it is frankly a matter of me no longer signing up 39 female members due to your "attitude".  It is as simple as that.  

Sometimes it's necessary to put one's pride aside and think of the "ASSOCIATION" of which you are a part.  It also has nothing to do with "spoonfeeding" as you call it (although that is something you'll need to learn to do if you ever become a Mom!) but rather about being "courtoise"...actually you just don't get it...really not...I pity you kiddo!                    

Offline Rampage

• Kage
  • Chakra 5
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gatt.co.tt
Old member sign in
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2003, 01:22:15 PM »
um...lovyan apologized an thing why you telling her these bad things?
she is a big woman you know, what you mean to young? you're a granny? and because of one person you making that stop you? when you in a job, cause one man doh like you head you will leave the job? then you tell her to think of the association, you know how much things lovy did for gatt etc, you know how long she in gatt? but this between youl oui, rule no1 of man...never get into 2 woman business cause they go both turn on yuh mc. paulette bring in the 39 females, just because 1 person you fall out with, doh make that bring you down or think less of gatt or whatever. no matter where you go there will always be 1 or 2 who eh really like you head, i not saying that lovyan dont though                    

Offline Paulette

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2003, 01:50:18 PM »
Not yet a Granny but definitely old enough to be your Mom or even Lovyan's.  I've been part of a French gaming association for over 8 years now (over 8000 members in it, an Australian one with over 12000 members for 10 years, a Swiss one with over 4000 members and a German one with over 4000 members) and never had a problem so I suppose I'm not used to shit.  My "gals" and me will just stick with our foreign associations.  Oh by d way that was not an apology and I'm glad 4 u all dat Lovyan did so much 4 d Gatt.                    

Offline Rampage

• Kage
  • Chakra 5
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gatt.co.tt
Old member sign in
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2003, 02:21:51 PM »
wow, how many languages do you speak?                    

Offline Paulette

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
Old member sign in
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2003, 03:52:54 PM »
I speak three languages and write four.

This is my last poll as I will no longer be signing into the Gatt.  Hope your Association becomes a nice big one.

Good luck to you all.

Bye                    

Offline Guru

• Chunin
  • Chakra 5
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: 2 x Intel Xeon Processor E5-2658A v3
  • GPU: EVGA Nvidia 1080 FE
  • RAM: 48 Gig Crucial DDR4
  • Broadband: TSTT
  • PSN: Gurukast
  • Steam: Gurukast
  • XBL: gurukast
Old member sign in
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2003, 06:15:01 PM »
Noted.
To all involved... next time, take it to the PMs.                    

Carigamers

Old member sign in
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2003, 06:15:01 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal