Author Topic: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD  (Read 406918 times)

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
Re: Possible Naruto Plot Endings
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2006, 09:16:25 AM »
3) That they want the Bijuu inside of them as well to become unstoppable (but if they want this, how r they gonna get it sealed inside them? Only the 4th can do it which supports thefact that the leader of akatsuki is the 4th)
The fact remains that the true intentions for collecting all 9 demons is unknown. It would be fruitless to speculate what the scroll in the statues mouth is or what it does. What gave you the impression that the 4th was the only 1 able to seal demons? Then how does that explain EVERY OTHER Jinchuuriki in the NAruto world? Gaara (last I checked his mother's sacrifice was part of that combintion) and what of the girl (two tail) JUST taken down by akatsuki?. The 4th being the leader whilst an intersting plot twist would imho be stupid.

I prefer the naruto==4th though. That aside, since you've asked ppl to ask questions, how are these on for size:
Who defeated the 1st and 2nd hokage's??? the battle between Sasuke and Naruto at the end of the fire country with the 2 massie statues are of the 1st and his opponent?? who was that powerful nin? who did the 2nd sacrifice his life to defeat?

Are only Sanin's capable of summoning giant creatures? ( I will bet on NO as in te series there was the 'ghost' castle which was actually the belly of a HUGE chameleon).

How did Kakashi gain the Mangekyou Sharingan?

How fast is Gai Sensei for real? I mean Itachi did say to NOT underestimate him (that says alot for itself)?

Why hasn't anyone else used the 4ths jutsu of teleportation and does this mean it was a secret that died with his departure?

Why did Sasori (THE PUPPET GUY, YES EmpireKking, he is also the lizzard puppet) hesitate and allow his granny to kill him?

Why is Sakura so DAMN LAME?

WHat other abilities make Sunade really elegable to be the 5th? the 3rd fought both both the 1st and 2nd + Orochomaru and still won overall. Could she really take on an akatsuki member? apart from her intelligence, strength and medical jutsu, what makes her good enough?

Why hasn't someone realized that Orochomaru and Michael Jackson are the same person?

Why haven't the DAMN FILLERS ENDED YET?

and MOST importantly.....

why did the chicken cross the road?

Carigamers

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2006, 09:16:25 AM »

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i12-28 000 @ 12.3GHz
  • GPU: Nvidia GT X9 128GB
  • RAM: HDDR12 224GB
  • Broadband: Jesus's Love
  • MBL: Samsung Note 12
  • Steam: Naruubi
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2006, 09:28:47 AM »
actually in the Naruto 3 movie sakura loooks rel bad.......Gai sensai has to be really fast because wen he unlocked the fourth gate some guy(forgot name) said that he was moving faster than speed of sound...<Lee was keeping up with him with a injured ankle an the weights still on>
Guess who's back. Not me. :|

Offline Gaara_Temari_Rulz

• Genin
  • Chakra -36
  • In your lie, I've found my truth.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 22, 2006, 12:28:35 PM »
Way u hav real good questions boi..........The fourth is like the only one that can do it well and be able to seal it so that ppl like naruto can fully harness the Bijuu's power. They said that they were more jinchurris but they did not necessarily hav to be like naruto. Gaara is nuttin like naruto. Naruto can take chakra form the Fox when needed(Naruto-Neji fight) and also slowly transform by releasin the tails one by one(Manga),but Gaara can only slowly let the shukaku out(Gaara-Sasuke fight). He cant borrow Chakra from it like Naruto. In the manga wen he was fightin Deidara(BOy or girl???) that was ALL GAARA. NO Shukaku power at all since he vowed to never let it out again,remember the shukaku was not properly sealed thus y gaara is unstable. Maybe the other bijuus  were also not properly sealed in their human vessels, and the actual human vessels maybe had physical deformities or couldnt control the power scaring the ppl and leaders n thus y they were gladly abandoned by their villages. Not all the Bijuu were captured as well, Deidara and the little boy fought a Bijuu turtle, so maybe not allwere sealed......

Anyone can summon Large creatures, as long as they have the contract and the chakra capacity. Naruto is not a Sannin, THe big Chameleon Castle(as u said) and the water thing that the guy who worked 4 orochi summmoned. I'm guessin since these creatures are like really deadly, the scrolls to contract with them are carefully guarded by ppl in power and other high rankin ninjas like the sannins, hokages etc

I dont believe KAkashi has a real mangekyuo sharingan. Since he doesnt hav the Uchiha blood, he was not able to develop the real Mangekyou. Besides he jus found another way to do it, he didnt do the killin friend thing so he probaquired a lamer version than ITachi's own. He prob found a way to create his own unique version since he is not an UChiha and didnt kill his friend..........

Well duh Gai sensei fast!!!!!!!!! Itachi knows that. Also since Gai sensei explained to everyone (ITachi and Kisame inclusive) how to fight a sharingan user, this combined with the fact that itachi know's he is fast prompted him to warn kisame. I think lee is faster than Gai since Lee was keepin up with Gai when they both opened their gates and lee still had his weights on him in 196!!!!!!!!

Maybe the 4th(who is either really good or really evil, no one knows) wanted to pass on his Justsu but didnt get a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!! Since he supposedly "died"..................Maybe sumone does hav it,but not anyone we've seen yet.

Sasori wanted to die i think, iahv to go and read overthe manga, i cant find them i'll get bk to u on that

Sakura not lame anymore, i think she get real dred compared to the loser she was b4!!!!!!!!!!!!! tha't according with the manga tho......

Firstly cus tsunade was from konoha, secondly she was a LEGENDARY SANNIN who trained under the 3rd hokage. She is the daughter of the 1st hokage. She is the ultimate Healer. She's an activist that revolutonized the Healing ninja ways, She's smart,FRIGGIN  POWERFUL, and has an Imortality technique!!!! She woulda kill ORochimaru if Kabuto wasnt there. Even if he has use of his arms i think she woulda beat him that time and also if naruto and shizune wasnt there. She's a good leader but  LAstly and most importantly, she has really REALLY FRIGGIN BIG BOOBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They really are the same person, i agree!!!!!!!!!!

DAM FILLERS SUPPOSED TO FINISH AT 200!!!!!!!!!!!! since they woulda be startin NAruto 2 and it wulda make sense if they started it from episode 200 (naruto 2, 200 get it???) i hate them for draggin it on 4 so long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and lastly.........whydidthe chicken crosst the road? its actually very simple............... The chicken has a very complex mind(lol), it consciously thinks of life,death,survival,procreation and dangers to itself and its progeny. The chicken has dreams and fears and hopes. So maybe the chicken had to cross the road to go bak home or warm it's eggs or eat or get eaten or run away from an evil farmer whowastryin to sexualy torture it(lol),idont know, the only thing we know 4 sure is that the chicken crosses the road....................to get to the other side(lol), 4 watever the reason.......even if it's tryin to escape a madcow. lol!!!!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2006, 12:35:42 PM by Gaara_Temari_Rulz »
Gaara is Kazekage now bi@tches!!!

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 22, 2006, 01:24:21 PM »
I dont believe KAkashi has a real mangekyuo sharingan. Since he doesnt hav the Uchiha blood, he was not able to develop the real Mangekyou. Besides he jus found another way to do it, he didnt do the killin friend thing so he probaquired a lamer version than ITachi's own. He prob found a way to create his own unique version since he is not an UChiha and didnt kill his friend..........
I disagree here. I think kakashi has developed the rea deal MS. However as in keeping with another theory I have about the 3 types of MS, kakashi's own is just 1 form and thus looks different. As trini said, at the point he used it against deidara, it was also imho more powerful that ameretsu (itachi's divine illumination). But that remains to be proven. I have another theory which ties DIRECTLY into this and is regarding that legend of killing your best friend to acheive the MS. It is possible that is indeed 1 way. However I suspect it's actually a lie created by Itachi to lure Sasuke into performing the act. Remember kyubi warned Sasuke NOT to kill Naruto and that he would regret it.
Now 1 may think well it's cause Kyubi may be released and wtf pwn anyone around. However we have already established that if Naruto bites the dust so does kyubi, so that can't be the reason. I suspect it is a setup by itachi to get sasuke to perform the act thereby unleashing some incredible but LETHAL power. At that point Itachi would pop by, off an ALREADY dying sasuke and take the power for himself without the side effect of DEATH... or something along those lines.

Sakura not lame anymore, i think she get real dred compared to the loser she was b4!!!!!!!!!!!!! tha't according with the manga tho......
Nah she still blows (and prolly not in a way naruto would like either. Sure she has super strength and heaing abilities. But like the 5th she hasn't shown any great speed and as they say in the martial arts indus, there are the quick and the dead. She has NO chance of taking on sasuke or anyone of their calibre. She imho so far was good as a puppet and nothing more. I do HOPE to see her WTF pwn but as it stands, she's got A LONG road ahead of her.

And about the chicken, the real answer is:
Because Michael Jackson thought it was a little boy so it was running for its dear life!

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2006, 01:55:26 PM »
where in the manga is equal to episode 196

Carigamers

« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2006, 01:55:26 PM »

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2006, 03:58:24 PM »
bah.. ALL naruto episodes above 140 ish are non manga , ie. filler , they have no point , no story.. thus the increaesed sh!t ....

around ep 200 the anime will start back with manga 250 something or so.. not sure of the exact numbers, but they  have enough manga to do at least 50 episodes with a little streching .

Sakura ain't that weak imo , she and the old lady took out an akatsuki member ,the ONLY akatsuki member to die  in the recent arcs , you have to think of her as you would a DOTA hero, she's like your Enchantress,  does tons of damage in the right position and heals allies , but if you catch her alone she's dead, doesn't mean she's weak, just needs different tactics and support ....
    5th is probably the same thing as sakura + summoning slugs.. a support and one time heavy damage person....  Plus she can heal herself efficiently , and probably has some bad@ss genjutsu to confuse enemies as well.
 ' the quick and the dead' doesn't always hold , look at naruto , has he been faster in ANY fight he fought?, sakura/tsunadae healing powers will allow them to do something similar , albiet never as good.

Gai is probably the fastest guy in the narutoverse thats still alive.. the only person faster was Yondaime, but he didn't really 'move' , he teleported instantly , while it was the fastest he needed to have a seal or marker at the location in order to teleport there  ( thus special kunai, leaving mark on guy's foot) ..

Yondaime would never betray konoha , and up to now akatsuki's actions have not been supportive of konoha.. so he's not their leader, but is definately strong enough to be...  besides not fitting Yondaime's character , i think it's also corny ... i can name a dozen movies/books with the general jist '' Naruto.... i am your father''... Besides, his father would never give up THE most powerful demon juts like that.
  i'm sure under Yondaime's tutelage, naruto would have grown up to be easily the most powerful from an early age , made up for his speed and defense with teleportation and other jutsu's...  an akatsuki member  or a father won't give up that chance ... let yondaime dead nah.
   Doubt yondaime is naruto... there is some basic resemblance , but as tsunadae said , he ' isn't as handsome' , he isn't as smart .. Just look at some of the jutsu's yondaime made , they are arguably the BEST at what they do.. naruto is decades away from doing that , if ever .
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2006, 04:16:14 PM »
Just look at some of the jutsu's yondaime made , they are arguably the BEST at what they do.. naruto is decades away from doing that , if ever .
Think about what you just said and now consider Naruto has already mastered the rasengan and in a shorter time than Yondaime did I am sure, also his current form of training coupled with his unyileding drive has allowed him to reach nature manipulation faster than even sasuke. Also ( and I am sure I am repeating myself) he learnt the Kage Bushin ON THE RUN, in a SHORT amount of time as an ACADEMY STUDENT. Those things speak for themselves that he ain't no slouch. As for Tsunade's comments, its still within the limits of the theory that its a very taboo topic and as such ppl who may know (like the sanin) would say things like that for Naruto to develop as himself and not just relive his past exactly as the first time around. Besides he's too young and has demon fox chakra messing with his physical development, that could easily account for the differences in appearence.

• Genin
  • Chakra -36
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2006, 08:01:32 PM »
these episodes are fillers so the manga does not include them

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2006, 10:57:20 PM »
iz nex week episode 200..........iz the real action iz abuut to start??????

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2006, 01:48:22 PM »
Just look at some of the jutsu's yondaime made , they are arguably the BEST at what they do.. naruto is decades away from doing that , if ever .
Think about what you just said and now consider Naruto has already mastered the rasengan and in a shorter time than Yondaime did I am sure, also his current form of training coupled with his unyileding drive has allowed him to reach nature manipulation faster than even sasuke. Also ( and I am sure I am repeating myself) he learnt the Kage Bushin ON THE RUN, in a SHORT amount of time as an ACADEMY STUDENT. Those things speak for themselves that he ain't no slouch. As for Tsunade's comments, its still within the limits of the theory that its a very taboo topic and as such ppl who may know (like the sanin) would say things like that for Naruto to develop as himself and not just relive his past exactly as the first time around. Besides he's too young and has demon fox chakra messing with his physical development, that could easily account for the differences in appearence.

Wow wow wow
Naruto has still NOTTTT mastered the rasengan!
Remember, the rasengan mastery includes being able to do the uudama ransengan with just one hand
naruto still needs his damn clones to be able to do a rasengan and this is 3+ years after he first started learning, which means he has taken more time and still not reached as far as the 4th in the creation of the rasengan.

Um nothing in fillers is cannon and should be thoroughly ignored.

I still think kakashi has an ultra bootleg version of MS and not any real one.
From the appearance of the "MS" to the extremely long a$$ time it takes for him to do the jutsu for him to bring it out. Maybe he got his hands on the uchiha scrolls that sasuke had and  devised his BL(boot leg) version.

Umm i believe that their plan really is to collect the bijyuu and place them in that giant statue thingy and use it as an uber summon.

Like maybe the bijyuu used to represent one  monster and was split into 9 and they trying to get it back to one.

Um as for flash step. ive had an interesting theory about it.

since kakashi gained the sharingan while still under yondaime, he may have been able to copy it but his body could never produce enuff speed to  pull it off and maybe he taught it to sasuke ^_^ who's uchiha body could more than handle it.

The body flicker is not merely instant transmission like goku, remember he was able to make faux bodies of him self, like if they were bunshin's from his after images. In dc comics, in the future, impulse is able to do this same thing.

the reason why the 4th needed the homing beacons is not cause he just teleported to the target, it is because while flickering he moved to fast for him to keep track of things so he needed an anchor to lock unto then he would flicker to that location.

It is a speed technique and not just a teleportation technique.

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2006, 02:55:08 PM »
Interesting part about the ultra speed vs. Teleportation... interesting. However, I would say Naruto can do a 1 handed rasengan beause he already has. Crixxx, if you recall, the fight with Sasuke, in the end naruto lost use of his left hand and thus HAD to have created the UBER Naruubi Rasengan, his inclination to use a clone is probably because it requires either kyubi's aid or too much concentration for it to be 'quickly' executed in the heat of battle.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2006, 03:22:31 PM »
no no no, with out him going all naruubi, he cant do it
when he fought deidara he still needed a clone to create a rasengan
when he hit itachi's clone thing a ransengan it was still with the use of a clone.

• Genin
  • Chakra -36
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2006, 08:35:45 PM »
I agree with Crixx, i would think that after 3 f 'ing yrs dat stupid boi would be able to do it with one hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(I'm not sure if he can do it with one hand tho, i hav to check over the manga cuz i remember wen he was fightin itachi dat he did oodama rasengan which required two naruto's, i dunno hav to check over) Oh by the way in the fillers rite now(which is b4 the current manga but after the sasuke naruto fight) he still used his bunshins2do the rasengan!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is such a loser..............but i hadda give him his props, dat trainin kakashi doin with him real bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe he should use this trainin technique to master the one handed rasengan!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!! Anyone with any leads as to wat naruto's nature manipulation technique would be? is it a wind sword? is it a throwable rasengan? is it a rasengan with wind aura around it being able to cut up the target then simultaneously obliterating it? Tell me ur thoughts...........

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2006, 09:16:50 PM »
i swear i see naruto throw ah rasengan

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2006, 10:10:59 AM »
i swear i see naruto throw ah rasengan
And when you saw that you were talking to litte green men and you were EXTREMELY paranoid :p anyways I doubt it'll be a throwable Rasengan... that just sounds retarded. However it would be so awesome if he could go into a wind/chakra engulf biju form as normally the Kubi chakra damages its opponent on it's own (read sakura) but with the added effect of slicing wind his attack would be that much more devastating.

Back to the point however, you pplz remember there was a Naruto anime beginning where naruto did a Rasengan in the end of the beginnig and it wasn't like a blue chakra ball we know it to be? the animators made it a rasengan of WIND!!! so I suspect it could very well be a rasengan of wind or something like a rasengan except instead of it being concentrated only into a small ball it would be focused at the center but spread out like Neji's defensive spin.  Imagine a sort of whol body rasengan with the center of spin being naruto's hand but with slicing blades of wind spiraling out and obliterating everything around him. It would be both defensive and Offensive (like that sand ninja girl with the large fan.. never remeber her damn name).

One more theory of mine.. or rather a somewhat disturbing realization:
Did you ever seriously look at the Cursed seal on Sasuke's shoulder? Ever watch OMEN the movie? old or new? Well I haven't, but in the preview I noticed that Damien has a 'birth mark' on him that is 3 6's in a circle. Anyone realise that BOTH the sharigan AND the cursed seal are the EXACT SAME THING. They are in the form of a 6 in a circle... oddly enough the 6 shape is indeed in the direction to be a 6 and not a 9.... Now by drawing reference to Kyubi mentioning that the Uchiha blood is more evil than even his... this makes for a spookey connection....
« Last Edit: August 28, 2006, 10:25:43 AM by W1nTry »

• Genin
  • Chakra -36
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2006, 11:51:57 AM »
The rasengan was a wind thing???? i always thought it was the 7 coloured Chakra form the 1st movie.................it looked too colourful to be wind...........but who knows, we'll see, but we definitely know that his new technique will hav sumthing to do with rasengan!!!!!!!!!! that is so obvious, and just so totally naruto. well if not i cant wait to c wat the hell it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh by the way it really is kinda spooky about the sharingan and the omen thingy..............

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2006, 12:08:18 PM »
[One more theory of mine.. or rather a somewhat disturbing realization:
Did you ever seriously look at the Cursed seal on Sasuke's shoulder? Ever watch OMEN the movie? old or new? Well I haven't, but in the preview I noticed that Damien has a 'birth mark' on him that is 3 6's in a circle. Anyone realise that BOTH the sharigan AND the cursed seal are the EXACT SAME THING. They are in the form of a 6 in a circle... oddly enough the 6 shape is indeed in the direction to be a 6 and not a 9.... Now by drawing reference to Kyubi mentioning that the Uchiha blood is more evil than even his... this makes for a spookey connection....

thats really wierd....I recognised the resemblance between sharigan an cursedseal jus never saw the OMEN thing.....Ive told my self that i was gonna get ah tatoo like that but i change my mind now

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2006, 02:20:16 PM »
indeed an interesting connection

yes the seal and the sharingan have that exact property of  the 6's in a circle

and kyuubi did say that cursed blood with chakura even more evil than mine ^_^ but itachi is soo kyuuuteeee ^_^ hes my bishi!

Offline EmpireKing

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra 1
  • I guess I'm back
    • View Profile
    • www.joshbrizan.com
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2006, 04:38:43 PM »
are u having ah queer moment???

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 08:27:25 AM »
are u having ah queer moment???
LMAO!!!!!! umm fuh real crixx.... umm that was just a bit much... TMI... but that aside anyone have other theories?

Carigamers

« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2006, 08:27:25 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal