Author Topic: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD  (Read 406949 times)

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
Re: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD
« Reply #660 on: December 12, 2007, 08:40:05 PM »
umm exar when naruto fought oro he wasnt 12 O.o hes 16

and sasuke didnt need suigetsu to summon manda
he would have just stayed in that other dimension till the explosion ended
but then he would still be in that location when everyone came running there, and that would have been bad, so kishi made suigetsu summon sasuke to the location.
And why couldnt the others figure out what he did? they are all s rank ninja! they arent dolts like naruto.
Oh btw thats the mistake alot of people are making here
SUigetsu did not summon manda
that scroll was not for summoning manda, that snake emblem on it was the HEBI emblem, that scroll is for them to summon each other.

So when suigetsu saw the hebi symbol dissapearing, it meant he saw sasuke's chakura dissapearing so he summoned sasuke to their location.

THats why he was shocked to see manda there as well.
Why would he summon manda, then be shocked that its manda he summoned???
pretty easy mistake for people to make their.

So that whole summoning manda to save sasuke argument is pretty much null and void.

And about kakashi and the rasenshuriken

If you would do us the favour and recall what happened there.
Naruto could not wrap his little mind around the concept of molding both wind nature and shaping chakura, he could do one or the other but not both.

So kakashi told him to do his wind rasengan, which is just a swirling ball of wind chakura
and then kakashi told him to press his wind rasengan against kakashi's normal rasengan

and thus the rasenshuriken was born

after that, naruto told him it was like looking left and right at the same time
and kakashi told him it was simple, make one clone look left, and one clone look right
deux ex machina clone learning haxx no jutsu
and naruto then learns how to do it himself.

No need to deny kakashi had to show him how to do it buddy.

ANd once again, yu say that itachi and sasuke would produce patheticly weak clones right?

but up until very recently, naruto's clones have all been sniveling weaklings, yet he has been able to beat people using them right??

Remember sasuke v naruto on rooftop? sasuke dispatched all his clones with out getting a scratch on him

then kimimaru destroyed naruto's taiju kage bunshin horde with his leet bone haxx

infact, the only time naruto's clones have been powefull was when he along with what 6 other ninja ganked the hell out of akatsuki guy??

(while shika took out that other dude by him self! even after his chakura ran out! now thas ah bad man, no chakura and pwning base, a certain fox boy could learn a thing or two from that.)

Carigamers

« Reply #660 on: December 12, 2007, 08:40:05 PM »

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: December 12, 2007, 09:46:54 PM »
umm exar when naruto fought oro he wasnt 12 O.o hes 16

I was talking about when he first used Rasengan, against Kabuto. Orochimaru was shocked out of his mind that someone that young could master rasengan. So shocked he abandoned his battle with Jiraiya to get to Naruto, hell he was basically trying to convince Tsunade that Naruto needed to be killed.

So that whole summoning manda to save sasuke argument is pretty much null and void.

That makes some sense. Suigetsu summoning Manda by accident that is. That said I need to recheck the whole chapter.
But essentially it still throws the idea that Sasuke can warp himself out of time out the window. Either the space time jutsu is kuchiyose or its the summon Suigetsu used.

And about kakashi and the rasenshuriken

If you would do us the favour and recall what happened there.
Naruto could not wrap his little mind around the concept of molding both wind nature and shaping chakura, he could do one or the other but not both.

So kakashi told him to do his wind rasengan, which is just a swirling ball of wind chakura
and then kakashi told him to press his wind rasengan against kakashi's normal rasengan

and thus the rasenshuriken was born

Wrong. I don't want to start appending mad images to my posts and make it hella long (unless you okay me to do it in subsequent posts) so I'll just link the images.
Naruto's first creation of Fuuton Rasengan
Now then this is a working elemental rasengan. Kakashi wants him to test out how effective it is by smashing it against his.
Result
So they smash them against each other. Fuuton Rasengan against Kakashi's regular Rasengan. Kakashi's rasengan gets smoked. And Naruto = Pure Badass

The first time Kakashi sees Rasenshuriken is when it's used against Kakuzu. Naruto refined the Fuuton rasengan into Fuuton Rasenshuriken. You'll realize that Kakashi is totally surprised by what the technique can do.

after that, naruto told him it was like looking left and right at the same time
and kakashi told him it was simple, make one clone look left, and one clone look right
deux ex machina clone learning haxx no jutsu
and naruto then learns how to do it himself.

No need to deny kakashi had to show him how to do it buddy.

Nope. You'll notice in the 1st scan I linked that the fuuton is already present in the rasengan. This is chapter 339.
In chapter 329 Naruto poses his difficulty to Kakashi who does that looking left while looking right thing.
Naruto figures it out
Note that Kakashi has no clue wtf Naruto just figured out, he was just trying to be witty by doing that. This is the same principle as when Naruto figured how to make original rasengan with a clone.

The very next time we see Naruto in chapter 330 he is adding fuuton to his rasengans in training. As seen here and here.

Note what Kakashi was saying about Naruto in the bottom right panel in the second scan.

ANd once again, yu say that itachi and sasuke would produce patheticly weak clones right?

but up until very recently, naruto's clones have all been sniveling weaklings, yet he has been able to beat people using them right??

I don't mean weak as in like that, I mean the clones would be weak because they would have access to very little chakra. Shadow clones cause the user's chakra to be spread evenly among his clones. So when Naruto was using 1000 clones each of those clones had a chakra reservoir equal to 0.1% of the amount Naruto has when he's alone. This is why Tajuu Kage Bunshin is forbidden, it makes ninjas too weak spreading their chakra out that far.

So 100 Itachi's would have each have 1% of the original Itachi's chakra. Even at 30% Itachi is unable to use Mangekyou as seen when he fought in the rescue Gaara arc. Not only that but he gets 'killed' by Naruto's Oodama Rasengan. That's how weak he was compared to the normal Itachi.

The only people that can use truly strong clones are Naruto and probably Kisame (assuming he can do kage bunshin).

Edit:
i'm sure he can learn basic Rasengan (kakashi probably copied it himself) and maybe do a RasenganChidori if he felt like it..

Rasengan can't be copied, sharingan needs hand signs to be able to copy jutsu and rasengan has none.
And a rasengan chidori is an elemental rasengan. Nobody but Naruto can and has the chakra capacity to do an elemental rasengan.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:49:08 PM by Exar_Kun »

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • WD CGreen 1TB + 2TB + 2.5TB + WD CBlack 1TB + Dell 24" 1080p Monitor
    • View Profile
    • Access Control Trinidad
  • CPU: MSI P55-GD80 + Core i5 750 + cooler master hyper 212+ dual fan
  • GPU: xfx HD6870
  • RAM: 12 GB Corsair vengeance DDR3 1600mhz
  • Broadband: :flow:
« Reply #662 on: December 13, 2007, 12:30:09 AM »
Geez this is getting redundant

Naruto and sasuke are both badasses, end of story

Who better, only time will tell

Offline ProtoJoe

• Kage
  • Chakra -11
  • Walk softly....and carry a big gun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: December 13, 2007, 02:04:27 AM »
no no, let them continue, this is going good

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: December 13, 2007, 06:09:05 AM »
Sharingan can observe chakra movement as well.. I doubt the 4th hokage sat down and taught Kakashi the jutsu that took him  3 years to create , the only logical way for him to have it would be to have copied it.

Only naruto has the chakra capacity to do an elemental rasengan the way he does it.. Remember he needs a clone just to do basic rasengan as he can't manipulate chakra that well with one hand .
    Theoretically Sasuke might be able to do an elemental rasengan using just his two hands , one for element and one for rasengan...
  Sharingan can copy ANY jutsu once the user's body is capable of the same feats , Sasuke doesnt' have the same chakra capacity , but he can use less chakra to do alot more.

But i doubt we'll ever see sasuke using rasengan as its not his style, he won't lower himself to Naruto's jutsu just to beat him .

No matter how strong rasengan Shuriken is , naruto still has to CATCH sasuke to use it, and that won't be possible till perhaps he masters Yondaime's flicker jutsu. 

IMO as a ninja , Sasuke> Naruto, as a character Naruto>Sasuke , Naruto will be recognized as the 'stronger' one in the end because of his personality.
http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Carigamers

« Reply #664 on: December 13, 2007, 06:09:05 AM »

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #665 on: December 13, 2007, 10:28:16 AM »
And so it came to pass...

Offline rb

• Sannin
  • Chakra 6
    • Xbox 360,PS2, Dreamcast
    • View Profile
  • XBL: spoonztt
« Reply #666 on: December 13, 2007, 10:35:37 AM »
is it just me or does naruto's mom look like inoue...and now we know where naruto got that ridiculous grin from...

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #667 on: December 14, 2007, 11:20:34 AM »

Offline ProtoJoe

• Kage
  • Chakra -11
  • Walk softly....and carry a big gun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: December 14, 2007, 11:47:39 AM »
is it just me or does naruto's mom look like inoue...and now we know where naruto got that ridiculous grin from...

yea i find she kinda does...i cant remember, but they never said anything about her dieing did they? for the most they said that the fox was placed in a new born baby

An on another note, cant wait for next week episode, big fight!!!

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: December 14, 2007, 07:39:16 PM »
What an excellent chapter, I swear I was close to tears at some points.
While I'll miss Jiraiya, it needed to happen. Naruto and Konoha at large needs to lose the sense of security someone like Jiraiya can provide. And Naruto needs to grow up on his own now, there's really nothing more he can learn about his unique skills from those left in Konoha.

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: December 14, 2007, 07:45:12 PM »
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/382/

translation is out , very sad chapter , very important to story.  Never though that jiraiya's life was so sad .
   Looks like pain might take his body as well..

Naruto's going to do alot of growing up very fast until he meets pain , hopefully he'll be informed of his heritage and Jiraiya left him a scroll with all his jutsu .
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 07:53:16 PM by TrinithereturnofGamez »

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
« Reply #671 on: December 14, 2007, 08:50:32 PM »
???? wtf was sad about this issue???

read it like 3 times to make sure the sad pages didnt stick together or something???

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: December 14, 2007, 09:51:41 PM »
the man was a failure his entire life.. failed to get a woman, failed to stop orochimaru , to save his mentor and his student (3rd and 4th) , and finally failed to stop pain...

Thats a sad way to die .

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: December 14, 2007, 10:03:19 PM »
I think with the inspiration of being the 4th's son, naruto will  finally utilize his potential and ability to what we all know he is capable of

and stop being the immature, loudmouth punk he ACTS like sometime.

With his newfound ability and confidence, he should be able to surpass all of konoha's shinobi, and like trini said

really quickly too

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: December 15, 2007, 12:07:40 AM »
I think with the inspiration of being the 4th's son, naruto will  finally utilize his potential and ability to what we all know he is capable of

Except he doesn't know that. And nobody is gonna tell him. The only people we know who know for sure are Tsunade and Kakashi and if they kept quiet to this point, no reason why they won't keep doing so.

Konoha in general either don't know or they know and were ordered to say nothing AND are the most ungrateful sacks of **** in the entire world. Because if they knew he was the son of their saviour, their greatest hero, and still treated him like trash all his life then they all need to collectively die in a fire.
The best chance for him to find out I think is when that toad gets to him and tells him about the key. But that isn't a dramatic way for him to learn about it and wouldn't make a good scene so he won't find out jack.

Edit: And I bet if it was Sasuke dying Crixx neighbours woulda hadda call EHS cause they think he bawling from pain and having a heart attack.
Seriously if you just read it like you're reading that latest licks WI get in the Express you won't feel anything. But read it like it was meant to be read and it's sad to see such a great ninja come to an end, especially thinking he's accomplished nothing.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 12:10:01 AM by Exar_Kun »

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #675 on: December 15, 2007, 10:05:38 AM »
Except he doesn't know that. And nobody is gonna tell him. The only people we know who know for sure are Tsunade and Kakashi and if they kept quiet to this point, no reason why they won't keep doing so.

Konoha in general either don't know or they know and were ordered to say nothing AND are the most ungrateful sacks of **** in the entire world. Because if they knew he was the son of their saviour, their greatest hero, and still treated him like trash all his life then they all need to collectively die in a fire.
The best chance for him to find out I think is when that toad gets to him and tells him about the key. But that isn't a dramatic way for him to learn about it and wouldn't make a good scene so he won't find out jack.

I was kinda thinking it had something to do with the scroll given to the toad by jaraiya. Imagine naruto crying to the toad ero-senin ero senin and the toad says that he left this for you, and within it has all of his jutsu's and the big secret.

I dunno, maybe something like that

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: December 15, 2007, 10:31:48 AM »
Well he calls the scroll the 'storage release' so I don't think it contains any personal or jutsu related information, probably a contract or something for Naruto to keep the toad inside his own body. Who knows anyway.

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: December 15, 2007, 12:13:49 PM »
 Jiraiya  obviously did alot of writing.. It would make sense for him to have had at least a short 'If your reading this it means i'm dead..' message. 
    If naruto is lucky , he would have jiraiya's journal containing all his jutsu and encounters..  maybe a wealth of other books as well.

Using mass kage bunshin he should be able to master all of jiraiya's techniques in a few months.

There is also 'that' jutsu , probably Jiraiya was trying to teach Naruto to master it using kyuubi chakra during the time skip , chapter 370 hints at that ...

K been reading over the last few chapters.. from it seems that Tobi is really Uchiha Madara , and Pein may be his underling or at least partner..

'The time is ripe' Naruto may not have much time to train , but he is great at learning jutsus at the last minute..

He and sasuke may end up working together.. or against each other soon , '' His eyes will surpass itachi's''.. They want more mangekyou sharingan for some reason.. Maybe Madara lost his eyesight...  His currant single sharingan is from Obito's dead body and he wants more?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 12:56:00 PM by TrinithereturnofGamez »

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: December 15, 2007, 12:37:17 PM »
I think that's a pipe dream.
Naruto has to keep his underdog,winning by pure guts type look. And having him turn into a less experienced Jiraiya in 2 weeks won't allow that.

I truly think Kishi is going to forget the whole kage bunshin training thing ever happened. I'm just too much DEM if he allows Naruto to use it to the potential that you or I would use it at, which is what a logical person would do.

And Jiraiya leaving a journal for him does make sense, but I'm looking at him finding about about Minato as a very emotional scene, not the kind of thing he'd read in a letter. More likely I expect Kakashi to be the one to tell him at whatever point.

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: December 16, 2007, 05:53:27 PM »
I think that's a pipe dream.
Naruto has to keep his underdog,winning by pure guts type look. And having him turn into a less experienced Jiraiya in 2 weeks won't allow that.

Really i cannot agree with this one. I think we all support naruto not because of him being an underdog but because he has the potential to be great and we want to see that happen. Naruto cannot become hokage because he has guts. He must have the ability to go with the title.

And i don't see kishi forgetting about narutos ability to learn through his clones. I can see that coming into play really soon. Any who thats just speculation and opinion. At the rate this manga is going anything can happen.

Carigamers

« Reply #679 on: December 16, 2007, 05:53:27 PM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal