Author Topic: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD  (Read 407030 times)

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
  • ANBU OF THE HIDDEN VILLAGE FOAK
    • Atari 2600.
  • Referrals: 11
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
  • CPU: Intel Q6600 @3.2 Ghz
  • GPU: Nvidia Xfx geforce 9800GTX+
  • RAM: 8 Gigs Mixed kingston and corsair ddr2
Re: THE GENERAL ALL-PURPOSE NARUTO THREAD
« Reply #920 on: October 03, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »
for all yu damn naruto fans
remember, pain killed the man that had the sanins under needles... THAT is hardmatic!! so if yu support naruto beating pain
go lick a power socket or something

Carigamers

« Reply #920 on: October 03, 2008, 12:34:27 PM »

Offline Synchronomyst

• Jonin
  • Chakra 19
  • nihil.
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: October 03, 2008, 02:35:31 PM »
Yep. Naruto's going to beat him. He may have help but he doesn't need to have help. Shonen rules. He's in the middle of training, has a complete sage mode and is going to learn sage techniques and is going to learn pain's secret AND we have no idea the possibel extent of this new abiltieis. I have to applaud Kishimoto, though. I don't know how he's managed to keep Naruto as the underdog protagonist all this time. People seem to forget that Naruto is/was an incredibly fast learner as well despite his chakura manipulation shortcommings.

Either way...yes...Pain did kill Hanzo; the man who held the young and not nearly as experienced sannin in check. But let's look at these few points.

1// Pain is an amazing ninja.
2// Pain cannot be killed without knowledge of his secret.
3// As I mentioned earlier, at least for Orichimaru and Jiraya...they were younger and as a result not nearly as experienced as they are in present day in the storyline.
4// 3v1 (Sannin) against 6x1v1 (Pain) + he can't die. Umm. Yeah. Odds are in Pain's favour for that battle.

I don't know why you reduce everything to the simplistic A>B, B>C so therefore A>C. Might work in math but not in the case of fiction. So you're case against the impossibility of Naruto beating Pain, Crixx, is based in your dislike for the character. Nothing more, really. And for the Naruto fans...let's be real here. It will be no cakewalk. Not for any character in the series currently for that matter. Personally...I'd quite prefer than Pain not die.

Also...Killerbee is one of the best characters this manga has ever seen. He is AS lame as he is awesome.

And, oh yeah! Sasuke failed his mission.

*shrugs*

Good thing he didn't want the bijuu. He'd be pisssssssssssssed.

What can you do to end the hunger?
It's no surprise that many will die with the coming shortage of food
When there is no grain to feed the butchered cows
When there is nothing to feed yourselves...
Then you will see that money can't be eaten.

-The Locust

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #922 on: October 03, 2008, 02:50:35 PM »
naruto beating pain ALONE will be an even worst insult to us than naruto beating neji.
That one still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth, seriously...

My dislike for him aside, his growth has not been more impressive to me than Sasuke's.

Yes its cool to see a jinchurikii with control of his bijuu and i dont see sasuke's "failure" as any slight against him incase a naruutard decides to mount an attack against him. The monster is now "limbless" ergo weaker than original but killerbee is still kool.

Id also like to see raikage in action, as well as these 2 little subordinate puppets he has.

But once again, what is the point of creating an impposibly strong villain with ultra uber sylar level haxx dojutsu, if yur going to make noobruto beat him?

I mean, pein seems to be the one character that everyone can agree on is royally too badass for anyone's own good and then loose in a single handed fight to frogeyes whiskers face?

Offline Synchronomyst

• Jonin
  • Chakra 19
  • nihil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: October 03, 2008, 03:34:44 PM »
"naruto beating pain ALONE will be an even worst insult to us than naruto beating neji."

A bigger insult to Naruto haters, you mean? Totally. And I like Neji more than I like Naruto.

Of course his growth is not as impressive as Sasuke's...Sasuke has -everything- going for him in that department, most of which is as a result of the Sharringan, though there's no denying his actual talent and his drive.

And there's no slight against him other than the fact that he -messed up-. Not only was Killer Bee was acutely aware that he had the upperhand, despite sasuke's strength, and got overzealous and careless in the battle but facing down the undeniable power of amaterasu, he also took the opportunity to use a replacement jutsu fake his death so he could escape the village. It is a slight to Sasuke. It's a slight that shows that Sasuke isn't a god damned Gary Stu. Your Sasuke bias is ridiculous.

"But once again, what is the point of creating an impposibly strong villain with ultra uber sylar level haxx dojutsu, if yur going to make noobruto beat him?"

Yep. More character bias. Hell, what's the point of creating any character. What's the point of creating Dr Doom if he's going to be beaten by Squirrel Girl? Now ask yourself, what's the point of creating an incredibly powerful character to have him beaten by the story's protagonist (especially after this character killed his mentor)? The answer? Character development and plot progression. But I'm sure if it were Sasuke however it would be a brilliant victory showing Sasuke's technical skill and prowess of a Ninja. No?
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 03:37:59 PM by Synchronomyst »

-The Locust

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #924 on: October 03, 2008, 04:06:25 PM »
I still fancy naruto dying to 'defeat' sasuke at the end...and by 'defeat' I mean make sasuke go all soft and cuddly on the inside and realize the error of his ways.... ok that was enough of the grossness but if it happens remember where you heard it.

Right now, Naruto is in no way, shape or form even a contender to defeat pain. If pain is indeed defeated (soon) it will be at the hands of Konoha or a konoha/(whatever killerbee village is) united front. There is also the matter of Tobi still being the top brass.

I agree with sync. killerbee show some style there in that escape.

Carigamers

« Reply #924 on: October 03, 2008, 04:06:25 PM »

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #925 on: October 03, 2008, 04:39:59 PM »
not true synch
iam not such a fanboy (like the narunites) that i believe him untouchable in his Godliness
Pein is by far and away the most ultimate ninja evarr

I do not believe sasuke alone could defeat pein and i would be almost as equally upset if sasuke some how 1v1 pein an defeats him.

Of course i still hold true to the evidence that sasuke > naruto, no need to argue that point.

Its just that kishi isnt the best writzzorrr evarrrr zomggggg... as evident by the silly things hes done over the years, but its just worrying that he seems to be building up to a naruto v pein that can seemingly only have maybe 3 outcomes, pein kills naruto goes ahead to pwn universe, naruto +villages beat/kill pein, thus making a good story or.... the dreaded third.. naruto beats pein by himself... universe implodes from total retarididitude.

And my worry stems from his previous , naruto should have gotten totally pwnt fight.
Naruto v Neji. Neji kicked his ass from start to finish, almost never letting up, schools him on the ways of the ninja... then gets knocked out by... one punch.. i mean seriously??? naruto didnt so much as scuff his adidas slippers at anytime during the fight, but knocks Neji out in one PUNCH, not even some uber ultra hidden technique.. a punch.. *sigh*

that was uh.. damnit.. Neji is farrr to leet to be beaten by narutooo ummzzz ummzzz ok ok hear what ill do this, and then give some BS HARD WORK IS GREATER THAN ALL spiel and *gives the nice guy smile* everything will be cool!! yayz me!!

obviously painted himself into a corner with that matchup and then thought damnit how am i going to make him win when hes clearly outclassed... hmmmzzz

So if he does the same thing v pein... iam done, seriously
yes i will actually even give up all the sasuke goodness because i just wouldnt be able to tolerate anime anymore

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • WD CGreen 1TB + 2TB + 2.5TB + WD CBlack 1TB + Dell 24" 1080p Monitor
    • View Profile
    • Access Control Trinidad
  • CPU: MSI P55-GD80 + Core i5 750 + cooler master hyper 212+ dual fan
  • GPU: xfx HD6870
  • RAM: 12 GB Corsair vengeance DDR3 1600mhz
  • Broadband: :flow:
« Reply #926 on: October 03, 2008, 05:49:07 PM »
I swear allyuh men readin ah different manga from me!

Naruto not equal to sasuke and cyar beat pein by himself and all dat rubbish. He is growing, and fast.

Think about sage level kage bushins, each with the ability to stand on their own. He is the perfect match
for the six faces of pein.

Add in his new fighting style, coupled with his ultra techniques and his unseen "that jutsu", seriously I will
swear all yuh talking about naruto at the level he was when he met sasuke at orochimaru's lair.

And look through the whole story, all 419 chapters, when naruto was face with adversity, he thinks extremely quick on his feet.

Finally if all else fail, we are gonna have one PISSED off fox waiting to reek havock on all. Say Naruto not ready for pein nah, the Jaraiya trained son of the Fourth. Go ahead.

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: October 03, 2008, 06:01:27 PM »
UG, finally a man who seeing sense.

I swear, just because Naruto does act goofy everybody think he have nothing. He is THE quickest learner in the entire Narutoverse. His learning ability puts everybody to shame, from Orochimaru, to Sasuke, to Jiraiya. Pain seems to have been tailor built from the very beginning as an enemy for Naruto to beat.
Pain has six (seven) forms, well Naruto is the only person that can use kage bunshins to match him. Pain's realms are restricted to one capability so Naruto gains advantage due to kage bunshins having complete abilities. Pain kills Naruto's master, Naruto must avenge.

He is going to beat Pain, and I GLAD.
GLAD. GLAD. GLAD.
Lol at help? From who? Tsunade? If Kishi's hints mean anything she have death comin jus now. Kakashi? Yamato? Let's get real.
SASUKE? Ah ha ha! Until he get his ass handed to him he not fighting side by side with Naruto. And since I haven't posted here in a while lemme just say how GLAD I am that Sasuke gettin show up left and right. First Itachi humble him, then Killerbee would've killed him if not for Hawk and then he f***s up the capture. GLAD.

So accept it. Naruto gonna waste him. He was built for Naruto to beat. I swear, Crixx woulda be runnin up and down d bus route cussin if Sasuke had any 'help' fighting Itachi.
"WTMC, DAT SUPPOSE TO BE 1 V 1!!"

Let Naruto have his moment, he's grown far more than anybody else and is a bonafide badman for a while now.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #928 on: October 03, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »
I swear allyuh men readin ah different manga from me!

Naruto not equal to sasuke and cyar beat pein by himself and all dat rubbish. He is growing, and fast.

Think about sage level kage bushins, each with the ability to stand on their own. He is the perfect match
for the six faces of pein.

Add in his new fighting style, coupled with his ultra techniques and his unseen "that jutsu", seriously I will
swear all yuh talking about naruto at the level he was when he met sasuke at orochimaru's lair.

And look through the whole story, all 419 chapters, when naruto was face with adversity, he thinks extremely quick on his feet.

Finally if all else fail, we are gonna have one PISSED off fox waiting to reek havock on all. Say Naruto not ready for pein nah, the Jaraiya trained son of the Fourth. Go ahead.

total fanboyism
/disregarded

UG, finally a man who seeing sense.

I swear, just because Naruto does act goofy everybody think he have nothing. He is THE quickest learner in the entire Narutoverse. His learning ability puts everybody to shame, from Orochimaru, to Sasuke, to Jiraiya. Pain seems to have been tailor built from the very beginning as an enemy for Naruto to beat.
Pain has six (seven) forms, well Naruto is the only person that can use kage bunshins to match him. Pain's realms are restricted to one capability so Naruto gains advantage due to kage bunshins having complete abilities. Pain kills Naruto's master, Naruto must avenge.

He is going to beat Pain, and I GLAD.
GLAD. GLAD. GLAD.
Lol at help? From who? Tsunade? If Kishi's hints mean anything she have death comin jus now. Kakashi? Yamato? Let's get real.
SASUKE? Ah ha ha! Until he get his ass handed to him he not fighting side by side with Naruto. And since I haven't posted here in a while lemme just say how GLAD I am that Sasuke gettin show up left and right. First Itachi humble him, then Killerbee would've killed him if not for Hawk and then he f***s up the capture. GLAD.

So accept it. Naruto gonna waste him. He was built for Naruto to beat. I swear, Crixx woulda be runnin up and down d bus route cussin if Sasuke had any 'help' fighting Itachi.
"WTMC, DAT SUPPOSE TO BE 1 V 1!!"

Let Naruto have his moment, he's grown far more than anybody else and is a bonafide badman for a while now.

attemps to make a point,trips up on aforementioned fanboyism and fails once again.

and if yu have been reading the manga as yu claim to be, then "help" will not be any one ninja, it will be teh whole village probably + raikages squad.

rofl @ kage bunshins beating pein steups.
A man made a point early that yes pein ownt the man who schooled the sanins, but that was when they were young and inexperienced
well, pein killed that man and then killed teh uber expereinced jiraiya.

naruto is young an inexperienced, surely yu narunannies cannot be insinuating that he is badda than all three sanins plus salamander combined??

gtfo

Offline TrinireturnofGamez

• AdvancedTactics
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: October 03, 2008, 07:52:29 PM »
   Can't tell what exactly will happen , but it should be a variation of one of the following scenarios :

1. A united effort from all of Konoha pushes Pein back , I believe A kakashi/Gai/Neji can hold down a single Pein body with some assistance , the entire konoha ninja force should be able to  find a weak spot (having a hint from Jiraiya) and make Pein retreat.
    Lots of casualties and damage are likely , Tsunadae dying is likely.
     Naruto may not even be involved in the fight, it makes sense to keep him hidden as he IS the target.

2. Pein trashes Konoha completely , gets bored after realising naruto isn't there , and moves on. Tsunadae dies for sure.

3.  A Naruto led counter attack kills pein , highly unlikely though.

I Believe Naruto will Eventually defeat Pein , but not right now , likely after the next timeskip .  
   Likely the  main storyline purpose of Peins attack is to kill Tsunadae and make Kakashi the 6th Hokage, and to give naruto  more purpose to kill pein beyond revenge for jiraiya.

Pein is too big a villain to fall after just recently being introduced , we  just lost Orochimaru and Itachi for good , Kishi can't get rid of a character with so much potential overnight.

http://freetrinipoetry.blogspot.com/

Core 2 duo E6600
Asus mobo
Radeon HD 4770
2 gigs DDR2 667 + 2 gigs DDR 800 OCZ

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #930 on: October 03, 2008, 08:02:15 PM »
Dred why allyuh men feel pein is the be all end all dred. In my eyes Madara is the real ultimate villain, pein is just an obstacle that naruto needs to overcome

*edit I have alot to elaborate on this i just to lazy to type it all right now. And Crixx for the 10000000000nd time, nothing wrong with supportin the main character. The manga is called Naruto you know.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2008, 08:13:50 PM by UltimateGamer »

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: October 03, 2008, 08:07:11 PM »
and if yu have been reading the manga as yu claim to be, then "help" will not be any one ninja, it will be teh whole village probably + raikages squad.

A man made a point early that yes pein ownt the man who schooled the sanins, but that was when they were young and inexperienced

naruto is young an inexperienced, surely yu narunannies cannot be insinuating that he is badda than all three sanins plus salamander combined??

Ya, Pain killed Jiraiya. Jiraiya in sage mode. A sage mode Naruto has already mastered to a point beyond Jiraiya's abilities. Doh play like Naruto is a nothing.
Naruto is far from well rounded but everything he does do he does at a level beyond Jounin, beyond Sannin, beyond Kages.
Chakra? Ya he bun all a dem combined.
Power attack? Rasenshuriken, nuff said.
General toughness? Sage mode, can't touch this.
Ace in the hole? He's big, orange and has nine tails.

Lol at the idea of the whole village coming together with raikage. You think dis is NATO or what? This is gonna be a one man show, and that man is Naruto.
Everybody only yappin yappin about Hanzou, but without a doubt Hanzou walk straight into death because he would have known nothing about Rinnegan, nothing about the fact that Nagato wasn't with the other realms. Jiraiya got the info he needed with his life. Naruto will be going into this better prepared than anyone who's ever fought Pain.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #932 on: October 03, 2008, 08:09:36 PM »
so... um intelligence is going to make naruto win??????

Offline UltimateGamer

• Kage
  • Chakra 40
  • The Great Sage!
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: October 03, 2008, 08:23:08 PM »

Ya, Pain killed Jiraiya. Jiraiya in sage mode. A sage mode Naruto has already mastered to a point beyond Jiraiya's abilities. Doh play like Naruto is a nothing.
Naruto is far from well rounded but everything he does do he does at a level beyond Jounin, beyond Sannin, beyond Kages.
Chakra? Ya he bun all a dem combined.
Power attack? Rasenshuriken, nuff said.
General toughness? Sage mode, can't touch this.
Ace in the hole? He's big, orange and has nine tails.

Lol at the idea of the whole village coming together with raikage. You think dis is NATO or what? This is gonna be a one man show, and that man is Naruto.
Everybody only yappin yappin about Hanzou, but without a doubt Hanzou walk straight into death because he would have known nothing about Rinnegan, nothing about the fact that Nagato wasn't with the other realms. Jiraiya got the info he needed with his life. Naruto will be going into this better prepared than anyone who's ever fought Pain.

exar, i myself haven't posted on these boards in a while, but i glad i did tonight. Finally it nice to see some sense come out in these here naruto boards. And as usual, we only need to wait for the appropriate chapter to prove crixx wrong. Naruto is probably, at the end of this training, the strongest ninja in konoha

Offline phoenix31tt

• Kage
  • Chakra -2
    • PS3
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel i7 920 @ 4.0Ghz
  • GPU: Sapphire 5970
  • RAM: 12GB OCZ Reaper 1800Mhz
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: phoenix_31tt
  • XBL: phoenix31tt
« Reply #934 on: October 03, 2008, 08:39:45 PM »
lol @ the air of closed mindedness by a certain person on this thread...
that's more fanboyism if you ask me...

my take on it is the same as when they fought kakuzu and hidan... there will be alot of fighting then naruto will show up with his newly acquired skills and do something spectacular...

maybe not kill pein or fight him 1v1... but none-the-less he will get him out of the village...

Offline Synchronomyst

• Jonin
  • Chakra 19
  • nihil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #935 on: October 04, 2008, 12:02:29 PM »

total fanboyism
/disregarded

Crippling. Irony.

He is THE quickest learner in the entire Narutoverse.

You and I agree more often than not but he is not the quickest learner. Out of the obvious...Itachi and Sasuke are faster (Sharigan h4x>Kage Bunshin h4x). He's also not the quickest on his feet (although he's up there in terms of battle intelligence). Look see, the entire thing about Naruto in this manga is that he's not the greatest but that he makes the absolute best out of what he has.

Please do not build strawmen of my point and selectively distort and misrepresent it. It's all I ask.

No one can kill pain without his secret. No one.

However...naruto will learn his secret. Naruto's sage mode has -ALREADY- been state to be complete and thus stronger than Jiraya's and will have the ability to learn the sage techniques and use them with greater efficiency. Something Jiraya hadn't been able to do in his entire life (speaks of his skill and his ability to learn quickly, though I still won't call him the fastest. Remember, kids; eye h4x). I will admit that Jiraya's still far more battle worthy than Naruto but come the hell on man! You're telling me that this Naruto whose sage mode has been said to surpass who Jiraya's, who pain ADMITTED WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM HAD HE KNOWN HIS SECRET, who whether you'd like to admit it or not has been lauded in the manga itself by Kakashi for possesing great battle intelligence, doesn't stand a lick of a chance against Pain?

You are not effin' real.

How many times does Kishimoto have to state thematically that the younger generation will surpass their elders?

You are not effin' real!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2008, 12:19:38 PM by Synchronomyst »

-The Locust

Offline Exar_Kun

• Jonin
  • Chakra 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: October 04, 2008, 01:35:57 PM »
You and I agree more often than not but he is not the quickest learner. Out of the obvious...Itachi and Sasuke are faster (Sharigan h4x>Kage Bunshin h4x). He's also not the quickest on his feet (although he's up there in terms of battle intelligence). Look see, the entire thing about Naruto in this manga is that he's not the greatest but that he makes the absolute best out of what he has.

Sharingan does have it's limitations though. Sharingan can't copy something like rasengan or sage mode.
Yes if it came down to who could learn 100 jutsu faster the Uchihas would own but I meant when it came to learning advanced techniques from scratch. He did learn rasengan faster than Sasuke learned chidori, and he obviously learned sage mode faster than Jiraiya. And that time his clone hax were used very sparingly, enough so that he would have still had far less training than Jiraiya did. And of course he learned tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu in an evening before he was even officially a genin.

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #937 on: October 04, 2008, 02:21:49 PM »

Sharingan does have it's limitations though. Sharingan can't copy something like rasengan or sage mode.
Yes if it came down to who could learn 100 jutsu faster the Uchihas would own but I meant when it came to learning advanced techniques from scratch. He did learn rasengan faster than Sasuke learned chidori, and he obviously learned sage mode faster than Jiraiya. And that time his clone hax were used very sparingly, enough so that he would have still had far less training than Jiraiya did. And of course he learned tajuu kage bunshin no jutsu in an evening before he was even officially a genin.
[/quote]

really?? how long did it take sasuke to learn chidori??
we saw a time lapse of him after a few days/ a week with kakashi and that wasnt to learn JUST one jutsu
that was, learn to be rock lee + learn to use sharingan better+learn chidori

vs
us being shown naruto over a good amount of time with jiraiya, learning basic chakura control, to pull off one jutsu... wow..
any ways, i never said he doesnt learn fast, thanks to deus ex alot of time

and yes the younger generation does surpass the older generation
but not instantaneously
he may have grown and now been experienced to high level stuff in this sage thingy
but he is inexperienced and he is even more so inexperienced with the concept of fighting in a stance vs his usual brawling  style, which would have 0 effect on pein.

naruto needs the secret to be able to defeat pain
well.. lets just hope pein doesnt rape konoha before said secret is passed on to naruto...

and of course there is the possibility that sasuke will arrive at konoha as well... i dont think sasuke actually wants to destroy konoha
but in the event that he does and sasuke joins pein...
naruto 2v1 pein and sasuke and wins??
rofl

Offline Crixx_Creww

• Akatsuki
  • Chakra -12
    • Atari 2600.
    • View Profile
    • www.crixxcrew.com
« Reply #938 on: October 10, 2008, 07:58:04 AM »
ok as i suggested
the stage has been set for how naruto will "beat" pein.

Whole village gank + naruto charging sage mode.

On a lighter note, its great to finnaly see kakashi back in action , didnt realised i actually missed seeing ole one eye.

I thought iruka was gonna die there, wouldnt have minded, but pein is unleashing his uber God haxx, lets see how kakashi squirms out of this one.

And the most important part of this weeks manga??

ZOMG DID YU SEE THAT SEMI UPSKIRT ON INOUE???? ZOMG SHES SO HOT NOW YAY!!!

Offline Netizen1

• Global Moderator
  • Kage
  • Chakra 10
  • save de Earth, iz de only planet with chocolate!
    • :ps3: :psp:
    • View Profile
    • Trinidad Christian Center
  • PSN: Netizen1
  • Steam: Netizen1
« Reply #939 on: October 10, 2008, 08:47:40 AM »

And the most important part of this weeks manga??

ZOMG DID YU SEE THAT SEMI UPSKIRT ON INO UE ??? ZOMG SHES SO HOT NOW YAY!!!

fixed!!

Carigamers

« Reply #939 on: October 10, 2008, 08:47:40 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal