Author Topic: Everything Wii want to know about Nintendo Wii  (Read 122242 times)

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
  • Referrals: 0
    • View Profile
  • CPU: i forgot
  • GPU: good enough
  • RAM: 4 GB
Re: Everything Wii want to know about Nintendo Wii
« Reply #580 on: May 07, 2008, 05:16:30 PM »
Hey all Wii owners, the new Nintendo Channel has released this morning and is now available for download via the Wii Shop Channel.

The channel allows you to view videos and general information for past and soon-to-come Wii and Nintendo DS titles, please note that 3rd party-published titles are not yet available for viewing. This channel also allows users to download game demos directly to their Nintendo DS handheld. You can also make recommendations for titles you have played for over an hour, all this information can be viewed when a title is selected, the selected title's percentage of recommended...stuff displays as a pie chart (yummy), but this is available to change.

For more information on the Nintendo Channel, please visit this link:

http://www.nintendo.com/wii/channels/nintendochannel

Carigamers

« Reply #580 on: May 07, 2008, 05:16:30 PM »

Offline TriniXaeno

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 14
    • :ps3::wii::xbox360:
  • Referrals: 35
    • View Profile
    • http://www.carigamers.com
  • CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K
  • GPU: Geforce GTX 680 2GB
  • RAM: 16GB
  • Broadband: :flow:
  • MBL: Nexus 5x
  • PSN: TriniXaeno
  • XBL: TriniXaeno
« Reply #581 on: May 07, 2008, 11:23:57 PM »
Though I'm not doubting, I just not seeing how that poll dancing is gonna work for the wii.

Need to see more of the fit in action to properly understand the possibility.

In other news, Mario Kart Wii has graced our console. So far so good. Gonna try online in a bit.

Offline vivman1107

• Kage
  • Chakra 16
  • There is no spoon
    • View Profile
    • vivman1107's Lists
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
  • GPU: PNY Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB
  • RAM: 4 GB Corsair DDR2-800
« Reply #582 on: May 13, 2008, 08:31:41 AM »
WiiWare was launched yesterday. It is similar to Xbox Live Arcade with new downloadable titles that are paid for with Wii Points. 6 titles are available now with new titles to be released every monday. The one that looks most interesting to me is the Final Fantasy city/country building game. I always enjoy city builders and I am curious to see how they add FF touches to one of those.

For more information:

http://www.wiiware-world.com/news/2008/05/north_american_wiiware_launch_games

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: May 26, 2008, 03:59:50 PM »
Hey I got three articles to dump on everyone here, all these news items are courtesy of www.thewiire.com.

Article #1: "The Wii Is For The Hardcore"

The Nintendo Wii has gotten a lot of both criticism and praise for attracting a new brand of gamer. This casual crowd is quickly becoming the face of the Wii, and has by far gotten the most attention. This leads people to believe that the Wii is geared towards the sixty-five and older crowd. However, while at the Ziff Davis Electronic Gaming Summit, Nintendo of America's own Cammie Dunaway dropped some facts on whom exactly is playing the Wii.

According to Cammie Dunaway, "Seventy-nine percent of Wii gamers are male, most older than 18....and more than half game for five or more hours a week." Assuming 5 hours a week is hardcore, Dunaway made the claim that the Wii is overwhelmingly played by the hardcore. The perception of the Wii's appeal to the baby boomers is not completely incorrect, though. Cammie Dunaway also mentioned that forty-five percent of other household Wii players are females over the age of twenty-five.

Despite the Wii's perception, if Cammie Dunaway's numbers are even the least bit true, the Nintendo Wii may just be a bit more hardcore than you think.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article #2 ( MUST READ): The Conduit

The Wii has always been somewhat lacking in the first-person shooter realm, but titles like Metroid Prime 3 and Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 were able to shine that much more because of it.  Now it looks like they may have to step out of the limelight.  The Conduit, an upcoming entry from experienced Wii developer High Voltage Software, recently got a new trailer, which shows more of the game's subject matter and technology.
The game's sci-fi theme revolves around an alien invasion; certainly nothing new for shooters, but the game takes place in Washington D.C. and seems to have a unique government-work feel to it.  Two primary characters mentioned in the trailer include Mr. Ford and Mr. Adams, codenames likely derived from the U.S. presidents' names.  The trailer shows a number of different alien types, environments, and weapons, including the usual handguns, machine guns, and sniper rifles as well as some original creations.

The Conduit looks to have a control scheme similar to other Wii shooters, in which you use the pointer function of the Remote to move the aiming reticule around onscreen without moving in place like you would with a mouse.  The game looks to offer an alternate aiming scheme like Metroid Prime 3's "expert" setting, which many PC-shooter veterans preferred, but the default aiming looks functional.

As for the game's visuals, High Voltage has claimed that it wants to "make a Wii game that looks like a 360 title," and to that end they've developed their Quantum3 engine.  Some of the models look good and the framerate is solid, but the animation looks a bit off, and in some spots the visuals look more like a PS2 or Dreamcast game, lacking the sort of lighting and shader effects to which we've grown accustomed since those days.  The engine promises these capabilities, and it is visible in some parts of the trailer, but other parts seem flat by comparison.  The game isn't even confirmed for this year, though, so they've got time to polish it.

What's got people most excited is the hint at multiplayer at the very end, when a voice says "Deathmatch is confirmed."  Multiplayer is the biggest reason why Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 is so well-liked among the Wii community, and a new game with similar mechanics in a different setting would surely be a welcome change of pace.  We'll have more coverage of the game as it progresses.

Quantum3 Engine Wii video (Hi-res): http://wii.ign.com/dor/objects/14248157/the-conduit/videos/hightechwii.html

The Conduit Trailer (Don't forget to click High quality when watching!) : http://youtube.com/watch?v=bJ2xbbr2K-A

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Article #3: Wii: RESISTANCE IS FUTILE! MWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! (Wii software sells like hot cakes)

Always seeking to impress doubters and skeptics, Cammie Dunaway is at it again; Throwing around numbers as Nintendo's PR department reviews its figures. This time, Dunaway is claiming that the Nintendo Wii has sold around 50 million games during the first year and a half of its release. This is not including any games purchased through the virtual console. When comparing this to previous consoles, take Sony's PS2, the Wii trounces it by a whopping 8 million. The PS2, the closest sales numbers to the Wii, sold 42 million units in the same time span, leaving Cammie Dunaway to say this:

"While we appreciate the impact the Playstation 2 had on sales and the industry, perhaps we are even more impactful."

Offline vivman1107

• Kage
  • Chakra 16
  • There is no spoon
    • View Profile
    • vivman1107's Lists
  • CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
  • GPU: PNY Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB
  • RAM: 4 GB Corsair DDR2-800
« Reply #584 on: June 19, 2008, 10:05:18 PM »
So, I get this email newsletter called Star Wars Homing Beacon that has little news blurbs about LucasFilm and LucasArts stuff and look what I found:

Star Wars The Clone Wars: Lightsaber Duels, in development by Krome Studios exclusively for the Wii, delivers fun-filled Lightsaber battles for the entire family while it immerses players in the characters, locations, and epic duels from the all-new Star Wars feature film. Built from the ground-up for the Wii, Lightsaber Duels features an intuitive motion-controlled combat system that puts the lightsaber weapon in your hand for non-stop fun.

* Fight the most memorable duels from The Clone Wars feature film.
    * Wield your Wii Remote like a Lightsaber and experience first-hand the unique weapon of the Jedi knights with intuitive controls, so no matter what your gaming experience you can become a Lightsaber master.
    * Play with your friends as your favorite Clone Wars hero or villain -- from familiar characters like Anakin Skywalker and General Grievous to new faces like Ahsoka Tano and Asajj Ventress -- each with a unique fighting style and set of skills.
    * Exploit your interactive surroundings to defeat your opponent: slice down pillars and Force throw them against your foe.
    * Duel your way through significant Clone Wars locations, such as Tatooine and Teth.

Carigamers

« Reply #584 on: June 19, 2008, 10:05:18 PM »

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
« Reply #585 on: July 14, 2008, 12:48:16 PM »
Wii Remote Gets More Motion

Be sure to stay tuned to E3...'cause Nintendo is apparently going to reveal the MotionPlus accessory at this year's show. 

Quote from: IGN Wii
July 14, 2008 - Players wondering if we'd ever see a true 1:1 experience on Wii need to wonder no more, as Nintendo announced today a new plug-in peripheral for the Wii remote, currently called Wii MotionPlus. Details are sparse so far, but Nintendo revealed the first snippets of information in a press release this morning. The following statement is -- in its entirety -- Nintendo's announcement of MotionPlus for Wii:

"Nintendo's upcoming Wii MotionPlus accessory for the revolutionary Wii Remote controller again redefines game control, by more quickly and accurately reflecting motions in a 3-D space. The Wii MotionPlus accessory attaches to the end of the Wii Remote and, combined with the accelerometer and the sensor bar, allows for more comprehensive tracking of a player's arm position and orientation, providing players with an unmatched level of precision and immersion. Every slight movement players make with their wrist or arm is rendered identically in real time on the screen, providing a true 1:1 response in their game play. The Wii MotionPlus accessory reconfirms Nintendo's commitment to making games intuitive and accessible for everyone. Nintendo will reveal more details about the Wii MotionPlus accessory and other topics Tuesday morning at its E3 media briefing."

What we don't know, however, is how exactly MotionPlus will work with nunchuk controls, as the peripheral would need some sort of pass-through in order to give 1:1 motion to titles requiring analog control. The first shot above shows a small plug in the bottom of the attachment, which looks to be covering just such port, but we'll wait on Nintendo to give the final confirmation. Will we see first-person shooters that can make use of this technology? Will LucasArts find a way to adapt the upcoming Clone Wars game to include true 1:1 lightsaber technology, or could Nintendo beat them to it with a pack-in Link's Sword Fighting game (or news of a new Zelda Wii) to showcase MotionPlus? Will some sort of future "Wii-mote 2.0" automatically include MotionPlus, removing the need for an additional add-on peripheral? We'll have to wait and see how exactly the new technology works, and all signs point to Nintendo's keynote just 24 hours from now.

See attachment.

Offline shivadee

• Honorary Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 13
  • Finally......almost! :)
    • XBOXONE, PS4,Switch, N3DS
    • View Profile
  • BattleNet ID: shivad33#1573
  • Origin ID: shivadee
  • PSN: finab00st
  • Steam: &Shiva
  • XBL: x3xyz
« Reply #586 on: July 15, 2008, 05:08:46 PM »
Well Nintendo had their press conference earlier today. Not bad....pretty decent. We weren't really expecting any bombs to drop....so overall Nintendo is steering the path with casual games.

Heres some of the highlights

1. Motion Plus is coming packaged free with Wii Sports Resort. initially the wiimote operates in a 2D plane, x and y. The motion plus allows it to work in a 3D or Z plane. with it attached you can twist a characters arm, body and so forth.
An example was played with a frizbee throwing game, where you can twist your hand for angular throwing and a jetski game (woot, wave race!) that you hold the wiimote like the handles of the jetski, looks fun.

2. Wii Music. You can control up to 50 instruments, from guitars, pianos, violins, drums to the big Japanese drums..lots of stuff. Its not like guitar hero though, in that you cant "messup" You move the wiimote and push the buttons in according to the rhythm and it plays and reads it accordingly. No big skill.....and you can now "air guitar" which is cool.

3. Animal Crossing Wii. A nice feature is FINALLY the addition of Wii Speak....a mic device that sits ontop the Sensor bar on your tv. essentially now you can speak to a living room full of people and vice versa. Animal Crossing can allow you invite people into your game and carry out activities with friends while chatting. NOW i want to see this in Brawl and mario kart.

4. DS titles. GRAND THEFT AUTO Chinatown Wars comming to the DS....i would imagine it may be gta1 topdown view. But nothing was really shown.

5. There was also mention of incorporating Guitar Hero online, where someone on the DS can play with someone on the Wii wireless, despite the platform. Nice idea.

6. Wii snowboarding title coming for the WiiFit system. Looks fun, i dont know how great it will turn out to be.

Party games galore on the Wii. Some MINOR mention of some single player titles, but nothing REALLY to be jumping about. Its all about family play on this console.

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: July 16, 2008, 10:22:07 AM »
Decent? Disappointing in ->my<- opinion.

Very cool to see the Wii Speak device and the MotionPlus, and that Wii Sports resort looks good.

But..gah, I think nearly the(us) HardCores wanted more from Nintendo, now that rumored Kid Icarus fart is null and void. Hopefully if they don't overload the feed with re-runs we might see some new Conduit footage or something worth wooting about. (Which reminds me..me likey how CoD 5 Wii lookin)

Hope Nintendo gets a move on, "forgetting about those that got them where they are today, will take them 1 step forward and 2 steps back."

Even you Shiv said when the conference was over, "Daz all?"

Offline W1nTry

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 109
  • Referrals: 3
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 3770
  • GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070
  • RAM: 2x8GB HyperX DDR3 2166MHz
  • Broadband: FLOW
  • Steam: W1nTry
  • XBL: W1nTry
« Reply #588 on: July 22, 2008, 11:06:40 AM »
And so the war was won...

Wii captures first place in console war

PS3 and Xbox fighting over crumbs

By Aharon Etengoff: Tuesday, 22 July 2008, 9:38 AM

Click here to find out more!

THE NINTENDO WII is currently the top-selling video game console in the US, while the DS has been rated the best selling hand-held US video game system for the month of July.

But Peter Moore, who headed Microsoft's Xbox division until joining Electronic Arts a year ago, has even higher expectations for the family-oriented console.

Moore told the Financial Times that Nintendo’s Wii will take up half of all home console sales in this generation, leaving the PS3 and Xbox 360 to fight over the remaining crumbs.

"It looks to me as if the Wii is going to have at least half the installed base of the overall industry and the Xbox 360 and PS3 are going to fight over the balance, based on the run-rates we're seeing," he said.

The latest statistics seem to confirm Moore's statement that Sony and Microsoft are locked into battle for second place. While the Wii maintains a comfortable lead, the PS3 outsold the 360 by nearly two-to-one in June.

Michael Pachter, a video games analyst at Wedbush Morgan Securities, predicted that PS3 sales would accelerate even further if Sony slashed its prices.

"It's highly likely that when the PS3 gets below $200, it will sell as well as the PS2."

However, Kaz Hirai, President and Group CEO at Sony told the FT that he wanted to exceed PS2 sales.

"It's not fun for me replicating the PS2 numbers. I've seen that movie already. I want to try to see if we can exceed the PS2 numbers after nine years, otherwise why are we in this business?"

Offline shivadee

• Honorary Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #589 on: July 24, 2008, 03:06:59 AM »
pfffffft
he of all people should know that the business model for the entertainment industry is WAY to volatile to be predetermined at this state.

Offline shivadee

• Honorary Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 01, 2008, 11:59:01 AM »
http://kotaku.com/5031907/samurai-shodown-ii-hits-wii-next-week-anthology-coming

Woot!! Samurai Showdown Anthology hits Wii Virtual console next week for 900 Wii points. SAWEEEEEET. rb and I were talk bout this the other day waiting for when this would happen. August 4th fyi. nice.

Offline woodyear99

• Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 113
    • PS3, Wii
  • Referrals: 1
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Q6600
  • RAM: 4 Gigabytes
  • Broadband: Flow
  • PSN: wodyer
« Reply #591 on: August 08, 2008, 12:10:57 AM »
Some interesting Wii titles coming out in the next few months

http://www.gamepro.com/nintendo/wii/games/features/206400.shtml

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
« Reply #592 on: October 02, 2008, 11:36:31 AM »
w00t!
Will this be shown on television?
Read: http://secondstorygamer.com/2008/10/nintendo-announce-tonight/

Offline TheApprentice

• Administrator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 25
    • PS4, PS3, PS Vita, 3DS XL, Xbox 360, PSPgo
  • Referrals: 6
    • View Profile
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 4770k
  • GPU: 2x Gigabyte R9 280x
  • RAM: 8GB DDR3 2400MHz
  • Broadband: Rogers
  • Origin ID: TheApprenticePC
  • PSN: The_Apprentice
  • Steam: TheApprenticePC
  • XBL: TheApprenticeXb
Nintendo Re-Releasing GameCube Games On Wii, Pikmin's First
« Reply #593 on: October 02, 2008, 03:02:18 PM »
Nintendo president Satoru Iwata just announced that the company plan on re-releasing a number of GameCube games...on the Wii. They'll form the "Play On Wii Selection"

Offline Rten-Kakashi

• Chunin
  • Chakra 7
    • Wii
    • View Profile
Wii Speak Channel!!
« Reply #594 on: October 02, 2008, 07:15:34 PM »
http://kotaku.com/5058184/wii-speak-channel-coming-next-month

Wootness!!!

Now if only there was a mini option on the home menu that would allow us to chat without STAYING in the channel -.-

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
  • Broadband: Flow 100Mbps
  • PSN: ViCe-_-KaRTeL
  • XBL: ViCe DaVinci
« Reply #595 on: January 13, 2009, 06:52:18 PM »
http://www.consoleme.ca/wii-success-marks-the-downfall-of-the-hardcore-gamer

do u feel the same way? i do jus look at PoP/NXE/Home i remember wen PoP used to b hard an challenging now u cant even die....................
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 06:58:25 PM by Blu_ViCe »

Offline shivadee

• Honorary Member
  • Global Moderator
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 13
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: January 13, 2009, 07:26:04 PM »
alot of people mistake the PoP "i cant die" scenario. I dont blame them though, looking at it at face value. UBisoft should and could have found another way to implement this system into the game (but saying it is hella easy compared to doing it)

Already played, finished and traded in this game btw.

You actually suffer all the setbacks of "dying" when you do in this PoP. You restart from the last checkpoint, you have to do over that sequence where you 'died' again. If its in a battle and you "die" where Elika saves you the fight resets and the enemy regains health. The "saving" feature is a death, it just saves you the YOU DIED--->LOADING SCREEN---->RESET LEVEL scenario again and just keeps the pace of the game. This is why its done in about 10-12 hours.

To be honest though for some parts you literally have to "test" jump certain areas to make sure you can reach certain areas. PoP has probably the BEST voice acting ive seen in a game last year, its got great visuals, very good character development and off the WALL fantastic music with a very nice story. Too bad though, when its done, its done. No replay value.

But Blu_Vice is right. We are looking at a change in the game industry. This change happens every 10 years.....every decade there is an influx of new gamers, out with "old" ones. This may be the next change, or it may just be another phase.

You are noticing that the 3 million plus Nintendo Wii's that were sold this christmas alone makes Wii Sports the biggest selling console game EVER, just because of it being bundled. What is happening (if you dont already know) is that people hear about the Wii (namely new gamers) they buy it, play it for the holidays and then it just sits there....and thats it.

for 250 US i guess they get their utility for the once in a while party/limes by their house. 

As for myself i LMAO at forums with people complaining about "OMG ninja gaiden is so HARD OMG" and "i beat that game in a day its too short". But this mentality has CHANGED since my old school days of gaming, its changing again. I dont mind though, its my job to LEARN to accept these changes.

1. You wanna see hard try Ninja gaiden 3 or pretty much quite a number of those NES games back in the day, I know MOST of you can agree with this.

2. The games that are usually well received if you notice are not targeted at the E (ESRB Rating) community. They are targeted at older audiences. The average age of the gamer (worldwide today) is in the mid twenty's to almost THIRTY FIVE....this is the M (and sometimes T) market.

http://www.digitalbattle.com/2008/07/17/40-of-gamers-women-average-gamer-age-is-35/

http://www.theaveragegamer.com/averagegamers/

http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=9342

These people are working (LONG LONG hours a week) and a 12 hour game will last them about 2-3 weeks depending on their work schedule. These are the people that have the "disposable" income to buy games every week or month. This is the target, and this target is becoming more apparent with the economic change.

the target is NOT the teenager so much anymore (weather or not they get their hands on an M rated game). So just going to school and having the ENTIRE weekend or even summer holidays to play a game that is 12 hours....is still not the industry's target. The teenage gamer cannot buy these games every month like the adult can (generally speaking).

Sign of the times? http://www.gamasutra.com/php-bin/news_index.php?story=21833

What is the BOTTOM line in that article? The bottom line is you coulda, woulda, shoulda....but Capcom is on a f*cking ROLL, and you...are not. All the support, all the fans, all the great games for the targeted gamers (i love the GG series myself) ....its not going to change what is happening...because....ITS HAPPENING!!

Guilty Gear is almost on its way out. The "hardcore" fighters although cater to this community, is not NEARLY big enough to support the title on today's platformers....to break EVEN on a title today you MUST cross 500,000 units. To make a PROFIT you must cross 1 million. People that check NPD and gamechartz.com sales can see. Alot of games are NOT hitting this mark.

I have seen articles like what Blu_Vice says all the time. And i have to agree with it. The market is changing...but there is NOTHING those sites, or people on forums can EVER do about it.....NOTHING. The game demographic WILL change again, like it always has.

There was a time you could NEVER put hardcore next to a word like consoles. That's changed, weather PC gamers like it or not. PC gamers @ss is in a SLING this year because of piracy. You are going to see quite a bit of inde games out this year, for the PC as well, and DAMN good ones too. When a title comes to PC now from a console its "down the line" not because of porting and coding....but because the game didnt SELL as well as they wanted to on the console and they are increasing sales by making a PC port......WITH bugs mind you (talked about that in the PC thread).

The business wheel turns again people. This is how it works, it sucks...but this is how it works.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 07:44:18 PM by shivadee »

Offline SlyGuy

• Genin
  • Chakra 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: January 16, 2009, 03:32:45 AM »
@ The Conduit Trailer: Gameplay looks pretty neat. Graphics look decent too.

You know something, I saw a Ps3 game in 480i and it does not look too far from this. It makes me think that if the Wii could have at least supported 720p, games could have looked a bit closer to PS3,XBOX360. Of course not Gears, Uncharted like, but closer to what 'hardcore' gamers prefer.

Imagine how Mario Galaxy and Paper Mario would have looked! (Some of the best games I have played this gen). Oh well, WiiHD ftw.

Offline ViCe

• Sannin
  • Chakra -68
  • twitter.com/MrViCe_TT
    • PS4
    • View Profile
    • SyNergy Gaming
  • Broadband: Flow 100Mbps
  • PSN: ViCe-_-KaRTeL
  • XBL: ViCe DaVinci
« Reply #598 on: January 16, 2009, 05:27:49 AM »
^
Wii games that interest me

Metroid
Zelda
Smash
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
The Conduit
No More Heroes
No More Heroes: Desperate Struggle
MadWorld
Okami (never finished PS2 one an well meh PS2 mash up)

there should be more games like these on the Wii instead of the kiddy games, then again cyah really blame Nintendo for that they made a beautiful machine developers jus not using it right instead they take d easy way out an pump out a crap load of these "casual" games

Offline New Era Outlaw

• Divides by Zero
  • Akatsuki
  • Chakra 131
  • The prodigal gunslinger returns.
    • PS3, PS4
    • View Profile
  • PSN: RyRodrigo
« Reply #599 on: January 16, 2009, 06:05:15 AM »
I find Wii Sports shouldn't have been considered to be a best seller. It's not even a stand alone product. Had it been, I'm sure it wouldn't have done so well, because that game will get seriously boring after a while. SMB, on the other hand, never gets old.

Carigamers

« Reply #599 on: January 16, 2009, 06:05:15 AM »

* ShoutBox

Refresh History
  • Crimson609: yea everything cool how are you?
    August 10, 2022, 07:26:15 AM
  • Pain_Killer: Good day, what's going on with you guys? Is everything Ok?
    February 21, 2021, 05:30:10 PM
  • Crimson609: BOOM covid-19
    August 15, 2020, 01:07:30 PM
  • Shinsoo: bwda 2020 shoutboxing. omg we are in the future and in the past at the same time!
    March 03, 2020, 06:42:47 AM
  • TriniXjin: Watch Black Clover Everyone!
    February 01, 2020, 06:30:00 PM
  • Crimson609: lol
    February 01, 2020, 05:05:53 PM
  • Skitz: So fellas how we go include listing for all dem parts for pc on we profile but doh have any place for motherboard?
    January 24, 2020, 09:11:33 PM
  • Crimson609: :ph34r:
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:28 PM
  • Crimson609: Big up ya whole slef
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:17 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like Link
    January 20, 2019, 09:23:14 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Kitana
    January 20, 2019, 09:22:39 PM
  • protomanex: Man like Chappy
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:53 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul Like Minato
    January 20, 2019, 09:21:48 PM
  • protomanex: Gyul like XJin
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:53 PM
  • protomanex: Shout out to man like Crimson
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:44 PM
  • Crimson609: shout out to gyal like Corbie Gonta
    January 20, 2019, 09:19:06 PM
  • cold_187: Why allur don't make a discord or something?
    December 03, 2018, 06:17:38 PM
  • Red Paradox: https://www.twitch.tv/flippay1985 everyday from 6:00pm
    May 29, 2018, 09:40:09 AM
  • Red Paradox: anyone play EA Sports UFC 3.. Looking for a challenge. PSN: Flippay1985 :)
    May 09, 2018, 11:00:52 PM
  • cold_187: @TriniXjin not really, I may have something they need (ssd/ram/mb etc.), hence why I also said "trade" ;)
    February 05, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal